Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk) Empty BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk)

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:17 pm
Haku nara was walking along a path, heading for the volcano, where he would start some training or even might train with somebody else. With his katana strapped firmly to his left hip, and a bottle of rum inside his left hand and a cigarette that hung fro, his lips.
He was just a few hours away from the volcano! but still with a lot of stuff of haku nara mind he never thought what to do, should he kill something? or should he just go out and fuck stuff up for no reason? 

But still going threw his crazy sessions, haku nara "didn't" take his medication today, so he was like a time bomb waiting to explode and go crazy!

When haku nara arrived to the volcano, with the sweat that got started to fall down haku nara face, he used his left hand to wipe it away. Looking over to his right he was a nice size rock that he could hide behind. Walking over to it. Haku nara kneel behind the rock.
When he got into a safe area he could hide and wait out for somebody to come.
He was wearing his white t-shirt, and his black pants with his dark black boots. Inside his left pocket haku nara had a smoke bomb inside it, inside his right pocket it held a trench knife. Inside his back left pocket held a exploding tag.
Still waiting off haku nara took his last drink form his rum and he tossed it to the right side which located a lava pit. Then he removed the cigarette from his lips tossing it to the lava pit also.

Once haku nara got rid of all that he waited off for a ninja to show up.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk) Empty Re: BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk)

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:33 pm
Haku nara saw a boy arrived to the volcano, looking around he saw how the boy took a seat on the rock haku nara was hiding behind. Pulling out his katana, haku anra grab the boy and held him, " Who the hell is you? where do ya come from boy?"with the katana by the unknown boy neck. Haku nara waited for a reply. 

But still ready to kill this boy, but for what reason? the excuse haku nara had was bullshit! so it's best to maybe meet a new "friend"? 
But what if this boy was an volcano ninja? it'll be the first ninja haku nara met in a while. With a psychotic look on haku nara face he was waiting for a reply.

(KINDA SHORT)

Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk) Empty Re: BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk)

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:42 pm
Haku nara laughed at the boy," Calm down! I'm not going to hurt ya but give me your ryo!" haku nara reached into the boy pockets until he felt his ryo, pulling it out haku nara place it inside his pocket." Okay cool! now what brings ya out here young buddy, also my name is Haku! what your name is?" Asking the boy haku nara was still laughing, removing the katana form his neck haku waited for a reply. 

(kinda short)

Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm
Haku nara already took all of the boy ryo, but why he didn't act out? must was because haku nara didn't kill him.  After a while of waiting haku heard the boy reply," Well dude, I'm always out here waiting to fuck something up! now tell me, do ya want to train or maybe fight? as an matter of fact forget about it!" haku nara would stand up from the ground after he saw the boy stand up from the rock.
" Also I'm sorry from my crazy acting! I have this mentally problem! didn't take my medication today also, so it's like BOOM move to the side!' haku nara stated as he flip the katana inside his left hand, placing it inside his weapon holder. Haku looked at the boy shadow." Hey kiddo! that's a nice shadow you got there."
Haku would try to manipulate, if all was to go well haku nara would preform the  shadow neck binding jutsu, he would start to choke the boy. With his own shadow.

(Weak post lazy post)

Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:05 pm
Aura would walk out of her home stretching from resting with her Mate. Her outfit would consist of black leather shorts and a matching crop top for the hot weather. Walking along the road she would see two ninja fighting amongst themselves. Watching from her spot seeing one choke the other with his own shadow. Aura would giggle and watch as this might be a good chance to interact with other people.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:17 pm
"Sure sure I will get it when I come back but I am not making any promises... what the hell do you mean I won't get to eat if I don't well screw you then," the door slammed followed by some laughing as Otonashi walked from his home to do something productive, and by productive he mean destructive. On his back was his sword, Kotogatari and in his back pocket was his scalpel. Nothing stood out about him at he moment as his red and green eyes looked around at the surroundings, the collar that was not covering his mouth began to move slowly as he walked. His Jet black hair swayed in the wind as his red sleeveless shirt was moving slightly.

It would take him only moments to arrive to the volcano, seeing three people there made him laugh on the inside. Two of which were already fighting, and it seemed like they sucked at it to be honest. What caught his eyes was the boy using Shadows to strangle the boy," Another Nara and just when I thought that girl was the only one here, well this just makes it easier for me," smiling as he stopped just behind the girl.

He looked at her awkwardly for a moment, never seeing her around volcano," Hey you, girl how long have you been in this village. Never seen you before so I take it your new? At any rate I hope you aren't like some of the idiotic people here," he kind of hints to the ones already fighting, but if she got it or not was up to her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum