Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 22900

Someone to spar with... [P,NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Someone to spar with... [P,NK]

Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:11 pm
Habee replied to Itami, "No I'm still good. I can go on for a bit more. Come on show what more you got!" Habee still gripped his back and flexed it around making sure its better now. He then ran at Itami although still with a sore back. He took out his katana and slashed at Itami's chest.

He wanted to see what more this boy could do. Itami was a very good sparring partner. Habee knew he didn't stand much chance but he wanted to try and never give up.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 882

Someone to spar with... [P,NK] - Page 3 Empty Re: Someone to spar with... [P,NK]

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:18 pm
"Alright then." Itami replied and got back into his battle stance. He smirked at Habee's last sentence and prepared for his attack.

He jumped back to evade the katana and pulled out 6 senbon, 3 in each hand, arms crossed, and hurled them at Habee, while still in the air from his jump.

Landing a bit back, he crouched and took out two shuriken, throwing each in their own direction. One to the right in a half circle and one at the left, so they would come at Habee from the side. He would now be surrounded with attacks from everywhere but his back.
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:06 pm
Habee launched his attack to get the battle to continue. Itami dodged it and threw 3 senobn at him while he was in mid air. Habee didn't have much time to block it. He positioned his katana in the way causing one senbon to deflect off while another scratched of his arm. The third made its way into habee's right shoulder. While on the other hand he was attacked on the sides by shurikens. He could use his right arm properly because the senbon. He used his left arm to move his katana in the way to block the shuriken on the right while the one on the left hit into his back.

Habee fell down on the ground in lots of pain. He quickly pulled out the senbon from his shoulder and then the shuriken in his back. He yelped him pain. Once he got them out he tried to stop the wounds from bleeding. He ripped off his jacket sleeve and then tied it around the wound on his shoulder to stop the bleeDing but unfortunately couldn't do anything about the wound on his back.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:13 pm
As soon as his weapons hit, Itami slightly begun to regret his choice of attack. He was almst sure Habee would evade it but the events unfolded differently.

He seemed to be in a lot of pain, so much that he completely let his guard down to take care of his wounds. Itami stood there and didn't attack any further - that would be simply cruel, and he wasn't that kind of a person.

He pulled a bandage out of his pouch and threw it at Habee. "Are you sure you don't want to stop the spar?" he asked with a look of concern on his face.
Xuro Kinzokutei
Xuro Kinzokutei
Citizen

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:22 pm
Habee was trying to get rid of the pain but he was so good at it. He wondered if he still could fight with that injuries. Itami was concerned, gave him a bandage and asked him if he still wants to continue the spar. Habee caught it and then treated to his back wound. Once he felt it was patched up properly, he smiled and said to Itami, "I'm not a quitter. I never give up so easily. I'm sure I can handle more like this. I don't want you to think I'm weak. Quitting just after a few minor injuries caused by some puny weapons. I think I can endure more. Let's see then. One more round, think its all I have left." He loosened his arms a bit, stretching them as well as his back. Getting his momentum back, he ran to the place well, itami's kunai had fell and then started running at Itami. On his way he picked up one of Itami's senbons that were laying on the ground. When he got around 3 meters close to Itami, he threw the kuani at Itami's chest area while the senbon towards his head. Using this distraction, when he got close, he would take his katana and slash it across Itami's chest.
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:57 am
Itami smiled at Habee's words and nodded. "Okay then!"
He admired the boy a lot. He was a big believer in persistance and not giving up and the fact that Habee still wanted to continue, made Itami believe he was really someone special. More often then not, people gave in to pain or other things and Itami rarely came upon people who were willing to continue despite being hurt. It was a good quality, but a rare one.

He watched as Habee picked up some of his fallen weapons and threw them in his direction. He was still a bit phased by Habee's words and didn't move immediately and thus only managed to deflect the two weapons at the last second, with two kunai he pulled out of his weapon pouch. He wasn't sure if he should now fight a little less intensly or not - Habee probably wouldn't want him to go easy on him.

Conflicted, he jumped back a little too late and the katana in Habee's hands slashed across his chest - not as hard as it was intended, but still hard enough to make a wound and to sever the stitches he got for a wound with his spar with Mezurahii. Wincing in pain, he landed a meter back and almost fell on his behind. Steadying himself, he sent the pain in the far corners of his mind and smirked at Habee: "Good job!"

He then ran back towards the boy, each kunai ready for an attack. He aimed one at the boy's chest and the other at his right shoulder, trying to evade the katana.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:06 am
He waited for Itami attack but then began to realise that he's extremely fatigue. Itami was attacking him her with two kunais so he decided to rather just evade it entirely insteadd of trying to block it and risk getting cut or stabbed. Once Itami striked, Habee quickly used a replacement technique and managed to leave behind a log while Habee appeared a bit further infront of Itami. "I think I had enough for now. It was really nice to spar with you. I hope we can spar again. see ya!" Habee then walked home after a very interesting spar. Once he reached home, he went inside his house and took out a medical kit which his parents had. He then took care of his woulds. He then took out some plasters and bandages and closed up all the woulds. He then jumped onto his bed and decided to get some good rest. He hoped to recover and then go out and train again tomorrow.

[EXIT]
[WC: 2777 27JP, 13 stats, 271/1000 words towards mastering chakra chains level 2, 1500/1500 words mastering chakra chains level 3, 556/2000 towards chakra chains level 4]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:05 am
Approved, as long as Itami consented to you leaving
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:12 pm
[I guess I don't mind]

As Itami charged at Habee, he saw the other boy use the replacement tehnique. His kunai hit the log and a second later, he spotted Habee a little further away but still in front of him.
The new and the old wound on Itami's chest were now bleeding a lot more but he didn't care. He was about to attack again as the other boy spoke.
Itami nodded and smiled at him, understanding that he reached his limit: "It was great sparring with you as well." he replied and watched as Habee left. He then sat down on the ground to take care of his chest wounds.
He took a bandage out of his weapon pouch and wrapped it around the two joined wounds. He would have to wait till he gets home to stitch them up as he didn't have any necessasy equipment with him now. The bandage would have to do until then.
When he was finished, he wiped the blood off his hands and on his pants. Walking slowly towards his house, he smiled despite the pain. This was a succesful spar and he was glad he met Habee.

[I'll count the words in a sec]
Itami Himitsu
Itami Himitsu
Citizen

Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:17 pm
[TWC: 2408, +24 JP, +12 stats :)]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum