Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Ganki's Airline flight (Closed,summoning training) Empty Ganki's Airline flight (Closed,summoning training)

Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:58 pm
Day 1
Ganki had been traveling up the kumogakure mountains; he was currently looking for the Great thunder birds of the Kumogakure Mountains. Throughout the day he would search for them, it had been a while since he had met them. The last time he saw them was when he was doing some training on his speed when he was a genin, he would smile a bit after having a brief thought of his old training. “Man I sort of missed those days; I still can’t believe that I got up that early. But what the hell, I still loved the old adventures that I had.” As he walked towards the upper region of the mountains, he then heard a loud shrieking sound. He then ran towards the area of where the sound came from. He would find himself in front of an open stone area that was surrounded by the towering mountains. As he started to walk forward into the open, he then heard what had sounded like wings flapping. “You again, why do you trespass into my domain?” Ganki turned around to see the Thunder bird that had perched herself on top of the canyon, now looking down on him. Her godly feminine like voice would startle him a bit, but would regain his poseur. “Hey whats up, haven’t see you in a while lately. Oh, how’s your little chicky doing, haven’t run in to any poachers have we. Well you can thank me for that; I did drive more of them away from her during my other missions.” Ganki would look up at the great bird with a goofy like face, he had no idea the amount of rudeness he was showing, not bowing when entering, not even calling her by the title she was known as, he was just being himself, Ganki. The bird would look down onto him with a tired face; obviously this kid would be destroyed on site if he had not been present during the poacher’s attack. “Listen foolish boy, I appreciate would you tried to do during that day, but that time has passed. You will now leave with your life shinobi, which is my gift to you since you were present that night. Pray that I don’t change my mind.” Her words would echo throughout the mountains, as her will would set upon Ganki. Ganki raised an eyebrow a bit, “What? You didn’t even hear the reason to why I came here. Now look here, I came here to make a-.” Ganki was cut off as he was picked up from behind by his flak jacket that he wore. He would also feel heavy breathing going do his back, it was yet another Thunder bird. It was the same thunder bird that Ganki had meet during the last mission, the bird seemed to remember him as well. “It’s you, I remember you. I missed you so much; I thought you died since the last time we met. Oh oh, mom can he stay over a bit, it would be so much fun wouldn’t it”, the bird would say in a gargled voice as he held him 3 feet of the ground with his beak. Ganki would struggle a bit until after he heard the bird talk, “No way, you’re that little bird? You have gotten so big.” Ganki was amazed at how big he had gotten. When the bird let him down, Ganki look at the mother Thunder bird as she seemed a bit perplexed since her own would be somewhat attached to a small shinobi. “The reason why I am her is to form a contract with you; I want to become a ally of the Thunder birds. So what do you say am I in?” The giant female bird would scoff a bit, “Do you really think that I would align myself with such a pitiful” “Whoa now” “Non important” “Hey!” “Weak little shinobi such as yourself” “Now hold on just a minute here, I’m not weak” The baby bird would skip towards his mom to say a few words himself. “Hey mom I think you should give Ganki a chance, I think he would be a great friend to us.” Ganki nodded his head towards the mother bird, signaling to her that she seemed to be out voted in this debate. “Fine, I will test you out. Or shall I say he will test you out.” The giant bird would let out a loud roar into the sky, calling to something. As she was doing that, the little bird would cough up a scroll that would shot out of his mouth, it was covered in saliva. “Sorry about the scroll being all wet, but here you can sign it now while she is calling Rotoi. Just sign your name here with your blood and the deal will be made…ooooohhh?” Ganki would laugh a bit as he added a doom like feeling towards the end, but he wasn’t too crazy about the blood part. The scroll would then roll out in front of Ganki , with the seal now glowing. “Blood huh, you guys don’t take ink do you? You know I could just run back to the village real quick and get a pen. Or better yet-“ “Don’t be such a baby, just sign the darn think. Don’t make me peck at yea.” Ganki then brought his finger up to his mouth to that he could bit it with his sharp tooth. However, he then changed his mind and brought a kunai knife out of his pouch, he then made a little cut on his thumb and signed the contract. “Alright we done?”, Ganki said while sucking his blood from his thumb. “Alright, looks ok to me.” He then rolled the scroll back up and swallowed it, he then flew up towards his mom. The big Thunder bird would then stop her loud roar and signal her child to follow her up into the sky. Before they left, the little one would say a few words. “Hey, whatever you do, don’t lose Rotoi.” Ganki would scratch his head, “what do you mean?” Ganki would then feel a slight amount of weight that was added to his right shoulder. He would look over, but wouldn’t see a thing. “Yo”, Rotoi would say as he was now visible on top of Ganki’s arm. “So you’re my knew summoning, I thought you would be bigger.” “The name is Rotoi, and no I’m not like those big birds. You thought you were going to get to ride me all the way to your home huh, well no. Rotoi doesn’t let other ride him, others let Rotoi ride them, or something like that.” Ganki’s face would shift into an emotionless one, a bit disappointed that he got the let over summoning bird. He then headed down the mountains, to get back to the village.”So Rotoi, how did you do that, becoming invisible and all?” Rotoi would lift into the air as he would flap his wings a bit, only to return to Ganki’s shoulder, this time it was the left one. “It’s my little trick; you see I’m a messenger bird. I’m one of the fastest; if not fastest birds you will ever see.” Rotoi would twist his neck while surveying their surroundings; he would make sure that they were safe. Ganki would wonder about that, he himself was pretty fast, but to out run a bird would be pretty tough. But, his mind would shift onto his other thoughts that he had thought about. He would wonder about how Rotoi would help him in battle, a messenger bird would be great, but not on a close quarter fight. Thought the invisibility would come in handy, but to keep writing on little papers of scrolls to deliver to other shinobi in the area would be quite hard to do, while also fighting your enemy. “Hey I know you’re cool and all but what use are you to me if you’re only a messenger, I need a bird with raw power like the big thunder bird back there.” Rotoi would shake his head a bit, Ganki didn’t know that he was a thunder bird, even thought the contract that he signed allowed him to only summon Thunder birds. “You see kid, well first what is your name again?” “Ganki”, Rotoi then looked at Ganki. “Right, Ganki. Well Ganki, I’m a Thunder bird too you know. Plus I am a very resourceful bird; I can do things that even she can’t even do”, Rotoi said these words while using his telepathic ability, that was his second useful ability. Ganki stopped his movement instantly. He moved his head around the area, seeing as he heard Rotoi’s words but didn’t see his mouth move at all. “What was that? Are you doing this Rotoi?” Ganki then moved Rotoi onto his right arm, looking at him with amazement. He then thought about how he could use this ability during his fights, he would send him in to scout the area while sending him the information via telepathy. It would be a brilliant idea, so he could fight his enemies with a higher Intel of the area. “Rotoi, I think we will become great partners. I could use you as like a communication bird. You send me whatever you see in to my head, and I can protect myself in case there would be any traps along the way.” Rotoi would flap up in to the air, “Well that is what I do, since I’m a messenger bird. Well I’m off for now; send for me when you actually need me.” He then vanished into a cloud of smoke, leaving Ganki alone. Ganki would smile a bit, but continue on further into the village for a good rest.
Day 2
Ganki would now be sleeping inside his room; it had been a while since he could catch some rest. Being a jounin was hard work in deed, but once in every blue mom he would be able to sleep in. But his quite relaxing rest would soon be disturbed by an unknown guest. Outside of the courtyard in the Sakura estate, a giant bird would now soar out through the skies and land there. Its wings that flapped blew strong gusts of wind throughout the landscape, knocking over anything that wasn’t fastened down. One of the maids that had witness this had ran in fright, while the old maid would look upon this as a wonderful sight, she knew all about the Thunder birds of the Kumokagure Mountains. The bird would then move with caution throughout the yard, trying to be careful of anything that wasn’t already knocked down by her doing. “Ganki, has anyone seen Ganki?” The bird would say this while maneuvering through the area; she came upon the old maid that happened to be cheerful of her presence. “Ganki, is that you?”, the bird would close in on her to hear her words carefully. The old maid would point towards Ganki’s window, “I wish, but the one you’re looking for is up there.” The bird would nod, and then shift its head toward Ganki’s window while walking towards it. As she reached the window, she would gently tap the window with her large beak. However, Ganki would continue to ignore the noise as he tossed and turned throughout his bed. The bird then, out of impatiens, taps the window with a little more force. The window then shattered into many pieces, while the old maid would watch. Ganki finally awakened to the loud noise, he would slowly raise his head to slightly turn towards the window. Seeing how he signed a contract with the Thunder birds would only desensitize him from seeing large birds, this was as normal as somebody coming over to visit. “Uhhggh… Are you ah thunnner brrrda?”, Ganki was ask with a groggy tone to it. The only thing he would find a bit strange in his current situation is that he didn’t remember summoning a thunder bird. The large bird would finally be relieved as she had finally found the one that she had been sent to find. The only reason why the thunder bird managed to arrive here without the summoning technique was because of how close their home was to this village, in this world that is. “Ganki, I have been sent here to tell you that I will be helping you as well. I am Eatos, but we have to hurry if you we want to show up on time.” Ganki then managed to find the strength in him to get himself out of bed. When he did, he walked up towards the window, but then stopped suddenly because of all the glass that was on the floor. “Yeeaaahhggghhh, Now what do you mean about making it on time. I’ve got nowhere to go today, it finally my day off. And to start my day off, I’m going back to bed.” Ganki would attempt to go back to bed, until the bird would then yell out him.”Wait, but you can’t Ganki. All contract signers that have signed the contract…… must report to our world within 48 hours to meet the grand Thunder bird, Ozai. Otherwise, the contract will be terminated, with the possibility of a warrant out for your life, due to breach of contract.” The giant bird would be strict as she wouldn’t like to see such a new ninja like Ganki, end up like the last ninja that failed to meet the dead line. Ganki finally gave in to the birds demands, agreeing to go. “Alright, alright, I’ll go with yeah. How long do we have left till the deadline anyway?” “2 hours” “WHAT!!! What the hell?” Ganki leaped over the broken glass on to the bird’s beak. “What do you mean I only have 2 hours, what kind of time zone are you running?” “Sorry umm, that was why I was kind of in a hurry. If we don’t go now, well…(imitates neck breaking sound)” Ganki hopped back into his run in a flash to put on his gear while tripping over things in a hurry, he was now wide awake. “Once again I am sorry; the directions that I received were a bit sketchy.” Once Ganki had put on his full jounin out fit, with his katana and ninja tools, he would then leap out of his room that had a giant hole in the wall. He was mad that he had to run for his life in order to meet this deadline, be he was excited as well since he was going to fly on a Thunder bird. Once he managed to find a good area to hold on to, Eatos then immediately took off into the sky as they were now headed towards the Kumogakure Mountains. As the two were heading towards the mountains, Ganki would shake a bit in nervousness, “How could you be so clumsy, IM GONNA DIE”, Ganki would almost count the seconds in his head. The bird would throttle up the speed as they now began to move a bit faster. “I’m truly sorry, if you want I could talk to Rotoi about making directions a bit more neater.” Ganki paused as he heard that name, “Rotoi huh, that little…” Ganki then took out a kunai and made another cut on his thumb, to summon Rotoi. Once he did, he placed his palm down to summon Rotoi. A cloud a smoke would poof from under his hand to reveal Rotoi. “Well if it isn’t Ganki himself, what a suprise, deadmen do tell tales.” Ganki would lean closer towards the bird as he would yell at him. “Listen here, what’s the big idea about giving Eatos bad instruction to my house. Because of you, I might become a dead man.” Rotoi then looked around to notice that they were on top of Eatos. “Ahh Eatos, sorry about that it not your fault, you see you would have never been here if someone would have gotten up earlier. That’s right; I came to your house at 7 in the mourning, which would be the perfect time to catch a ninja, seeing as if you all get up earlier than almost all the villagers. But you decided to sleep in, for shame, now you have to be in a rush due to your incompetence.” Ganki would attempt to grab Rotoi, but he would be to quick as he flew away out of Ganki’s reach. “You little.. Well I hope we make it there on time, I kind of want to meet Ozai. It’s Ozai right?” Ganki had developed a curiosity for the mysterious Thunder bird. For some reason he felt as if he had heard that name before. Rotoi would rest upon Ganki’s left shoulder, signaling Eatos to inform Ganki on who Ozai was. “Right, Ozai was the first Thunder bird to make contact with this world. He is the most powerful Thunder bird to date, seei ng how he was an aid to one of the first few Raikages in the past. As time passed, he grew old and couldn’t fight anymore. So Ozai now currently resides in our home world, now the wise teacher of many things, to teach the many bountiful things.” Rotoi would nod his head in approval, mostly because he liked how Eatos turned it into a intro to a story. “That’s basically it; He is our father, our leader if you would. That is why we must bring those who signed the contract to him, to let him judge you with his own wisdom.” While Rotoi would explain this to Ganki, Ganki had finally remembered why the name sounded so familiar. The old maid used to tell stories about the thunder birds, about how Ozai was a powerful Thunder bird that shook the heaven when he flew. Ganki then smiled a bit as he tap Eatos’s back a bit. “Alright, now you all have gotten my attention, let’s get their as fast as we can Rotoi and Eatos." The group would now travel toward their destination even further, reaching the mountains in no time.
Wc/ 3031 I will continue the third part when I get approved for Sage mode, since that part will be used as the 2k word sage mode requirement.
Made contract with summonings
1500/ rp with summon 1/Rotoi
1500/ rp with summon 2/Eatos

Last edited by Ganki on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Ganki's Airline flight (Closed,summoning training) Empty Re: Ganki's Airline flight (Closed,summoning training)

Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:20 am
Bump
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Ganki's Airline flight (Closed,summoning training) Empty Re: Ganki's Airline flight (Closed,summoning training)

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:48 am
Bump
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:24 pm
Approved for appropriate rewards
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:44 pm
Day 2, part 2
“Uughhh, Are we there yet, I mean come on, does it take that long for big bird over here just to fly us over to the mountains”, Ganki would say in a hasty tone of voice. Depending on whether they reach the mountains on time, determines whether Ganki was marked for death. Rotoi would nod his head a bit as he would then respond with a calm tone of voice, almost as if he never heard Ganki’s ranting at all. “We will be arriving there shortly, so be prepared for what is to come.” Ganki then took a moment to himself, he would think about the challenges that he would face, when training for the sage mode. They group would then arrive at the Kumogakure mountains, the site of them were always beautiful. As Eatos got closer to the mountains, she would quickly ascend upwards towards the sky, completely avoiding the mountains all together. “Hold on Ganki, this will be a bumpy ride.” Eatos always quicken her speed, as the deadline was coming soon. “Hey um Eatos, I think you screwed up a bit, the mountains are back there. So quit playing around and turn this turkey around.” Rotoi would soon answer his question, after chuckling a bit after the silly remark that Ganki made.”Silly boy, do you think turkeys can reach this height. But anyways, the mountain that we are headed towards is high above in the clouds.” Rotoi then hopped onto Ganki’s shoulder as he then started to mix his chakra, “I’ll be mixing my own chakra with yours so that you will be able to pass through the barrier.” “The barrier, exactly where is this place anyway, and high is this place.” Eatos would then cut in to explain to Ganki, like she did before. “Our sanctuary is located right above the peak of the highest Kumogakure Mountain. The mountain sanctuary actual sits right on top of the clouds that hang over your tallest mountains. Now the barrier is what shields the sanctuary from giving off any chakra signatures, plus the huge clouds that sit under the sanctuary, acts as a support and a blanket as well. To wrap it all up, the only way to find our sanctuary is to be one of us, or to become a sage from training by us.” Ganki then leaned over a bit towards the edge of Eatos’ body; he would then try to look down at the mountain to see how high they were. However, all he could see was the mist of the grey clouds, seeing how they have already entered into the cloud barrier. Ganki then returned back to the center of Eatos, eager to see the great Thunder bird sanctuary. “Well, I hope we can get their soon, because I think I lost track of time. How much time do I have left anyway?” “About 39 min give or take” , Rotoi said as he looked away from Ganki. Ganki then slowly grabbed Rotoi by the back of his neck; he then leaned over towards him as they were now face to face. “Excuse me… I didn’t hear you correctly. How much time do I have again?” Ganki’s voice was cold yet impatient; he stared down Rotoi with a mean looking face. But unknown to Ganki, Eatos had already passed through the barrier while he was busy arguing with Rotoi. The sanctuary was a vast plain, with hovering rocks that floated near and around the land. Many birds, big and small, flew around the area. There were many trees that populated the area, but the land was also surrounded by huge stone carvings resembled giant birds and bird like men the land as well. The land was a area was a remarkable paradise. But all of the sudden, a floating rock that was floating near Eatos managed to get to close. Eatos then barrel rolled to the left, in order to evade the incoming rock. As she would evade the rock, the unfastened Ganki would slip off of Eatos as he would now plummet down to the Ancient sanctuary. Rotoi however, manage to free himself right before Ganki fell. “Oh no, I’m so sorry Ganki, I’ll come get you”, Eatos said in a worried tone. But she was quickly cut off, “Don’t worry about the little jounin, he will be fine. In fact, he might reach the sanctuary much faster.” Ganki continued to fall as he was without wings to aid him. As he fell, he managed to see a hovering bird below him. “Must be one of the locals, anyway he looks big enough to ride!”, he would say as he straighten his body to allow him more control and speed to dive down to the bird. With luck, Ganki managed to land on the flying bird. “Ouff, what the hell is this. Get off of me punk, or ill drill your face in… wait, what is a human doing here in the sanctuary?” The thunder bird wouldn’t wait to hear his answer as he would try to shake the shinobi off his back. As the bird would continue to roll in a spiral like motion, Ganki would helplessly be flung of the giant bird, and continue his fall. "Damn it!!! I’m gonna di… wait what’s that?” Below the falling ninja would appear to be a lake, one that continued to grow in size as he fall. Ganki then made a single hand sign as he summon 3 shadow clones to his aid. In a single command, the clones as well as Ganki, would form a formation and hold hands together to form a ring. The purpose of this was to slow their speed down so that they could have a much softer landing, but that was only part of the plan. As they continued to plummet down to the lake, at a fast, but less faster pace than normal, the clones then attempted to place themselves underneath Ganki. That way, when they would land in to the body of water, the clones would take most of the impact. When the group would finally reach the lake, Ganki push off of the clones with all of his physical strength so that his landing would be a bit softer. When the clones hit the water, due to the speed at which they were traveling, they instantly proofed into a grey cloud of smoke. As Ganki fell down to the lake at safe speeds, he would notice that the water began to shuffle a bit. A large figure would slowly rise out from under the water, as the feathery figure would rise, Ganki would drop onto the rising figure, with concern. When the being had finally submerged from the lake, its eyes began widen, it stuck its head up high above into the sky, while shaking its tail feathers, and with a loud roar it yelled out something in a deep low tone of voice, “Quaaack” ”Umm, I am so lost right now, and what the hell is this?” Ganki would say as he finally figured out what he was standing on. “Am I standing on a duck? Oh shit the time, listen, do you know the sage Ozi, no no, Ozak, no wait Oquack… oh fuck, im gonna die!!! I forgot his name!!”, Ganki would say as he would stomp on the large duck, inflicting no harm upon it. The large duck would then lower his head down to the water as it would appear to be drinking some water. “Noooo! This can’t be happening, I can’t die now… I haven’t done anything in life yet, this aint fair. ” The huge duck would then lift his head out of the water as his mouth was full with water. “What the…”, the duck then turned its head around towards Ganki was it unleashed a massive amount of water onto Ganki. “Not today you won’t”, Ganki said as he body flickered his way out of the blast of water, he was now on top the water, 20 meters away from the duck. “Hello young one, can I help you with something?” Ganki would turn over to see a baby chick talking to him, Ganki then threw his arms up due to stress. “You know what, I’ve had it. Let the bloody time run out, no bird is gonna eat me alive. Im Ganki Sakura damn it, I just wanted to become a bird sage that’s it, that’s all!” While the duck was casually floating upon the lake, seemingly forgetting about Ganki, the little chick tilted his head to the side a bit, as he would retort to Ganki’s ranting. “Ahh, I see, Ganki Sakura. Well just so you know, you made the deadline, you had 1 minute to go just to let you know. I am the Great Thunder Bird Sage, Ozai. Bask in my presences as I will bestow upon you the great knowledge of th…”, Ozai would be cut of as he would see Ganki’s actions. Gankiw would begin to laugh; he would laugh so much that he would begin to sink into the water as he lost his focus on channeling his chakra. “HAhahahahah…hahhhhahahahhahaha. You…. Hahaha…. the great wise Thunder bird Ozai. Shut that beak up, there’s no way you could be.”, Ganki would say as he attempted to pick up the little chick. However, Ozai would just peak at Ganki’s hand, and even fly onto Ganki’s head. ‘Enough!, I will not tolerate your nonsense no more. I was a fool to think that you had the capacity to learn the sacred arts of the sage.” Ganki would then channel his chakra to his feet to regain his balance on top of the water. “Listen, I didn’t know you were Ozai. It’s just that getting here was a bit challenging and nerve racking. If you really are the Great bird sage, then I humbly request you to teach me” “Hmm, well I do understand your situation; most people don’t take that deadline very well.” ”You think!!!” “SILENCE!!!” “sorry” “Now, if you wish to learn the ways of the sage…” “Does this mean I have to change my eating and sleeping habits, because I don’t eat anything that is green, nor do I”, Ganki was immediately cut off by Ozai as he peaked the top of Ganki’s head. “Now then… go over to Panuma, and stand on top of her, wait for me there I will be back shortly”,Ozai said as he quickly vanished from sight. Ganki would then run towards Panuma as he would then hop on to her back, then he would make his way towards her head. Once he was there, he would cross his legs as he would sit down; he would try to remain as still as possible. Ganki would just sit there for a while, closing his eyes, and even chanting a few words of nonsense, as he would think that would boost his power. Ozai would then appear on top of Ganki’s head, seeing how he would spew out nonsense from his mouth. “Stay focus young one, you need to be completely still in order to gather the natural energy, so just concentrate." Ganki would nod his head in approval as he would gather the energy. While time had passed, Ganki would remain perfectly still as he would absorb as much chakra as he could. In Ozai’s view, he would stop Ganki. “That’s enough stop now, or else it will be to late.” “What do you mean… what the hell?”, Ganki would say as he would open his eyes to see himself transformed. His hands had developed sharp talons, his hair had grown large feathers, and even his wrist had hardened. As he would look onto his talons, he would then extend them to outwards, his normal talon nails, had extended too much larger talon claws. “Neat, these could come in handy” “Now listen up, you managed to quickly learn how to gather natural energy, but this is where things can fall out of place.” Ganki would retract and extend his claws in a playful manner, “Yeah ok, go on.” “If you absorb to much natural energy, then you could turn into stone, due to your imbalance of natural energy; So just because you can enter into the sage mode, doesn’t mean you have mastered it yet, understand boy." “Yeah I got it, thank you lord Oza… whoa ho, I got wings too!!” Ganki would stretch out his large wings as he would then jump off the duck immediately. Once he did, he would move his new wing muscles and ascend up high in the sky. “Where are you going Ganki, there is still much for you to do?” “Don’t worry, ill be back, I just have to pay a visit to my mourning friends.” Ganki would say as he would then look for Eatos and Rotoi, Ganki had finally unlocked the sage mode.

WC/ 2152, Requesting Sage mode and 10 stats and 20 Jp.

Oh yeah i was wondering if i could get that stats from the previous post above, i forgot lol.
It would 15 stats and 30 jp.

Gnome King Zack
Gnome King Zack
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5500

Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 pm
Approved and given.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum