Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Family time [P] - Page 5 Empty Re: Family time [P]

Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 pm
Viper's form braces for conflict as his brother stands with the winds whirling around him, he hears the audible growl that comes from him as the winds cease, it is clear that his rage is only held back due to the bond they share, should anyone else attempt this they would most likely suffer the full wrath of the Kyuubi.

Viper takes a step back as his brother now makes his way to stand in front of his sister, his arms cross and his eyes narrow, he ensures to watch for his brother to lash out, curious if he can muster another Zilean in rapid succession should the need arise, he doubts this however so he ponders other means to stop him should he have to.

He hears him start off slow, his words honestly common for Viper, they tend to drag on in his opinion like a rerun sope opera, it is clear he has not gotten over the clan hatred even though the world is at peace, he ponders how that will be possible, not even giving thought to a way the two of them could reach even an understanding as that seems out of the question currently.

He looks towards his brother however, the last of his words warrant a personal response before he lets his sister speak.
"Echo, I take full blame for the incident on the borders with his Kyuubi." His voice is calm as he sits back, using his modified skin suit to fly he sits upon the air, his right leg crossing over his left, this feat no doubt breaking the tension for but a second at the fact Viper can now fly, however expected it may be.
"I seen the event whilst I was in Asgard, she saved him from giving into the traces of malice I still left within the Kyuubi's chakra, we are lucky that is all that happened."

Viper's right hand moves upwards as he massages his temples, finding the best way to word the next part. "Navi and Prim already know the truth about Samuru's Kyuubi, I not only cloned yours but modified it by erasing it's free will, and copying my own for a replacement. Due to this, I created a perfect Jinchuriki, I could measure how much chakra he got at given moments and shut him down if it proved to be to dangerous." He now sighs, closing his eyes for a minute gathering the next words as he knows he is about to get the blunt of his brothers rage, but unlike his adopted sister he can actually handle it.
His eyes open as he begins to speak once more, "There was a flaw however in my plan, I did not account for the Prim-Factor. The chakra is unrestrained, it does not have locks and seals like ours do, the chakra is freely available to him at all time, only the beast inside him is me so my free will decides how much he gets until he is ready for it.
The part I did not account for is my own personality, looking back on recordings it seems Samuru not only got protective, but I did as well, thus the chakra was not regulated like it was supposed to be, and came out as raw malice."

He leaves himself open to his brothers rage as he rubs his temples further, "You can blame me for what happened to him, due to my test failing due to my other self not controlling his own emotions. We are lucky she was there to stop him, although the situation should not of occurred, still the incident remains my fault for putting such a risk on my first born son. I was selfish and wanted a way to always watch over him so I came up with this idea, as you can see it had a major flaw."
He sighs after finishing his words, looking towards his sister now should Echo remain silent, "It is your turn Prim."

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Thu May 02, 2013 2:04 am
Prims eyes went wide at Echo's words. Things he said hurt, but that was Echo. This time Prim was not going to cry, and she was not going to yell or scream. Besides, what would it do but cause more problems. She had to live with Echo and his "harem" so choosing her words wisely was a must, besides, she had to show how much she had improved. Viper had spoken up in her defense and now Prim felt horrible, he shouldn't have to speak on her behalf like this. It did make her feel loved to know Viper would take the fall, but this had gone on to long. Standing up when he asked her to speak, Prim looked at them both with a serious face.
"Viper, its true, you fixed the replicated bijuu inside of Samuru, but had I been more responsible I could have stopped it before it started. I neglected to see Akuma coming up from behind me and that set Samuru off. Had I actually been responsible it would not have happened. Yes, after it happened I managed to get it under control and I brought him home. I know I can't make up for the way I screwed up in the past, but all I can do is try to change the way I do things in the future. It won't happen again." Prim explained. Of course she stopped a couple of times and looked from Viper to Echo.
"Actions speak louder than words. Impressive speech, I will give you credit where it is due. You would still be better if you used me." It said to her for the first time not trying to taunt her. Prim closed her eyes and sighed. At least it was honest.
"I'm sorry for the things I have done." Prim added knowing the Nibi was right. Her actions would speak louder, but since Viper and Echo both gave her the chance to speak, she had to explain using words.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Sat May 04, 2013 12:53 am
Echo glances between the two, his ire unhidden before he merely stands and walks towards the window his right hand gripping the seal before he lifts it up with deliberate slowness and slides himself through it before falling an inch, the wind catching him before he turns his eyes closed and his jaw clenched and slides the window shut.
The wind swirls around him more violently before he rockets off up and forward, vanishing from sight with the speed of the Fujin that has seen fit to bless him with his power.

His ire is made clear, his anger is made clear, he doesn't wanna look or talk to either of them right now and if he stays there is no doubt that a fight would occur and damage would be done in his angered state...

So...the mature decision was made...and he left to cool off.

[EXIT]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Sat May 04, 2013 1:06 am
Viper watches his brother leave the room, he sighs softly but accepts this outcome, it is a little disheartening that his return home ended in such a way.
He looks towards his sister, "Well this ended splendidly" he says with much sarcasm, the man shaking his head with another sigh. His form now turns as he begins to walk towards the steps, "I'm going to go check on the village and see if Navi changed anything, I'll be back tonight."
With his words the man vanishes in a crimson light unless spoken to about other matters, his form simply reappearing within the heart of the village, before he resurfaces in the public however a travelers cloak is gained from Asgard that he uses to hide his form, not yet wanting the public to know of his return.

[Exit]

[WC for Viper:3,257
32 JP, and the 16 stats are converted to Ryo so 16x50=800]
Otsune Uchiha
Otsune Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42500

Sat May 04, 2013 1:12 am
[Approved]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum