Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Kage Summit

+6
Satoru Yamanaka
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Yasahiro Yagami
Echo Uchiha
Haru Glory
Navi
10 posters
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The Kage Summit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kage Summit

Sat May 25, 2013 3:05 pm
Shinji watched silently as the other kage arrived. The Hokage was already here, but the three other were yet to arrive. It was, so nice and peaceful, but all of a sudden that easy and peaceful feeling was shattered by the entrance of the Raikage. The man clearly enjoyed his alcohol as he brought some sort of concoction of some sort and placed it on the table before saying some questionable things to the Hokage, but then came the zinger. The Raikage mentioned Shinji's desk, which brought a slight smile to Shinji's face. His first desk had been stolen however the former Tenkage had made several copies of the indestructible desk. In fact, one of those copies was now sitting back in Tengakure. The desk was indeed sturdy unlike the round table of at the Gokage summit. Interestingly the Raikage did not bring any anbu, which was rather comforting to Shinji as his guards never showed. In the back of his mind Shinji cursed Kenchi, Xyxer and even Yozora for that matter. They were probably off shooting the breeze or putting away a few drinks-those slackers. Some anbu they were.

The next to arrive was the the Kazankage who, much like the Raikage, had a very odd entrance through the ceiling, which left him rather bloodied. Though he did seem rather friendly, so Shinji paid it no mind. However, the person who followed was one of extreme interest to Shinji and Tengakure as a whole: Sayomi Hyuuga-or so the Bingo book said. Shinji's face did not show a single inkling of surprise or recognition. Though in the back of his mind Shinji was intrigued, but also a bit worried: what was a missing ninja doing with the Kazankage? For now he knew that he could not take action as it would break the implied truce the kage were to have at the summit. So, for now he would have to wait and see how things played out.

Looking around for the Kazekage Shinji was rather surprised that he had not arrived. Even more surprising was the fact that Navi started the meeting without the leader of the village hidden in the sand. Regardless of how he felt about it Shinji knew he had to start paying attention as there was no doubt some important issues to discuss. The first one Navi brought up was the ever present issue of the chuunin exams. Not really having all that much to say on that matter, so he simply nodded his agreement to Navi's reasonable proposal. In the back of his mind Shinji decided he would have to give his teams and team leaders a small pep talk. Tengakure's performance at the last chuunin exam had been nothing less than dismal and he did not want a repeat.

When Navi turned his gaze Shinji matched it with a sleepy gaze as he listened to what the man had to say. As Navi spoke Shinji's eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly as he listened. He wanted to reinstate the Fire Nation? That was a rather audacious statement even for the Hokage. On one hand it was not a bad idea, but Shinji did not much like handing over Tengakure's economic power. Naturally this also brought up a few more concerns that Shinji wanted to address especially in regards to the Sunagkure massacre that Navi brought up. Gently exhaling Shinji allowed Navi to finish at which point Shinji spoke up in a uncharacteristically serious and leader-like tone addressing all present:

"Let me start by saying that the idea of reinstating the Fire Nation is an.....interesting one. However, before I commit Tengakure to anything there are a few things I want cleared up. For one I would like the incident that occurred in Sungakure cleared up. If I recall correctly the Sand was under the jurisdiction of the Fire Nation at the time of the massacre. So, what exactly happened there? I only ask, because I am interested to see how the Fire Nation would deal with such a tragedy and because I am curious as to the cause of such destruction. Now, on another note how would this pooling and distribution of resources work? Would each village be allotted the same amount of funding? Or would there be one large pool of ryo from which any village can pull from too an extent? This brings me to my final question."

The idea of pooling the funds was interesting, but where would all the ryo be held? A bank perhaps? This thought passed through Shinji's head as he continued speaking. After a very short pause Shinji spoke up again and directed his voice directly to Navi.

"What kind of compensation will you be willing to pay for the rights to Tengakure? I cannot simply sign away the autonomy of Tengakure without a rather large justification to my people and words are often not enough. Especially considering many civilians and shinobi in Tengakure no doubt harbor latent prejudices against the Fire Nation as a result of the unfortunate Fire and Sky nation conflict."

Shinji was open to the idea of the Fire Nation absorbing the various villages. However, he still had a few reservations here and there besides the ones he mentioned, but all in all it seemed like an alright idea. Tengakure had been always aloof from the other villages, so maybe it was time to change that. Shinji did mentally vow one thing though: if Tengakure did fall into the Fire Nation he would not allow it to become lost-it would remain individual and different. After finishing his short speech Shinji leaned back in his chair and allowed another kage to take the floor if they so wished. To further show his resignation of the floor to other kage he grabbed his bottle of orange soda and tipped it back waiting for someone else to speak.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 am
His eyes sort of lite up at the Kazankage's grand entrance, a type of entrance that was at least worthy of being Raikage-like. First impressions were of great importance and so far he instantly recognized the Kazankage as someone he actually liked. "Yay, a new friend!" his greeted his fellow Kage. "Yay a new idiot to make you do more stupid things." his inner retard commented.

Boring....Boring...Boring. All this boring talk about buying and selling playgrounds, or as they were calling the things, villages. Slightly annoyed at the Tenkage for thinking he could be so disrepectful as to ignore his comment about that desk. "Meowwwwww" was heard from Whiskers, whcih Kurisu understood as "He needs to tell you about the desk." his attention diverted towards the Tenkage, still mid-speech and his drunken mindset not caring at all. "Hey you didn't say anything about that damn desk. I need to break it." he demanded, taking a large drink of his Jack Daniels.

At this point he completely gave up the idea of caring about all this stupid and meaningless talk, of course none of this matter, I mean who could really even think about Opposing Konohagakure no Sato at this point. Standing up from his chair, he went around the table handing out bottles of Jack Daniels to everyone in the room, including placing one where the Kazekage was suppose to be sitting at.

"Forget all this nonsense. Clearly we are all okay with giving Fire Nation our playgrounds, there would be no point in resisting the idea anyways it doesn't matter. We need to focus on more important things."

At this point in his speech, he'd pull out a long metal stick and begin to direct everyone's attention to a stand where he quickly set up a chart. He pointed the tip of the stick at the start of the chart.

"This chart shows how much people like having fun as compared to how much alcohol is around in accordance to how much money can be made. We can clearly see that people love having fun, and with large amounts of alcohol around to buy that is high quality, all villages can share revenue."

Shifting the focus, he slammed his fist down on the chart and broke it down the middle, making it fall to the ground. "Oh right idiot, alcohol will solve international problems." his inner retard said.

"The solution is that Navi gives me money for a large inter-village bar that I am personally in charge of and run the bar along with money for supplies. For that I'd give Kumo to Fire Nation and then everyone is to recommend people to come to my bar "The Drunken Kage" and of course drinks will be free for Kages."

With all that said he made his way back to his seat and set back down, drinking on his Jack Daniels. If anything is done to interfere or someone attempts to speak over the Raikage then all speech is yelled over anyone trying to talk and Kurisu will attempt to stop any actions meant to stop him.
Satoru Yamanaka
Satoru Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:19 am
Osore notes the way his friend and the Tenkage look at each other and then glance away mistaking this for bashfulness in his rather injured state he grins smelling a very awkward type of love in the air and announces "Tenkage-san! Have long have you and Sayomi been together??" He asks without pausing his head tilting to the side innocently with a wide grin on his face...the blood stains partially belay the image..and he's looking slightly pale from the blood loss.

He's generally ignoring the other business but nods and states at the offer "Of course Volcano will ally with Konoha as we always have." He states bringing his hands together with a happy clap "Plus free drinks sound just delightful!" He states with a wide gesture of his hands as he leans back in his chair as blood pools around his feet "Also is there some thread and a needle or something around here? I'm getting a little dizzy!" He states with a cheerful tone of voice and a giggle.
Sayomi
Sayomi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 32805

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:47 pm
Sayomi nods with a slightly twisted smile at Shinji before taking a drink of orange soda he had retrieved from his fridge. It would seem that Konoha was slowly turning the world into a land under one official banner. With some level of focus the man listens to the surrounding Kage. All of them were exceptionally powerful ninja, some of them far out of his league if he were to combat them.

His job as a bodyguard couldn't have been easier. Osore was immortal after all, his presence was more to present political power. Interesting that some of the Kage had no guards and one hadn't even showed up, no wonder Konoha was becoming so dominant, especially when brandishing two Jinchuriki as guards.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:43 pm
Navi glanced over with his bored and cold gaze at Shinji, the only Kage who had spoken out with concern with the proposal of this new order. At first was an inquiry for detail, which as a leader he could respect. However, it was the further inquiry about fire-sky prejudice that seemed out of place. Especially the comment about the Sunagakure massacre, which Navi chose to ignore for the moment as to not start a time-wasting debate about largely classified matters.

Tengakure was one of the militarily weaker villages, and if it hoped to maintain political power then perhaps it could have started by at least bringing up a couple guards along with their leader. It was odd, as since Tengakure was one of the weakest nations, it would likely benefit the most being equalized under one banner.

"The economies of the five nations would funnel into Konohagakure No Sato as village funds, reinstating it as the Fire Nation capital. In return for your agreement, you would be granted the military support of the bordering nations, as well as financial support. Should one of the Kage request a large expenditure, they could contact me directly and I would be happy to accommodate them for the good of our five great nations."

He turns to Kurisu now, having been given a perfect example with the Raikage's request. Already the Fire Nation had been requested to make its first large expenditure.

"I accept the Raikage's offer as unorthodox as it is. I will fund the construction of a large inter-village bar within Kumogakure no Sato."

Navi smiles a bit, the presence of alcohol played a part in almost every ninja's life, especially the Raikage's. If Kumogakure's support could be gained through such a facility, he would be happy to comply.

The Volcano village was immediately in agreement as expected, and the Sand village would of course follow suit, as both nations used to reside under the same banner in the last great war.

With a quick glance at Osore and the man's extremely strange demeanor and person, the Hokage begins to signal a close.

"With the end of this meeting comes the start of the next Chuunin Exams and the rebirth of the Fire Nation."

Should there be any other concerns the man would continue to attend, otherwise he would stand and begin his departure.

"Feel free to contact me if anything else comes up or any problems arise. The unification of our five great nations means a far greater efficiency in our leadership abilities and military capacity."

Unless any other pressing matters or unique circumstances arose, Navi would motion to his guards, leaving the Kage Summit and departing back for Konoha.

[Navi Exit, (unless there is anything else)]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:18 pm
It did not take Xyxer long to reach the destination of the Kage Summit, he did have knowledge of where it was after all, that combined with his armour that he had reactivated to look neat had made him move extremely efficiently to the area where everything was happening. Slowing down as he got to the building, he entered naturally and walked up to the room where the events were being concluded, still in his Abysswalker armour, he noticed a few Kages there, the Tenkage included, the most notable person though naturally was Sayomi. Bowing his head to the Kages regardless, he spoke once more, "Apologies for my late attendance but there was an attack on Tengakure.." Looking upwards, he noticed the lack of Sayomi's little buddy, and slowly began to piece together the information with the techniques that had been exhibited.. "The village shield was destroyed as well."
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:13 pm
Due to his superior speed with that armor, Xyxer managed to lose Yozora and arrive at the meeting first, however she would not fall too far behind. As he went into the meeting chamber, she took a moment to quickly write a report which included info on the attack, situation back at the village, as well as her speculations based on the intel provided by Rin. She also included that the girl/clone had an appearance of an S ranked rogue ninja originally from Tengakure, seen in Kumogakure, as well as a known member of the new Akatsuki, Makina Hoshimura later called Minatsuki Takami. The included info about the girl was all she and Xyxer could remember on their way to the Summit, as well as what limited info could be accessed once there. The report was very run down, only covering the vital pieces that they needed Shinji to know, everything else could be filed later. The little scroll that contained the report was now in Yozora's hand as she walked into the meeting chamber. With a quick look she spotted the main figures as well as their bodyguards, the Kazekage appeared to be missing. By now Xyxer had explained the reason of their late arrival. Walking up to Shinji, Yozora knelt and raised her right hand with the scroll in it, delivering the report if Shinji took it - if not she would look very uncool, or the reverse if he did. If he did take it, she would stand up and take a couple steps back. The girl did not know what kind of meeting this was up until now, but it might turn into a very interesting direction now.

[Obviously interrupting Hokage's exit <3]
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:55 am
Seeing as he didn't really want to stick around and the Hokage was leaving he had no reason to stay and obviously left along with the Hokage. He along with the Hokage had already left the building and made their way to Konohagakure no Sato some time before the arrival of the Tengakure ninja.

(Not interrupting the Hokage leaving, nor anyone else for that matter, the topic you both were in was in the same timeline as this topic and therefore you wouldn't instantly be here and thus all upcoming exits are not effected by your posts.)

[Exit]
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:55 am
After walking for days non stop to get to the meeting place of the kages Koroshi finally arrives on the day they were actually suppose to meet, but a few hours late, this occurring due to Koroshi not knowing where to go and .... other reasons. Upon entering however Koroshi does what is normal to him, punching the door that is in his path with his right arm, although by punching the door with Koroshi's great strength the door is flung off its hinges, flying directly toward a nearby wall at the speed of Koroshi strength, no doubt giving a nasty bruise to any whom step into the path of the door that soars over the table and into opposing wall shattering into splinters if not colliding with someone first..

"Take the camel's they said, it'll faster they said!" Koroshi says while growling as he walks into the building, carrying a rather large camel over his left shoulder as he walks into the room with a whole bunch of Kages and ANBU in it "Sorry I'm late I am pretty sure the elders are stupid cause they think carrying a fully grown camel across a desert, through the woods, swimming through what seemed like an ocean, climbing up a mountain and through the snow is faster then just running here on foot!" Koroshi says with a sigh of annoyance but not exhaustion "It was a pretty good work out but this is supposed to be important right?" Koroshi says while looking around the room to see who might speak to answer him, his crimson eternal visage which has grown to be used casually by the full blooded Uchiha with no excess energy having it truly become as basic as breathing looking upon, and counting each and every person within the room.

Koroshi may or may not be accompanied by the two people he chose to bring (Vet and Habee) Koroshi not seeing them as guards but as friends that he wanted to have see this place as only Kages and their guards may be here.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:15 pm
With everything resolved and an agreement reached on his bar offer, he was happy and ready to head back to his village to 'torture his villagers' and build his peaceful great and fun bar. As nothing interesting happened in time to stop him from leaving, he made his very quick exit from building, smashing the table into pieces on his way out and busting through the right side wall, nearly causing the building to cave in from the lack of support.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum