Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dante Shikura
Dante Shikura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk)

Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:52 pm
Dante glanced around, as everyone was gathered in the spot. He listened to the ninja as he spoke:
"You're damn right I am prejudice about the people here. The lot of this village are either idiotic bums, or..."
"Stop. I've heard enough, no need to babble. Haku? Is your business here complete? Let's take Flame. Our time here is done. Be safe."
After giving Haku a glance, Dante turned and began to start toward the gate of the volcano.

[EXIT]
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: BANG! (OPEN TO ALL VOLCANO NINJAS ,Nk)

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:40 pm
"Well yes my time here is done! now I must get this young boy here to the hospital." haku would walk over to the boy grabbing him off the ground" WOW! you is heavy buddy! hey dante give me a hand! well actually never mind I got it." haku was heading for the funkagakure no sato hospital.

EXIT with Blaze Flame!

+500 ryo due to the fact I robbed blazeflame

Last edited by Haku Nara on Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add my crap)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Aura Shinkuri
Aura Shinkuri
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3750

Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:39 pm
Aura would pull her hand back so one of the new ninja can carry the sleeping boy. Shrugging she would stand and look over at Otonashi, "S-soooooo...what now?" She would ask a little scared now that it's just her and one other person.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:01 pm
Watching as the two boys walked off with the body, his eyes would turn to Aura who had just asked him a question," Would you like to train or perhaps spar? I haven't had a good one since my leg came off so i need to get readjusted to my new one," hopefully she did not ask any questions about what he meant by that because that would be a pain to explain.

If she agreed to the little spar he would set his bandaged blade into the ground, and stretch a little before looking at her," So what kind of jutsu do you use, if you do not mind me asking. It is good to know what kind of person you are fighting so the grounds can be set to be a little equal," he didn't always do this, but he just had to make sure that she wouldn't mop the floor with his ass, now that would be embarrasing.
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:30 pm
Immidiately the girl would turn silent and a whistle can be heard from the distance. Aura's eyes would widen and she would back away, "N-No thanks, Uhm...I don't really know a lot of jutsu...but, I've got to go! Sorry! It was nice meeting you!" Aura would run back towards the direction of her new home.

{Exit}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum