Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
BrutalityToday at 12:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 12:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Yesterday at 11:55 pmAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 9:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 6:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 1:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 1:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 1:30 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hirotsugu Senju
Hirotsugu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hirotsugu Senju Trains Like a Turtle in Heat [P] Empty Hirotsugu Senju Trains Like a Turtle in Heat [P]

Sat May 04, 2013 1:41 pm
The sun gracefully rose over the entire land of konoha this now allows everyone in the village to know what time of day it is, morning. Now normally people usually get up at this time and go about their daily activities. Today marks a special day for our hero as he is about to under go training to become stronger so that he can defeat the evil Uchiha known to many as Samaru. The rooster caws a total of seven times before the young warrior wakes from his slumber, last eve was quite the party due to it being Bobo's birthday so he and the gang had to get together and celebrate. And yes, there was booze. The young warrior then of course looks at the clock and curses with a muffled voice. Placing his left foot outside of his bed as the left one soon follows, this is to ensure that there is a firm stance taken when he arose from his bed chambers. As he lightly scratches the back of his head he heads for the outdoors to take a long and needful urination upon the tree barks. He heads down the stairs about to embark upon a new day. Hirotsugu must be cautious due to the staircase is quite the old one, therefore it features many holes and cracks. So he knows not to run down at a fast pace. As he now traversed down the semi long staircase he smells the great blueberry waffles that Bobo the Ape is cooking -an art that he learned from the legendary Chief Kazaki from the 'Meaty Ball Factory-.'
This of course fills his lungs with joy, as his stomach begins to growl for these marvelous delights. However he first must complete the number one task of every day, and that is to take care of some business outside.... basically urinate. Thus he walks casually to a nearby tree that is placed directly outside of his home. This is when he then takes care of his 'business' by humming a tune and drawing weird figures with his piss like he normally does every morning. He enjoys to hear the birds as they sing light peaceful songs of praise to the one who created them. With this his mind begins to go into a trans as he closes his eyes to listen to these beautiful songs of marvelous splendor that these birds produce from their voice boxes. He begins to think about how the world is truly grand and peaceful concerning nature, how marvelous it truly is to sit and enjoy peace, and why they fight wars to sustain peace and comfort. The senju begins to weigh the odds and inns about this philosophy, seeing the true benefits of how the world will be when all the countries would cease from their love of bloodlust. At that moment in time, this makes him ponder about what are the benefits of war, as it does slim the population so that no sickness and disease spreads across the land, and it is a tool to bring about peace and comfort to the people... so the question that comes to his mind is quite simple, 'Is war actually all that bad, sure it does make you lose your closest loved ones, however it does bring about an perfect order of superior beings.' This knowledge is more of an emotion/feeling rather than actual knowledge... there is no doubt that Hirotsugu will come to a answer to this question in some time in his life.... but it is indeed for another time. At this moment as his mind is lost in thought the man begins to stare into the heavens above as the sun rays illuminates the sky into a bright bluish canvas, clouds could already be seen taking form in the morning as they lightly dot it with their cotton ball appearances. At this moment in time Bobo then grasps a frying pan in his right hand and a spoon in the opposing hand, this is then followed by a quick collision of the two entities [ the spoon and the pan] this makes a loud bang sound that sounds to Hirotsugu's location, this of course is telling him that brunch is prepared. With this he then ceases his stance as he then rushes back to the house to partake of his food. As Hirotsugu is going to learn more today, health is a very good aspect of life, especially if you're going to be a ninja!

'I'M COMING BOBO!!!!!!' The male screams with quite the enthused spirit as he hops and skips onto his house, whilst singing his hymn with a joyful spirit. As he does this action he wonders in his mind these thoughts. '

I can get to have my waffles finally.... I sure hope he remembered to get some syrup from the maple trees. But, if he didn't I guess I'll eat them plan... like I do most of the time.....' With this his visage changes from a light smile of joy to become a more unenthused one. He then arrives at the doorway as he speaks with a hint of tease found in his vocal tonality.

'Bobo... It better have COW BUTTER AND MAPLE SYRUP OR ELSE I'LL BE PRETTY DARN MAD!!'

With this the beast only nods in agreement as a small smirk spreads across his lips, as he loves to tease his master. However today marks a special day, since Hirotsugu helped Bobo celebrate his birthday yesterday, today is going to be a nice and relaxing day for his master... so he thought. Therefore he prepared him a nice breakfast that features the following. A cup of freshly squeezed orange juice is placed in black mug, now this is truly fresh due to the fact that Bobo used his Ape strength to mush all of the juice from the orange itself and is drained into the class, lightly dripping from his monkey like hand. Now a white cloth with pink triangles lightly dot the table cloth as it seems to be very clean, quite unusual for Bobo, he usually keeps things dirty to give glory to his ape side of him. There where many strange things going through Hirotsugu's mind at this point in time. Perhaps he has turned queer, or nerd, or perhaps he had advanced in his years and finally became a man. No, it is because of a book that he bought upon health, done by the health/training Sage himself Dr. Mcgraw. It is his newest best sailing book upon health and how you can achieve it, even if you possess a mind of an ape. This has trained Bobo how to properly obtain glory by cleansing the house and fixing good healthy food. Placed upon this marvelous table cloth is the food upon a set of three plates. The first plate is set aside for fruit and that alone. It features in its number an washed apple, with three slices of mango, four slices of pineapples, with three strawberries with a slap of whipping cream. Now onto the next dish that Bobo has presented to the Hirotsugu family... the second one is nicely freshed baked rolls that aren't in no way go well with the first dish however their hot steam would cause a wild fat gluttonous willdabeast gurgitate what it recently had in order to eat these heavenly rolls of define luxury thus they make the young Senju's stomach sing with a growl. And finally upon the third plate is quite the fine treat; steam rises from a stack of blueberry waffles as their sweet aroma flows over to Hirotsugu's nostrils as he takes a deep breath to fully savor the smell of these marvelous heavenly treats. Now normally forks and spoons would be placed upon either end of the plates and of course napkins. However this house follows a different set of rules then most of the others. Instead of forks/chopsticks they use their hands, and instead of napkins they use leaves from outside. This is the perfect wild man lifestyle that Lord Hirotsugu enjoys!

'My, my, BOBO you outdid yourself!' He says as he rubs his hands together, causing a light friction that causes them to gain warmth. In duel action with this he licks his lips to show that he cannot wait to dig into his food of choice. Thus he uses this opportunity of having his hands together as he says grace unto the gods themselves.

'Thank you dear gods of the outer realms for placing this food upon mine table. Thank you for such a nice relaxing day that you've bestowed upon us. May this food give me enough strength to train today so that I can be a badass and kick allot of ass! Reign terror upon the houses of old folks and of course, defeat all the other genin at my level. Also please guide Bobo today, and make sure that he doesn't get into to much baboon assed trouble. Thanks!'

He says as he concludes his prayer with a hint of joy showing upon his visage, as now he begins to dig into his berry waffles first thing. At that moment Bobo then slaps his hand in quite the girly fashion as his left pinky points toward the rolls first. This is of course when Hirotsugu looks at him with a look of disappointment as he tsks at the Baboon.

'Now, now Bobo, who do you think is your master? You shouldn't question the man who gives you a fine house to live in.'

He replies as he then places his hand upon the waffles to start shoving them into his mouth one after the other.
Bobo simply shrugs his shoulders and begins to eat his stash of Bananas and wild angry locusts, whilst stiff tends to the corn of the fields. There is no talking to be had in this family, there is no 'Hey how was your night honey muffin love?' or "I hope you had a bad dream Larry you skum bag." There is only non stop eating and growling over which plate and food is theirs. [Just like how every home ought and should be.]

After eating his favorite waffles he then moves onto the first plate as he shoves the fruit into his mouth chewing quite violently as he lets loose the wild beast that lies therein due to his hungry body taking over his mind at this time. He might regret it later but that is later.... [and who cares about that, right?] He becomes enraged as there seems to be hardly any food left upon the table except for those terrible rolls that are placed upon a plate that is known as the forbidden second plate. [Side Note: It is called that as the result of being an outcast to the rest of the dishes. Because they each have something in common and that is fruit.] But Hirotsugu heads straight into the rolls goodness as he devours these rolls with passion. Now after he has finished his good meal the man sits upon his chair, lightly picking his teeth with a wooden tooth pic trying of course to keep his teeth nice and clean. With this of course the man stretches as he takes his plates into the sink to wash them off.
And with that he is ready to start the day of training! Little did he know that there is going to be quite the hard tribulations that await him.

As the result of the fact that he ate his waffles with only fingers, they would be quite the sticky mess. However at least he is near the sink where he washed off the plate anyway, so all he must do is simply place his hands under the hot running water and scrub. As Hirotsugu scrubs his hands together with the combination of the water he is freed the terrible sticky slime that was upon his finger tips. His eyes becomes fixed upon the water paying close attention to this source as it then washes away this trouble. After a minute passed on by the male turns off the water by adjusting the faucet thus eliminating the water flow. With this the man then shakes his hands a total of three times to get the little droplets of water off of appendages, this is followed by a grabbing a simple table cloth which the young senju boy uses to cleanse his hands. This is quite the strange behavior concerning the male, but it seems as though Bobo the monkeys ways are rubbing off on this young lad. After all you must be clean/healthy if your going to be a successful shinobi!

'Ah, that was certainly quite the fun breakfast... thanks Bobo!'

Once again the ape shows little to no affection to the Senju boy, as the result of him being of another species... Bobo believes he is far superior than Hirotsugu in more ways than one. We will not go into detail about how many ways that the Ape believes he is better, that perhaps is another story... which we will read another day. With this action Hirotsugu becomes slightly mad over the ape because of this little no emotion. Bobo shrugs his shoulders as he hops to the backyard, whilst extending his left index finger to scratch his behind, hinting that the food that the boy might have ate, may not have been so pure and clean as he had once thought. This astonishes the Senju as his eyes only narrowed in response with this action. It was quite clear that he didn't want to think about what kind of germs that might be lingering in his mouth at this time. At this point in time the boy turns his attention to Bobo's book that he enjoyed oh so very much, this then sparks a devious plan in the mind of the Senju male... a plan that will surely cause strife between him and the ape. He picks the book up in his right hand, the man then makes sure that no one else is watching, noticing that the ape was up in the tree hoping around with his monkey friends that play poker ever Tuesday eve.

'This is a perfect time to show that monkey off, if he truly wants to play tricks on me and secretly poison my food with his monkey ass then I'll just take this away from him!' A dark chuckle follows after these words within his brain so as not to be heard by the ape and his allies, however a dark and sinister smirk creeps upon his lips as his cold dark eyes glare at the books cover which says in red capital letters. "LEARN TO EAT RIGHT, HELL EVEN APES CAN DO IT"

'Well we will see about that, Bobo will never see this book ever again.' The boy replies as he packs his backpack to go outside to train in the wilderness. It is quite obvious that the monkey has pissed the boy off so much that he now has to advance forth to the outside realms to meditate about this issue. In no way shape and form is Hirotsugu a mean little boy, that doesn't like pranks he is just a prideful soul that usually likes to pull pranks on others rather than them befalling him. So he places the book inside of his backpack like the rest of his goodies. Which are of course his afternoon lunch that will be explained at the appropriate time. The man makes sure that he takes with him only the goods that can make it through a week because he is going out further into the wilderness to train.... against wild beasts and hopefully Ogres.Well that is his plan, however who knows if it will actually be fulfilled or not? None can say but the gods themselves this day... and they usually look down and scowl upon the Senju boy, trying of course to spite him. In other words and probably more reasonable words the boy has bad luck befall him where ever he traverses to.

Now since he doesn't want Bobo to know about the missing book Hirotsugu cleverly places a foot note upon the table, which reads thusly.

Dear Bobo and Stiff,

'It is tiMe for mE to BecOmE a TrUE
sHiNObiii. It is tiMe for Me to BecOMe a strong
InDiVidUaL and becOmE MoRe EnthUsEd abOUt
TrAINIng MYself. ThIs will help all of Us.
SO I'm going out into the fOrEsts to trAiN fOr a cOUple Of DAYs.
I wiLl rEtUrn, so Have nO fears nOr emOtiOns cOncErnIng thAt.
HOwEvEr I dO wAnt yOU and stIff to AlwAys bE cAUtiOUs of yOUr sUrrOUndIngs,
thAt wAy yOU wIll nOt hIndEr the nAtUrE thAt sUrrOUnds the hOUsE, nOr Any of the OthEr
AnImAls thAt inhAbIt the ArEA. ThAnk yOU gUys.'

sinceraly [I meant to misspell it]
HIrOStUgU ThE GOd Of thE wIldErnEss

P.s DOn't hAvE to MUch FUn whEn yOU ArE plAyIng pOkEr tOnIght... BOBO!

Well if anyone could possibly read that piece of junk then they'll be able to understand it. After placing that at the counter the young senju male rushes out the front door to embrace the unknown wilderness, and thus it begins his travels today!
He first makes sure that everything his locked up on the front entrance, but carelessly leaves the backdoor open, that is because they're is a moral of that... a moral that will indeed one day be discussed... but not right now!
The young boy takes off in a quick dash heading deeper in the forest lands. He takes in all of the fine greenery that is featured in this grand estate of forests, this is actually quite the vacation for the young boy as he skips across the road singing hymns of glee unto the wilderness. This is sure to set the spirits that linger in this land free, or become angry and start attacking him.

Verse 1.'Oh, Hirotsugu is just the best ever.... he will kill,
stomp, destroy anything that will ever stand in his way.'

He repeats this frase three times then begins the next stanza.

Verse 2. 'No matter if he be troll, hourse, cattle, chicken, rooster, moose, donkey, ass of a man,
woman with child, or any other sick old geezer. Hirotsugu shall destroy and best them in battle like
they've never seen it coming!

Chorus
Mountains shall crumble they shall cease to exxxxxxxiiiist due to the awesome POWER OF THE SENJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! YEAH!

Verse 3. The badgers of the land shall praise me... oh, YES! the badgers of the land shall fall
upon their knees and give GLORY! to my NAAAAAAAAAME!!!! They will
bow before me and give me all of their berries and goods! That way they will always have my protection! YEAH!

Verse 4. Them berries are good. Yes, them berries are rich, delicious treats, due to the badgers they will prosper!

Then the young boy repeats the chorus thrine/three times once more, thus this will end his little hymn of enjoyment. Three hours pass as he skips across the terrain Hirotsugu seems to be out in the wilderness where he thinks that no one else is, however the male notices a small smoke in the distance, it seems as though someone other than Hirotsugu is out and about this morning, it wasn't all of that uncommon nevertheless this doesn't sooth his curiosity. Even though this forest land does belong to the village of konoha he somewhat considers it his turf due to the fact that he and Bobo grew up in this forest land. Therefore he rushes toward the smoke as he hops into a near by bush which will help conceal his identity as he makes two little peep wholes in the bush thus he takes view of what lays up ahead.
It reveals nothing but twine slain boars that are out in the open, this smell truly does seem to please the greedy Hirotsugu at this point in time. Hours have past since he had eaten the warm and hearty meal... thus he encroaches upon the two said boar as they turn in they bake in the fires. He takes off his disguise which allows him to be seen in the broad daylight, as he then quietly walks over to the meat that is baking in the fire. As he got to his destination the male rubs his hands together as his eyes seem to only be fixated upon the meat that was found therein, sylvia pours forth from his mouth like that of a running faucet as his stomach growls for more meat and drink. The boy turns his head side to side as his eyes see nothing that would pose a threat if he ate the food. Not knowing that he was indeed being watched by a male who perfectly camouflaged himself in the nearby tree this threat sits in the tree as he scowls down upon the young boy as he is about to partake of his food. As you probably know, after the man has worked so long slaying these boars this unknown male will possess quite the furious rage against the young Senju thus he drops down from his hiding place in one quick drop. But before this action is achieved the man takes a stem from apart of one of the branches and sends it flying toward the young boys ass cheek. If this is then made contact with the males ass it will surely smart!

With this then tossed the Senju's ninja skills come in handy that he learned from the ninja school and he dodges by taking a quick step to the right but is careful as to not get burned by the baking boar. Avoiding the tossed stem now leads the stem down two different pathways one being devoured by the flames that surrounds the boars, two is piercing the bores first and then being destroyed. With this the Senju male rotates upon his heel to turn and face the mysterious entity that tried to pierce his ass and extends his finger toward the desired trees location.

'WHO THE HELL TRIED TO PIERCE MY ASS!?! SHOW YOURSELF!' There is no words to describe how mad Hirotsugu is right at this moment, not knowing that the skilled mysterious male had already dropped himself down from the tree, this is sure to be the young boys downfall. As in that moment shooting forth like a bullet is the said mysterious fighter having a strange glow about his body, as he possessed wind chakra around his being to make him quite the speedy fellow. He appears before him as he slides his knee forward to deliver a sideways kick upon his cheek, this of course sends the Senju boy flying to a nearby tree as he is mercilessly thrown like that of a rag doll. This takes the breath out of his body as he is then rendered immobile for the time being. This allows this figure to show his true colors as the sun rays gleam down upon this mysterious figure it shows to be quite the muscle bond entity. Six four in height wearing a standard karate uniform around his body.
The mans bald head gleams in the sun, as his mustache shows that he is roughly in his 60's in age. With this the mysterious male produces a man deep southern accent as he speaks. 'Now, you can't eat what you don't work for, sorry kid. I killed these pigs and therefore they're mine. If you keep coming after me then I'll be forced to make you eat dirt instead.'
This elder man didn't quite yet know the true pinnacle of Hirotsugu's endurance being around Bobo he has suffered hits roughly the same as the one that was given to him by this mysterious entity thus he stands up once again whipping the blood of his mouth, as his lips form into a smirk.

'I see, that was quite the kick you got there mysterious man. So, lets say we have a round or two... the winner gets to eat that meat over there.'

The elder man nods in agreement as he takes a standard karate stance. With this Hirotsugu quickly speeds to the elder and thus there fight begins. They each deliver each other blow after blow as this continues for roughly several hours. The grown man blocks every blow effortlessly due to his vast age difference to Hirotsugu. To sum up the fight it lasted for five hours which of course devoured the day, now the sun then sets upon the land, the Senju boy rests face down into the dirt as tries to push himself up to partake of the meat he simply cannot do it thanks to all of the heavy blows that was given to him by this unknown man.

'So... thats all you got huh?' The elder replies
'Well, your not half that bad kid, plus you got sport in ya to. I was thinking about a travel partner in my journey so how about you become my
disciple? But before you answer this question, you know I won right? I now have your life in my hand.'

of course knowing at this time the mans great skills Hirotsugu was amazed at how strong this man was, thus he couldn't refuse he already lost his meat, and now this stranger now wields his life in his hand as well... this has become one of Hirotusgu's worst days. So he had to speak these words.

'Damnit Fine!'

The elder then says 'good kid, now eat some meat and rest we have a long day of training tomorrow. By the way... whats your name?'

The boy replies as he is about to doze off 'Hirotsugu.... Hirotsugu Senju'

The mystery man smirks as he then says... 'You can call me Senshi McGraw.'

[Word count is 4368, + 21 points for health because I don't want to die of cancer]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Hirotsugu Senju Trains Like a Turtle in Heat [P] Empty Re: Hirotsugu Senju Trains Like a Turtle in Heat [P]

Sat May 04, 2013 1:55 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum