Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Looking for a Spar... [P, NK] Empty Looking for a Spar... [P, NK]

Sun May 26, 2013 6:11 am
Xuro Hyuuga still getting use to his new home, was walking around the village. He hadn't even had the slightest idea of where he was, where to go or even I he knew his way around. But he did however, try something new. He decided to explore this village he knew nothing about. He walked all around the village taking every turn he came to. His venture led him into finding the training grounds. His cheeks twitched trying to emit a smile. The training grounds no matter the village, it was still something Xuro knew and loved. He could always feel at home in the training grounds. He could always indulge himself in some training when he was lonely or had nothing to do. And currently he was affected by both- loneliness and boredom.

Xuro was dressed in his normal attire. Had his konohagakure headband strapped tightly across his forehead with his glossy blue byakugan eyes lighting up his way. He carried all his handy weaponry and his katana strapped at his side. He gazed forward at the entrance to the training grounds as his feet slowly took its steps and entered it. He gazed around at the vast open training grounds for a moment before he walked forward heading for a beautiful shady tree where he would make his centre spot of training. Upon reaching the tree, the stood under it loosening his muscles and flexing them about, warming up and getting ready to train.

Xuro had the intention of doing some solo training all by himself but deep down in his heart, he anxiously awaited for some kind fellow to approach him in the hope of spar, something Xuro hadn't done in ages. Something he desperately wanted to see if his skills were still of a capable standard....

Last edited by Xuro Hyuuga on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Looking for a Spar... [P, NK] Empty Re: Looking for a Spar... [P, NK]

Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:36 am
Primrose was rather bored. She had taken the day off from missions and decided to do a little training. Deciding to go to the training grounds, she strapped her sharingan ninjatos to her back and put her weapons in her weapons pouch to prepare for training. She threw on her cloak and left the house. As she entered the training grounds she spotted another person, a young man.
"I keep running into people lately when I come out here." She said smirking. Prim use to always train, until she started training others and being a squad leader. Her last couple of missions made her realize she needs to train more.
"Never really seen you around, who are you?" She said as she decided to talk to this person.

(128)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 59500

Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:43 am
The walk was quiet and long as Hideyoshi traveled through Konoha trying to find something to do with his time. With his team down a member and the whereabouts of Samaruo unknown to him, he had nothing to do with his time and missions were out of the question. His green colored eyes scanned his surroundings in utter boredom before he could even make one blink, taking in everything that he could. Today he wore his training outfit and on his back was his sword which was weird for him not to wear it in its gauntlet form. On his left and right arm were a pair of greaves and over his shoes were metal boots to complete his Shinen.

His form drifted almost as if on instinct to the training fields, hoping that he could actually find something to do. His steps although silent could be heard by the most trained of ears due to the soft clinking of the metal over boots of Shinen although he did not care to much about anyone hearing him. Coming to the training grounds two forms would be visible for him to see as he stopped nearly five meters to their right, but from their point of view he would be on their left. Listening to what the woman had said, he looked almost blankly before shaking his head and leaning on the tree.

232/2000
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:40 pm
Xuro went into a daze. He entered his own world where his memories of the times in Sunagakure. The memories he wanted to forget. He had been dazed for a minute when a voice brought him back to the real world. Standing before him was a girl. And she seemed to be talking to him. Xuro face was emotionless and as his eyes blinked twice still gazing at this girl without speaking. A second later, the veins by his eyes hardened and bulged out as his unique signature blue byakugan eyes activated closely inspecting this girl for a minute. Xuro hadn't noticed the boy standing nearby for some odd reason. Xuro then deactivated his eyes and opened his mouth to speak. "I'm am... New to this village... Konohagakure... This village... Is my new... Ho... Home... I am Xuro Hyuuga... Sage Xuro..." Xuro tried to speak fluently but his voice and speech had still to be perfected. He's still getting use to talking to people and although he tried his best, he wasn't pleased by his response at all. He hoped the next words he utter will be a lot more fluent... He then stared emotionless forward blinking, waiting for a reply...
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:16 pm
Prim noticed that Xuro was stuttering and thought he felt uncomfortable. Being the nice person she is she smiled at him. "Xuro, welcome to our Village. Everyone here is quite interesting. I think you will fit in." Prim said still smiling. She suddenly noticed someone else there. Prim suddenly noticed someone else there. There was a kid against the tree. "And you are?" Prim asked the person who seemed to be watching them. She was meeting all kinds of people today. Maybe she would be able to train with them all and make some new friends, she needed to meet people.

(230)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:29 pm
Hideyoshi smiled as someone finally found him out, but it was nothing to surprising. He could still be seen by many, well those who pay attention to their surroundings or those that look around. The ever lazy glare of Hideyoshi fell on the one who spotted him first, a women whom he had never seen in the village before which could only mean he needed to get out more. Then again he was okay with his secluded and normal life. Unfolding his arms he would take three steps to the left, putting him near the front of the tree as he spoke," So one of you actually found me out...you must be either astute or lucky, usually it takes someone awhile to actually see or sense before i make my move.

Who i am bears little importance but the two of you... now that would be a little interesting to know seeing as i have never seen the two of you in this village before," he sword on his back would glow for a moment as he chuckled. Looking around he would shrug, It isn't much, but for now it can be fun to see what they can do," although the two of them would not hear this.

His gaze would then turn to the man who apparently couldn't speak to well around others, which struck him as odd," So what rank are you if you do not mind me asking," his folded into each other he would look up into the sky and wait for his answers.

490/2000
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:34 pm
Xuro would feel a sudden sense of comfort as he heard the girl's words welcoming him into their village. His cheeks switched once more, a sign of a smile of some sort. He was trying his best to do this smiling thing. An emotion, a feeling, very vague to him. The last time he properly smiled was when he was with his step-brother along with his family but now they all gone and all that emotions all those feelings of happiness and comfort all gone with them. Now he was hoping he could have a new family new friends new people who could return all those emotions. He did meet some kind heart fellows recently in Konoha and they brought about some progress in his difficult task to successfully achieve a smile. He tried all he could, put all effort. On the inside he was smiling, he was beaming but on the outside he still couldn't full express it. His smile couldn't fully be shown. His face adapted to a sad gloomy face, expressionless face he always had for a very long time.

Something then very peculiar happened. To Xuro's shock, there was someone else lurking about near them. The girl spoke to someone near them but Xuro hadn't sense that being's presence. Could this girl see ghosts?? Did she possess some ghostly abilities? Seeing invisible beings? Xuro turned his head towards the direction where the girl spoke to. He heard a voice speaking to them. Startled he seen a boy standing there. How come Xuro couldn't sense him before?? Xuro stared at this boy for awhile trying to grasp what had just happened. He paid little attention to the boy's words. He was pondering over the possibilities as to why he couldn't sense him. His thoughts came to a stop when the boy asked him his rank. Xuro's veins around his eyes bulged and hardened, his unique blue-eyed byakugan took effect observing the boy but revealing no chakra network.

Slowly, Xuro's mouth opened as he spoke out a few words. "I am a Jounin..." Xuro kept it short as the boy was still very mysterious. Xuro wanted to know more about his abilities but wasn't use to talking to people and just asking them straight forward questions. He would ask the boy regarding the chakra that the boy surprisingly didn't possess as soon as things progressed a bit more...
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:27 pm
[We still doing this or what???]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:53 pm
((Yes, its kinda my fault we were on hold, I had to be away for a bit unexpectedly to deal with IRL problems. I am back for a bit.))

"I have been in this village since birth, of course I tend to take care of my squads most of the time leaving me very little free time, I to am a Jounin of Konoha as well, Primrose Uchiha." Prim said with her three tomoe eyes on watching both guys. She herself had seen neither one of them and where as she was being very polite to them, she wanted to make sure to be on her guard around them. "Now how come I have never seen you around?" She asked Hideyoshi. Xuro had already answered the question saying he was new. Looking at Xuro she saw his eyes and noticed him activate his own eyes. The Hyuugas definitely had interesting eyes, quite different from her own clans eyes. She recalled seeing them before when sparring with Akina.
"somethings different about the child." The Nibi said to Primrose. Prim nodded in acknowledgement but stayed on her guard with the two guys. The Nibi and bPrim seemed to be getting alone a little better now.

[407]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:38 pm
"A Jounin huh...well it seems i get to meet more of the villages more combat oriented ninjas these days, although i would not count this as a fated meeting more of a coincedence," Hideyoshi looked at Xuro's strange eyes for a moment, wondering what exactly he was doing. Shrugging it off to be some weird mutation he would turn to the women who's eyes have also changed color," what is up with all of the weird eyed people in this village can anyone ever have normal eyes," he thought to himself for a moment before sighing. Her question was not to absurd but he chuckled for a moment," I am always here but never present, much like a ghost. In a sense i am always around but no one ever takes the time to look and see if i am here or not. Sorry if it sounds like a riddle but its how i answer to that question, i am a genin so you would not see much of me in the first place," admittedly he could gauge them abit but nothing was set in stone yet. Something about the woman threw him off, but whatever it was his sword was not agreeing with it.

695/2000
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum