Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Spar {Private, no kill} - Page 2 Empty Re: Spar {Private, no kill}

Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:42 pm
Irou watch as hikarishi walked over to the location hearing him speak, "Well hey dude" Then out of no where Irou fell in love with hikarishi "Well hello there" Irou then took a walk to the right then left in he stop grabbing his head thinking to his self "Damn Irou get it together, ok what did you just do to me hikarishi I wasn't like this until you came?" Irou then went to the ground still holding his head while waiting for a reply from hikarishi...
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 pm
Echo blinks his wind aura downing as he steps out of the way of the boy walking his eyebrow arching in confusion as the two converse and..Echo's left eye twitches at the boy who attempted to skip out on the bills tone at talking with his friend before he sighs in relief.

He steps away from the two possible homosexual Shinobi, not that there is anything wrong with that in Echo's mind...just not something he enjoys witnessing or really anything he'd like to try out.

"Kiddies, pay the man and get the hell out before I start shit stomping you two" He states calmly his wide grin returning his narrowed eyes focused on the two.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 pm
Hikarishi smiled as the Genjutsu took effect on Irou "Sure thing." He said moving to pay the person for the ramen that Hikarishi believed Irou had ate."Irou learn to pay your bills ill get it this time but not the next." He said looking down at Irou who was clutching his head "Oh its not that bad....it should not even hurt." He shook his head and looked up at the roof of the building. "By the way my name is Hikarishi Uchiha and who might you be?" He asked turning to look at the other man. "You seem strong....maybe you could train me some time?" He would say after getting the mans name.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:35 pm
Irou then stood up from the ground watching as hikarishi paid for his bill,"Well I could've done that but thanks" Irou then had this very strong feeling about hikarishi he didn't knew where it came from but he just had a really crazy feeling about that ninja. As the wind blew by Irou he heard hikarishi talking to echo "Ok this stuff shouldn't last long on me right just gotta stand my ground and make sure nothing crazy happens here" Irou then took a few steps to the left while waiting to see what was going to happen next...

2/3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:13 pm
Hikarishi smiled as Irou stood up and waited upon the Mans answer. After getting his answer, as he had decided to stay silent for some reason, he would walk towards Irou and run the back side of his left hand against the right cheek. "Have fun mates." he would say as he walked out of the Building headed for the house. Before he stepped out side the door he would turn to look at the unknown man and say "If not train me how about a spar?" he said as he turned back to walk out

[Exit TWC=332 so thats 3jp and 1chakra as i did not spar but just used a jutsu]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 pm
[Mind the post order next time, Approved.]

Echo sighs and turns around before walking off "Ain't got time for kids, got three others I gotta deal with." He states his tone now more annoyed then anything else at the creepy duo he just encountered and if he encounters again he'll just punch...to make himself feel better.

His steps lead him out of the establishment and if left unimpeded he simply takes off in a wind propelled flight at top speed..

[Exit.]
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:01 pm
Irou watch as hikarishi walked away then he saw echo ran away full speed,"Well I'm glad that is out of the way, but what ever hikarishi did to me was kinda weird but it appears I feel much better now" Irou then turn and walked away leaving nothing behind...

EXIT

Wc:722

+3 stats, + 5 jp
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default