Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Just a normal day for a shinobi? (P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day for a shinobi? (P, NK)

Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:56 am
“How long I can fight with it? Well, let me ask you a question in turn.” Masaru said, while he had the puppet parts avoid the energy blasts, after which he reformed the puppet a few meters in front of him. As that took only a moment, his speech was not an attempt to gain time, although he had to admit that he used the time talking analysing his opponent. “That question being how long you can fight using… whatever you call that gauntlet/sword whose appearance you keep changing back and forth.”

He could keep fighting like this almost forever, as the chakra threads did not use very much chakra, but they prevented him from recovering more chakra while he used them. The substitution technique that he had used was the only thing that had made a cut into his chakra reserves. But what would it be like for his opponent? Does changing the weapon from gauntlet to sword and back again expend chakra? What about the energy waves that he had created? Would they tire him out, if he continued to use them? Well, they were pretty fast, nearly twice as fast as Masaru himself, so he would not like to use himself as a target to try to make the other genin shoot more after him, just in the hope that it did cut into his stamina or chakra reserves.

On the other hand, Masaru did not particularly wish to be in a melee with his opponent. He would much prefer his puppet doing that. His puppet was even faster than him, and its metal gauntlets would be at least as dangerous as a kunai wielded by Masaru himself. Maybe he should have waited a year or something with the puppetry, so that he might a few techniques which did not rely on a puppet? Oh well, he could learn that later, and he could probably find a way to work around any problems his status as a puppeteer gave him. As of right now, he had an idea to what he could do, although it would require some misdirection and deceit. Oh well, he was a ninja after all, was he not?

WC: 2235 (+365)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Just a normal day for a shinobi? (P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a normal day for a shinobi? (P, NK)

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Hideyoshi smiled as he looked at the Gauntlet and shrugged," As long as i have the power i can fight...power meaning multiple things and variables but i do think we will be here a long time if things get a little to epic. You don't seem to tired and i am barely breaking a sweat so we are doing good here, however there is a possibility that this can end at any point, but what do you really want at the end of this," his point was valid but eventually he would get tired...the question was win.

Gauging the situation he would make a small line in the ground and use his cloak to increase his speed again, as he ran directly towards the puppet, with his speed now 70 he passed by the puppet and now came face to face the Mas, although this was merely a test to see how fast he could react with the puppet. With his index and middle finger he would jab Masaru and send him back approximately five meters, keeping in mind the puppet was still behind him. The damage from the jab would be minor, maybe a little pain but the real aim was to see his defensive.

Watching Mas and his movements while moving forward, he would watch for any movements that would show him controlling the puppet, although a behind the back attack would prove to be a bit strategical on his part, but if the puppet came from behind he would continue to rush towards Mas and use the same tactic to continue to push him back. It was like a game of cat and mouse until of course the mouse became aggressive.

Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:47 am
As Hideyoshi sped up, he momentarily disappeared form Masaru’s vision, as he was simply moving too fast for his eyes to follow. As such, Masaru briefly wondered what his opponent had done and where he was now, before the other genin reappeared right in front of him. His attack sent Masaru flying, which would prove rather troublesome for Masaru, as he had begun making his puppet move towards Hideyoshi when he had reappeared, but he cut the chakra threads while flying. Now, as he was flying through the air, Masaru decided that he would try a different tactic. As such, he simply let the force of the jab carry him towards some trees.

And now it was time for some misdirection. Masaru went a bit into the trees, and tried to use its cover to first make a normal clone, which was sent a bit into the woods, with raised hands as if it was controlling puppets. Meanwhile, Masaru had used the Transformation Technique to change his appearance to that of his puppet, and then creating another Clone, which would have the appearance of a puppet as well. With that done, he and the clone-turned-puppet charged out of the smoke, with the cone in the back acting as if it was controlling two puppets. A major flaw in this plan was that his chakra threads were visible before, while he had no chakra threads this time. The he hoped that Hideyoshi would think that he had been holding back a bit before.

WC: 2487 (+252)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:41 am
Hideyoshi watched for the boys body as he raised his hand into the air and charged a large around of energy into his hand. From this, a dodge ball sized ball of energy appeared in his hand as he quickly smashed it onto his Gauntlet and from it came about 50 five inch needles that began to orbit around his body as he first looked for Masuma. He would smile as he slid to a stop to see two... puppets coming at him.

It was weird for a moment as he only knew of Masuma only having one puppet which made things all the more weird. Smiling he would point his hand and the puppets and send ten needles at the puppets a total of five each, their speed being 40 and their strength 20. Once these needles hit their target, Hideyoshi would wait to see where the real Masuma was and once he saw him he would quickly change the Gauntlet back into a sword and slice it through the air, sending another wave of energy at the boy.

The tactic was a good shot, although Hideyoshi had no idea what the hell he had even done to make two puppets appear out of no where, but he had to admit that is was good. From this point Hideyoshi would jump back ten meters and hold the sword with his right hand and wait for his results.

Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:06 am
Was that… needles? Well, no matter what they were, they were bad news, especially due to the fact that they came right at him, at a speed which seemed to be almost three times that of his own. Luckily, there were only 5 sent at him. Unluckily, they would go straight through his clone-turned-puppet, immediately revealing his bluff. Even worse, they did not see very pleasant, and Masaru would not be surprised if they would injure him quite a bit should they hit him. For that reason, the real Masaru quickly made a chakra thread to his puppet, which made it detach itself from its limbs once again. The moment that chakra thread had done its job, Masaru severed it and used the substitution technique to switch places with the torso of the puppet. It would appear that it was time for the king to enter the fray.

Once he had switched placed with the torso of the puppet, he once again made some chakra threads. However, this time he merely made the metal gauntlets separate themselves from the arms of the puppet, and now wore them himself. Out of his eye, he saw to his satisfaction that the needles did no real damage to the torso of the puppet, but the clone was disappeared in a puff of smoke the moment it was hit. Well, the puppet limbs could be used to block the needles, as they were as resistant as the torso had been, and that had not taken very much damage from the needles. Now, however, he would charge at Hideyoshi, hoping to be able to land a hit on him with the claws of his gauntlets (sharpness 35). However, this would be rather risky, as he would leave himself wide open to an attack from his opponent, if he realized that Masaru was behind him.

WC: 2796 (+309)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:35 am
"Seems like this was a farce to begin with..i wonder if i can get him into a head to head combat situation...of course the issue of that puppet will need to be dealt with first," he thought to himself as he saw the poof of smoke from the puppet he had attacked. Seeing as it was a clone, Hideyoshi would look around not really knowing where Masaru was. Then again he would have the temporary needle armor floating around him as the energy from his cloak continued to pulsate. Hideyoshi would slowly close his eyes and listen to his surroundings, hoping to catch the sound of something amiss in the area.

The subtle blowing of the leaves and wind moved in the air slowly, a small sound that was natural in nature. Once he continued to listen to his surrounding he would hear the patter of footsteps, their movements sounded in a rush like they were moving towards something. At that moment he would pinpoint where the sound was coming from, which turned out to be from behind him. Turning around quickly he would see Masuma charging at him with what seemed to be...Gauntlets of his own, probably attempting what Hideyoshi wanted.

To see what would happen from here, Hideyoshi would move his hand forward, sending the last forty needles at Masuma, the needles rapidly catching up to him. Once the needles stuck into him they would not disappear instead they would remain inside of him. If they were to hit actual skin however, small traces of blood would be seen from the boys bod however Hideyoshi was not trying to kill him. With the sword in his right hand he would move it forward a hold it in a backwards position to see what Masuma would do in this situation.

Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:01 am
He was not surprised that Hideyoshi had found him that quickly, but he had still hoped for more. Well, if he had been right behind him when found, he would have no way of avoiding the needles, so perhaps it was a good thing that it was rather quickly that he was found. However, he could see that he was not fast enough to use the puppet limbs to block some of the needles, which left him only his gauntlets. Well, at least they were somewhat focused. A lot more would have hit him if they were spread out. However, his gauntlets were not large enough to block all of them. However, he did manage to block most of them by quickly raising his gauntlets in front of him, using them as some kind of shield.

However, that was the end of the game. His puppet, his pieces, were scattered over the field, and Masaru himself, the king, was close to the enemy, with nothing but the gauntlets on his hands to defend himself, against Hideyoshi, who seemed to be very familiar with that sword, and as such he would most likely beat Masaru without any problems in a melee. The game would end in a few moves, and while Masaru was not yet in neither check nor checkmate, his opponent would be the next to move, and after that he would constantly be checked until the he was in mate.

As such, he lowered the gauntlets after he had blocked most of the needles. “I surrender.” Masaru simply said, and took the gauntlets off his hands, and reattached his chakra threads to the puppet limbs, and started to reassemble it to his right. “This was my last, desperate move, and I could not hit you with it. Well played.”

WC: 3096 (+300)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:35 am
Hideyoshi would release his form and the needles would disappear from Masuma's body as well as his well as from him, their would be no pain when they disappeared, simply small wisps of Chi as he walked close to him and reached his hand out," You are a good fighter Masuma...i gotta hand it to you if i hadn't have used the needles you would have definitely kicked my ass. Although i must ask do you have any training in taijutsu," he would smile as he waited for him to shake his hand as well as answer his question.

Once he asked his initial question and had gotten a response he would nod and smile," well if you want i could teach you more, i think adding it to your puppetry will help out a little more against...hand to hand oriented people like myself, but that clone technique you did earlier was a good strategy. Maybe someday we can talk strategy or maybe have another spar," he would then fall onto the ground. Apparently he used more than he thought, but he was fine for the moment.

Masaru Kimura
Masaru Kimura
Citizen

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:37 pm
He shook Hideyoshi’s hand before addressing his question. “I have no more training in taijutsu that the one I got at the academy. I have of course done some strength and speed training since then, but nothing which could be counted as purely taijutsu-training,” He said, before adding, “So no, I would most likely have lost even if you had not used your needles. The only thing I could do now was trying to hit you with these gauntlets, and you are way faster than I am, not to mention that you have the reach advantage with that sword of yours.”

When he had heard Hideyoshi’s offer, Masaru thought a bit about it. Adding some taijutsu to his combat style, beside the puppetry? Well, he would think about it some more, but for now, the answer would be no. He knew that he had problems against opponents who could excel in the melee, but he would find a way to work around that with his puppetry, if nothing else then by having more puppets and keeping one behind to defend him. As he was about to thank the other genin for his offer but decline, at least for now, Hideyoshi did, however, fall to the ground. Well, from his spars so far, it would seem that his opponents used up most of their energy during the fights. As a puppeteer, he did not really have that problem, as the only thing that he had done that had resulted in a noticeable loss of energy for him was when he made two clones and performed a transformation technique.

But for now, he just helped the other genin up again, and made an offer to help him get to the hospital if needed, or just to help him get home if he just needed to get some rest. If Hideyoshi felt alright, he would say goodbye, and then walk towards the village again, after reassembling his puppet. If the other genin accepted his offer, he would still reassemble the puppet, but then carry out said offer.

{Exit}
WC: 3440 (+344)
+17 stats, +34 JP
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:42 am
Hideyoshi shook his head for a moment as he stood up and grabbed his sword," Nah man i am good...after all, i am used to things like this. My training has helped me get through large amounts of energy depletion," he would lean on the sword for a moment then stand up straight. Although he had a fun spar he would look into the swords blade to see his left eye flicker from green back to blue," Oh man...really gotta watch how often i use that technique, but all in all i had some fun Masaru....whenever you want to spar again, i am pretty easy to find, but at the same time im not. I guess you can say you can find me here every so often," he would slowly begin to move off as he stopped for a moment.

Looking back to Masaru he would give him a thumbs up," Hey man keep up the training, i now see you as a new friend or maybe a rival...i could use a new rival. Anyways i am dawdling so i'll leave you to fixing your puppet, see ya man," with that he would walk off slowly and head off through the woods. He would get halfway through before the sword changed back into a Gauntlet and smiled,"That sure was a rush."

EXIT
13 stats 27 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum