Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 650

To the hospital {IO/NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: To the hospital {IO/NK}

Thu May 02, 2013 8:33 pm
"No.. I am not hungry yet." she smiled, her appetite was still gone after this incident so she didn't get anything for herself, she would probably get some food while Hideyoshi rested. "Why did you leave your sword in the first place?" she had to ask.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Thu May 02, 2013 8:57 pm
"Leave my sword...oh wait haha i know what you mean, in the fight right. I wanted to try out a new technique i had learned not to long ago and i needed both of my hands so i stuck it in the ground. Didn't expect such a strong attack though, so that was my fault in totality," he would point to the Gauntlet sitting in the chair before smiling," that same sword is sitting in that chair, but its dormant for right now," he would lay down for a moment before scratching his head.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri May 03, 2013 3:35 am
She looked at the gauntlet in the chair, she did realize it turned into a sword during their spar, it was an amazing weapon. Hide looked better but his skin was still pale, she stood up and came closer "Although it was a spar to talk about, you need some rest, you will recover faster." she kissed his lips once and sat back to hold his hands again waiting for him to sleep.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri May 03, 2013 8:16 am
Hideyoshi felt like he had his own personal nurse as he kissed her back and smiled,"Okay Ayumi... i will get some sleep, although i am feeling a bit tired," he would yawn a little as she held his hands. Slowly his eyes would close as he fell asleep.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri May 03, 2013 8:33 am
Ayumi watched him sleep for a while before her stomach started growling, she left the room for a couple of minutes to get a sandwich and some fruit from the cafeteria. She ate them quickly and returned to see Hideyoshi still asleep. She sat near him and soon enough fell asleep.

When she woke up he wasn't awake yet, she went to Ichiraku to get some breakfast for them and didn't forget about Tibbers either. When she returned he was still asleep, so she waited and didn't eat until he'd wake up. Tibbers looked hungry though so she fed him.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri May 03, 2013 8:38 am
Hideyoshi rarely woke up when he went to sleep, but got up only once to see her asleep beside him. Smiling he would kiss her forehead and go back to sleep soon after. In the morning however he was knocked out and didn't wake up until sometime after Ayumi had gotten back to the hospital. As he stretched the sounds of his bones popping could be heard as he smiled and looked at Ayumi," Hello there did you get some good sleep."
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri May 03, 2013 8:41 am
She smiled "Yes, you look more lively, how are you feeling?" she started to remove the wrappings around the food to keep them hot.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri May 03, 2013 6:58 pm
" I feel great...a little bruised but i can move normally, but actually how are you Ayumi," he would pick up the food slowly as he began to eat. Looking around he would see a single nurse bring in a card," who is that from??," tilting his head to the side.
Ayumi Uzuki
Ayumi Uzuki
Citizen

Fri May 03, 2013 7:30 pm
"I am fine if you are" she smiled and also started to eat when a nurse entered the room. The nurse gave the card to Hideyoshi, Ayumi casually asked "The news sure were heard fast, so who sent it?" she hadn't seen anyone around when the incident happened, or she would ask help from them so who heard about this already?
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat May 04, 2013 3:20 pm
Hideyoshi smiled as he finished the food and smiled," i am feeling pretty good now, but theres still a little bruising here and there," he smiled as he took the card and laughed. He would set it beside him and smile," It was from my Grandfather...he knows a little too much but he was just being considerate," sighing for a moment he would lay back down and look at Ayumi.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum