Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

A mission for Union III [P, NK ] Empty A mission for Union III [P, NK ]

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm
It had been some time before Hideyoshi and his grizzly companion made it to the Mountainous village of Kumogakure no Sato to speak to the Kage. Although he had just recently met the Kage before he was now here to speak to him again about this inter-village ninja team. Stopping by the gates to verify his credentials and the like. he was pointed to the Kage's office where his destination would be. Step by step he would become closer and closer to the office, wondering what exactly would happen with his chance encounter. After a couple a minutes of walking he came to the door and walked in bowing to the receptionist and waited to be showed where the Raikage's office was. Now that he had made it to his destination he would knock on the door and await admittance into the office.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

A mission for Union III [P, NK ] Empty Re: A mission for Union III [P, NK ]

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:10 pm
Before the boy would be allowed anywhere near the raikage's office, in fact the building, Ganki would intervene with the admittance procedure, due to his post being that of the Village gate entrance. Ten minutes into his shift and already there was work to be done, When the boy reached the gate, Ganki would ask his purpose here. "May I help you kid?", Ganki asked, view the boy's appearance, for he was indeed younger than Ganki. As he asked the question, the jounin would step out of the shadows, standing on top of the Gate overhang, looking down at the ninja. Balcony type sort of thing, with the entrance door 5 feet behind from where Ganki stood. Balcony was towards the right of the Gate, 20 feet off the ground, which was not the total height of the Gate

While looking down at the visitor, The jounin wore a original cloud jounin attire, the flack jacket fastened tight, and the white kumo head band secured nicely against his forehead. The jounin also had his multi-weave blue mask that cover all of his neck and most of his face, except the area where his eyes were. Lastly, he had a brown ninja pouch that was fastened to the right back side of his waist. The jounin waited eagerly to hear the boy's answer, while having both of his hands tucked nicely in both of his pockets. His brown hair waved in the wind as the moment of silence kicked in.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 pm
Hideyoshi looked up for a moment and sighed, just when it was going to be a simple meet and talk then leave someone had to come and ruin it. First he made the mistake of calling Hideyoshi a kid, which he in no instances looked remotely close to a kid," No not really, i already know my destination and as so i will be tending to my business and leaving once i am done. For future reference your welcoming skills are lacking and i am not a kid, if you have any further questions ask your kage when i am through with my business," Being to the point was Hideyoshi's intentions seeing as he needed to quickly talk to the kage and get this team member, and head back to Tenga to meet with the rest so that the team could be fully established.

Standing there at the gates for a moment he would look at his partner and sigh," alright lets get going so we can get the team member and leave for Tengakure.. the hospitality here is not what i expected," bowing to the guards who had been standing at the gates he would slowly walk through the gates and look around before pulling out a small parchment of paper.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:12 pm
"Whatever", Ganki muttered to himself. The kid sure did have some guts to stroll in the gates like he was the shit, Ganki wondered who this guy was. Then again, it would seem that Ganki did hurt the person's feelings by calling him a kid, as if anything was worse. "However, I will be accompanying you into the office", he said as he watched him bow towards the guards. All Ganki wanted was the name, all he needed was the boy's name. Most likely he would get it during the suppose meeting. The only reason why Ganki eased off from taking action, was because of the paper that he handed towards the guards. That and his loud conscience, Ganki would have to deal with that problem soon if would want to advance through the ranks of ninja.

Ganki would use his body flicker technique to exit through the balcony door and appear on the village side of the Gate." After you" Ganki said looking towards the boy as he extended his right hand towards the village, waiting for the kid to make his way over to the raikage's office, due to the fact that he said he knew his destination.

The two would now be headed towards the Raikage office, once the kid would set off.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm
Hideyoshi sighed as he looked at the man for a second and shook his head," Suit yourself Bud," walking through the gates to head to his destination. As he landed near him he wouldn't pay him much mind as he continued to walk, the bear looking at him cautiously. Now the two were heading off to the Kage building, so that Hide could finish his mission.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:25 pm
Upon reaching the kage building, the two would arrive at the Raikage building, Ganki opening the door to let him self in, as did the visitor if he chose to. Using his body flicker technique, Ganki would flying up the staircases with extreme speed, instantly reach the door that led to the raikage's office. Upon arrive, if the visitor would follow him, Ganki would be standing 20 feet away from the door, pointing to the door with his right hand. "Right this way", Ganki said in a monotone voice. When and if the kid should enter the office, Ganki would follow him in, shutting the door behind them.

[lazy post]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 pm
The Kage's building..well it was a building alright, although it looked bigger than the one in Konoha it was decently sized. Walking inside of it he would look around as he took in the sight of the office. Up the stairs and over a bend, he would finally arrive to the door where the guy would be there with the door open. Walking in slowly he would look around and to the floor as he bowed and smiled," Hello Raikage-sama i am... holy crap. I mean i am here on a mission from the Tenkage to talk to you about recruiting one of your ninja for a inter-village team," he was surprised to see a woman sitting at the desk. Last he knew the Raikage was a male...Kurisu or something like that. At any rate he stood there and waited for her response.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 pm
The sky was cloudy as usual in the great village of Kumogakure it was at peace for the moment at least. The villagers walked among themselves as they would be watching the children play about, This was the most peaceful this village have ever been, The winter winds blow throw the street like a morning breeze. Along the street was the hospital where the young kage had just emerged. Her body seeming to have gone through alot in there but you could never tell. The tattoo on her arm had dissolved back into her skin.Misaki physical appearance is of that of a young teenager of 16 years old. Consisting of silver hair, red eyes, and a glowing tattoo located on her left arm and shoulder blade, they resemble wings and are occasionally called "The Wings of the Devil" by the villagers of Kumogakure. Misaki wears a long leather red coat with fur among the hood as she wears a black tunic with a cross design along the chest area.Along with her short shorts which is held around her waist by a belt. On her hands is black fingerless gloves which is mainly use for hand to hand combat for her.

As Misaki begun to walk her foot pressing along the ground she would look to both sides of her by shifting her head side to side. On both sides of her was buildings of the village,she was walking the path way that lead straight to the Kages tower where she was heading to rest and go through files about her sister. Her glove hand would reach up covering half of her face as she was thinking about the news she was told. Memories begun to sutge through her mind like a slide show. The joy she felt to look up at her sister and made it a goal to surpass her. But now her goals were shattered cause of Tenga. She continued to walk down the path on her sides were holsters for her awesome magnums which was created for her use only. She would continue to walk thinking of Shouten also"Will his vengence ever cease...or will it continue to eat him alive....maybe we are the same after all"she thought as she procceded to her destination. Her eyes would go wide as her mind begun to protray visions of her sister and father first meeting upon her return to Kumogakure."What....is this"she would think before snapping back to reality.

Shaking her head,she will open her eyes glancing at the people looking at her there eyes showed that they were worried. She gave them one of her famous cheeky smiles as she would giggle. She needed answers why did these visions suddenly begun to protray themselves was all she could think of at this moment. She would of made it to the door of her building as she would open the door and walk in as she had put Aki in charge for her absents. She would walk up the stairs glancing up to see Ganki her jounin from that meeting if she remembered right. She would of made it just in time as the boy would of just starting to talk to Aki who looked confused herself. Leaning on the wall after walking into the office silently she would listen."Inter-village team? sound like a excuse to kidnap shinobi to me"she would say from behind the boy.Misaki would walk pass him where Aki woukd get up from her chair and bows"Welcome back Mistress"Aki will say politely. Misaki will smile towards her before putting her ass into the chair and her legs onto the desk as her arms will be crossed.Her red eyes glancing at this boy up and down as she would look towards Ganki"Is there a reason you brought him here"she will ask him before returning her attention to the boy. She just got through talking with a S Rank Criminal now here she is again. Looking on her desk was a file Aki must of been going through it as she would look down picking up the file as it explained alot about her sister and her partner upon arriving to Kumo. Either she hit the jackpot or another clue was just found.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:48 am
Ganki couldn't of agreed any more, an inter- village team? The jounin nodded his head in disapproval. As if reducing our forces would help us at all, why did he even bother? What Ganki though of next was the leadership position, would then tenkage be in charge of this team, one could question? The jounin wondered how many kages brought in to this, didn't matter know, the Raikage's answer was pretty obvious now. "if you have any further questions ask your kage when I am through with my business", the words echo through his head as he smirked behind his mask. Ganki had walked into the office just as the Raikage did, following her from behind. While standing behind the visitor, 6 feet away towards his back right.

Now being addressed to why Ganki allowed the visitor to step into he office, Ganki would reply. There were other reasons why Ganki decided to make a trip to the office, other than the kid. "This visitor seemed to have an important reason for coming here, he did have the paper work. Which was the only reason why I let him in." Ganki now looking towards the visitor from behind, waits for the Raikage to reply.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 am
Welp there goes that first impression, already he has mistaken another woman for the Kage and it would seem that the real Kage, who is indeed a women (a cute one at that), didn't really like the idea of the team. He didn't have to turn around to look to know she was looking at him, he could feel it due to his weapons sensory field. Sighing softly, a smile would play on his face," Not an act to kidnap anyone from a village, from my understanding to help promote peace through the villages while giving each village that allowed a genin to join the team an equal say. Like myself who is a Konoha shinobi, i joined because my Kage thought it was a decent idea," he pointed to the head band he was wearing before take two steps forward.

The eye on his sword opened slightly and looked at Ganki although he would not be able to notice this," I can already tell your a bit skeptical on the whole idea, i was myself considering the one already on my team is... lets just say its weird, but it does give each village a chance to learn about the other," He tried to maintain eye contact as best his could. In his mind that voice would speak to him," you know this seems like a bad idea.. that boy is behind you and this girl is giving off an ominous feel, wow," the chuckle would grow in volume as Hideyoshi stood there. In response he would mentally sigh," Don't tell me you are going crazy now, because if that is indeed the case you are getting weak," standing their silently he would wait for the response of the woman before speaking again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum