Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

+13
Site Administrator
Vergil Hyuuga
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Navi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Shitai Orochi
Kyofu Senju
Sayomi
Shouten Ataenushi
Shotaro Nara
Yami
Esdeath
17 posters
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

Fri May 10, 2013 12:57 am
From the skies of Volcano sat a lone boy with wings of crimson that would move with silence as he watched over events of the most deadliest village to ever walk the earth. The most to catch his eye was the women who had just walked in with two other women, weird that you would see that, but even weirder that the women started to piss in the volcano. Some of the oddest shit this boy has ever seen, but it was nothing he could not handle, besides the view was beautiful. He continued to follow the events as the group moved from the volcano and moved around for a moment , but fortunately another body joined the already small group.

From where Otonashi was floating, approximately ten meters in the air and away from sight, he would note the blade flying towards the group of women and soon after their heads falling to the ground almost like a melon being plucked. One man would walk over to the head and do something with it, what was being done was unknown to even him . Not his problem, but what was getting him interested was the boy (Kyofu) who was simply watching it like a dumbfuck. Since the boy was simply oblivious to his surroundings, Otonashi landed silently behind the boy, 3 meters to be exact and molded a small amount of chakra into his hands as he molded it into a small phoenix. With one swift motion, the bird would be propelled from his hand as another was soon made. Two phoenix's would soon rush towards the boys back at 21 speed and due to the close proximity and the fact that he was unaware to his surrounding, this day would be his last. If the events were to occur, then this boy would soon fall to the ground a burning cinder of what he once was," So ends another life in the volcano village," as he would watch the boy burn, his wings sitting perfectly on his back not even burning the body of one with such prestige. Taking back to the sky he would soon leave back to the sky and depart without a trace.

[exit]
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Redemption(Open To Volcano Ninja)(NK)

Fri May 10, 2013 2:48 am
Sayomi sighs as the chaos slowly begins to settle around him. He was fortunate to eliminate the Akatsuki operative before any damage was brought to the Volcano village or his comrade.

His blade flies back into his grasp, and should he remain uninterrupted, the lifeforce of the three souls he has destroyed dissipate into the blade. A few chakra threads burst from his fingers and pick up the remains of the dead group that Shouten left behind. Carrying them behind him, Sayomi departs and follows his comrade away from the gates.

[Exit]
Yami
Yami
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 805

Fri May 10, 2013 4:07 am
Yami sighed in annoyance as he watched the events unfold before him. The genin turned on his heels walking away deeming that he was done here and simply wanted to head back home for the day he had enough of it already. As he walked towards the gates getting closer as he spotted a genin with long indigo hair stopping to watch the events to see what would follow. Yami recognised him slightly, his name was Kyofu from memory but he wasn't sure he'd have to check on that later. As he got closer standing a metre or so away another male dropped down a boy who looked rather young with jet black hair. The medic's eyes narrowed as the boy moulded chakra in his hands standing three metres away from him. As a phoenix made fire formed in his palms Yami was gone already moving at full speed (51) appearing right behind Kyofu forming hand seals just as the male threw the phoenix a total of two as he said something and left as if the boy was already dead.

Yami breathed in deeply moulding water nature chakra into his lungs for his only offensive suiton technique, "Suiton: Mizurappa!" yami opened his lips expelling a large fifteen litre stream of compressed high pressurised water that flowed forth. As soon as the water sprouted from his lips it struck the incoming Phoenix's although slower it was stronger easily over powering the flames as steam rose into the air cancelling them both. Yami tsked to himself what kind of sadistic, deranged, moronic psychopath attack their own comrades? Well this was volcano village. With another sigh he whispered softly to Kyofu, "Watch your back mate" without another word he dashed off across the roof tops disappearing into the distance on his way home.

[exit]

Spoiler:
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Fri May 10, 2013 12:01 pm
Kyofu continued to watch tr results of the swords that were sent flying ended up on the death of the three girls. "Oh man he killed them." Kyofu face was still blank as he watched. It was about over and everyone was taking their leave from the scene. Right before Kyofu was about to turn around and take his leave he noticed a boy disappear. "Yup guess I should get going now." Little did he know an attack was happening behind him. Kyofu swiftly turned around to meet Yami already behind as he sent out a large sum of water overpowering these two Phoenix's. "The hell." Kyofu heard the boy say watch your back before leaving. The Senju clan member was seconds away from dying supposedly by the hand of another volcano member. Kyofu managed to get his faced memorized before he left like a little bitch, thinning that he had killed his target. "I'll remember this one. Hmmm." He whispered to himself before disappearing.

(571 words total )(5jp 2 sp )
Exit
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat May 11, 2013 7:08 pm
[Since the topic was not closed I am entering the topic to say hello]
Vapula, the sand ninja now turned volcano ninja would enter the area (still recovering from his surgery), seeing all the dead bodies around, something terribly fun must have happened here. Everyone was gone except for one particular ninja, Kyofu, who seemed to be troubled. He would walk up to be within 5 meters of him before he walked away.

No matter Vapula needed information and he wanted answers, this man could help him. He would yell towards the man so that he would clearly hear it, "You. What is your name?" He would ask.

Should he try to leave Vapula would pursue the man with hostile pursuit until he caught up to him.

[10/30]

[Vapula is a Volcano ninja that would be in the area, he wants information and data, and would have reason to want that information to report to the kage about the matter. Voiding Kyofu's exit.]
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Sat May 11, 2013 7:16 pm
{I have already take my leave. You can't void my exit simply because
your a member of the village and "he would be in the area." doesn't work
like that. This topic is closed and it's quite obvious. }
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 7:46 pm
We Talked in the CB and you want another mod so yeah we will wait, the topic is not closed. However something that I know is going to need to be clarified later:

seeing all the dead bodies around

I would not see any dead bodies because no bodies were there to begin with, there was no possible way for me to see dead bodies, and I do apologize for that mistake.

My entering the topic is just the same as if you were trying to exit a room through the only door and somebody from happenstance was trying to get into the room through the same door at the same time. I'm the person trying to enter the room while you are trying to leave. You didn't fly away, you didn't jump out a window, and I am going to stop you before you disappear. Now if I am wrong then I do apologize, but I am pretty sure I am all good here haha.]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Sat May 11, 2013 8:02 pm
[Valpula has the right to enter in this case, however it goes beyond the "Topic being closed or not." As a volcano ninja with a reason to be near the village gates, it is clear that he could be in this area. Furthermore, he entered the topic before 48 hours passed from the last poster and before the topic was "closed". His entrance is technically valid.]
Shotaro Nara
Shotaro Nara
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 10:43 pm
[I still have yet to exit, Dani ]

Shotaro watches as the events unfold in front of him. A man coming from seemingly nowhere decapitates three of the people that were attempting to enter the village. It was a sight to behold and Shotaro could only think of one word that described the event, cool. He watches the men as they remove the bodies, taking some pieces elsewhere. They seemed to be leaving. More people seemed to come onto the scene even after this event. Shotaro began to step backwards leaning against a tree as he watched a boy attempt to kill another person with fireballs, but unfortunately they were extinguished. What a pity, it seemed that Shotaro had came all the way down to the gates for nothing. Just when he was about to exit, stepping away from the shadows of a tree. He saw yet another person enter the area, this person seemed to be interrupting one boy from leaving. In hopes of something else interesting happening, Shotaro steps back within the shadows of the tree his hands placed within his pockets.
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen

Sun May 12, 2013 2:47 pm
[Thank you Navi, so then the posting order is Kyofu, Me, then Shotaro. So since this is a major topic you do need to post in it.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum