Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 1:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 8:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 7:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 7:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 7:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 4:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 7:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 5:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 4:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 3:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Family time [P] - Page 4 Empty Re: Family time [P]

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 pm
Samuru openly laughs at the comment made about his slightly younger twin sister, those few minutes he proudly hangs on to as the elder sibling.
Hearing however now that his father is going to stay here causes his smile to widen, his form slightly bouncing in place in excitement, "Yay! Otsune are you staying also?!" he says in response to her asking what kind of things he likes to do, the boy not the brightest and his mind is sorta caught up in the excitement of the moment, her question however comes in as if on a time lag.
"I like to fight and subjugate people for my empi-" the boy stops on a dime changing his words after he no doubt gets awkward looks from his father.
"-I mean train hard and do the best in my studies! Yeah that's it!"
If possible, a classic false crooked golden halo would be above the boys head with his words of false innocence, but crooked to say the truth.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:30 pm
Watching his sons excitement he cant help but smile knowing he brought this much joy to him, he hears him question if Otsune plans on staying also, this was a question Viper wished to know the answer to as well, her first encounter in this world was no doubt a strange one, the girl no doubt wondering what kind of hell she was born into.
He hears his son now answer her question, starting off mentioning what he can assume is am empire but he recoils his words and puts up the good kid response, which warrants an odd look and a chuckle, Viper choosing to ignore it however since he already has a little birdie in his head that will keep an eye on him should anything happen.
He looks over to Otsune now and speaks softly, "So what do ya say Otsune, wanna stay here with me and your family for a little bit or are they to weird for ya?" he says in a slight teasing tone, chuckling slightly.
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:47 pm
Otsune blinks at Samuru’s response to her… He was definitely hiding something. Most likely from her father and not from her, then again he could just be trying to make a good impression.. Maybe. Before answering her he’d asked a question of his own, her Father had expressed interest in her answer to this question as well, and so she would now answer the two of them. “Sure, I’ll stick around. I can learn a lot here... Even if you people are weird.” A playful tone would enter her voice at the last part, her father helping her act less tense. She’d probably end up having to find some sort of hiding place where she could go when she needed silence, but other than that life here would definitely be interesting, and these people were family, she couldn’t help but feel attached to them already.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:44 pm
Primrose gave up on sleep. Storming out of her room she reached the top of the stairs.
"Damn it Echo! You and your fucking whores need to keep it quiet!" She drew a deep breathe as she ran down the stairs and suddenly noticed a very familiar face. She exhaled as her eyes stared at someone she had not seen in a while. "V-viper!" She squealed as she ran to him and threw her arms around him! "I missed you!!!" She yelled near tears. He was the one out of her cousins she trusted the most, the one who gave her a chance when she had lost her way.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:16 am
A gust of wind is the only herald to the Wind Gods rage at the Uchiha womans outburst, only visible to those who can view his speed of 200 with the activation of his Fujin no Tenkei, he rounds the corner his right hand swiping forward after her declaration his fingers aimed to grasp around her throat as the Kyuubi's malevolent chakra begins to bubble around him in a thin veil, if his act goes through unhindered his speaks to the woman his eyes reflecting raw rage at the girls impudence.

"First off..." He begins his Mangekyo forming in his irises as he speaks in his deep throaty growl as his clones pass behind him a nervous frown on their faces as they glance at their maker with plates of food prepared. "Watch your language in front of my Kits.." He states his eyes narrowing "Second.....who exactly do you think you are to call members of my skulk such a vulgar term?" He asks more angered about a single member that..may be rather special to him then any of the others. "Third...don't act so presumptuous after what happened to Samuru that you may make a request of me.." He states his grip tightening as the single tail behind him begins swaying violently as if prepared to lance forward and impale the woman at any moment "You're not my family..." He whispers to her in a voice just quiet enough for her to hear "You're nothing to me, before you were an annoyance....after what happened to Samuru you're an ENEMY." He states his tone filled with conviction and raw hate "The only reason you live is because of their connection to you...don't forget that." He states before dropping her and turning to walk up the stairs...suddenly not feeling like a family gathering, the cloak fading as he disappears up the stairs his face a mask of rage and barely concealed bloodlust.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:44 pm
The creaking of the wooden steps alerts him, his eternal visage brought to his left towards the staircase, the voice of his adopted sister coming forth which slightly confuses him on what she means by his brothers "whores", he can only wonder but now is not the time considering his brothers actions, the beginning of his advance seen within his visage, it is clear Echo is still not fond of her and due to him having his daughter with him he will not allow a public display of such.

Taking advantage of his environment Zilean activates not once, but three times simultaneously, two uses being used upon his siblings, their speed drastically lowered as with his optical range rebounded off a mirror on the wall he casts the opposite of such upon himself.
Should this occur his brother is left at the speed of fifty, his sister reduced to speeds in the negatives, a negative twenty three to be exact as her form now begins moving in reverse back up the steps.
Viper now acts now that their speed is lowered, his own speed that is at that of three hundred causes his next action to go through flawlessly should nothing hinder him.
His form seems to flicker and vanish to his daughter and son whom he was with at the time, the forms of their uncle and aunt vanishing as with the raw speed of god he makes an act to throw each one of his siblings over his shoulder, his sister over his right, and his brother over his left as he arrives at the far end of the second level where an open space is located, a black and red rug accenting the wooden floor, a fireplace surrounded by stone with the chimney of such exiting the roof of the house.

The two are dropped within separate arm chairs upon the rug facing the fireplace, the fireplace lit just by his appearance on this upper floor, the two left to look upon their elder brother with the flaming backdrop.
"Look, I do not care what feud you two still have going on, but I will not allow my daughter to see such." his eyes are narrowed towards both of them, it does not matter for whom the blame lies with, only his daughters purity is a factor, considering Samuru already lost his.
"Echo, you speak first." his words leave no room for debate, the man still speaking as a leader of the free world addressing the populous.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:11 pm
Just as soon as his father has returned to this world, it seems he is gone, his visage not in it's evolved state so the movements have no hope of being tracked, if his fathers advance actually occurs.
Samuru blinks twice, not really catching his aunts prior words hearing them only as muffles through the wood ceiling, Samuru looking over to where his aunts voice came from but should his fathers actions occur he sees noone, his father, and his uncle gone in an instant, a slight breeze going through the living room as only his sister and him are left.
"So uh, you wanna get out of this weirdo place and get to know each other?" the boy offers, grabbing the myth book and walking towards the door and opening it, waiting for her to follow. "I'll teach you alot so just stick with me little sister!" His grin is wide, the boy filled with nothing but joy over having not only his father here, but finding out he has a new sister, hopefully she likes the same stuff he does, opposed to stuck up Hatsuka.

[Exit]
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:44 pm
Otsune turns her body around, looking towards the stairs. She thought she’d heard that woman speak again but oh well. She’d then turn back to face Samuru as he spoke, listening carefully as she follows him towards the door.

He seemed like a pretty enthusiastic person in Otsune’s opinion and really not all that rowdy, although she had only just met him, there was probably plenty of time to discover the rowdy side of her older brother. Otsune would smile softly and nod, “Will do, Samuru!”

[Exit]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:33 am
Prim ralized she had mouthed off again because she was so tired. As quick as she had seen Viper, she had seen Echo in a blur and then somehow she ended up with Viper then in a chair. Se wasn't sure what had just happened but she was sure Viper was not happy! After hearing Viper speak she was slightly unhappy Echo got he chance to speak first! And since when did Viper have another child? Poor thing, it must have been her night to meet the insane family, but none the less Prim loved her insane family. SHe3 knew now was not the time for immaturity, after the long talk Prim had with the Nibi she knew she had to show her maturity.

"You consider calling the kyuubi hosts women, whores was mature? It seems you and I do not see eye to eye on the matter Primrose! You are lucky he didn't kill us now aren't you!" The Nibi complained practically scolding Prim itself. Prim gasped then growled. "No one asked you, stay out of this, I don't wanna hear it from you." Prim mumbled putting her hand on her head like she had a headache.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 pm
Echo blinks at his new position standing up the wind around him swirling violently for a mere moment as he attempts to figure out his new surroundings.
The wind ends as he realizes this is the den in the upper room...he growls audibly at Viper's words his eyes narrowing in anger at his interference..he idly ponders if he should summon Caliburn and start a fight right there...

Until he realizes he's being instructed to discipline the woman sitting adjacent to him a feral grin spreading across his face as he walks off to the side "I was gonna do that anyway Skippy" He states casting a glance towards Viper with the narrowing of his eyes...still tempted to lash out due to his Brother deeming to try and order him around..

Quite annoying..

He stands in front of Primrose making it clear to show his back to Viper as he crosses his arms over his chest his eyes narrowing dangerously. "Woman....Who the hell do you think you are exactly?" He asks simply his killer intent rising and the tenseness in his frame making it clear he's holding back from simply ripping the woman's head off "This has been MY home for years, you came here on a whim of my Foolish Older Brother's who thought it was a good idea to bring an Uchiha into the home and then give me the task of making sure she doesn't end up a hole and semen filled CORPSE ON THE SIDE OF THE BORDERS!!!!!" He shouts the wind picking up for a moment before he reigns himself but his glare intensifies "You deem yourself my family, but apparently you don't seem to understand the hints I've been dropping....You are NOT my family, you may be Viper's you may be Samuru's and you may be important to them...but you mean absolutely nothing to me.." He states his voice now a low growl "They are the only reason you aren't a pile of bloody cubes strewn about the village right now....so when you get the idea that it's okay to give ME and order...You Uchiha MONGREL!! REMEMBER WHERE YOU STAND AND REMEMBER YOUR PLACE!!!" He roars "ESPECIALLY AFTER BRINGING MY KIT HOME MISSING A LAYER OF SKIN!!!!" His arms uncross now with his fists clenched as THAT mental image is brought up in his head and the wind chakra around him is becoming more visible as his rage begins clouding his mind the fox cackling in the back of his mind, this...strangely enough is the thing that causes him to close his eyes and take a calming breath before moving to sit down "If I say anymore I'll kill her." He states coldly before sitting "Say your piece Mongrel." He states definitely planning another trip in his mind at this point as he stares off towards the window as he begins to clear his mind and get the images of tearing the woman apart out...as tempting as they may be.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum