Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The weak gets stronger Empty The weak gets stronger

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 pm
Hikarishi walked along the forest behind Kino they had went a ways with out saying any thing so he decided to speak up. "What did you do before you joined Kohonagakure?" He did not really want to know if he wanted to know but decided it was better if he asked to get some conversation going. They were still headed to the hospital but Hikarishi knew it would take a while to get there maybe ten or fifteen minutes still to go before they reached the destination that was the hospital.

[twc=91 ;-; sad post]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

The weak gets stronger Empty Re: The weak gets stronger

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:09 pm
'What did you do before joining Konohagakure?' the boy had asked, Kino wondered why, perhaps he showed some interest, though it was unlikely that he was curious about the one who was acting to kill the boy just a short while ago. He sighed, finding his old memories. "Well.." He said, as he looked up into the sky. "I killed my father, and became a missing nin, I was originally a shinobi of Sunagakure. There is more to it, though I don't think you would be too interested at the moment." He said, looking back at the road. "What about you? What've you done in the past?" He would ask, looking at the boy. They were still aways from the hospital, though they should be there within half an hour or so.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 pm
'What've you done in the past?' Kino had asked him back, "I watched my parents die...then i joined the Academy and became Gennin shortly after that." Hikarishi said looking down at his feet kicking up dust and dirt as he walked along. Maybe he should not have brought up the past, the past is hardly ever a good thing for an uchiha as it is...the feelings you have slowly go away the higher you get as a ninja but this happens even faster then the rest of the ninja world but Hikarishi was determined to keep his humanity at any cost. "So you killed your dad huh? Guessing you had no choice i dont think the kage would just let a known murder into the village on nothing but his word." He said looking back at kino wathing the sun sink a little lower and his hair jostle in the wind and as he bounced up and down when he walked.

[TWC=255]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:25 pm
Kino listened, as the boy stated he had watched his parents deaths. Kino considered himself lucky now, he didn't have to watch both parents die before his eyes, though he had to kill his father, it was needed. He then heard him mention that Kino may have been forced to, and that the kage wouldn't presumably let a murderer in. "Yea, my father was testing me. I didn't know at first, I thought he was having his own twisted fun. Turns out he was trying to help me, think I would have been better off not learning that fact." He turned towards the boy with a small smile. "Guess we're both without parents then." He said, in a slightly depressed voice. He then turned and faced ahead, noticing the hospital doors.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 pm
Hikarishi heard his reply and felt saddened about what had happened to him, "Yeah but atleast at first you thought something was wrong with him and not know that they died for some unknown reason...."Hikarishi said then trailed off as he did not like to talk about this much sadness, the sadness that had burdened him for a while, a small tear escaped his eyes but he wiped it away before it was noticed. "So how bout them Kages?" He asked trying to lighten the mood when he looked up he saw the hospital doors. "Here we are, so now i get healed." He said with a bit of a laugh in his voice as he waited for Kino to enter in front of him.

[twc=381]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:44 pm
He listened to the boy, and held back a sigh. It was slightly troubling talking about the past, though he could, in fact he preferred talking about it. Talking about it just made it seem that less guilt was being carried along. 'How bout dem kage?' Kino heard the boy ask, "Alright I suppose. I don't really know any kage other than Konohagakure's, seeing as Sunagakure's was killed, I've never met the Raikage, Kirigakure was destroyed, and I have never met Tengakure's either." He said, walking into the hospital. "Time to check for infections." He said, acting serious. Kino talked to the people, setting up an appointment for the child for him.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:55 pm
Hikarishi listened to Kinos' reply "Same thing here." he stated about the kages' Kino then walked off to talk to the nurses and the doctors to get him set up he assumed. Hikarishi thought back on every thing that had happened his thoughts were all over the place so when the nurse came up to him it took her a couple tries to get his attention. "Sir if you would follow me please." she said more then asked her brown hair was tied back and it reached to the middle of her back, Her white uniform seemed to be a little to small for her as it held the curves of her body a little to well. She lead him to a room where he was told to sit down while everything was looked at and asked questions periodically the questions were of small meaning to Hikarishi but he answered none the less stating his name and age, Height and weight to the nurse. He smiled a little as she knelt in front of him to look at the cut along his chest, her cleavage showing just a little bit and Hikarishi wondered if she wore the uniform for one of the doctors to try to get him to bed her. He decided to turn his thoughts from such things and instead looked at the wall and answered anything she asked him to.

[TWC=614]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:20 am
Kino walked along with them, he was sure it would be quick, and if the nurse had asked Kino to leave he would have. Once they entered the room, Kino saw the boy smiling as the nurse knelt down. He sighed, knowing what was going through the child's head, then wondered if the boy was going to be worth training, and noted the possibility of reconsidering... nah. He simply walked outside, bored, and waited for the boy.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:43 am
Hikarishi noticed Kino leave the room but anything else was just a blur of events and soon enough the doctor came in and the look that he gave the brown headed nurse, whose uniform was to tight, made it final she had worn this for him. He went through the test, healed his cut and let him know that he would have a scar there and over time it would seem to go away but it would still be there, and released Hikarishi from the exam room to go about his business. "Well im free!" He said to Kino as he walked out side the room, "Where to now?" he asked looking to Kino for guidance.

[TWC=730]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 am
The boy came out, he assumed that he didn't have infection. "Alright, perhaps we can go get some ramen from a ramen shop?.." He said, walking down the hall as he began to think of the closest one from the hospital. There was one about twenty minutes away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum