Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

To the hospital {IO/NK} Empty To the hospital {IO/NK}

Wed May 01, 2013 2:42 pm
Ayumi got the attention of a couple of doctors quickly and they set a room up for Hideyoshi's treatment. She didn't allow others to take the wheelchair after she insisted and brought him to his room. His eyes were closed, it seemed like he was trying to rest so she didn't say anything, she helped him get to the bed and kissed him on his forehead. Then the doctors finally convinced Ayumi to get out of the room and started to examine and treat Hideyoshi. He would be the first to learn how serious he got hurt, it was a long 20 minutes with Tibbers until the doctors told she could go in.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

To the hospital {IO/NK} Empty Re: To the hospital {IO/NK}

Wed May 01, 2013 2:48 pm
After the travel to the hospital, Hideyoshi basically lost track of what was happening only hearing the voices of the doctors look at his body. The symbols weren't there so that was a good thing as they wen to heal him. After a while he woke up bandaged, his chest was bandages as well as his arms, but not from the training with Ayumi that was for a different reason. Tibbers hopped onto the bed and laid at his feet as he looked to Ayumi and smiled," Hey there beautiful...you okay," he asked her because he was worried for her.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2013 6:31 pm
"Dont worry about me, are you alright?" she sat near him, held his hand and looked at his hand, "I am really sorry I didn't want this to happen you know that right?" she thought she had some chance of getting him but.. hospital? This was the first time she visited hospital for a long time, and it was for someone she herself injured. He already mentioned her attacking with "killing-intent" although jokingly and now she put him in the hospital, it couldn't be the best experience for a girlfriend.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed May 01, 2013 6:43 pm
Hideyoshi pulled her onto him and kissed her deeply, moving away momentarily," you worry too much Ayumi... i am fine and your strength is amazing. The fact that you put me in the hospital shows your progress... just smile for me okay or otherwise i will never recover properly," he smiled and laid back as tibbers moved closer to them and nuzzled him," oh hey there my little one...you did well, so good in fact i am going to reward you double when i am discharged kay," the bear licked his face and grunted happily as it laid there beside him. Looking back to his girlfriend he would smile," Gotta admit its a bit embarrassing having a girlfriend kick your ass like that, but then again we kick each others asses everyday so this is a little normal."
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2013 7:00 pm
Ayumi finally smiled for the first time since she saw him bleed. It wasn't a fake smile to help him recover, he was like how he always is, it didn't seem like he was deadly injured, he wasn't angry or sad so Ayumi was thankful. She just hoped he'd be fine as soon as possible and they could leave. She thanked Hideyoshi for his praises jokingly, "Thanks, I told you I'd beat you eventually you'd better get used to it, I am improving and you'll get your 'ass kicked' more frequently from now on." She winked at Tibbers, "And this fellow sure did a good job, I don't know what I would do on my own."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed May 01, 2013 7:14 pm
" Yea yea..next time i am going to win for sure..Besides i have a new trick i am going to use next time we spar," he smiled as he laid back down and chuckled. He looked at his body for a moment and smiled," i give myself a solid 12 hours before i can leave here good as new...so are you going to stay here or head home after a while."
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2013 7:44 pm
"I'll stay here in case you need me, you just try to get some rest" she smiled, she listened to him talking about a new technique but she just wanted him to be fine for now, she could deal with that later.. hopefully. Talking about it would just keep him awake, he needed to rest. She was stil holding his hand "By the way do you need anything now?"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed May 01, 2013 8:36 pm
" Hmm i could use some orange juice and some ramen...i can go through my healing phase better with it," he smiled as he adjusted the bed and smiled to Ayumi. He wondered where she would sleep as he looked over again,' where would you sleep by the way Ayumi."
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Wed May 01, 2013 8:52 pm
"Alright, I'll be back before you realized." she didn't answer his question about where she would sleep, she would probably sit on the chair near him and sleep there, it didn't look too comfortable or uncomfortable but it wasn't the time for her or him to think about Ayumi's comfort, he was the one injured and she was determined to help him go through it.

She went out the door and walked quickly to Ichiraku for a big bowl of ramen and fresh orange juice. She gave the money, took the bowl and the juice to go straight back to hospital. She did want to give her uncle a heads up for staying in the hospital tonight but she didn't want to waste time, she informed him about how things could happen all the time in trainings and told him not to worry if she missed a night so he would probably not come looking for her. Before returning she also bought a salmon, Tibbers was also probably hungry.

She was back in Hideyoshi's room in less than 5 minutes, "Ramen and Orange Juice, ready for service!" she smiled. "And here is something for you too" she looked at Tibbers.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu May 02, 2013 1:24 pm
Hideyoshi waited with tibbers, playing with him and just hanging around. Inside of his mind however he was contemplating over alot of things, but nothing was too bad. Moments later, Ayumi came back in and gave him the food, in which he smiled and took it happily," Thank you very much Ayumi," as he went to go and eat the ramen. He was done within minutes as he moved on to the orange juice, laying down to rub his stomach," ahhh yes that feels good...so have you eaten yet," looking over to see Tibbers eating the Salmon he brought her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum