Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

The Union [P,NK] Empty The Union [P,NK]

Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:45 pm
Nero was in the training fields once again. He realised he was too weak when compared to Xuro... "We are co-leaders..." thought Nero, "as someone with the same ranks as him, I should be a lot stronger than my present self, and at least as strong as Xuro... I also have to unleash my skills to use Shakuton as fast as possible too, in order to be able to be compared to Xuro of the Explosion Release... Anyway, now is not the time to think of those... Now is the time to train... Time to get stronger... Time to cover my weaknesses, and strengthen my skills...". He would then go near a wall, sit down to the ground, lay his back to the wall, relaxing before he got started.
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Union [P,NK] Empty Re: The Union [P,NK]

Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:48 pm
Kiyamo had been walking along the dunes of Sunagakure at a brisk pace; one hand on his temple as he seemed to stumble as if he was drunk. "Fuck fuck fuck.." His body was rocking a little as he tried to find something to occupy him, anything. However, while he was walking along a certain wall within Sunagakure, he caught sight of somebody he recognised. After a few seconds of silent registry, he remembered him as the boy that had previously done the missions with him. He was curious as to where the other one was, but he immediately drew his hand from his head and walked as if everything was alright. "Hello again, Nero. What a coincidence to see your face once more."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:44 am
Nero was enjoying the day from the ground, his eyes closed, when he heard a familiar voice, "Hello again, Nero. What a coincidence to see your face once more.". He opened his eyes and saw Kiyamo in front of him. "Oh," he said, "Kiyamo, the puppeteer... What a nice suprise ?"... He would then get up from the ground. "Anyway, I assume you're here for a training, right ? Though I'd think you'd be off for missions due to you needing a lot of money for your puppets, if I recall correctly...". Nero remembered Kiyamo's words about his puppets, the last time they met, "I don't make shitty mannequins that
can hardly do anything. I make monsters. Puppets capable of mass murder
if they had a mind of their own. But no, they have mine.". Nero smiled, thinking of that.

"Mass murder..." he thought, "And I believe he doesn't have a team or organization he is bound to either, thinking of how he has to earn his own money... Maybe he can join our organization after all...". He then once again started talking, "Anyway, I'm not sure we have met properly... I am Nero Gōka of the Gōka clan, the clan capable of using Shakuton, the Scorch Release... My goal for now is to become able of using Shakuton, becoming unique in a way... The only person I call a friend of mine is Xuro, who you have met before, of Bakuton, the explosion release. He had the same goal in his mind, though he is now capable of using his Kekkei Genkai... We have, even before he became able of using Bakuton, formed an organization that yet only 2 of us are in... An organization that's goal is for each member to unleash their true strength, and some other sub-goals. Each member has loyalty to one another. It's called the Brotherhood of the Sand...".

He would look at the sky, then once again to Kiyamo, "So, please firstly tell me a lot more about yourself, and then what you think about our little organization...".

[WC : 474]
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 am
"Anyway, I'm not sure we have met properly... I am Nero Gōka of the Gōka clan, the clan capable of using Shakuton, the Scorch Release... My goal for now is to become able of using Shakuton, becoming unique in a way... The only person I call a friend of mine is Xuro, who you have met before, of Bakuton, the explosion release. He had the same goal in his mind, though he is now capable of using his Kekkei Genkai... We have, even before he became able of using Bakuton, formed an organization that yet only 2 of us are in... An organization that's goal is for each member to unleash their true strength, and some other sub-goals. Each member has loyalty to one another. It's called the Brotherhood of the Sand...".

Kiyamo nodded a little after he had heard that, before the boy said something else,

"So, please firstly tell me a lot more about yourself, and then what you think about our little organization...".

Truth be told, Kiyamo had been somewhat daydreaming while Nero was speaking, but he snapped back into reality and his mind reeled over what was said. 'Yeah, tell him, Kiyamo. Use words forged in blood, don't speak. Just use the language of blood and pain.' Kiyamo rubbed his temples as he tried to ignore this voice, he faked a smile as he began to speak, "I believe I've told you a decent proportion of my story. I am an.. orphan." He stopped a little after he said that before he carried on, "The rest of my clan is nowhere to be found.. However, we are well known for our Toxins.. it's believed that just a single drop of one of our toxins could kill a behemoth within three days. Hm.. more about me.. I'm a believed prodigy.. blah blah blah.. I plan on learning about medicine, to BECOME the best puppeteer ever known. My name, Kiyamo Yuudoku, will be known by all.. Whether for the right reasons or wrong. He rubbed his temple some more, his faked smile still remaining on his face as he leaned onto the wall. "I believe your organization sounds a little.. queer. But if it's basically a training group, which you've made it sound like, then it seems like something decent; something that Sunagakure could do with."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 pm
Nero listened to the puppeteer carefully as the boy started speaking again, "I believe I've told you a decent proportion of my story. I am an.. orphan." said the boy, making Nero more urious. Nero would then think "Hmmm... Just like me, huh ?". The boy would then continue speaking, "The rest of my clan is nowhere to be found.. However, we are well known for our Toxins.. it's believed that just a single drop of one of our toxins could kill a behemoth within three days. Hm.. more about me.. I'm a believed prodigy.. blah blah blah.. I plan on learning about medicine, to BECOME the best puppeteer ever known. My name, Kiyamo Yuudoku, will be known by all.. Whether for the right reasons or wrong. I believe your organization sounds a little.. queer. But if it's basically a training group, which you've made it sound like, then it seems like something decent; something that Sunagakure could do with.".

Nero would be slightly mad at Kiyamo's answer, "Queer ?" he qwould think "What is queer about planning to cause the rebirth of many clans ?". "Actually," Nero would say, "We have much in common... I am also an orphan... And the only existing member of my clan. And Xuro is the only existing member of his... That is actually also one of our goals... To cause the rebirth of nearly-extinct clans, the rare clans... Such as mine... Such as Xuro's... Such as yours... Tell me what's queer about that ? I even thought you might want to join us... Anyway...".

Nero then once again thought "I came here to train... Not to conversate with Kiyamo... It was a good opportunity, but I must not forget why I came here in the first place, and move according to that...". Then, he went in front of one of the training dummies, pulled out his katana, and started training his Kenjutsu.

[WC : 789]
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:45 pm
"Actually, "We have much in common... I am also an orphan... And the only existing member of my clan. And Xuro is the only existing member of his... That is actually also one of our goals... To cause the rebirth of nearly-extinct clans, the rare clans... Such as mine... Such as Xuro's... Such as yours... Tell me what's queer about that ? I even thought you might want to join us... Anyway...".

Kiyamo rubbed his chin a little, he was going to offer a reply but he noticed that the boy did no seem like he wanted one, so he held his tongue. Instead, he just watched as the boy walked towards training dummies, pulled out a katana and started seemingly to practice his Kenjutsu. Shrugging his shoulders, he braced himself before he began to run around the outskirts of the training grounds. His legs pumped off from the ground as if he was a lion on the hunt for a vulnerable gazelle, and truth be told, he sort of looked like he was on the hunt for something. His face was concentrated every few seconds before his tongue rolled out from his mouth as if he was a dog, seemingly getting a barbaric thrill from this exercise. He was able to complete his laps at a decent time before he came skidding to a halt back where he started. He looked around the training grounds, wondering on if he could do anything else ha was able to help him.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:06 pm
Nero would be still training his Kenjutsu on the training dummies that were scattered around the training grounds. "Queer ?" he would still be thinking, "Queer ? How are we queer ? What is it that I said that made our organization sound queer ? Damn...". He would then once again start talking to Kiyamo, "So... Are you in or not ? But I warn you: this is not an organization you can say "Meh, I'm in." or "I'll try and see if I fit..." and join. We have serious goals and serious acts. You would either be in, or not....".

[WC : 885]
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 am
Kiyamo drew one hand along his forehead once more to draw his fringe away from his eyes, turning towards Nero as he heard him speaking once more. Once again, the boy was speaking about his organization. Asking if Kiyamo wanted to join it. Although he thought the idea was rather strange in itself, he wanted to see what the group was capable of, and well, it was always a good idea to have people watching your back. Nodding his head once, Kiyamo replied, "I will join, but I don't want to be treated like a pawn. If this group does ever become something major, I want to have a major role within it as well. I'm not going to be somebody that sits on the sidelines."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:17 am
"I will join, but I don't want to be treated like a
pawn. If this group does ever become something major, I want to have a
major role within it as well. I'm not going to be somebody that sits on
the sidelines."

Nero smiled as he was answering, "Of course..." he answered, "I never thought of you having a minor place in our organization, or being treated like a pawn anyway... You will get the rank you deserve... And I will deserve the rank I have... In a short time... I promise... Anyway, there is one final procedure to the joining. The curse mark... The curse mark that is the sign of our organization. I can't tell you about it until you have it... So, don't fight the chakra... Just accept it...". Nero would then put the curse mark of light on Kiyamo.

[WC : 986]
Kaguya Shingetsu
Kaguya Shingetsu
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:56 am
Kiyamo's eyes widened as soon as he words 'curse mark' were mentioned. It showed that the boy was truly serious about this organisation. He didn't mind much about the curse mark, after all, if he was unsatisfied he would just kill him before anything could be done to make the curse mark too dangerous. Hissing a little when the curse mark of light was put onto him, he quickly rubbed the spot where it was put on as he had just began to feel a burning sensation. Holy shit, that was like putting your hand directly over a blazing candle. Looking sideways towards Nero, he talked once more, "This guild.. it's JUST to improve us and better ourselves? It seems more.. organised. Too organised to have such a simple goal.. I don't see the point in inventing a curse mark if there isn't a greater purpose behind it."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum