Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

+13
Site Administrator
Vergil Hyuuga
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Navi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Shitai Orochi
Kyofu Senju
Sayomi
Shouten Ataenushi
Shotaro Nara
Yami
Esdeath
17 posters
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK) Empty Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:29 am
It had been most people could say as the notrious group of rouges once known as the akatsuki had disappeared. There traces long gone nowhere to be seen it was a tragic event to happen to this already crying world. But there was still a shard of hope and a tale of Redemption. On the coast of the village known as Volcano was three shadows constantly aproaching as the heat was one not many could bare at this time. As there feet of the figures push against the ground below there feet. They sun shining down from the north as the world around them was seemingly a world of volcanos. Who would of thought a village built in reprenstation of the very shit that could kill them."Fucking sakes i hate heat"groaned Mina as she would be sweating from head to toe. The other two girls didnt show a once of sweat as well they was kinda dead in the first place."Master were close to our destination,but why are we here"said Seia as they would stop momentarily. Mina would breathe as she would begin to explain"There was a man name Shouten......who i met a few times he supposely live in the village before us"she would say with a soft sigh.

"So master were here for a man?"said shiro who was eating her cookies as she talked. Mina eyebrow couldnt help but twitch a bit"Fuck no!,i do not know why i try talking to dead people fuck i been away from humans to long"she would say rubbing the back of her neck. Shiro was on the right of Mina as Seia was on the left they just stood there as if they were waiting for someone. But the truth is they were just tired well Mina was at least as she would place her hands on her waist. She would look forward towards where the gates were as if she was pondering what to do."Welk this village look like a bloody mess and this smell what the hell they do here"she says waving her hand infront of her face as the smell was getting to her a bit. She would run her fingers through her hair as she would yawn softly maybe they should knock. But the gates were so far away she had a idea she would inhale then in one burst"Hey Creepy People Open The Gates,I Got To Pee!"she would twitch did she really just say that...it sounded bettter in her head.
(Short its 1am e-e)
Yami
Yami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 805

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK) Empty Re: Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:31 am
Sitting by the gates with piercing demonic red eyes surrounded by white was a single dog. The dog was three feet in height. The dog's fur was a light tanned brown and he was quite large in size with strong legs. Around his neck was a black collar with large thick spikes all around it. The dog watched the passing travellers and merchants snarling lowly at them as they entered the village. This was the dog’s favourite pass time intimidating new people. One traveller tried to pet him getting close only for the dog to snap at them its large canine piercing their hand drawing blood. The male pulled his arm back shouting in pain as blood dripped to the ground. The person raced off to the hospital quickly to get his hand bandaged.

The dog gave a dark chuckle of sorts creeping many out as they backed away from him. The dog sniffed the air turning his head catching a genin sitting at the gate with a bento containing beef and rice. The dog blurred forward shooting towards the genin knocking him down and grabbing the bento running back to his spot and dumping it in front of him. The genin went up in a rage to the dog shouting obscenities at it. The brown dog opened its jaws and growled dangerously snapping at the genin's feet making him scream and run off. The dog chuckled and began to eat the bento with gusto chuckling as he did. He loved scaring people and stealing their food and his master didn't seem to mind.

The dog sniffed the air again catching a new scent as he looked to the gate finding someone coming towards it through the smaller opened door being guarded by a pair of chunin. The dog slowly walked forward using its strength and weight to push the guards to the side and sit in the pathway. The dog looked up with its soul piercing eyes as a woman stood before him another being beside her a woman by her looks. The dog stood in their path before glancing at the two chunin behind him and growled at them causing them to run off. The dog chuckled before looking at the other two for specifically the woman who shouted to be let in so she could pee. The dog tilted his head to the right at them. He slowly stood up and took a step towards them giving a bark. A large ham burger sailed through the air and instantly the dog leapt up grabbing it landing on the ground munching away.

A shadow loomed over the group as a figure dropped from the top of the massive gates heading down towards them dressed in an area of traditional clothing. The figure a bishounen looking male grabbed the ends of his Happi allowing it to open up like a parachute as hot wind was caught up in it slowing his decent. The male landed safely on the ground in a crouched position. The fifteen year old dusted his hakama pants than the sleeves of his kimono shirt. His black bangs framed his face as he slowly looked up dark grey hues gazing over the two before him before down at the dog, "Cerberus why must you frighten the guards? I know it's fun but the village relies on them to protect the gate" spoke the boy in a calm tone. The dog named cerberus barked at his own as he walked over and took a seat beside him.

Yami turned his attention back to the new arrivals blinking softly before he politely bow deeply to them, "Ah apologies for being so rude. I am Hateshiginai, Yami genin of Funkagakure and Medic in training this is one of my familiar's Cerberus it is a pleasure to meet you. Allow me to formally welcome you to Funkagakure no Sato the Village Hidden in the Volcano's" spoke the bishounen male speaking politely. His dog bowed his head at the two before biting his master in his right shin. Yami didn't even stiffen having gotten use to his dog’s antics that and his Kyahan shin leggings were thick enough to prevent his fangs from digging into his skin.
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK) Empty Re: Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:43 pm
The Nara boy would arise early in the day. Awaking with a smile, he reached over to grab his Funkagakure headband from his dresser. He knew he was privileged to be a member of the village, though it was rough at times, he knows it can only make him stronger in the long haul. After getting ready he would exit his home, wearing simple jeans and a black leather jacket that stopped just below his waist line, along with leather gloves that fitted against his hands perfectly. His long blue hair flowed down towards the center of his back.

He would stare around himself. It was early in the morning so the sun had yet to rise and he knew coming out into the village at this time could be dangerous. Still he decided it would be best for him to begin his day soon in hopes of sleeping the rest of the day away as a reward for his hard work. As he walked through the village he heard low screaming sounds coming from an alley to the left of him. He thought about checking it out, out of complete curiosity, but he decided against it shrugging his shoulders he would continue going towards the gates. Though he had only walked a small distance, a fit of laziness struck him or as Shotaro called it 'fatigue'. Though this same 'fatigue' was the reason he was a 16 year old Genin.

Shotaro sat under a tree near the gates of Funkagakure, the shade from the tree hiding him within its shadow. He had been wondering about leaving the village once more to meet some new people in the borders. That was always the place to go for him whenever he wanted to meet someone from a different village. Though his inherited laziness held him back from walking the short distance out of the village. Sighing the boy would raise both of his arms placing them behind his head as he leaned against the tree falling asleep. Though he would soon wake up to the sound of nearby voices. He would open one of his eyes and stare towards a woman and a boy. The boy seemed to be talking at the moment, apparently his name was Yami and he was welcoming her to the village.

Never a shy guy, Shotaro would stand onto his feet, brushing the dirt from his bottom he would walk towards the two people taking slow calculated steps before stopping."Oh, so you're new?" Shotaro would say butting in after the boy had finished talking of course. "Then I'll introduce myself also, my name is Shotaro Nara." He would bow slightly after saying his name, "Who might you be if you don't mind me asking?" After speaking he would stare at the woman slightly and nod respectfully towards Yami.
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:36 pm
You ever had to go pee so bad that your bladder seem it was a out to explode? Well Mina was feeling that right now. Her legs were shaking as she would be jumping up and down,Her two pacts would be looking at her with there eyebrow raised as they stood on the unstable grounds of Volcano."Master are you alright?"spoke Shiro who would be looking at her master do a polka dance in her own right."Am i alright i been holding my piss in for miles and hours what you think?!"she screams as she woukd sigh as she would look around. Looking back at the gate she wouldnt see the gates even budge she couldn't stand this as she would begin to run fast as she would seeing a opening in the ground as she woukd begun to make it pour gold in the hole as she sighs in pleasure. As she was releasing steam was raising from the hole it was obvious why as Seia woukd walk to her master"Master your peeing into lava"she would say. As Mina would slowly turn her head to see the Lava below her ass as she would turn her head slowly back to her pacts sweat drop showing on her forehead as she feel her ass begun to be get out from the heated steam.

"Oh my fucking god my ass is on fire"she screams as she begun to run around the area her ass smoking leaving trails. It would of been a few minutes passed as they would be standing in the same spot now. All three woman heads would raise as they looked at the thing of some kind of mutated beast of mother nature run towards the,wait that's only a dog. She would stand there as she looked at the dog at her feet or rather about five meters from her as it scared off the other two at the gates."Did we come....to a village of pansies"she though as she would yawn putting her hand over her mouth as to excuse her. As she was about to track inwards she would catch something above them it was like a flying squirel wait no it was a flying man dang it. As the boy would land all pretty boy like Seia woukd speak"why is he wearing part of a dress?"she would say as she points towards Yami. Mina would giggle softly at the words of Seia as she would turn her attention back to the boy.

She would pay attention as her hand would be placed on her waist as her ears listen to the talk between the two."So he belongs to you i assume,it's better to keep a leash on him or something bad may happen"she warned it was as if her whole personality changed as she stood there. Behind her Shiro was circulating her blood through her body for safety precautions as she was going to protect her master if it was the last thing she did."So this is the right place after all"she would say as she would hear Yami introduction knowing now she was at the right place."Well since you met me here can you.."she would stop as she would be intereppted."Im not new...i prob been around longer then you been alive"she would say with a smirk. Seia would also of made a seal preparing for the worse as she did so with a smirk of her own."Master shall we exterminate them?"Asked Seia Mina would shake her head not wanting to start off relations bad with this villlage. She would raise her hand gently lowering it with that Seia will start to calm down.

"I am Minatsuki Takami,Princess of Skyscrapers Royal family"she woukd say as she would look at them with her purple eyes. Her sword strapped to her back as she would smile"Im here to speak to your kage about a few things so which one of you will take me there"she would say with a soft smile. She would stand there her body released as both boys was a good ten meters from her. So of they tried anything she would have time to react and counterattack. She would begun to think of a few events she had to go through to just end up here. Her lab is probably dusty which she would have to build a entrance here to access the bodies and dna she had below. Maybe just maybe she could use this medic in training with his medical specialization and her brain she could have a army in no time. But she would have to play along for now as she had plans that will not fail like the past. She lost her bodyguard and those she counted as friends cause of her leadership but now things will change. As visions course through her head she would open her eyes"So may one of you please lead me to the leader of this big oven?"she woukd ask once more.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:06 pm
It would just so happen the cause of this entire situation would be traversing the borders of his home, if for nothing else but boredom.
What he sees however causes his right brow to arc, the girl who proclaimed herself to be the daughter of the Raikage lowering herself to urinate upon the ground, clear view of her ass is available even from his distance of ten meters , he begins to chuckle now as he mentally begins to count "3...2....1" the steam comes upwards as if on cue only to super heat the girls more private parts, her scream now follows as he watches her run in a very odd fashion, her pants around her ankles but still she manages a very comical run, her form ceasing this after a while only for her to stand with her lower parts exposed to address the men near the gates.

He waits a few minutes, letting them finish conversing, when she requests that one of them please lead her to the leader he now speaks, advancing towards her now five meters away, "If ya want them to take ya seriously, I would suggest pulling up your pants" the man teases, a smirk forming upon his face as he walks past her and towards the gates, his sunglasses upon his face as his katana sways gently in its strapped sheath on his left hip, his tinted visage noting the men at the gate as he gets closer, it is unusual for Volcano to be this lively, but he is gonna have to accept the change if his plan of an army is ever going to come to fruition.
He however instead of speaking to the children near the gates makes his way past them, to the left of Yami and his beast whilst Shotaro remains on Yami's right, Shouten raising his right hand towards the air and speaking in a raised tone he gestures for her to follow him, "Follow me Lava Squirter"
Yami
Yami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 805

Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:58 am
Yami smiled softly the woman's appearance really didn't affect him all that much. He smiled softly and spoke, "Cerberus does not enjoy being leashed s he is a familiar not a pet, however he means no harm" spoke the medic as Cerberus brushed against him before turning and slowly heading out. Yami titled his head at his companion as the dog barked at him briefly before running off with speed a dog his size shouldn't possess as he marched off down the street knocking people over heading to a well known burger bar to enjoy some well made ham burgers through Yami's account. Ever since Cerberus ahd become his he was forced to make the account so Cerberus could enjoy as many burgers as he wanted, than again it was his parents account not his.

Yami's attention was brought to the new shinobi who entered a Nara male a year older than him by appearances and from memory of the hospital shinobi records. Yami moved a stray bang from his face as yet another male came into the area one he didn't recognise. His eyes narrowed slightly as he titled his head to the left, "I wouldn't be overly worried with her appearance I see worse than this on a daily basis within the hospital I assure you though I cannot speak about my colleague here" spoke Yami as he pointed his head at the Nara. Yami brought his attention to Seia and smiled sweetly, "I would appreciate it if you didn't but if you must please leave the hospital be and those within it that or not cause to much mayhem I'd hate to have an influx of patients, nor do I wish to deal with the psychological changes to the mentality of those affected by your massacre" spoke the genin calmly of course he would never dream of taking on the woman before him she seemed far to out of his league ability wise.

Yami's eyes locked onto the other male Shouten, eyes analysing him carefully as he blinked, "I do not recognise you in the slightest" spoke Yami as he gave a short yet polite bow to the male, "Nor have I seen you around the village however I do not recognise all within the walls of the village...however I do recognise the faces and names of every shinobi within these walls. Have your hospital records been destroyed for some reason?" enquired Yami politely in a curious manner however his eyes levelled with the male keeping a steady gaze over him he did not want to be taken by surprise, 'Than again it has been a while since I checked the records"
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 pm
Shotaro would watch as another man entered the scene, he seemed to be rather cool. The woman seemed to be in search for the kage, a man Shotaro highly admired, though had not had the chance to meet him yet. He only wished he would be able to accompany them on their meeting, though he did not want to be a bother.

Yami seemed to bring up a valid point. Shotaro had never seen the strange man that approached them, around the village. Though that in itself did not mean he wasn't a villager. He would remain quiet and listen to the man's response to Yami, that is if he decided to answer.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm
Sayomi's approach would be from the outskirts of the village, having roamed the lands around the Volcano for some time now and keeping taps on a few things for the Fungakage. Upon seeing the approaching women the slits on his gauntlets would open, revealing several eyes of many different activated dojutsu, save for a pair of unactivated rinnegan. The two eyes on his face would be activated as well, and following it would be the ethereal moon blade that appeared within the grasp of his right hand.

The paid little attention to the other Volcano ninja, but noted his comrade Shouten nearby. Sayomi would come to be hidden near the base of the village gate, standing in a shadowy corner and remaining silent. Lightning pulses coursed through his veins, and a faint smile rested in the corners of his pursed lips. The weapon would fly from his hand at top speed towards the three rogues, carving a trajectory through the heads of Mina, Shiro and Seia. It was the move of an insane man, but also a casual gesture that he would think nothing of. To Sayomi, a persons worth was measured by their power. Should the three visitors survive the attack, they would likely earn his hospitality and respect. With his respect they might earn the right to see Osore and the other wonders that Fungakure had to offer.
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sun May 05, 2013 8:54 pm
Today felt completely different from the rest. With that feeling Kyofu decided not to do the usual, look for a mission and complete it ritual. He wanted to do something different so he decided to visit some of the Volcano located outside of the village of Funkagakure. You never know maybe the young boy can create a base there or something. Could be his little hideout , that is until the volcano erupts if that ever does happen any time soon. Located in the busy streets of Funkagakure, Kyofu easily stood out from the rest with his long lush indigo hair which he has tied in a pony tail. He wore his normal attire. A black cloth like shirt, shaped like a V around the neck area. Kyofu has black arm guards which protect his arms, one on each arm. The arm guards are tight & they stop at his elbow, these are perfect for battle serving the purpose of protection. Like most ninja, Kyofu wears pants. The pants are black & baggy like, the top is baggy & the bottom isn't. The pants are being held by its belt. The pants make it simple for Kyofu to move as well. Next up his Kyofu's White long scarf this is found wrapped around his neck covering half of his face.

"Almost there." He said to himself as he walked closer to the village gates. A few meters away he was capable of seeing body figures with his ocean blue eyes. "Hmm." Kyofu ran his right hand through his hair as he got closer to the main entrance. "Something's going on it seems. I should stay out of this for now." What a strange day indeed. Kyofu has never met any of these guys. As he watched the scene before him he was sort of able to tell that two of the shinobi we're from Funkagakure but he had no clue about the others. The Senju clan member stood a couple meters behind the scene. He couldn't help but get this uneasy feeling in his gut. He could feel some evil, something off about the others. "Strange day indeed." He thought to himself. Right when he said that he saw a weapon fly across the air and the targets being Waiting to see what else would unfold. the three shinobi who seemed like they were trying to get in. Kyofu didn't budge and simply waited to see how things would unfold.

WC:406
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Tue May 07, 2013 10:30 pm
The man has turned his back to the woman, assuming she followed him, he hears one of the children speak towards him, it is odd however that he brings up medical records considering Shouten's medical prowess being famous in this village.
He opens his mouth for but a second to speak before the sound of a projectile gains priority, the sound originating from the gates and going behind him.
Shouten looks towards the source only to view his partner standing in the corner, his form turning to the left making a one hundred and eighty degree turn to face the three that were supposed to be following him, his right brow arcs as he looks upon their slaughtered for, if it indeed does occur, the three beings have their heads cleaves clean off as the blade is noticed and identified as the same blade used to reclaim his partners lost eye. It does not take a genius to put two and two together, for whatever reason Sayomi seen a reason to execute them before entry, perhaps there was some hidden Intel about the woman that he did not receive, or maybe Sayomi simply wanted to kill the woman, he will find out later.

He now begins to make an advance towards the group, if it is indeed cut down, it is truly a shame however, she was cute and could of served a purpose in life, but still those can always have a purpose in death.
He reaches the group within three seconds, he reacts flawlessly upon the corpse of the woman he knew, taking his right hand he targets the bottom of the severed head, chakra applied to it as he uses a modified splicing technique to force an adaptation to the situation, the head now put on a life support through Shouten's very chakra as it no longer requires the heart, or organs to remain living, the brain and head salvaged but it seems with the connector more damage has been done that simple severing, a blackened rim along the point of severing shows a large level of decay, what other powers could his partner possess?
His left hand pierces through her upper chest, just below her neck, and above her breasts to force a similar adaptation that the head underwent, the organs operating for a short time without the head as he adds a little chakra to keep it fresh and without any form of instant decay.

The head however does not yet begin to speak, the brain fully alive but for now it is left inactive until proper surgery can be done depending upon his partners reasoning to potentially save the girl, he will only find it problematic explaining to a severed head that it is in fact, a severed head.
His hands remove themselves from her body for a moment, the seals for the body flicker technique preformed as his body undergoes chakra vitalization, his right hand reaching down to grip the woman's hair, and his left hand gripping the front of her shirt. In an act of accelerated movement the man speeds off towards his abode to preform further surgery on the woman, Sayomi should no doubt know where to find him. The other two bodies are left for Sayomi to collect and handle, only the woman has any value in Shouten's eyes and he expects an explanation on why Sayomi acted as such, they just spoke of gathering an army, yet he cuts down an ally of his? Regardless, he hopes all answers will become clear soon as he arrives at his home if everything occurs as planned up to this point.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum