Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Teammates become friends Empty Teammates become friends

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:58 pm
It was a late night in the hidden leaf village and Johnny is seen walking the streets "Man I need to grab some food" Johnny look as he saw signs of food surrounding him "I can't pick!?" Johnny then notice someone a Ramen sign with a special "Ahh now that sounds good and its cheap" Johnny walk over to the shop and took a seat "one bowl of shrimp ramen sir" Johnny waited as the ramen he order was being made
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Teammates become friends Empty Re: Teammates become friends

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:06 pm
Irou was just getting done with some training he was a little hungry,"Hmm... might just stop at the ramne shop" Irou then went off for the ramen shop with his long dark jacket swaying to the back and his red hair blowing to the right. Looking the ramen shop he saw a ninja that was part of his team,"Hey johnny long time no see dude" Irou said as he took a seat right next to him and he got started to order his food."Ok I will have shrimp ramen that is the only thing I see cheap, so tell me what you been up to johnny?"
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:22 pm
Johnny look to his right to see his teammate ordering the same thing as him "Oh hey irou I haven't been doing much since the last time we meet just some training that's all but what about you what have you been doing?"
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:03 pm
"Ugh... nothing much" Irou watch as the guy came up withh their food Irou took a bite and his fod tasted "dy-no-mite!!!" After Irou quickly ate the whole bowl of ramen he look up at johnny." WOW, that got me full so it's been real with me eating with you but now I gotta go anything you need johnny?" Irou said as he paid the bill for both of their ramen while waiting for young johnny reply... "Here take this 500 ryo buddy you look like you need it" Irou then reach inside his pocket giving johnny 500 ryo after he that Irou walked away with a smile on his face...

EXIT

500 giving to johnny
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:35 pm
Johnny took his bowl and ate it at a much slower pace as he look at Irou finish it in mere seconds he laugh "Did you even taste that hahah" Johnny continue to eat the ramen as Irou paid and drop off money to Johnny "500 ryo wait I don't want to take this" Irou left before he could get a answer from Johnny "That Irou guy is sure something

EXIT:Add 500 Ryo
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700