Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

This Is My Nature Empty This Is My Nature

Fri May 03, 2013 7:41 pm
The time on the clock hit 6:00 am, as the loud alarm went off loud enough to make anyone who was sleeping to wake. A young man laying on his bed was caught by a ray of light coming from his window. The small ray of light exposed half of the boys face and his beautiful indigo hair. The boy slightly opened his eyes as it was quickly exposed to the ray of light, showcasing his magnificent dark blue eyes. He quickly shut his eyes and waited about 2-3 minutes before slowly getting up out of his bed. At this point his alarm was still ringing but it was almost like the boy didn't hear at all. His facial expression showed no annoyance or anger nothing towards the alarm clock. He sat up on his bed and had a blank look in his face as his piercing blue eyes gazed at the window. Knock! Knock! The boys mother knocked on the door before opening it. She had a huge smile on her face as she starred at the image of her son. " You look more and more like your father everyday." She said to him. The boy directed his attention towards his mother, losing the blank look that was on his face and replaced with a cute innocent smile. " Well I hope as I get older I don't end up cutting my hair like he did. " He said jokingly. A brief laughter was shared between the two of them before his father entered the scene. " I hope you guys aren't laughing at me again. Kyofu Today's the big day. You should have mastered it by now. So hurry up get dressed and eat before we head my boy." said the father. Kyofu was the boys name, Kyofu Senju to be exact. The Senju clan who used to be known as the most powerful clan back in the warring periods. They were the only ones capable of dealing with the Uchiha's, a powerful blood thirsty clan. Hashirama Senju was the Leader, Founder of the Leaf Village and he was also named the Hokage, Leader of the village. But enough about the past, the Senju clan has taken a great fall not much left of them and none of them have been much of a powerful figure after Lady Tsunade. " Ah yes today is the day. Best luck to you Kyo. I hope you accomplish your goal. This is very important and monumental for the Senju Clan. My own son capable of reaching the heights of the great Hashirama Senju...." She said softly as if she was about to tear. Kyofu Got up from his bed as the ray of light was now brighter now that the sun was coming out. His clear cut body was shown with his long indigo hair hanging down his back. What a beautiful sight to see really. He nothing but his boxers on, walking up to his mother and father who were near the door. " I know, I can't even describe the feeling. It's amazing, Today I will master the wood release. I will make you guys and the clan proud. Then some day lead this village out of the hands of that man." Kyofu smile was now gone as he thought of someone. Clearly he didn't like the one who was leading his village. " And I will watch you as you grow into a fine shinobi and carry out your dream." said his father. The couple held each other as they watched their son change into his normal attire, they were truly happy to have such a talented son. One that comes only once every generations. " Look at him. He will be a fine shinobi and a fine leader very soon watch." said the father before leaving out the door with his wife. Kyofu mom got breakfast ready for her husband and son before they head out to the training field.

Kyofu wears
a white cloth like shirt. The shirt is light and is colored black,
the shirt has a big V when it is worn. The arms holes are proper for
Kyofu so, his hands can fit the long sleeves. Kyofu resides in the Volcano Village, just by hearing its name you can tell that it is extremely hot here but obviously Kyofu has gotten used to the heat, living in the Volcano Village his entire life. Enough of that back to his attire. Kyofu
has black arm guards which protect his arms, one on each arm.
The arm guards are tight & they stop at his elbow, these are perfect for battle serving the purpose of protection. Like
most ninja should, Kyofu wears pants. The pants are black & baggy
like, the top is baggy & the bottom isn't. The pants are being held
by its belt. The pants make it simple for Kyofu to move as well. Next up his Kyofu's White long scarf this is found wrapped around his neck. Most people wonder why he would wear a scarf in such a hot village but once again Kyofu's used to the heat and for some reason has a great liking to that scarf. Lastly he wears custom black shinobi shoes with the opening at the front. Kyofu was dressed and ready to eat as he finished up by brushing his teeth in the washroom. He headed towards the kitched to find pancakes on the table and his dad bull rushing his plate. "mmm, hur...rry so,,son befor eI.. et...eat yours as well hahaha!" His father said as he ate like a pig. " Oh boy." Said his mother with a huge smile. "Will do father, I'll need all the energy I can get this morning that's for sure." Kyofu sat down at the table before slwoly eating his share of the food. Within a couple minutes it was now time for them to head out. "Alright mom we're leaving, We should be back by noon. Hopefully..." Kyofu said before leaving the front door with his father who waved off his wife. The time was now 7 am, the sounds of people waking up, getting ready for work and opening up their shops etc. The birds chirped a beautiful melody to go along with Kyofu's small walk to the training field. This Village, The Volcano Village was very important to him. But he had a small problem, well a big problem and that was the Kazankage. Lord Osore Kinzoku, an evil lord who turned against his village by killing off the previous Leader. He has brought much fear and terror to this village. Everyone is on the edge now, all the Kazankage wants his bloodshed, that's what he loves. Kyofu finds him very sick and twisted. "You stay on your high horse for now. Soon I'll be coming for you." The boy said to himself as he pondered about. Everyone in the Village felt the same way as he felt but really couldn't do much about it. Even the stronger ninjas in the village can't, due to the fact that they would also be scum by attempting to murder the current leader. It isn't their way that is. Kyofu on the other hand is willing to make that sacrifice and take on the tittle scum. As long as he can attain peace and happiness for his loved ones and village he would do anything. Anyone can tell you that it is Kyofu's Drive, Loyalty and respect that separates him from all the other skillful ninja. "Today I become a Senju, following the great Hashirama foot steps to attain peace through power and love." With those last words, Kyofu and his father made it to the training field.

This was no ordinary training field though. It was a secret training field hidden behind very high and big dense trees. Kyofu made it using his wood release. It blends in with the forest but it is also completly shut out from the forest. As they entered the field trees, wood, branches etc could be seen everywhere as the result of all Kyofu's previous training. "Alright son get started with you meditation. After that we will have a spar. Throw everything at me. You will need to use more than half your chakra for this. Once that happens we will focus on you using your Mokuton. The best way to master this is by using your Mokuton chakra with less chakra. It's harder and you may drain yourself out so much that you may fall unconscious." He said to his own son with a straight face. Kyofu facial expression had a similar look to what he had in the morning when he was looking out his window. He nodded and began his meditation. Sitting down on the grass and crossing his legs. He would be at it for about an hour. A small squirel sat on top of Kyo's head as he meditated. His father sat before him waiting for his son to be done. Kyofu's father may not have the Mokuton release but he was a ninja. In fact he is a highly respected Jounin and ex Anbu member. "It's time Kyofu let us begin." Kyofu slowly opens his eyes to the sight of his father now standing in front of him in a fighting stance. Before Kyofu could even get up to his feet his father had already made a string of hand seals as he smashed the ground with his palm. Kyofu rose up as quick as possible grabbing his katana which was located behind his back. A large chunk of earth was sent right at him from close range forcing Kyofu to slice the chunk of earth in half by infusing his own chakra within the blade. "That was a close one now wasn't it." With saying that Kyofu thrusters his body towards his father with a violent slash targeting his legs. Kyofu's father grabbed his katana and block his sons slash right on time, he then followed it up by hopping backwards to create space between him and Kyo. "Earth style hail." Chunks of earth darted up in the air and began to drop on top of Kyofu location. Kyofu look up at the rocks falling down on him like rain, the young Senju couldn't help but smile in this situation. Kyofu made a string of hand signs before sending out torrents of water to crush the falling rocks. He swiftly followed that up by jumping and cutting up the smaller peices of rocks still falling on him with his chakra infused blade. Kyofu dad didn't sit still as he sent a fireball jutsu flying towards the in air Kyofu. The young swordsman was now in a tuff situation, evading in the air is almost impossible unless you can fly. Kyofu did one quick hand sign and made a clone appear beside him. The clone grabbed Kyofu and threw just a tad bit out of the reach of the fireball before puffing away. "Hmm" Kyofu made a string of hand signs as he opened his mouth sending out a large burst of water towards his father, he quickly followed it up with another water bullet. Kyofu's father touched the ground with the palm of his hand and a large earth wall rose up blocking the first water bullet. Once the second came right behind it the wall was crushed and kyofu's father was sent back. " You've gotten a lot stronger Kyofu! Now keep going! Use it!"

Kyofu closed his eyes before filling them with a cold vibe. The earth started to shake wood started growing from the ground. The wood looked like arms as they tried to catch and trap kyofu's target. Kyofu's father created an earth dome with spikes to fight off the arms then sent flame tornado's at Kyofu. Kyofu blasted up in the air thanks the a large tree he created under him. The large tree got hit by the mini tornado was was hardly phased. With that Kyofu darted in the air covering his body with wood, he was now a human spear. Kyofu father attempted to move out the way but a wooden arm managed to get him keeping him in position. In a last stitch effort his father body turned into flames burning off the wooden arm he dashed straight into Kyofu incased in wood. Boom Baaam! A huge collision of power shook the earth and all the birds went flying into the air. Kyofu was found on his knees in front of his father who was holding on to his katana stuck the the ground to keep him up on his feet. "You have made it my son." Kyofu dropped his body and laid down on the grass. Staring up at the sky filled with large clouds.

"This is my nature." He whispered to himself softly.

Senju clan: Wood release now learned.

Total word count: 2139 words

21 Jp, 10 stats points
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

This Is My Nature Empty Re: This Is My Nature

Mon May 06, 2013 12:03 pm

In order to get an advanced element you need to have the two elements (water/earth) already learned, which means that you need to be chuunin to have the second element unlocked.
I can give you the stats/JP for the training that you did or we can freeze this topic until you reach chuunin, your choice; and I won't do this again in the future and you will get stats/JP reguardless.
Kyofu Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 pm
I know this. This is on hold until I become chunin. Thanks
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon May 06, 2013 1:12 pm