Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

+13
Site Administrator
Vergil Hyuuga
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Navi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Shitai Orochi
Kyofu Senju
Sayomi
Shouten Ataenushi
Shotaro Nara
Yami
Esdeath
17 posters
Go down
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

Mon May 20, 2013 8:08 am
Yeah he's right. Kk I'll edit my post with my proper stats that I had when I first started this topic. I'll also edit my stat page and add my weapons and such. Very early right now so ill do so later on in the day.
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

Mon May 20, 2013 1:18 pm
let me know when you do.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue May 21, 2013 1:26 am
And link it on your stat page.
Kyofu Senju
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 11:06 am
Done. Link is in my siggy and my stats that I had in this topic. Sorry for the delay had to pack a lot of shit yesterday cuz I'm leaving for a trip soon.
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen

Tue May 21, 2013 3:46 pm
Did you edit your post? I looked and it said that you were still using a sakura on it. I know that this is taking so long but I just want to make sure that everything is good so we don't have to deal with it in the future.
Kyofu Senju
Citizen

Wed May 22, 2013 4:33 am
Yes edited. Shouldn't have put Sakura in there anyways since I should have known i can't put things I got after. In here. It's all good sorry for the delay as well.
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen

Thu May 23, 2013 2:34 am
Spoiler:

"Kyofu, What seems to be the problem?"

When he heard the name of the boy that he was speaking to he realized that he was the son of some famous people in the village. He had heard of the shop that his parents owned, the Senju shop (as they were quite famous). He knew through all the grand exploits of the family that they had a son named Kyofu, and since he was the only known Kyofu in the village, this boy must be him. Although through his injury he could not show emotion of any kind, he knew that it was only logical as a man of science Vapula must take him in, to study him, as Vapula had never been around a Senju clan member before.

After a few moments of coming up with a response (literally a few moments to think of something up) he began to speak to boy. Vapula didn't care about what happened here any more, there was something much more fascinating in front of him.

"Oh! You must Kyofu Senju. The son of the owners of Famous Senju Shop. I have heard about you and your family. How is it being parented by such economic legends?" He would inquire.

As the boy was talking Vapulas hands too would be out of his pockets, using them to send invisible chakra threads from both of his hands (not the one on his shoulder), launching them from the five meter distance away at 107 speed towards varius points on the boy's body in locations like his arms, legs, chest, hands, and head. Vapula's hands would not make a single movement as the threads would just be launched at him as a straight shot.

If the boy somehow knew about the threads and became hostile then Vapula would attack with all of his might towards the boy in order to collect the data from the Senju that he logically wished to attain. Should he dodge just by chance by some miracle then he would make subite movements to change the trajectory of the threads to get to him.

As for now, these two people were just having a conversation about the village.

Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen

Sat May 25, 2013 3:18 am
[Ok. I’ve talked to Fifi about this so I know that I have admin backup. Posting a farewell topic 5 hours before you are getting 48-houred is prolonging a topic for no reason. Don’t lie to me; you were clearly on the site over the last 48 hours several times (I’ve seen you on yesterday and today on the users on the last 24 hours). Sorry, but I refuse to waste my time while you continue to wait until the last minute to post that you will be gone for another 48 hours. I am calling this hit.]

The chakra strings would connect to the man and as Vapula would get a better look at the man he would clearly know that this Kyofu would be the Kyofu Senju of the Famous Senju Shop. This man with Senju Chakra inside of him would be valuable to his research. Vapula’s resolve would be clear and he didn’t need this man alive for his research. Using his connection he would orchestrate a kill. A few moments after the chakra sting connected he would completely paralyze the boy, stiffened from any action by using the chakra threads to stop all actions. Any muscle movements that the boy would try to make would be halted by the massive strength of the chakra threads on his body. However he would begin to manipulate a certain muscle in the body, the Diaphram. By keeping the diaphragm in a contacted state (as it is a muscle and I have used the Chakra Threads: To humans/animals technique so I am allowed to] he would begin to make the boy suffocate. With 0 air entering or escaping the boy would pass out to lack of air in moments, as though he was being suffocated by a pillow. As that was happening he would take out his golden katana, making sure not to cut any of his chakra threads (although they could not, as these chakra threads would just phase through the sword without a problem), and would run forward at his passive speed to within piercing distance to the boy (kyofu, sometimes call him man too). If no other actions were taken against Vapula he would lunge his katana towards the boy’s head, aiming for his eye. Should the attack hit directly then the sword would lunge directly through his eye and into his brain, killing him instantly if the breathing did not.

Even if the boy would not be the Kyofu, although there was overwhelming evidence to prove that he was, then Vapula at this point did not care, he could still be used for his experiment.
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen

Wed May 29, 2013 4:28 am
[Ok. You said that you would be back on Sunday. Then you have time to post that you are back today without posting in this topic. If you had time to post that you are back then you had time to post in this topic at least asking for time, respectfully acknowledging the other people that you are keeping waiting in a topic (as you have mind you, continuously stalled in this topic) . I have talked to the mods about this and I am calling the hit. Sorry. Hopefully you understand where I am coming from. =/ ]

As no action was taken against the measure then Vapula's sword would lunge through the head of his victim, via his eye. Killing him as all brain functions were destroyed in the process. After swiftly taking his sword out of his victim and putting it back on Vapula's side he would continue to use the chakra strings to control the boy. As he was already within touching distance of the boy Vapula would touch him, competing the body preservation technique on the boy to make sure that body functions would continue, keeping the body fresh for his experiments. He would also put his his ninja headband over the eye that Vapula pierced through. This would make the ninja look as though he was still alive as all external damage was covered and the technique would make the body appear alive.

Vapula would begin to travel to the village hospital with his new pet. Taking his experiment with all extreme haste to the hospital for data analysis and experimentation.

[Exit, Body of Kyofu taken. Topic closed upon approval]

Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Wed May 29, 2013 5:02 am
Are there anymore bingo's? No? Game closed, one winner of a dead Senju. Next game is on your red border sheet.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum