Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Time to do something (nk,p) Empty Time to do something (nk,p)

Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:57 am
Hotaro had decided to travel before taking her genin exam, it had been a while since she had been out of the village. She wasn't sure where she was going,but she knew she couldn't be gone long because she had things to do in her village. After careful thinking she decided to head out and maybe do some training at the great sea.

(exit)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Time to do something (nk,p) Empty Re: Time to do something (nk,p)

Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:59 pm
Xuro bakuton was making his usual patrol of the village to ensure everything is fine. He was dressed in full usual "uniform" ready for a fight. His eartanic blade carried across his shoulder and his brotherhood of light head band strapped tightly across his forehead slanted across his left eye hiding his sharingan. Xuro checked up on the village gates and just as he was about to head back, he seen someone walking out of the village. In a blur of speed, Xuro appeared a meter in front of the girl. "What are you doing out her missy?" Xuro didn't like the looks of this one bit. Was this another person abandoning the Sand village?!
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:05 pm
(damn it. fine.)

"I was just wanting to go out to the Grand Sea." Hotaru said as she looked up at this new guy. He looked like a person of authority. Maybe she should listen to him. "I will be back later." Hotaru said as she stepped a few feet forward about to leave the village. Why was he stopping her anyways.

Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:19 pm
"Hmm... Is that so?" Xuro moved again in the girl's way not so sure if he could trust. Nowadays due to what happened he wasn't sure he could trust anyway least of all someone who just claimed she's leaving for a small trip. What if she turned out like the others. Those that abandoned the village. "I don't think I can have your word for it just like that..."
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:32 pm
Hotaru noticed how cute the guy was. He wasn't that bad looking, he was kind of cute. But it was annoying to have him in her way. She noticed he had one covered, abut his other eye was showing. It wasnt a Suna headband, but had another design on it.
"Who are you exactly and why are you telling me what I can and can not do?" She asked him curiously crossing her arms and looking at him.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:35 pm
Xuro began to get agitated. This girl now asking him questions when he was suppose to be doing the question. "Listen here. I am Xuro Bakuton, Jounin of Sunagakure. I want to know what you are doing all the way out here so if you gonna leave this village. Its fine just tell me the truth. Don't you dare liar." Xuro would want to know the truth to see if he could trust this girl to leave the village or not...
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:45 pm
Seeing the agitation in his eye and hearing it in his voice and realizing he was a jounin she knew she had some explaining to do. "Ok, sir I do apologize. I had no idea who you were. Ia m not going to lie. I was feeling a little frustrated, not sure what to do. Iw as going to do some training at the Grand Sea so I could clear my head and think. that is all I was going to do. I am not sure what I would do from there." She said as she took a step backwards away from Xuro. "I honestly mean to cause no harm or problems to anyone. I a am sorry for any problems this may cause. I mean no disrespect to you or to my village and mean to cause no harm or problems. I will do whatever you ask me to do and will answer whatever questions you may have." She said holding her hands up." He was cute when he was upset to. Men of authority are attractive in her eyes though.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:30 pm
After the girl concluded her speech of desperation, Xuro face lost its emotion. He knew what has been going on. He had stopped other ninja from leaving and it was for the village's own good. He made it his job to ensure everything stays loyal to their village. Others which he trusted and let them go, never ended up returning. If they were alive and well in another village, they were hypocrites, back-stabbers, abandoning their village to seek their own pleasure in another village while their old village was in peril and suffering. The village numbers were low and although they seemed to be increasing, they also been decreasing because of disloyal people. Those that left the village and had died else where were even worse. Xuro felt it was his responsibility to keep them at home under all costs. He was supposed to ensure their safety and now they dead some where else killed in cold blood. Xuro took all the blame of all those deaths on his head. He'd rather have a dead ninja stay in the village then have a ninja leave and get killed else where and put Xuro under a burden. He felt if they stayed behind, he could always be there to protect them and look after them. So that's why he wouldn't allow for anyone to leave unless he is certain they will survive in the outside world. As for this girl, he was sure she wouldn't survive out their, judging by her chakra and also his outside assumption of her, she was probably a weakling, genin or an Academy student. He also is aware of tricks people especially girls play. The "I'm soo innocent" trick. So he wasn't going to fall for it. He only had her respect when she found out he was a jounin. "I don't believe you. I can't trust you and have your word for it that you will return alive or ever return. I will not stand for that..." Xuro's eyes flashed upon the incident of the recent attack on Sunagakure. He saw all the dead innocent people and those on the verge of death. All that destruction but where the f*ck was all the ninja xuro knew of in the village?! No where to be found! They were dead else where out of the village. A psychotic grin filled the face of Xuro as his hands tightened on his eartanic blade unnoticeable to the girl. He wasn't going to do anything yet...

But if the girl persists, he must do what must be done. Killing was an option but only if it drastically leads to it. He would probably just send her back to the village if she doesn't persist. "You can not leave this village. I can't trust your word for it and therefore I will not permit you to leave!" Xuro stood firmly in the girl's way hoping she wouldn't be so stupid like the other guy and try to run passed him. He knows very few who can match his speed....
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 pm
[Tik Tok, Time is up :D]

Xuro began to feel tired of this pest. She was really irritating him, wasting his time with her silly excuses. His temper now even more enraged. The girl having the nerve to not reply to him. She remained silent without a single other word not moving a muscle. Had she really gave up on her lies and excuses trying to fool Xuro? Xuro wasn't sure what the hell was up with this girl but she ticked him off. He wasn't himself lately, a bit unstable and psychotic. His mind not thinking right under the thought of another traitor to the village hidden in the Sand.

"You insolent fool!!" Xuro shouted at her as he lost his temper and swung his eartanic blade at the girl knocking her on the head. If this shot were to succeed, it would be just enough force to knock the girl out. The swing aimed right at the side and back of the girl's head enough to cause a bruise. His strike was enough to knock her out if succeeded.
He was definitely ticked off by her arrogance and her attitude to a higher ranked ninja in the village. Xuro didn't tolerate this at all. He had to react and wouldn't let this go. Instinct forced him to deliver that blow to the head. He managed to lower the force he struck it with since he didn't want to kill her yet...
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:40 pm
Barely dodging the blade she looked at Xuro shocked. "Okay Okay! You win I will do whatever you want, I will go with you quietly and I will not leave the village!! Just don't hurt me!" She pleaded as she felt her life flashed before her eyes. "I swear on my life I will never leave the village!" She swore to him slightly shaking as she looked at him. "I will do whatever you want me to do!" She said as she continued holding up her hands as though he were ANBU.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum