Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

I was just in the neighborhood (Closed; Private) Empty I was just in the neighborhood (Closed; Private)

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:55 pm
Muk was having a lazy day today. He woke up at 11 AM. He quickly ate breakfast and looked at his schedule. "Go to Kirigakure, meet the Mizukage, have a talk a chatzy idk and sign peace or somtin" Muk thought by himself. He needed to improve his notes an bit. Muk put his feet on his desk and started to think. Was the Mizukage trusted enough to let Muk go on this journey alone. Ah, why the hell not. Would Muk think. Sighing he got out of his office heading to the gates of his village. The citizens kindly greeted him as Muk was wandering alone, with his kage hat on. Though, there was a single anbu keeping watch over him from far away in the shadows. Muk wasn't paying too much attention to the Anbu. He didn't care that much. Yawning he went making his way to the large village. After wandering for about 20 minutes Muk would arrive. He requested entry in the village and headed for the so called Mizukages chamber. He walked around in the village asking for directions and arrived after 3 more minutes. He went inside the Chamber and asked the receptionist to get in and meet the Mizukage. He was told to wait for a moment and take a seat. He turned around and sat close to the wall grabbing a magazine and flicking trough it.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anonymous

I was just in the neighborhood (Closed; Private) Empty Re: I was just in the neighborhood (Closed; Private)

Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 pm
Muk was patiently waiting until the Mizukage was ready to see him. It was after 2 minutes as he heard the wide doors open up and see the Mizukage walking in. Muk stood up and put the magazine back in its place. He bowed his head slightly out of respect as he smiled and followed him in the office. He seemed rather interesting. Muk thought that the other kages were around their 20's and 30's. But this seems better. For the both of them that is. As Muk entered his office he took his kage hat off. " 'Tis an honor to meet you, my name is Mukoro Taito. I'm known as the Tsuchikage. I've come here today to talk about the relations between our villages." He said in a firm, calm and patient tone. Muk smiled after finishing his sentence whilst holding his hat with both hands.

Anonymous

I was just in the neighborhood (Closed; Private) Empty Re: I was just in the neighborhood (Closed; Private)

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 am
Muk gently smiled as he was listening to the Mizukage. He thought by himself though; 'Hm.. Psychosis? Sure is an odd name alright' He nodded and agreed. "Oh yes, I'm pretty new indeed. The old one.. has committed suicide.. kinda.." He said with an twisted and evil smile. "Formalities?" Muk asked, with an soft tone. "No, it would seem that we have an misunderstanding, I'm mostly always like this", Muk said whilst looking Psychosis in his eyes. "About the relations between our village. I was hoping to achieve a certain status known as peace, or something around that." Muk was hoping on having an peaceful relation with Kirigakure. He had learned that it was a strong village with strong nins in it.

Anonymous

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 pm
Muk was surprised to see the sharp teeth that the man had as he was smiling. His face went into a smiling, neutral one. "Ah.. Hm.. A gift you say?" Muk nodded and listened close to the man. "Well, that sounds great, and it seems like you've been raised up quite well by your family." Muk nodded. "Hm, an trade?" He wondered what he had to offer, Muk had a few things in his arsenal he could possibly trade. "No, no, I'm interested in what you have to offer, Mizukage" He said with an smile. Muk then turned his head around as he heard some rambling behind him. He heard footsteps coming closer and put his hat back on. The guy walked in was named Aeon. At least, that's what he claimed. Muk still smiled after seeing a little kid, dead resting on his shoulder. The man threw the kid on the ground as blood splattered all around. "Oh my" Muk looked at the kid. It seemed like his clothing were symbolized as they came from Konoha. Muk smiled, it was a bright one. He wanted all those Konoha dogs dead anyway. "Well then, what is this?" He said as he bent over and poked the dead body.

"Oooh.. The hokage.. A child? This is where the leaf village has degraded to?" Muk sighed. He was rather interested since the child seemed to be an member of the infamous Uchiha. Aeon, his killer said he was weak in combat too. He wasn't too surprised. "Alrighty, I'd like to thank you for killing this man, Aeon. I'm known as Mukoro Taito, it's an pleasure to meet you." Muk didn't care much about his status as an genin. He probably figured that this man was probably stronger then an jounin anyway. Muk then stepped back, crossed his arms and faced the Mizukage again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum