Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk)

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:19 pm
Dante was wandering through the lively village of Funkagakure, as he finally decided, after a ramen run, to go train at the volcano. As he was making his way to the gates, he stopped by his home to grab some kunai, shuriken, and his Naminata [In char sheet]. Dante, with his new found specialty in puppetry, normally would be deeming this good training time for his puppet, but the job at the shop was not yet done, so he didn't have it to train with at the moment. He exited his home, and started toward the gates. Once he arrived, he immediately noticed his colleague, Haku, in battle with another volcano ninja. Also, he noticed a woman he had never seen before, simply watching the battle happen. Dante deducted that it couldn't be anything serious, so he decided to walk over and stand next to the girl. "Hey. What's going on here?" he uttered as he waited for a reply. Dante was equipped with his naginata on his back in case he was forced into the likes of combat.
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk)

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:39 pm
After a while of choking the boy unconscious, haku would release the boy, hoping he would breath and not be dead. But clearly he was unconscious but just trying to see what was going to happen. Turning to the left haku saw that boy from yesterday," Hey dude, what the hell you doing here? and also nothing! I was just choking this boy!" haku said as he laughed. " Now your name was Dante correct? if I'm not mistaking! but I'm pretty sure it was Dante." haku would take a few steps over to the right side of Dante. Looking around once again haku would see two figures, one that seemed to be a male, and the other a girl." So who the hell is both of you?" haku would ask waiting for a reply.

Standing around haku waited to see what was going to happen next.
Was anybody else going to come? was the boy he was choking dead or alive? was haku going to die today?

(Gay post but yeah made crap happen I guess)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:26 pm
Aura would gasp hearing a voice behind her and turn to face this...stranger? Seems like he would be around Aura's age...maybe younger? Aura's body if the stranger looks, would be covered from ankle to neck in red tribal tattoos. A upside down red tear would be stamped upon her forehead and her blue eyes would look up at him. Her white long hair would sway with her turn, this teen didn't look all that bad. "Yes, I am new...U-Uhm...I'm Aura." She pauses for a moment, her Mate had told her to be wary about people in this village. Then again, Aura was always wary of people. "I just...moved in recently, I'm trying to get use to this village, only thing so far is the heat." She smiles, her voice is quiet and soft as she tries to make a small joke giggling towards the end of her sentence.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:48 pm
Otonashi smiled to the girl in front of him and took the time to look her over before speaking," At least your one of the smart ones here...Otonashi is the name, nice to meet you Aura although you shouldn't really go around this place at least without some weapon. Their are some really ignorant people here, but there can be some smart ones amongst the fodder here," he chuckled at her small joke for a moment before turning to the boy who had no manners apparently.

He looked at the boy with a grin," you see...ignorance Aura, this is one of the many types of people here in volcano. Although his grammar is terrible allow me to translate. " Who the hell are the both of you" is what this thing is trying to say," he then pointed a finger towards the boy," How did you graduate with such a poor vocabulary, its worse than a 5 year old," from this sentence he would already have been smiling waiting for some of backlash from him.

Seeing as he was a Nara he would already know that he attacks with his shadow and thus had already had a way to defend against them. Watching the shadow of him carefully, as soon as it showed any signs of moving his body would quickly go into the air, minimizing all hopes of reaching his shadow. Now if the boy tried to hit him for whatever reason...well that in itself would be dumb considering the length of his blade compared to his body shape and stature.
Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:06 pm
Dante listened as the woman replied. He nodded and said,
"That's a good thing. Never can be too suspicious, you know? I'm Dante. Glad to meet you." [Assuming that Aura was talking to me. Sorry for misconception if there is one]
He looked over at the man who was speaking. The man was verbally lashing out at Haku, however Dante wasn't one to start fights. He just listened and watched him for a bit. Dante thought it'd be best not to start any trouble. 
"So.. you're Otonashi? I'm Dante, of the Volcano village. You seem to have a bit of prejudice against our area?" Dante chuckled.
"Meh, it's hard when you're not from around here. Couldn't blame you."
Dante watched the man to make sure he wasn't going to assault his teammate, Haku. In the case of a fight, Dante would be completely ready to react. He watched Otonashi, and waited for his reply.
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:23 pm
Haku would stand on the hot ground of the volcano, looking up at the two figures and hearing on of them talk that goes by the name of, Otonashi. He would speak on haku grammar." Oh, sorry for my grammar! I'm just a little bit of tired! also nice to meet you Otonashi! my name is Haku, also nice to meet you Aura." 

After haku got done talking he waited for a reply. " Hey Dante, what ya been up to lately? although the last time I saw ya I stated on nine words. If ya don't see me again then I'm dead! But yeah that meeting I told you about, I made it out okay brother! but nice to have ya here Dante. But although we need to leave in a bit, there is somethings I need you to help me with young Dante. But once we are done here we can get started on the crap I need to get done Dante". 

Smiling haku stood and didn't move he kept his eyes, on Otonashi and also Aura. With Dante to the left of him. Haku would wait for one of them to reply.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:36 pm
Aura feeling uncomfortable around all of these men would back up a bit. She would gasp hearing all of the introductions being made. She smiles hearing them aknowledge her name. She would notice that one of the men she was watching earlier wasn't counted in, and so looking over she would notice him laying unconscious on the hot ground. Walking over slowly she would check to see if he were living by placing her left forefinger and middle finger on his neck, checking for a pulse. "Do you think you're friend here will be okay?"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:25 pm
Looking at Aura as she check the unconscious boy, he mentally sighed for a moment. Seemed as if she was the opposite of everyone here, showing that she was not from around here obviously. His gaze soon went to Dante, who's question made him laugh," Your damn right i am prejudice about the people here. The lot of this village are either idiotic bums, or retarded bloodthirsty drones. I can count on one finger the amount of people in this village that actually can have a single function besides "dumb"," with that being said he moved over to the right, distancing himself from Haku and Dante.

His eyes remained on the two of them, he really did not trust them even now. He would wait for them to leave and soon make his way off unless someone needed him for something.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum