Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

~After Training~ Empty ~After Training~

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:16 pm
Kahen slowly stumbled into the hospital. The hole in his right shoulder the was filled with blood had finally dried. Kahen picture him pulling the kunia out of his shoulder and all that blood gushing out and turned his white shirt red. The deep cut on his left leg, was still somewhat bleeding but you couldn't tell all the much. He still felt the tingling sensation of that Chidori Senbon going through his skin. Dirt and sweat covered must of the genin's face as well as bits of blood. His mouth was becoming dry from dehydration. Kahen stumbled of to the desk where a lady in white sat at.

"Um...I need assistance because I feel as I'm about to die," Kahen said as the lady looked at him and saw how pale his face was and then her eyes traveled to the hole in his shoulder.

"Dear, what happened to you!?!?" She exclaimed as she rushed from her seat around the desk. She looked at him and saw how battered, bloody and bruised he was. She looked in horror.

"Well, you see. It was an accident," Kahen then became paralyzed as he thought back to the fight, he didn't realize how close to death he was and it freaked him out. Kahen looked at her and then fell to the ground. His eyes were a blur, he couldn't feel his body. Kahen wondered if he was dying. He could hear faint shouting from around the building. He saw a black woman get close to his face. Kahen thought she was shouting from what he could see since she was so close. Kahen looked away from her and that's when his subconscious took him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kahen's eyes drifted open and he smelt smoke. He looked around the room and saw nothing. The brunette wondered were that smell was coming from. He stood from his bed and looked around the room that was lit by a light that was on the ceiling. Kahen started to walk and he felt pain in his leg and he looked down. He saw stitches run though the side of his thigh, then he remembered the fight. He shook his head and walked towards the door. He felt the door knob slip into his hand he opened the door.

Kahen stared in horror as he walked into the hallway that was lit on fire. [i]'What's going on!'[/b] He screamed in his mind he looked down and saw bodies of nurses and medic's lying through parts of the hallway, blood painted the white floors and walls. Then he heard a scream, he looked down the left hallway and saw lightning shoot through a woman and she fell to the ground, dead. Kahen couldn't move his body. For some odd reason it couldn't move. He looked up and saw the man coming closer to him and that's when he saw someone he had never seen before. He doesn't even know. The man smirked and then raised his hand and saw fire coming out the palm of it. Kahen shook as the fire flew from his hand at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kahen woke up screaming from his bed, he didn't know what that was. Some kind of nightmare. Kahen didn't have nightmares since he was...little. Kahen shook his head, he must've been paranoid or worried since his fight with Irou nearly killed him. Kahen looked around the room and saw out the window that it was morning time. He was wearing a white gown and he had stitches in his shoulder along with his leg. He noticed the leg stitches after he pulled that blanket up. Kahen then wondered how long has he been out since from this. Such a simple spar turned him into going to the hospital and nearly dying.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

~After Training~ Empty Re: ~After Training~

Sat May 04, 2013 7:46 pm
Irou arrived to the hospital with leon on his left side walking looking up he had some candy inside his right hand for kahen the boy he put in the hospital. He turn to the nurse and asked her where was kahen located," Well hello the name is Irou and don't you forget okay now where is Kahen the young boy that came in two days ago?" Irou asked he saw the nurse walking around form the desk heading for kahen room.
Walking inside Irou looked at kahen he seem to be pretty mess up," Ugh.... Hey dude what you been up to?" Irou asked smiling as he gave kahen the candy he place it on his chest.

Irou took a seat on the chair and he waited for a reply from kahen.
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat May 04, 2013 8:01 pm
Kahen was laying on his side, thinking of when he was going to get out of this place, when he heard light footsteps coming down the hall. Kahen shifted his body so he can see the door and watched as a figure all to familiar in Kahen's mine come in. "Hello, Irou," he said after Irou placed some kind of object on his chest. Kahen pulled his arms from underneath the covers, sitting up while the candy falls into his hand. Kahen eyes it momentarily before unraveling the wrapper and throwing the sweet object into his mouth.

"Well, I have been up to nothing besides laying in here all day," he said as he shifted to Irou as he was sitting in the chair beside the bed. Kahen looked down and closed his eyes remembering the fight. Kahen sighed slightly and moved his head up and opened his eyes. "But how are you and Leon," Kahen asked, smiling towards the pair.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun May 05, 2013 1:26 pm
" Well we good" Irou said as he smiled then he stood up from the chair looking at kahen." Well I better get going kid but I tell you what meet at the ramen shop and I'll have a gift for ya but seems you gonna be in here for a while but yeah you'll be fine" Irou walked away with leon following him he was heading for his apartment where he would get some rest.

EXIT
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm
Kahen raised his left eyebrow at Irou. He started to question his motives for being here. He didn't come just to give him candy? Kahen shook his head and heard that Irou told him to meet him at the Ramen shop. A gift! Kahen screamed in his mind. This made him excited because no one has ever gotten him a gift before. "Okay, I will meet you later then. I shouldn't be in here to long. I'm sure two days of rest is good enough," Kahen smiled slightly and watched Irou leave. "Goodbye, Irou and Leon," he shouted at them. Kahen thoughts wondered, Irou to him seemed like a decent person, besides the fact that he almost killed him.

Kahen laid in bed for almost 3 hours before the nurse finally came in. It was starting to get dark outside, but he didn't mind. "Well sonny, you free to leave now. Everything seems to be fine for you. Oh, and in about 2 days. You'll be able to remove the stitches yourself." She said as she laid my clothes on the bed. "Oh, and we fixed your clothes. So they are all nice and neat now." Kahen said thank you to the nurse as she left.

After the door was closed, Kahen got undressed and then dressed himself in his normal attire. Kahen loved the feeling of his tight clothes back on. Kahen then left the room and walked to were the nurses were stationed at. "Hello again," He said to the nurse that brought him his clothes earlier. "Well, you are free to go. But don't get into a serious mess like that again," she said to him. Kahen laughed and nodded his head. He turned away from them and left the building, exiting in the dark streets.

EXIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum