Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Genius Takes flight (Private/ Closed) Empty A Genius Takes flight (Private/ Closed)

Tue May 07, 2013 6:43 pm
Kurogane woke up early in the morning and scratched his stomach for a while, trying to figure out what he was going to do today. All of his books were read already and his team wasn't meeting today, so he decided to go out and do some solo training. Throwing on his Yukata, which was red with an frayed orange bottom. His black obi were already on as well as his creme colored tabi and now being fully dressed he would walk down stairs and grab a box of cereal," Navio's huh...better be good or i am going to be pissed off...hum *crunch* *crunch*," he would smile and gulp down the cereal faster," Holy shit this is good...i need more and fast," he saw four more boxes in the pantry and grabbed them, quickly making work of them until he was full.

Rubbing his stomach he would walk upstairs to get his board and his book," Okay to the training grounds so i can do a little training before our next meeting. I need to be able to beat him soon, no matter what," as he walked onto the roof and hopped on the board applying the chakra to the board. Once done he would jump off of the room and head into the sky about 20 meters as he decided to do a couple of laps in the air first. As he was in the air, his white hair would blow everywhere except it would not impact his flying at all due to the fact that the winds in the sky were blowing to the west. On his third lap he would slowly descend in a 90 degree angle, his body flipping into the air," Cut back drop turn," as perfectly executed back flip was performed in the air. A move created by him though having fun on the board. After a while of flying he would finally come to his destination which was the training towers, and fly into the doors which were open at this time. Going up to the top floor he would see no one there so far so for n ow he would land and set the board on a wall where he could see it perfectly and opened his book. The pages would light up as a pair of crimson wings appeared on his back," okay lets train these two jutsu so i can learn the third," as he flew into the air and moved around.

He hadn't used this jutsu before so getting used to it was the first part. The wings were and extension of him and even now he could feel their power flowing through his body. Flying in the air with the wings, he would maneuver himself in a quick manner, his speed somehow increased tremendously as he continued to fly around the area. From the wings he would creat a wave of fire specifically through the tips of the wings as they hit a training dummy. Smiling he would look at the book and smile," so i can use the abilities in conjunction with one another and even combine them somehow. I wonder what else i could do when i get more powerful with these techniques," his flight and trajectory would continue to go as he looked around the area and for the first time he was happy to fly like a free bird. He would land slowly and look around deactivating the wings and grabbing his ref board, his day not completely over yet. Grabbing the board and hopping onto it, he would fly up the stairs of the tower adn head to the roof where he would be at his maximum distance of flying and fly around the area of Tengakure. The sights from up here were beautiful and amazing as he flew around the buildings.

He always wondered what birds felt like when they flew, and now he enjoyed it. Being a genius, his mind was always grasping new concepts and trying to combine and link them to make new solutions. With this he would smile and try to come up with some more tricks on the board, and also think of new tactics to fight his rival. After everything was done he would hover in the air and smile," this is...the life right here. The sky, wind, and smell of freedom this is what i want....and i am going to gain it one day, but first i need to become stronger so i can finish my dream," he would fly into the horizon as the green stream of chakra followed him. Going back home he would fly into his window and smile, setting the board against the wall and the book on the bookshelf. Laying on the bed he would smile and laugh, letting his thoughts go wild. As he continued to think, he would grab the board and open it up to do the usual maintenance on it so it can continue to work. One of the things he had noticed the most was the chakra manipulator," Ohhh i see if i pump this up to 75 while lowering the valves to 50%...i can get the maximum output without overloading the matrix," he snapped his fingers and smiled as he tinkered with it some more. A couple of whirring sounds and pops happened until the Chakra matrix shined a blue color," finally my intended outcome was produced. It feels good to be a genius sometimes but it sucks being so damn young," scratching his head he would close the board and set it back down, laying down to think of something else to do. He was getting kind of tired as he continued to rack different types of scenarios in his mind. Without a doubt tomorrow was going to be fun for him, and maybe he could fly even higher now just like a bird would. Yawning for a final time he would close his eyes and go to sleep slowly," alright time for a little shut eye so i can think better," his eyes closed as he slipped into sleep.

TWC=1018

5 Stats +10 JP

4th page unlocked
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A Genius Takes flight (Private/ Closed) Empty Re: A Genius Takes flight (Private/ Closed)

Wed May 08, 2013 1:26 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum