Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Get that Thief Kyo-Kyo!  Empty Get that Thief Kyo-Kyo!

Sun May 05, 2013 12:12 am
Spoiler:

"Patience is a virtue, they say.. Well I've had just about enough of that. Something needs to happen now. Ill fall asleep here before I even get to catch anybody." The young man whispered to himself. Kyofu was currently located in a large tree, sitting down on a tree branch as he watched those who walked passed him. Why would he be here in a tree anyway? Was the young man that bored? Well that wasn't really the case, Kyofu was on a mission, a d-rank mission to be exact. He had accepted to take on a mission this morning. It seems that a lot of the citizens in the volcano village have had their belongings stolen from them. The thief is pretty clever as well since he still hasn't gotten caught. Who ever the their is makes very calculated decisions leaving not much of a trace or pattern behind. That was until Kyofu stepped into the scene. The Senju clan member realized that during the night the thief targeted younger woman who are quite defenceless. "I just can't wait to get this guy. Hopefully this plan doesn't fail. I still can't believe I'm doing this, my drive and determination can take me so far some times it's unbelievable." Kyofu slowly moved his right arm towards the side of his head as he began to scratch it. He had his beautiful long indigo hair in a ponytail. His hair was so long that it touched his butt, woman have always been jealous of his hair wishing that they had such a length and colour. Kyofu wore a white cloth like shirt. The shirt is light and is colored black, the shirt has a big V when it is worn. The arms holes are proper for Kyofu so, his hands can fit through the long sleeves. Kyofu has black arm guards which protect his arms, one on each arm. The arm guards are tight & they stop at his elbow, these are perfect for battle serving the purpose of protection. Like most ninja should, Kyofu wears pants. The pants are black & baggy like, the top is baggy & the bottom isn't. The pants are being held by his black roped belt.

The time was about 9 pm, the sun was gone and the night was now young. Shops in the village began to close as it was getting late. Kyofu stomach growled like a tiger growling at it prey. Man was he hungry but he had to suck it up. It was about time to get the show on the road. Kyofu dropped down hanging off a tree branch with both his feet. Shortly after that he let go and flipped landing on to the ground with the balls of his feet. "Alright now where did I put it. Oh yeah right here." Kyofu went deep inside a near by bush and pulled out a bag. He opened the bag and found some clothing, this wasn't just normal clothing but female clothing. Why the hell would a man like Kyofu have female clothing in his bag? He isn't know on for being a pervert. Maybe it's not his bag and he just found it who knows. Kyofu scanned the area with his deep dark blue ocean eyes before jumping in the bush. Noises could be heard from where he jumped into but he couldn't be seen. A couple minutes passed and Kyofu still hadn't come out yet. "Man this is so tight! I told mom not to give me right cloths. She so did this on purpose." He said quietly before jumping right back out of the bush all dressed up. What an amazing sight to see the young boy looked exactly like a girl. Really thanks to his soft skin and kisses hair. He wore a tight dress with his hair tied with a pink ribbon. This must be Kyofu's plan to catch the culprit. Dress up as a young girl, the thief has been going after young girls at night from what Kyofu has picked up so this plan is simply perfect and may work. Kyofu carried a large purse around his left arm as he began to walk around the village. Receiving a lot of googly eyes from a couple guys Kyofu quickly felt very uncomfortable and just wanted to hurry and and get out of this right attire. The Senju clan member walked around the heated volcano village for a couple of minutes and even made sure to go the places where barely anyone was located. "Hmm oh my I think I found the guy. This man has been watching me a little too long now." Kyofu whispered to himself as the man walked up to him but not with any intentions of stealing his bag but the man bore the eyes of someone who was in love. "Excuse me miss I couldn't help but stare at you from a far. Yours eyes are so memorizing. I know I haven't seen you before? My ask for your name Madame?" The man said while attempting to hold kyofu's right hand. The disgusted Senju had mask his embarrassment and smile at the man before saying a few words while backing away. "Oh I'm sorry but my mother told me not to talk to strangers. Toodles." Kyofu swiftly turned his body around and darted out of there leaving nothing but dust for the lover boy. "I will see you again beautiful!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Time passed by and Kyofu started to get tired of walking around for so long. "This plan has done nothing but given me embarrassment so far." He said with a hint of annoyance on his voice. Foot steps could be heard behind him as the man from before appeared again. "I have you now! I usually just steal purses but for you ill settle with taking you as well ahahahah!!!" The lover boy was a mad man! He grabbed both Kyofu arms and started smelling his hair. "Ah yes so beautiful." The only thing that came to mind was eeew! "Get off me you perverted thief!" Kyofu pulled his body forward before kicking the mad man in the chest with both of his feet. "You're in for it now. Stealing from the innocent and now trying to kidnap me. Get real!" Kyofu created a string of hand seals. Several clones of Kyofu was shown astound the selected area. This wasn't a shadowclone jutsu but haze clone. These clone are not solid and everything will simply go through it. The mad man was in complete shock and was now filled with rage. "You tricked me you bastard! I will kill you! We could have had something kid!" He made a string of hand seals before spitting out several flames of fire at the haze clones. The Senju clan member was well hidden as he blended in with all his clones. He made his way behind the mad mad. "Where are you! Come out and face me!" The mad man made another hand seal before sending out a tornado flame. The haze clones were getting sucked up into it and so would Kyofu. Kyofu couldn't afford getting sucked up so he tapped his bracer located near his wrists taking out his retractable wrists blades. Smashing it against the ground Kyofu stood firm as the jutsu wore off. Unfortunately the mad man now knew where he was as he dashed towards him with a blade in hand. Could this be over..... Hell to the no! As soon as Kyofu was about to be stabbed the mad man quickly came to a halt. Kyofu gazed at the mad man with a sad puppy look. "How sad." Kyofu jabbed his hand at the mad man who was stuck due to kyofu's cuteness. Water enveloped the mad man, this was Kyofu's water prison technique. "Your days of stealing from the village is over." Kyofu held him with his left hand. Mission completed! Kyofu's plan was a complete success!

Total word count:1403/300 words
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Get that Thief Kyo-Kyo!  Empty Re: Get that Thief Kyo-Kyo!

Sun May 05, 2013 12:21 am
14 JP, 7 SP 400 Ryo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum