Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Weak gains more Strength [P,nk Dem&Ousawa] Empty The Weak gains more Strength [P,nk Dem&Ousawa]

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 pm
Hikarishi Uchiha woke up on time this morning, the sun was just at the right height to where it creeped in the window with a tint of red to it it seemed to catch the room on fire as it lit the darkness up, He walked over and closed the blind a bit more. The young boy walked into the bath room and got ready to take his shower, grabbing his clothes and a towel on his way. Hikarshi stepped into the shower and turned on the water, which hit him in the face with cold as it always did, he shivered when it touched him. The shower now warming up and starting to get hot he added in some cold water to off set it to keep it that perfect temperature. His shower over he dried off with the towel and put on his pants, which where loose enough to allow movement but not so loose as to fall easily, with a belt just in case. His shirt was next he stood in the mirror looking at the scar that ran across his chest that he had gotten from a man named Kino, 'Thats the price for getting the third tomoe activated', He thought to him self. He went down stairs dressed, his black shirt and blue pants on, and ate a healthy breakfast, Which consisted of an orange milk two eggs that were scrambled and sasuage, and gathered his weapons, three kunai and his Heavens sorrow ninjato, before leaving out to the training grounds.

Hikarishi walked out side and locked his door and looked up at the sky the day was wonderful the clouds in the sky gave just the right amount shade but the sun kept it nice and warm. He smiled and made his way to the training grounds, he made it there in about three minutes no time for him, and waited for some one to show up.

[twc=323]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

The Weak gains more Strength [P,nk Dem&Ousawa] Empty Re: The Weak gains more Strength [P,nk Dem&Ousawa]

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:31 pm
*Early Morning*

It was about 1 am when the young Genin Ousawa woke up," It is a bit early in the morning but a good run is in order to the the system running," as he hopped out of the bed practically naked and got dressed. After a while he was putting on his white button-up shirt and his black pants, then his black jacket and shoes. Once he was fully dressed his weapons, a pair of gauntlets and boots were set in a bag and put onto his back. Opening his window he would jump out, hitting the ground with a soft thud, stretching shortly after. With his stretching done he would begin to run around the village until the sun came up. Around 3 am he would have already completed 20 laps around the village, sitting on a nearby rooftop laying down, his breathe slowly getting under control," Ahh *pant* that was some good training, i can go to sleep...here now," as he closed his eyes and went to sleep

*Now*

Ousawa woke up on the same rooftop he was sleeping on stretching. The sun was high in the sky as he used his right hand to shield his blue eyes," Damn that sun is bright...maybe i slept to long *yawn* oh well maybe i should head to the training grounds for a little training," flipping up he would open the bag and set the gauntlets over his hands, the metal greaves coming to the middle of his forearms and the metal covers that encompassed his feet only came to ankle. Disappearing off the roof without a sound nor trace he would appear at the training grounds. Landing in a nearby tree he would see someone standing 5 meters from his position. Because of Ousawa's bloodline he was not able to be sensed by any ninja not even the best sensor could find him unless they looked dead at him. Jumping from the tree he would make no sounds as he landed looking over to the boy," Oi hey you...waiting for a sparring partner or something," using his thumb to rub his nose. It had been a while since he fought another ninja, and with his skills now hardened he was eager to see what he could do now.

TWC=381
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

The Weak gains more Strength [P,nk Dem&Ousawa] Empty Re: The Weak gains more Strength [P,nk Dem&Ousawa]

Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:49 pm
Hikarishi sensed no one around him but how could he he was not a sensor type ninja, he relied more on brute force and jutsu to get the job done. He heard a voice, the voice sounded like it belonged to a man, and it asked if he was looking for a sparring partner. "Well i have none but i figured if i came here i would find one at some point." He said turning and looking at the boy, his voice giving away his postion, Hikarishi smiled and waved at him. "Care to be my sparring partner?" He asked opening his eyes and looking over the boy sizing him up to see how hard of a fight this was going to be. Hikarishi would wait for his reply before saying, "Ok here are the rules, we dont kill nor do we try to maim each other im fine if one of us have to go to the hospital but looping off body parts or anything of that nature, sound fine to you?" he asked agian awaiting a reply. Depending on the boys response Hikarshis' tatic would change he had learned alot in the fights he had been in and would not under estimate the boy nor would he over estimate him, if the boy charged him he would attempt a dodge if none could be made he would use his substitution to get out of harms way if the boy waited for him to make the first move he would gingerly slide forward ready for an attack that came his way. Hikarishi closed his eyes until the boy answered up him answering his question he would open them and have his sharigan activated to help him track the boy. If the boy found some way to attack him and Hikarishi not be able to block or use subsitution he would simply use his sharigan to help him out a little.

[TWC=644]
[allows the wielder to view speeds of an excess of 50 more than their own, with the increase in reaction time the wielder also gains 10 speed during this state only. also i can see chakra which doesnt help as you have chi lol.]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 am
Ousawa would chuckle as he looked around the training field," Of course...why wouldn't anyone come here for some good training or sparring its the perfect place," of course he was being a bit sarcastic, but who would ever know the difference. "Care to be my sparring partner?"," all the words he needed to hear as he waved off the obvious question,"It is the only reason i came here after all...Besides training by oneself is boring, especially if there isn't any women around," Laughing as he dismissed the thought of what he was saying. Listening to the rules, he would point to the boy with his index finger," Don't you think you are being a little bit over-cautious...at least let there be some kind of mauling. What is the point of having strength if you can't break some bones," there goes his confident side talking, but for the sake of sparring he would wave with the back of his hand," Fair enough...besides i don't want to break any of your ribs or anything from a mere punch," laughing as a semi-serious look came onto his face.'

TWC= 705

Most of the ninja Ousawa fought were predictable, using most of their tricks to get the edge, but he still had to be cautious. Taking a deep breathe, he would allow his chi to flow through his body, his eyes giving off a slight light blue tint as he took his fighting stance, his left hand stretched all the way out and his right arm bent to the side as it sat close to his side. A smile would come over his face as he stood still," So now here it goes are you going to attack or am i," chuckling as the guantlets he was wearing began to glow with the same tint as his eyes. Focused on the fight and his muscles relaxed, Ousawa would be in his Fighting stance and nothing was going to stop him.

{Note: Stamina and Speed increased by +10 and Strength is increased by +15}
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 am
Hikarhshi heard the boys protest and said "I dont care for broken bones i just dont want to loose a arm or leg that is all as i said im fine if one of us go the the hospital." he would smile after saying this. The boy asked how was going to go first and Hikarshi smiled as he slid forward keeping his hands ready for a hand seal if need be. He stopped about four meters from the boy "how about you start this mister confident." he said sliding back to where he had started. He was not sure what set him off about the boy he couldnt see any chakra being used by him but his eyes and gloves began to glow and Hikarishi did not like the looks of it, he had thought this would be an easy fight as his sharigan could not see any chakra inside of the boy at all but this this made him uneasy. He waited for the boy to charge holding his hands in a boxing postion, his left in front and his right behind, he held them that way so that he could strike if need be but also he could quickly make a hand seal to get out of the way of an oncoming attack. The smile, that he wore earlier, had vanished now as he focused on the boy to watch his style of fighting to learn the way he moved and to see if there was a way to counter anything that he did.

[TWC=901]

[dont know if i mentioned this but my speed is ten more since i used sharigan, and i can read movements to an extent, this does not allow me to insta counter but i have more of a chance to if you would like i can link you to the dojutsu rules ^_^]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:03 am
[ i know....you have 35 speed if i am not mistaken(is an old member]

" Huh *crunching of dirt* so you move forward then backwards, if you wanted the first move you could have had it by now, but now i see that i will have to start this party," as Ousawa threw a punch with his right hand, his left arm would shit to the position his right arm was just in. Although he would not move from his spot the punch would have a more...different approach. From Ousawa's point of view a 2 meter burst of concentrate chi was just launched at the boy at a speed of 25. Although it was highly unlikely that the boy would see it, when it hit he would definatly feel it. The powerful burst of Chi had a strength of 30, enough to brea a boulder in two. Once the blast was sent flying, Ousawa would jump back, a smile on his face as he threw two more punches, one to the left of the boy and another to the right.

The plan was a simple scare tactic used to test the opponents reflexes and skills, however Ousawa knew that he would not need to go full power unless a challenge was put forth. Smiling he would shout to the boy," Oi come on and come at me i would love to see what you can do besides stand there," sliding to a stop as he resumed his stance. For ten meters all around him was and invisible radar that would allow him to see behind him and the sides as he stood there and waited. The black jacket that Ousawa was wearing was flowing through the wind as he closely followed the boys movements. Guaging from his last movements he had some speed over him, but when it came down to it, Pure skill and power won the fight and this Genin had both. A smirk came across Ousawa's face as he cracked his kunckles without moving.

TWC=1028
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:27 am
Hikarishi watched as the boys muscles started to move to punch the boys legs muscles seem to not begin to move. 'I better watch out here it might be something bad' Hikarishi thought as he started moved to his left just before he moved he saw the boy preparing two more punches to the left and right of him 'and that settles it this is not just a show.' he thought again knowing he could not move fast enough to dodge both of them he prepared a hand seal and used the Substitution technique just before what ever the boy had done hit him a log appeared in his place and he stood 5 meters to the left where the log had been before. After the jutsu was complete he formed the seals for Body Flicker. Using the jutsu gave him an incredible burst of speed but it wore off pretty fast, much like a cheetah can run fast but only for a short amount of time, so he had to make his move. Hikarishi made and indirect route to get behind the boy.

Once he was behind him he would drop down and perform a sweep to the boys right ankle which if he lifted his kick would move on to the boys left ankle. If the boy moved away from him he would make a attempt to uppercut him, if he was facing him, or move to put his elbow into his back, if he faced away, if the sweep hit the boy would fall, as it would unexpected, if the uppercut hit the boy would be lifted off the ground and nothing else, from the boys clear strength advantage he would be immune to the flying backwards part, if the elbow hit the boy would stagger forward and would be easily tripped up. If the boy was able to dodge all the strikes that the boy prepared then Hikarishi would smile and say "seems like this is going to be fun!"

[twc=1236]
[Speed was 21 then used my sharigan which made it 31 then body flicker which made it 56 ^_^]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:12 am
"*snicker* so he pulled the generic ninja move...pity that he did not take that hit like a man, but there will be more where that came from," as he looked at the log and then to him. Without even shifting his stance he would watch as he disappeared from his sight, but not from his radar. Ousawa smiled as he turned his foot slightly to where his kick would hit solid metal," hehe welcome to a close range fight," without a moments hesitation his body would pivot to where his body was facing his. Ousawa's leg would wrap around the kicking leg before the boy could react, sliding him closer and putting him on his back. From this angle he would be in direct alignment with his right palm as it would come directly down near his stomach but not touch him, instead he would feel a large pulse of Chi hit him in his core, knocking the wind from his lungs and putting him into a crater four feet deep. This attack would have a strength of 40 cracking at least two ribs.

With this attack he would jump into the air and smile," here we go," laughing as he rapidly punched in mid-air making small after-images as mini blasts of Chi would reign down on the boy. The damage would not kill him only hurt, after all he promised he wouldn't kill him. As soon as he landed he would jump backwards into the trees and wait for his opponent to get up. Thanks to the veil of smoke and dirt his movements would be obsure his vision allowing to seem as if he disappeared like a ghost.

TWC=1308
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 pm
Hikarishi uchihas foot hit the boys metal boot, 'damn how did he know i was going for a sweep' he thought as the pain swept through his body. The Boy tried to wrap his leg around the leg of Hikarishi that was when he had an idea he looked at the boy trying to make eye contact hoping the boy would look at him, if the boy made eye contact which would be impossible not to do at this close of a range if he was even looking at his eyes it would work he would use Sharigan Genjutsu and knock the boy out, it would not be a graceful win but it would be a win none the less.

If the boy somehow managed to not look at him while doing this then the acts that the boy had began would follow through. He would be left in a four foot deep hole two of his ribs cracked and in need of medical attention. "Enough." he would say holding his ribs hoping the boy would stop his attack.

[twc=1415]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:37 pm
After hitting the boy in the chest with the burst of chi and pummeling him with these blasts, Ousawa would walk out of the bushes and walking over to him, poking at his leg," Oi...you okay there hope i didn't kill you. I did warn you, but maybe i should have told you what i could do. Names Ousawa Akatsuki, pleasure to meet you," Picking the boy up and over his shoulder. Looking around he would smile," Hospital is due west about ten minutes away, just don't die on me until i can get you there," as he began to run off and head towards the hopsital.

Running through the village he would finally make it to the Konoha hospital where he would look at the nurse," Hmm hello there beautiful my training partner needs a little attention. Two of his ribs are cracked and a couple of his bones might be damaged. After your through with him about me and you go and have a little "fun"," Winking at the nurse. She would shoo him off as a stretcher came for him. Setting the boy on it he would walk right back over to the reception desk and talk to the same lady again.

TWC= 1530
EXIT {7 Stats and 15 JP}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum