Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK) Empty A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 pm
Hikarishi awoke and began to get dressed careful not to wake his sister Kyo. He headed out the door after dressing and grabbing a apple to snack on. 'Hisao meet me at the ramen bar.' he thought to hisao only as he made his way there hoping he could talk to him about what happened in his past, and as to what he waves and talks to sometimes when he thinks no one can see him, he was concerned for his mental health and wanted to help him see that some things are not there. 'Maybe i should get a medical nin to look at him.' he thought to his self as he neared the ramen bar and sat down to wait on Hisao.

The waitress would walk over around the time he sat he down and asked what he would like. "I'll take a bowl of Miso Pork Ramen and some tea please." He said in reply looking to the cute woman who hastily scribbled down what he he wanted.

If Kyo was to awake and look for him he would telepathically say to her 'Im at the ramen bar no need to worry im just meeting a fellow team mate.' and hope she stayed there.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK) Empty Re: A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:21 pm
Hisao awoke from a rather pleasant dream, which had been rudely invaded by the words of his comrade. Shit, they had mind powers shit now, this was going to prove troublesome.. Rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn, Hisao looked around and suddenly felt ill at ease.. he was still in the forest. Had he slept there all night? Regardless, he did not care about that as he stood up. He was still wearing light clothing from the night before, a grey loose shirt that gave his limbs plenty of space and black plants. Neat. Walking to the ramen bar as he was told, he'd take a seat in front of Hikarishi, taking some ramen as it was put on the table. Eating it hungrily, he'd just smirk at his friend and lift his chin up into the air and shake it somewhat, as if this was his form of revenge on being woken up.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK) Empty Re: A meeting of of Clans Men (P IO NK)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 pm
Hisao would come in and take his ramen then lift his head and shake it. "It seems you slept outside last night Hisao." He said as he noticed the leafs and the dirt on the boys clothing and in his hair. He would wave his hand at the waitress in an attempt to get her to come back.

The waitress saw his hand and came back "Is there anything else i can i get you?" She asked as she readied her pen to take the order. "I'll have the same kind of ramen as earlier, Miso pork, But this time add a little pepper to it. Also what ever my friend here would like eat and drink." He said looking at Hisao waiting for him to order.

Upon Hisao making his order he would wait for the food to come out and make small talk with him. "I killed a Tengakure ninja the other day." he said acting like it was nothing, and thats because it was. "It wasn't like the training accident we had i felt nothing as this one died." He continued until the Ramen that was ordered was set in front of him and Hisao. "I know you are from Suna care to tell me about it?" The young uchiha said to the other one casually.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 am
Hisao had been relatively fine as he ate the ramen until something came up that caused a strong sensation of irritation; like that itch at the back of your throat. His friend encouraged him and he knew immediately what he must do. As soon as Hikarishi was in the middle of saying that he felt nothing over that kill, the torso of Hisao twisted and his arm extended, hurling the steaming bowl of ramen directly towards the face of Hikarishi, loose strands of noodles extended from the original bowl as to give it more range. How could somebody not feel remorse for their killings?! It was obvious that the boy he was talking to was a psychopath. Leaving the ramen shop immediately, he'd begin to walk off simply if allowed to go. Those words had grated him beyond no end..
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:38 pm
Hikairishi had barely gotten the words of not feeling anything out of his mouth when Hisaos face got a twisted look on it and he threw a bowl of ramen at him. He eaisly moved his head to the right and used the chopsticks in his hand to push the lip of the bowl backwards so that the noodles were no longer spilling out of it and used his left hand to catch the bowl, if all went like he planned then the bowl of ramen would be safe and nothing would spill out of it. If not then he just got a hot bowl of deliciousness all over his face.

Hisao stood to begin to walk out, "Wait Hisao....i didn't want to kill him....but he gave me no choice...under stand that i did not like doing it but i felt nothing afterwards i didn't feel good or bad just numb..." He said trailing off at the end hoping to keep his friend there. "Anyways that isn't what i wanted to talk about, i've noticed that you see and speak to things that i can't see, tell me why do you do that?" He asked looking at the boy with worry in his eyes.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:54 pm
And now the person whom believed himself superior to any shinobi spoke again, stopping Hisao as soon as he had begun walking past the table. Standing at the side of the table, he didn't even give any sign of what he was about to do. Lifting his foot up and extending it immediately, it'd look like he'd just forgotten how to walk. However, the foot was angled to go straight into the head of Hikarishi. The best part about this attack was how it had been carefully planned by the other side of Hisao, which in his world, all the time of the day to plot, but I digress.. the foot was moving straight towards the bowl that was being held by Hikarishi, and he had acted quickly so that the boy's fingers were still loose on the bowl, not giving him much of a chance to move his arm. However, if that hit was to somehow fail, the foot would be heading straight towards the head of the unfortunate boy, and yet again, if his attack was to be blocked, the momentum would carry Hikarishi back on the chair, hitting the ground roughly. The positioning was also great, as the chair of Hikarishi had been angled ever so slightly towards Hisao, meaning that he could not dodge by swaying to the left as he'd collide with the table, and if he moved to the right his head would be an extremely easy target for the boy.

Hisao would just scream during his attack, "Accept your punishment, or I'll draw it out longer than it needs to be!"
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Hisao had stopped moving for a second then started again, when it looked like he had forgotten who to walk, and his foot came straight to the face of Hikarishi. He could have dodged the foot but in the split second that he had to look around he saw he was too close to the table and couldn't slide left, if he tried to slide right he would just get end up taking the kick sooner, and if he slide back then the kick would hit him in his money ticket, his face. The kick would hit like Hisao had wanted it to and he would lose his grip of the ramen bowl, the force of the kick making him unbalanced and left arm trying to keep it from falling but failing at it and leaving it over the body of the boy, and it would fly towards hisao, his foot being on Hikarshis face he didn't stand much of a chance to dodge it.

The kick connected and Hikarishi just stood there, moving slightly but enough to make him stagger and unbalanced to the left from the impact, due to the strength difference of them. "Is that all? are you done now?" He asked his eyes changing to that of the sharigan on instinct alone yes he was a little mad at the boy for kicking him in the face but he had his reasons. "If thats all i would like to talk to you....i only want to understand you a bit more." He said releasing the sharigan as he looked at the boy and wiping the blood from his lip. He was tempted to strike back at the boy but let his hate for the moment pass as he calmed down he thought of what navi had told him about hisao and understood why he was mad that he had not felt anything about killing the boy.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:11 pm
The bowl that he had originally thrown crashed in front of his feet, and it irked Hisao. He thought this was the boy trying to attack HIM! He was only trying to help, and yet Hikarishi did not appear to be willing to accept this help. He felt rage coursing through his veins once more. The right hand of Hisao twitched as if he was about to strike Hikarishi again, but that was all that happened for the second. Almost immediately after, Hisao's hand would clench and rise upwards and sail into his own jaw, clocking it pretty well and a slight crack would be evident. Fuck! That attack seemed to be more of Hisao controlling himself instead of allowing the other side take control again. Moving back down into his seat, he sat with a great frown on his face. "What do you want to know."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:25 pm
Hisao had clocked himself in the jaw and Hikarishi could do nothing but watch as he did so a loud pop could be heard and by this time everyone in the ramen stand was looking at the two boys with a quizzical look. Hikarishi suddenly aware of the other would raise both of his hands and say "Its alright everyone go back to what you were doing." Before sitting back down in front of Hisao. He would remain quite as he thought of his words carefully not wanting to upset Hisao again. With his words choosen he would begin with "What was the kick about?" wondering why the boy had shouted at him at the same time.

After answering the first question he would remain quite and begin the next ones. 'What happened back in Suna?' he asked him in his mind while looking around trying to show him what he wanted to know was a little private and not everyone here should hear about it. 'If you don't mind replying the same way not everyone needs to hear this.' he said in his mind to him again just incase he didnt pick up on what he was doing by looking around.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 pm
Hisao fucked about with his jaw for a few seconds, just pressing in different spots as he was accustomed to this happening. After a few seconds of intense pain, Hisao would click his jaw back into place allowing him freedom of speech. He listened to everything that Hikarishi had to say, and the words annoyed him slightly. He did not enjoy remembering his past as just thinking about that stuff made him want to hurt people. Regardless, if he was to hurt people it would be Hikarishi's fault, he replied with the unfamiliar form of speech that Hikarishi had came up with, 'Sudden fiery destruction. Multiple buildings leveled. Entire families slaughtered. Babies were practically carried away in rivers forged of blood because of the person that was the cause of this.'
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum