Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm
Hisao popped his jaw back into place and looked annoyed at what Hikarishi wanted to know, after being told what happened he understood why. The images of fire and buildings falling into the ash below and blood flowing across the pathways like blood filled his head. His eyes widened and he gripped his head as the images wouldn't stop he saw babies that were ripped in half from sharp rock falling on them people with out half of their faces missing and in the middle of it all was his friend Hisao.

He let out a heavy breath as the images stopped he looked up horror struck 'I never knew that happened I didnt get told anything.....Who could have done that?' he asked wondering what village needed to be destroyed for causing this pain to Hisao. The idea of just walking into a village and rendering it into rubble made him chuckle slightly. He could see some random village being reduced to dust as he stood in the middle flames comin out of his mouth and his summons running around and killing all who would oppose him. The thought vanished soon after though as he thought of Kyo and wondered if she was ok at home.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK)

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:56 pm
Hisao had almost forgave the boy in front of him and was going to answer his question, until something shot through his skull. Chuckling. The boy was chuckling about the demise of HIS village?! He was going to rearrange this boy's face; he was going to make this boy into the second ghost of Konoha. Pushing up from his chair, he'd slam his hands on the table and shout, "You fucking cunt! Get into the fucking forest now so I can slice you from ear to fucking ear!"
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm
Hikarishi had seemed to upset Hisao once again. "What did i do this time?" he asked then remembered the chuckle he had made. His eyes grew wide and he hurriedly said "I was not chuckling at what you told me i....i had planned on destroying all the villages cuz i dont know who killed my parents but i was torn when i made a friend, you, on what to do....i was chuckling as i thought like the old me the one who was going to storm into a village and destroy it for hurting you Hisao." He said hoping he could calm the boy down before he started another fight and got them kicked out.

"Now tell me who is the one that destroyed your home...killed your parents and made those people suffer?" He asked and added "I swear to you ill get vengance for them hurting you in this way no matter what." the conviction in his eyes should be enough to prove that what he said was the truth..

If the boy would sit back down he would look around the room and dare anyone to say something to them a killing look in his eyes this was his friend and he intended to help him no matter what anyone said....even if he had to kill a bystander to do so.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 pm
Hisao felt a cold sweat running along his body, he was definitely in the mood to kill now, but he had to resist that feeling. The Hokage himself had said that if he killed another shinobi of Leaf he'd be either exiled or killed, and Hisao did not want to face the fate of either. Sitting back down, he still growled as his hatred for the boy was growing with each mistake that was being made, "I do not know or I'd have that persons head by now. He was destructive.. People screamed about a demon.. tails.. I do not know."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:38 pm
Hikarshi thought for a bit after Hisao calmed down and continued telling him what he had asked. 'Demon...tails...a Jinchuuriki?' he thought to himself....the hokage must have a list of the Jinchuuriki in the world. "Ok so it sounds like a Jinchuuriki to me....but who?" he said asking the last part to himself mostly. Nobody that Hikarishi knew of would be able to do such a thing, well except for maybe the clan leader himself Viper but no one had seen him in this realm for a while now.

"We will figure out who did this Hisao I promise you.....we will track them down and take there head for payment." He said a stern resolve about him his face showing he meant every word that he said. "There are not that many people who have that kind of power the person should not be that hard to find and track down....but we have to become stronger we have to forge a path to destroy the bad in this world." He said while clenching his hand into a fist as it shook from the strain of holding it so tight. "What do you say are you ready for the path of vengeance?" he asked looking at Hisao.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 pm
Hisao was looking off to the side as if he was staring into space, but instead he was watching his imaginary friend just walk about the people of the restaurant, mocking them with rather cruel insults. It was fortunate they couldn't hear the man because even Hisao was mildly scared by the things that were escaping the mouth of that boy. How did he ever befriend him in the first place? Regardless, he'd turn his head back to Hikarishi and speak, "I've been walking the path of vengeance since I was born. It's my right as a member of the Uchiha clan. The casualties of my parents only strengthen my resolve."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:16 pm
"I've been walking the path of vengeance since I was born. It's my right as a member of the Uchiha clan. The casualties of my parents only strengthen my resolve." is what Hisao had said and most of it was the truth almost all the uchihas walked the path of vengeance, mostly alone, and as such they have ended in the graves at an early age. "Hisao I will join you on that path for someone has hurt my friend and i will not let that stand the person who did this will pay and the price will be high." He said as he closed his eyes and opened them once again to reveal the Sharingan at the highest state one could have, for not having killed someone dear to them, they seemed to be a shade darker if one was to look close enough they could see a evil in them a menace that was yet to be unleashed.

for Hikarishi had changed his paths from personal vengeance to one that involved a friend and the hate for the villages had rushed out and manifested into on of a hate of ninjas. Only most of this was not even known to Hikarishi himself at the moment.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:06 pm
Hisao's posture now showed that he was relaxed, his arm casually stretched over the table and hanging off from the side of it as he stared at a corner of the room. It looked like he was daydreaming, but he was simply imagining scenarios with his imaginary friend. Together, they could accomplish so much. Some sort of sick fantasy this was.. where something that never truly exists is controlling the user. Or is he existing? Is he alive but others are just able to see like Hisao is? A question that may go unanswered, but he'd speak with an absent mind, "Vengeance is mine to bestow gracefully upon those whom have wronged me. It is not your honour to take my glory." With those words escaping his mouth, Hisao simply turned his head to looked dead into Hikarishi's eyes.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:32 pm
Hisao seemed to be relaxed by the way he was sitting and staring off at the wall, into nothing that Hikarishi could see, in the corner. Hikarishi would turn his head slightly to look at a wall as the silence grew in magnitude. Hisao was the one to break the silence by saying "Vengeance is mine to bestow gracefully upon those whom have wronged me. It is not your honour to take my glory." Hikarishi was stunned for a second but shook it quickly learning that hisao was one who did tolerate certain things in a serious conversation, those things being laughing and pointing out the not so obvious to him. Hikarshi would turn the tables, so to speak, back on Hisao by saying "I do not wish to take your vengeance nor your glory but rather i propose that i help you obtain it. The only thing i ask in return is that if i ever make plans to exact revenge that you will help me in doing, not that i have any right now but all the same, so Hisao."

Hikarishi would have a serious face at this point and looking directly at Hisao awaiting his reply no matter what it may be.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:20 pm
The young boy continued to stare at Hikarishi, his gaze making it seem as if he wouldn't have a second thought about slitting his throat. Indeed, this boy was deeply traumatized from all the past events. The Hokage had even indulged in the fun and helped to shape the monster. He spoke slowly, his tongue poking at what his friend had said, "You're saying I need help in order to gain my vengeance?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum