Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Vergil's Journey to Revenge {Private} Empty Vergil's Journey to Revenge {Private}

Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:45 pm
Alone the Hyuuga boy stood, in the desert. The waves of heat bashing against him, almost causing him to loose his footing as he walked. It had been days since he last left the village of Sunagakure, the damage almost too great for him to bear. He had helped restore some of the village, but the rest still required work, work he was not in the mood for doing. He was tired of his recent struggle, being the only ninja within the village that actually had something to live for. He could not waste his valuable time, doing meaningless things. Waiting on others to catch up to him would only slow him down, cocky thoughts, but true. He would reach for his side, grabbing a canteen of water. He would place the water to his lips, drinking it. Soon the canteen would grow lighter and lighter, till finally it was empty. He would sigh, starring ahead, the area in front of him appeared as a blur to to the waves of heat. Vergil was headed somewhere to better himself. He was indeed the last hope for his village, sure there were others that were stronger than him. Though they were cowards at heart. They lacked the courage Vergil had. Had he known his village was being attacked he would have stood and fought with it, even if that meant death. Other knew the village was being attacked, yet they hid like cowards and gave such a cruel event a blind eye. Still thinking to himself, Vergil would notice a caravan approaching him. His hand on the ninjato at his side. Vergil would activate his byakugan scanning the caravan for any possible threats. As he did so, he noticed two rather large chakra signatures originating from within the van. They were at too close a distance for Vergil to retreat, he would have no choice but to stand and fight. He would enter his battle stance, prepared to go all out. At this moment two large men would jump from the caravan,

"Hand over your ryo and this will go away." One of the men said, his tone showed that he was serious.

Vergil would remain quiet, reminiscing about the last time someone had stolen ryo from him. The last time it resulted in him being nearly burned alive. Luckily, since then his wounds healed. Vergil would charge towards the large man, confidence covering his eyes. The man would laugh, holding a single hand out in front of him, he would blast a wave of wind towards Vergil lunging him backwards several meters. Vergil would continue to travel backwards till he hit a large boulder, his back slamming against it. Vergil would fall to the ground. The man would laugh, walking towards Vergil. He would place his hands towards his lips he would then spew out a large ball of fire towards Vergil. Vergil would slowly raise to his feet, as the fire ball was quickly approaching him. Vergil would leap out of the way of the fire ball, diving onto the ground. The other man, whom Vergil had forgotten about would appear in front of him. Looming over him the man would reach downwards, grabbing onto the brown hair of Vergil. The man's strength was incredible. The man would lift Vergil from his feet holding him in the air. The man would begin to rummage through the pockets of Vergil, when an arrow would slam into his head , Vergil would watch as his chakra signature faded into nothing. The other man would also be dead, an arrow lodged through his chest. Vergil would be dropped to the ground from the man;s dead hands. An older man, covered in rags would walk towards Vergil, a quiver of arrows on his back. He would offer Vergil a hand, Vergil would meet the hand of the man with his own. The man would pull him to his feet, after this everything went black...

Vergil would wake up, within an unknown room. Blinking his eyes wildly, as he began to recollect the memories of being almost robbed maybe even killed. He would begin to scan the room he was within. There were stone wall, so this was a cave most likely. There was a built in fire place and the place was decorated nicely. Vergil would hear the footsteps of an approaching person, he would rise from the bed entering his battle stance. A frail man would enter the room, he would smile at Vergil, just as the fist of Vergil slammed into his face. The man would be stagger on his feet, the smile still planted on his lips. The man would do one thing that Vergil did not expect, the man would activate a well trained Byakugan. Vergil would exit his battle stance, falling to the ground, to his knees.

"Please forgive me."

Vergil would say. He was greatly embarrased, he did not expect for the man to be family. The man would kneel down on a single knee, he would place his hand onto the shoulder of Vergil. Staring at him for a moment before speaking.

"You fool. How dare you!! You are a sorry excuse for a member of the Hyuuga clan. You are highly blessed since birth, yet you wish for more power through taijutsu. You have no faith in your abilities or the clan."

"That's not tru-"

"Yes it is!! We Hyuuga, once known as the strongest clan within Konoha have fallen because of the new generation. Kids like you!! You all are the reason for out untimely demise. All your kind wishes for is power. You lack the will to work hard for something, instead you wish for things to be handed to you with no work done in return."

Vergil would rise to his feet, his white milk eyes glaring into the eyes of the man. There was nothing wrong with taijutsu, nothing at all. The fact that this man was bad mouthing something which Vergil has been practicing for his entire life, was an insult to him and other Hyuuga.

"Your point being?" Vergil would say, his teeth grinding. His jaw bone bulging from his face. He was obviously pissed.

"I am not mad at Taijutsu in particular. I am only angered at the Taijutsu which you practice. Something that limits you from branching out your abilities. We Hyuuga, mainly specialize in Taijutsu, for the use of our Gentle Fist techniques. After that such a skill is useless. You must learn as a ninha the abilities that other Jutsu can offer you. The fire element, something I in particular hate do to it being sponsored by the Uchiha. The Wind element, something our clan enjoys. This element is usually the one we learn after practicing Taijutsu. The other elements are great as well. My point being, limiting yourself will only hold back your born potential."

Vergil would remain quiet for a moment, this man was correct. Vergil had been contemplating the though of trading out the 8 inner gates for days. The skill was great, but it limited his abilities greatly. He could do nothing else, but agree with the man. Nodding his head slowly.

"You are right." Vergil would say. I have been pondering on trading in the useless skill for days, but the power it offered me was immense. How could I throw away such a useful tool that would allow me to kil-"

"What?" The man would say in response to Vergil. "Kill, kill whom?"

Vergil would answer this question quickly, "The Uchiha clan, they are scum all of them. They deserve to be wiped away from this planet and I cannot rest until my will is fulfilled."

"Why do you harbor such hatred?"

"They murdured my family when I was a kid. Such a fate is only deserving for their entire clan and anyone that stands in my way." Confidence would flow through his words. He meant everything he was saying.

"I see.." The man would say, raising his hand to his jaw, rubbing it slightly. As he thought, to himself. "Come with me." The man would say walking towards a large stone. He would then begin to perform hand signs, quickly the stone wall in front of them would open up revealing a large training room. "Wait here."

The man would say before he exited the room. The man would enter a few hour later, a person in his arms. It was a small child. 'What is the meaning of this?' Vergil thought to himself. The man would set the small child onto the floor in front of Vergil. Soon the child would open his eyes, revealing a single tomoe. Vergil would appear in front of the small child. Vergil would hold his palm in front of the child, soon a wave of compressed chakra would leave his hand, slamming into the chest of the boy. The result from such an attack was instant death. Vergil would smile to himself walking towards the body of the boy. He would draw a single kunai from his pocket before slamming it into each of the boy's eyes. Making his cursed sharringan useless. The Hyuuga man, would stare at Vergil.

"I was saving him for later on, but I guess you can have him. I have been raising the boy since he was a small toddler, with hopes of killing him. You see, I hunt Uchiha too. I consider it a sport, or a game have you. The rush is thrilling, their clan are truly formidable opponents. I have been killed once by an Uchiha...Yeah, he killed me with a single blast of fire, but the blaze was so immense that it scorched me to the bone. Luckily, I was revived by my friend. Since then I have been killing them, sometimes it is hard, especially when they are small and innocent like this, but you smiled. You also did not hesitate. You truly harbor hatred towards this clan. I commend you greatly."

"You died before huh." Vergil would say. He would then walk out of the room, following the path which led to the room. The man was interesting. Through a single day, he inspired Vergil to change his most special jutsu. He agreed the skill was holding him back. He would still practice Taijutsu, but with that jutsu gone, it allowed him to further his knowledge of other jutsu and skills. Vergil would exit the cave, he was glad he met the man today. He would be sure to visit him in the future.

[WC:1765, +8 stats and 17 jp.]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Vergil's Journey to Revenge {Private} Empty Re: Vergil's Journey to Revenge {Private}

Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm
Approved for listed stats & JP.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Vergil's Journey to Revenge {Private} Empty Re: Vergil's Journey to Revenge {Private}

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:46 pm
I
Back home. Vergil would walk through the blistering heat in the desert. There were no more excuses. He had recently given up a very important aspect to his abilities. The Eight Gates. It was a difficult decision, but he figured if he had plans of eliminating the Uchiha he would have to be a fairly balanced individual. He did not want his physical skills to out weigh his other talents and goals. He would walk at a slow calculated place, a scarf wrapped around his neck he would look around looking for a place where he could possibly get some rest and maybe a drink. He would come to a stop once he spotted a small tavern in front of him. He would walk forwards and enter the tavern.

Upon opening the door noise would boom from all areas. The clanking of bottles and the voices of nasty vermin. He could tell he was among a group of criminals. Being so far off into the desert. His headband was ties tightly around his forehead, he was not afraid nor had he reason to be so. He looked as if he were a criminal anyways. Vergil would take a seat on a stool. The bartender, an old man, would look towards Vergil as he wiped the insides of a mug with a dirty rag. "Anything I can get ya?" The man would say, he spoke as if he was chewing on tobacco. "Water." Vergil would say in response. "Coming right up." The man would say, walking towards a barrel he would dip the mug he was just cleaning into it, lifting it back out the mug would be filled to the top. The man would slide the mug down the bar, the bubbles at the top of the glass would be spilling over. "I asked for water." Vergil would say, he was now slightly angry. "No one comes to a tavern to drink water..sir." The man would say, adding the sir part once Vergil stood up. His massive frame most likely frightening the man. "Thanks anyway." Vergil would say walking away. He would suddenly feel a tough blistered hand grab onto his exposed shoulder. "AY..uh, you gonna finish that." The fat bearded man would say with a smile, he was missing a complete row of teeth. "No thank you." Vergil would say, he was becoming even more angry. He needed to get out of the place quickly before a mess started.

Vergil would attempt to walk away quickly, but the man still held onto his shoulder. "You think you're better than me, with that headband." The man would say his words slurred. Vergil had never given the man eye contact in fact he remained starring ahead, but it appeared that the man would not let him get off that easy. Vergil would peer from the corner of his right eye, his blood red eyes would be staring into the eyes of the man. The man would loosen his grip initially, he would then re-establish it. "You're not scaring me, kid." The man would say. "Oh really." Vergil would mutter a smile now on his face. Vergil would push the man away from him, by the time the man realized what happened Vergil would already be upon him punching him in the face several times until he felt the need to stop. The bar would be cleared, men cheering from the corners of the building. Once Vergil stood back onto his feet he would walk out of the building, pushing through the doors. Once he was a great distance away he would enter a cave. Taking a seat on a rock he would stare down at his swollen knuckles. He felt like a failure. "I should have been able to stop him with one blow. It appears I have become soft physically. Something needs to be done about that." Vergil would say aloud, the moon now appearing the desert would become dark. Vergil was not one to take training for granted, in fact he felt privileged to be able to rein as much as pleased. He could spot a large boulder in the corner of the room. Though he struggled greatly in an hour he would have the boulder no covering his only exit.

The training method he had just thought of seemed to be perfect for someone like him. His plan was to stay sheltered inside the cave the entire night. He would focus on his strength. By the end of the training session he would attempt to destroy the boulder. If he failed in his first attempt he would most likely break the bones in his hands causing him to be unable to remove the boulder, which would mean he would be stuck within the walls of the cave forever. Though if he managed to break it, it would show how strong he was, he needed this. Vergil would fall onto the floor and begin to do pushups, the numbers would rise significantly, though he would stop at around 30. He would fall onto his back, and begin to perform pushups. His body would go into these exercises automatically as he began to think to himself.

There seemed to be no hope for the world. The sacrifices of many to help advance the lives of ninja were all for nothing. The treaties and alliances did not stop the violence and ruthless killing without reason. No instead tt increased it. 'People with nothing better to do will always end up doing something foolish.' The words of his grandfather. The man could never be any more correct. These were all reasons to give up on the world as it was, but Vergil could not do that. He would have to continue on for he knew the real reason as to why the world was the way it is; the Uchiha. Everything is their fault. Their fault along with their cursed eyes. Bad luck surely follows those whom associate with the uchiha. Eliminating the uchiha would stop everything. There would be no more killing, over power. For the ones with the source would all be dead. Vergil had a unique plan, he would kill every Uchiha he came across and after killing them he would destroy their eyes. This would keep them from living on. A voice spoke from within the mind of Vergil as he thought this. 'What if we happen to meet a kind uchiha, somone that we find trustworthy?' Vergil would stop a pushup midway, 'I will be the judge of that. If I hapen to meet someone of that quality then still would not trust them, but they may earn some respect depending on their personality.' Vergil would continue to perform pushups, until a few seconds later the voice spoke again. 'Wouldn't that be betraying us? Trusting the clan which helped eliminate our family.' The voice would say, its tone menacing. 'No it would not be betraying myself. My only dream is to eliminate the evil from the world. On the rare chance that I meet a kind Uchiha then I will let him or her live.' Vergil would respond back to the voice. 'You mention Uchiha as if they are the only ones whom perform evil acts. There are others, I know. Clans may have been sprung from the Uchiha clan. People possessing unique abilities advanced beyond the Hyuuga.' The voice would say. It sounded as if it knew something Vergil did not. 'Shut up. For they to will be eliminated. The voice would respond with a drawn out laughter fading into the mind of Vergil.

Vergil would stand onto his feet. He did not know what the current time of day it was. He guessed he had been working out for several hours. He would walk over towards a small rock, he would draw his fist back crushing it. The pain was nothing, in fact he could not feel a thing. Vergil would smile at the now powder like material left over from the rock. He would think about challenging the boulder, but he knew he was not ready for something like that just yet. Vergil would walk over to a medium size rock lifting it. He would begin to press it above his head. He would be using the materials around him to substitute for weights, which would further his strength even more. He could feel his muscles as they ached though he kept going. His will out weighing his bodies need to give up abruptly. He would through the rock onto the grown with a confident yell. He would then fall onto his knees, sweat dripping from his body he was fatigued and pass the word known as tired. His throat ached, he was thirst. His stomach rumbled, he was hungry. Still he pushed forwards till he felt that he was ready.

Vergil would turn around walking to the boulder blocking him in. He would draw back both of his hands, he would then push forwards sending the rock bursting it into pieces. Vergil would step out into the sun. It was morning. Vergil knew he was not too strong, still he felt that he could at least do some damage in physical combat. Him being a taijutsu expert having just speed would make him nimble and weak. He may be able to dance around his opponent ,but that would be it. He needed strength, so when he finally came close to his opponent he would be able to do more damage.

Stepping out into the light Vergil would return to the tavern, he did not care what he drunk, he was beyond thirsty at the moment. Pushing in the low doors, he could tell something was off. It was quiet...Vergil would look around, tables were turned over and glasses were broken. Drawing a kunai from his waist Vergil would walk forwards cautiously. His byakugan activated, he saw no one. He would relax for the place seemed to be clear. He would walk forwards slowly, but stop suddenly a single drop of blood would fall from the ceiling. Vergil would look up staring into the eyes of a strange reptilian like beast. The monster would drop from the ceiling, its tongue tremendous. 'Something like this exists?' Vergil would think to himself. Stepping backwards he would begin to run out of the tavern, the beast following hm. Vergil would push through the doors, not too far behind him, the reptile would slam through the doors destroying them. Vergil would stop in his tracks turning around he would enter a battle stance. The beast would eye him strangely and then suddenly launch forwards. Vergil would strike upwards at the scaly skin of the reptile, but his metal kunai would simply bounce off no damage done. The reptile would wrestle Vergil onto the ground. It was just as fast and strong as Vergil, truly every ninjas worst nightmare. The beast would scratch at the arm of Vergil wounding him slightly. Vergil would roll away from the beast, and stand onto his feet. Themonster ould leap out at him, Vergil would begin to spin, creating a shielded dome of chakra around himself the reptile would be sent flying backwards, its stomach would be scratched and bruised, due to it being unprotected.

Vergil would follow the beast, stopping his spin he would temporarily disappear. Reappearing in the air above the creature he would point his palm downwards, sending a wave of chakra towards the beast. Vacuum palm Vergil would shout, the wave would slam into the stomach of the beast pushing it further into the sand burying it. There was no way for the creature to survive the attack. Turning his back on the scene behind him he would begin to walk forwards slowly with a slight limp. A rush of sand would fill the air in front of him some of it entering his eyes temporary blinding him. Soon he could hear the whizzing of an object coming towards him. Something hard impacted him on his left ribcage. Vergil would fall down to his knees holding his ribs, he ould look up to see the monster as it took off towards the village. He would lift up his hands and perform the body flicker seals, appearing in the path of the beast. The monster would hiss and launch at him, removing the ninjato from his side the beast would be intercepted by the sharp weapon. The sword would pass through the soft belly of the creature, most likely entering the heart.

II

Vergil would fall backwards against the sand, he guessed that he had about 3 broken ribs maybe a few fractures here and there. Standing up he would walk towards the cave where he met his relative not too long ago. He would enter the cave passing through the secret door. He would fall onto the floor.

Vergil would come too a man standing over him with a smile on his face. "Why is it that we always seem to meet up like this?" The man would ask a somewhat kind tone to his voice. Vergil would laugh, though he would quickly stop once a sharp pain entered his ribs. The man would smile leaving the room. Vergil would feel his rib, it didn't hurt as much, they were also bandaged. Sitting in the bed bored him quickly, standing onto his feet perhaps he would walk to the door, behind it he would grab his nninjato and use it as a cane to support him as he walked. He could hear his relative up ahead he seemed to be cooking something that smelled delicious. Peaking around the corner he could see the man stirring a pot while humming. "Don't be shy, some on out", said the man as he looked up from the pot. Walking from the corner slowly he took a seat at a very long table. "Having any visitors?" Vergil would ask the man. "Well you see, you could not have come at a better moment. I am having a few clansmen come over as we speak. They should be hear right about-ting!" A sound could be heard coming from the front of the cave. Soon a group of 12 men would enter the cave taking a seat at the table. Six on each side with Vergil at the head. They would all stare at Vergil weirdly It seemed they did not know him."Hello." One of the men would say, starring at Vergil. Vergil would reply back with a warm smile. For the first time he felt at home and safe, it was almost as if...Vergil would stand onto his feet and exit the place. Though before he could leave he would feel a warm sensation flow through his body. It seemed that the medical jutsu was beginning to kick in. Vergil would push through a door which took him through a separate room where he could train. He could hear the muttering of his brothers behind him. They seemed to no know why he left so suddenly. The reason was he did not want to have to think about any more of his brothers dying..ever. So to make sure they all lived as long as they could he had to train..to protect them.

Vergil would draw the ninjato from its sheathe slamming it into a dummy in front of him splitting it in half. The dummy fell to the floor making a soft muffled sound. Soon the door behind him would be pushed open and he could hear the chatter behind him. A whizzing sound filled the air behind him, Vergil would simply duck, once he felt the object pass him he would raise his hand catching it. It appeared to be a kunai. He could hear the chatter behind him, turning around Vergil would face the person that threw it. Had the person not been in his clan Vergil may have killed him or worse.."Hello." Vergil would say to the man in front of him. Both of their milky white eyes would lock. The man would reply back with a hello of his own. "Care for a spar?" Vergil would ask leaping backwards a single meter. The man would smile, "Of course." Vergil would lunge forwards at and incredible speed, midway through he would activate his byakugan. He would open his palm and attempt to thrust it into the chest of his opponent. The man would catch the wrist of Vergil, he would then place his foot behind the foot of Vergil pushing forwards he would cause him to trip. There was no doubt that the man was stronger than him. Vergil would take note on attacking the man at a close distance, still he only had taijutsu at the moment. With a grunt he would perform the ram hand seal body flickering behind the back of the man, wasting no time he would thrust with his right hand, aiming to strike the man in the kidney. Caught off guard, the man wold fall to the ground clutching his side. He seemed to be fairly strong, but his body was not so resistant. Vergil would take this moment to finish the spar. He would simply aim his hand for the man, releasing a volume of air that would slam into the ground next to him.

A round of applause would erupt from behind the boy causing him to turn around. Vergil would bow, but something seemed off. He would activate his byakugan and notice the man getting back up and now running towards him for a sneak attack. Angered by the cowardice of the man Vergil would turn around and lunge forwards he would enter a rhythmic flow, striking the man on his chakra points interrupting the flow, with the aid of the 64 palms. The man would fall to the floor at the feet of Vergil. He would stare down at the body of the man. 'Why did he do that?' Turning around Vergil would exit the room he was embarrassed, he had just seriously hurt one of his brothers. Vergil would exit the cave and enter the desert once more.

The heat was stronger than ever, causing Vergil to go shirtless the ground work of a six pack showing. He would continue to walk though fully alert. He would begin to think of everything that seemed to be happening in his life so far. He was steadily traveling on the road for revenge, but nothing has been happening. Not a single obstacle had yet to cross his path. It was almost as if he was traveling on the wrong road.

Not noticing, Vergil would somehow be inside the village of Sunagakure. It was morning and people were just beginning to stir about. A woman would pass him a smile on her face, in her hand held an even smaller hand of a child. She seemed to be taking him to the academy. A place where ninja learned everything and nothing. This boy would probably grow up and graduate the academy, with the belief that the world is just like the academy. He had yet to experience any real pain, the pain of losing something dear to you. Vergil would change his course as he walked, to follow that of the woman. It had been a while since he himself visited the academy, he thought it best that he pay a village and check up on a few things. Nearing the door the woman and boy in front of him would stop. "Mommy I don't want to go in their." The boy would say in a child like voice, perhaps almost winning over his mother. "Look, you have to go inside. Don't you want to become a strong man one day, just like daddy?" The child would look towards his mom, shaking his head he would storm into the building with a new found confidence. Vergil would follow behind. The woman looked as if she was headed to work, entering the cycle of a regular villager.

Inside the academy Vergil looked, around the halls appeared to have been swept clean. The sound of hammers crackling against the roof could be heard everywhere. The village in some parts was still under repair. It only seemed right that the academy would be too. The child in front of him would leap from foot to foot, he would soon fling open the door to his home room class. Vergil would follow behind, he could see his forming senpai ahead of him, the man had not noticed him yet. Vergil would approach from behind and tap the man on the shoulder. "Hello." The man would be caught off guard by the adult voice from behind him. "Who're you?" The man would ask."It's me senpai, Vergil." The man would seemingly stare into space for a moment before coming to a realization that the scarred faced man that stood in front of him was once his student. "Vergil...h-how are you doing?" The man would ask he seemed hesitant, perhaps frightened. "I'm great. Just helping out around the village." Vergil would say in response, his tone would be kind, a form of speech he had been practicing recently. The always cold tone he used, would not help him win over the trust of people easily. He would have to adjust purify his mind for only a moment to attain the happiness he once had. "Oh, that's great. I rememeber when you were an academy student. It is nice to see you as a genin no." The man would say a respectful tone to his voice. "I'm actually a Chuunin now. I've been working hard improving my techniques. The man seemed to be not so surprised that his student had climbed the ranks a bit easily. "As expected, you were a prodigy since you were young. Now, if you don;t mind me asking what can I do to help you?" The man would ask. Vergil would remain quiet, he would then suddenly speak up. "Is there anyway you can help me reach my full potential. I know that I'm quite string already, though I feel that I have reached a plateau, a point that I can not climb over easily." The man would raise his hand to his hand, rubbing the stubble of hair on his chin he would smile. "Sure, I can help you. Though in return, do you mind helping me finish teaching this class. I'm sure you can show them what it is like being of someone your rank and all." Vergil would smile, "I'd be glad to help."

Vergil would be introduced to the class. He would then begin to help the instructor. Teaching the class the hand seals and Vergil would perform the techniques just to give the kids and example to follow up on. After ours of explaining the techniques, tests would be handed out. Remarkably, all of the kids had passed, not a single one failing. An applause would be given and the next set of Genin would exit the class Vergil handing each one of them a headband representing their eternal alliance to the village. The teacher would fall backwards into a cushioned chair, with a sigh of relief. "My god what a day." Vergil would chuckle, indeed the day was tiring dealing with overactive kids. "So, you ready?" The man would say, his voice turning serious he would sit up in his chair.

III

"Alright." He would say in response to the man. The man would get up from his seat and walk towards Vergil, past him he would pull on a door sliding it to the side he would step outside. "Come on, let's say we spar for a bit." The man would say, his hair falling down to his face covering his left eye. Vergil, following suit he walked slowly behind the man, till they came near the training grounds. "Here we are, not let's say we focus on taijutsu for the moment. Nodding his head, Vergil steps back maintaining a grounded position prepared for the man to make the first move. He figured that it would be best for him to spend the beginning of the spar learning his opponents moves before he acted upon them. Without hesitation, his former teacher rushes to the side, disappearing in a blur of speed. If it were not for his byakugan Vergil figured he may not have been able to keep up with the location of the man. He was a jounin, so Vergil half expected for the man to be skilled. He would have been disappointing if he had not been so.

The man reappears along the right flank of Vergil a kunai now in hand. Swinging forwards he would attempt to jam the kunai directly into the spinal cord of Vergil. Even though it was a training, his actions seemed to make the experience more realistic. Rising his hands and performing the ram hand seal, his location changing. The kunai of the man meets nothing, but a cloud of smoke. Vergil is now standing directly behind the man, his hands pushing outwards he would slam both of his palms into the back of the man. This would shove him forwards, making him slightly loose his balance. His body would buckle over, and for a moment his hair would fling away from his eye revealing a byakugan. No words could explain the shock that Vergil experienced in that single moment. Was the man a member of his clan? No he couldn't be for Vergil remembered his last name and it was not Hyuuga. A sudden rage would feel the eyes of Vergil, charging forwards he would let a scream escape his mouth. Five motions would be made, Vergil reached out and struck the areas of the kidneys, lungs, and heart. The man would fall to the ground. A surprised look on his face. Did he not expect Vergil to act this way or maybe he did not expect him to find out? He did after all seem to have a black marketed byakugan. Which was the worse insult upon his clan. The man was unconscious for now and Vergil was at the moment deciding on whether or not he should finish him off. It was disappointing, the entire situation that is. The man had been one of the few people he had allowed himself to trust. He was one of the few that he had respected...The entire situation was a let down.

Rolling the body of the unconscious man over, peeling back the lid of the eye that was housing the illegal byakugan. Vergil places his free hand onto the eye of the man. Using his index and thumb he plucks the eye from the socket of the man. He then throws the eye onto the ground, he mutters a few words and destroys it, stepping on it. He did not think twice about any of these actions. In fact he felt he had the right to do what he just did. Those eyes the man had, belonged to someone in his family. The sounds of footsteps of kids as they entered the training grounds would cause Vergil to make an early departure. Sprinting away into the village, soon he would hear the screams of the children as they found their instructor laying on the ground, with a missing eye.

Vergil continued to run until his muscle could not do anymore. He was now back in the desert. His emotions began to overwhelm him. All he wanted was help. He needed help to defend himself against the Uchiha clan in the future. He knew the only way for doing that was to become stronger. There was no doubt in his mind that the Uchiha are too growing stronger each day. He would have to quickly get over this loss of a friendship and he knew that. There was no time to spend mopping around. He would have to move on.

Vergil now stand on top of a large boulder. Tracing the movements of the gentle fist style he would breathe in and out, in deep concentration. As he moved his thoughts began to travel elsewhere, whereas his body continued on with its movements. It had been weeks since he left Sunagakure no Sato to enter the desert. Through this time alone, he had managed to calm himself down. He knew deep inside that he was on the verge of a mental breakdown. He knew that it was only a matter of time before he self destructed and went on a crazy rampage. He just did want not for this to happen inside the village. He could not risk harming any of the villagers. They had already been through more than enough. Him hurting them anymore would just make him inhumane, perhaps setting him on standards even lower than the Uchiha, people he did not want to be compared with.

Many times the thoughts of what he would do whenever he actually met a powerful Uchiha crossed his mind. He knew he would be foolish to say what he would do at the moment, for even he did not know what he would do whenever or if he ever crossed paths with an Uchiha.
It was just something he was looking forward to. He wanted to test his limits, to see how far he had become. He was not worrying about dying, for if he did at least he would be able to meet with his family in the next life.
The sun would begin to set and Vergil would stop moving. He would look out into the night sky, taking a seat on the boulder. His entire body felt light and his manipulation of his Tenketsu was remarkable, especially for someone of his status. He only hoped he could improve to become even better. He felt that he had yet, to reach his full potential as a Hyuuga.

{WC:5081,+25 stats/50jp, Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists Unlocked (5k words)}
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue May 07, 2013 2:52 pm
Approved ma' man
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat May 11, 2013 6:19 pm
Another day towards his goal of revenge began. Vergil sat up from the cold floor of a cave. It was completely dark, so dark that if one placed their hand in front of their face they would not be able to see it. Vergil could feel the tingling sensation as something began to crawl up his right calf, he assumed it was an insect so he would let it be for the moment. The coldness of the cave overwhelmed him even though he was technically within the desert. There was also another feeling something strange that he had not felt in a while. It was loneliness. Even though he was a part of the strongest group within Sunagakure, he still had moments like this. Normally his actions would be robotic, no emotions evolved. Though he was still human and as much as he wanted to, he could not cut away his emotions completely. It was times like this that he missed his family the most. His child sister. He missed walking to her crib placing his finger inside it just to she could tug away at it caressing it tenderly and pulling on it with all of the strength her small body could manage. His mother. A hard working stay at home mom. She had retired from her days of needless killings. She would tuck Vergil in before he went to sleep, kissing him on his cheek softly each night. Last but not least, his father, a man so warm and kind he could melt the sun and flatter the devil. He taught Vergil how to ride a bike for the first time they also went hand fishing inside barrels at times, he missed the compliments the man gave him the encouragement too, when he thought things were impossible he showed him otherwise. Vergil thought about these things as he lie within the cave. For a single moment he felt sad and helpless. Almost as if he had transformed into a little boy again. Thinking of his past his mind would flashback to that tragic day. The single moment where the eyes of Vergil locked with the eyes of that of the Uchiha man whom murdered his entire family. "DAMMIT ALL!!" Vergil would shout. His voice echoing through the cave, tracing back towards him many times and then fading out in an echo. He could hear the sound of a rat scurrying away somewhere within the cave shrieking. He would stand onto his feet, dusting the worm like bug off of him. While he thought within the chambers of his mind, he would stand motionless. 'They're all going to die. Every single one of them. NO one lives!!' He would shout this to himself mentally. Soon a response within his mind could be heard. The voice was rather familiar, it began to laugh at him, quietly at first and then turned into a storm of laughter. 'That's it boyyy, that's the SPIRIT. We're on the right track. I wonder which one we should kill first. Should it be a child? Maybe someone that's strong enough to put up a fight. I like them feisty!!'The voice would say, entertaining its thoughts of torture and things. After this a child like voice could be heard speaking through his mind. It was that of a young boy. 'Don't listen to him. Don't let the hatred consume us.' These voices would argue back and forth. One trading insults while the other attempted to dumb down the situation, showing the brighter side to things. It was all confusing where did these voices come from? The answer to this question would come immediately. They were him. He had created these voices subconsciously. Someone to keep him company and entertain him through his moments of depression and encourage him in his most spirited times also. Upon coming to this realization the voices would fade away for the time being.

The sound of foot steps approaching would break this trance. A large shadow would appear on the cave of the wall in front of him, its shape was that of a monster, this is what Vergil thought until the thing in question revealed itself. A small puppy began to approach him. It produced a soft, yet cheerful bark as it leaped from the floor of the cave into the arms of Vergil. The boy would raise his arms catching it before it fell to the floor, he did not know why he did this. It was almost instinctive in a way. He then realized that he knew the puppy. He met it not too long ago. It was strange that their paths had crossed. Maybe the dog had been following him the entire time. Still this was the first time he saw something in a while that was living and he was familiar with. Kneeling down placing the puppy on the floor. He stares at his wrist, walking towards a bag he opens it placing his hands inside, digging within the bag he pulls out a mirror. Vergil places the mirror on a rock, near him, balancing it so it did not fall and break. He removes his shirt from his torso. Lifting the mirror he stares at his reflection. There was a small amount of facial hair growing on his chin, the scars that previously covered his face were healed completely for the most part. strangely Vergil did not even recognize the person within the mirror he was starring at. It was almost as if they were strangers. Passing the sentimental aspect of his reflection Vergil would stare closer at his physical features. His face was still handsome, if he were to be the judge, it was flawless not a single scratch. Staring at his torso area. His arms, neck, shoulders, forearms, pecs, and abs were all thick. His abs were defined, the building of muscle showing evidently. His chest was also wider than it had ever been. It seems his previous days of training were beginning to pay off finally. A sing of improvement, it had been a while since he felt this feeling of accomplishment. At the moment he's more than pleased with his appearance. He slips his shirt back onto his torso, kneeling to pet the puppy as he exits the cave in a slow jog. He begins to run through the desert, the heat and such having little to no effect on him, as he had grown accustomed to these things through his stay in the cave within the desert. The puppy trailed behind him, keeping a short distance following its masters each and every step. As he ran Vergil began to realize that he had yet to name the puppy. It was a male, so the name Pluto stood out. Yes, that is its new name Pluto. He continues to run at a jogging speed, passing a trademark rock which shows that he has now cleared the distance of a mile, Vergil kicks up the speed a gear or two. He suddenly begins to sprint. The puppy, Pluto, struggles to keep up and still falls behind. Soon the sign that he has cleared the distance of three miles appears, its sign being the decaying carcass of a Hawk. This distance cleared Vergil begins to disappear in a blur of speed.

He travels the distance of ten miles, even with this accomplished he is not tired. Though he stops in his path, leaping over a pond of quick sand. He figured even with his eyes closed he would possibly be able to move through the desert. He had grown greatly, becoming aware of his surroundings he was sure he that he was now capable of noticing the most subtle of changes if they were to occur. His self created finish line was just ahead. Drawing a kunai from his pocket, Vergil throws it towards a stone in front of him. The metal kunai slams into the mineral created stone. He runs to retrieve it placing his hand on the handle he swiftly removes it, along with a chunk of stone. A very evident sign that his strength had grown beyond that of the average human. All of these actions had been performed with him activating his byakugan to aid him. Turning around he comes face to face with a familiar person. A man he had met not too long ago. He was also a member of his clan, a true Hyuuga. They stare at each other for a moment the man speaking first.

"Hello young Vergil. It has been a while since we last met. How have you been?" The man would ask, he seemed as if he cared. Though Vergil could tell that the man had a much bigger question mybe a favor he had yet to ask him.
"I am doing well." Vegil says in response. Keeping their conversation simple.
"That is good to know. Do you care to join me and the rest of our family?" The man asks, his tone polite.
"Why not?" Vergil says assuring him self that he has nothing better to do and that there is nothing better than to hand out with family anyway.

The man begins to walk away standing still, he places his hands together and a portal appears directly in his path. The man smiles and walks into it. Vergil trusts the man so he follows suit without hesitation. Upon entering the portal their surroundings change immediately. They are now standing within a diner. A large table in front of him, and sitting at the table were fifty some odd people. Some Hyuugas others were not. They all stare at Vergil. He expected this he was rather large and tall for someone his age. His brown hair, now cut short, hung at his neck instead of clinging to his back. There is an awkwards silence, but it is interrupted by the sound of a baby crying. Vergil also feels a tug on his left heel, it was the puppy. He ignores it and decides to introduce himself. "My name is Vergil. It is a pleasure to meet you all..." The silence still fills the room after he speaks. Laughter and the sound of drinks clinging soon replaces it. Luckily the moment was over. Vergil walks towards his friend that brought him here. The man is now standing in front of the table, talking to a woman sitting down. Vergil does not wish to interrupt them so he changes his mind, turning around. His elbow brushes against a plate knocking it from the hands of a woman behind him. With God like speed, he reaches out and catches all of the plates contents before they are able to hit the floor. "Sorry about that. " Vergil says to the woman, his voice kind. She nods her head, a shocked expression planted on her face she walks away. Feeling a tap on his shoulder Vergil turns around, the man in front of him. "Why did you bring me here?" Vergil asks him.

"You were brought here to witness the burials of two of our clans men. They were both murdered on a village mission. Before you begin to worry the Uchiha were not responsible for this, this time at least and revenge is not necessary, For their killers have already been dealt with. We have gathered here for this moment." The man says.
"That's sad, but this is the desert. Where can you possibly find an appropriate place to bury the members of our clan. Surely you do not plan on burying them under the sand?" Vergil says, questioningly.
"Do not worry. They will receive appropriate burials, don't you worry. In fact I have an entire..Well you'll see." The man says. After he says this another portal appears in front of him.

Vergil steps within it. This time he enters a different realm. It held a strange aura. Looking up from the floor Vergil would fall to his knees instantly. In front of him were thousands of graves. Stretched as far as his eye could see. A hand falls upon his shoulder. Is mouth is opened in shocked. He can not believe that these were the burial places of members within his clan. It was an eerie feeling. Now a sudden sound would evoke from around him. It was that of a woman. He was too kn her knees, except she was bent over her hands placed upon a grave. Though it had no signs of being freshly dug, this could be signs of the man altering the world, he could tell this one the grave of one of the men that had died.

"I hadn't realizes she was still here..let's let her grieve in peace." The man says, he then instantly transports the two of them out of their previous dimension.
They now stand in the center of a large arena. Men surrounded him all around. They were training, some of them had broken off into competitive spars testing their abilities against one another. The sight was truly something to behold.
"I know that you did not come hear for that sob story. You can train as much as you want. Promise to go easy on 'em though." The man says jokingly before dispersing into a cloud of smoke. It appeared that it was a clone the entire time.

Vergil stands onto his feet. Looking around at his clan members as they were beginning or already in the midst of sparring. Everyone seemed to have a sparring partner at the moment except him. Approaching a section of the room that he felt was held to himself he would begin to flow in and out of the gentle fist stance. Taking slow and relaxed breaths he would begin to calm down, after just witnessing the burial place for some of his clan members. It was truly a horrific site, but Vergil knew that death was not always a bad thing. The people buried now had no worries, about the corrupt world. The only sorrow he felt towards them was for the families that they had left behind in result of their deaths. It was truly a sad situation, but Vergil did not let this interrupt the flow of his training. He knew well that death was a part of life and he to would die, probably soon and he was aware of this. Vergil knew his goal of eliminating the Uchiha clan was a rather large one. In fact it may have been unheard of a single person to target such a large and terrifying group of individuals, still this was his goal. Vergil just wanted to get a little revenge in before he died. Even that in itself was risky. He would have to train every aspect of his being to prepare of him for the situations ahead. For the moment Vergil was focused on training his strength. He knew well that he was pretty strong physically as he was, but he wanted more. He did not want his speed and chakra to advance any further and leave his strength behind, handicapping it further than needed. The sharingan of the Uchiha clan, a doujutsu that possessed more power and abilities than the byakugan. Though Vergil would never admit this aloud, he knew that the Uchihas possessed a unique dojutsu that seemed to be unrivaled at the moment that is. It truly was powerful. It seemed every one is after that dojutsu in particular. Unfortunately for them, the existence of that clan and dojutsu would both be eliminated soon. Caught within the whirlwind of his mind, Vergil had not noticed a person begin to set up for training near him. It was a boy with rather dark brown hair he was shorter than Vergil, yet he seemed to be rather confident. Vergil looks towards him and exits his stance. He walk towards the boy his hands placed within the soles of his pockets. He did not have to speak for the moment that their eyes connected there was an instant rivalry. Vergil would leap backwards a single meters. His feet touching the ground softly. The moment his feet touched the ground, a kunai would be launched towards him front the opposite side of the room. Vergil would tilt his head to the left dodging the kunai. It would fly pass him harmlessly. Though the instant it flew pass him the boy appeared in font him him. He would swing with his left fist, Vergil would duck pressing his arm against his side he would swing out quickly striking the boy in his ribs. The boys body would begin to buckle though he would hold his ground not falling just yet. Vergil would charge towards him leaping into the air he kicks out with his left leg, aiming for the head of the boy. If this were to connect his head would be smashed with enough force to crack skull. Somehow he managed to recovery enough of his strength to leap away. The attack avoided Vergil's foot would continue on its course till it slammed into a concrete wall. A loud sound could be heard echoing throughout the entire training arena. His foot had managed to go straight through the wall and into another room, Vergil began to remove his foot from the wall, but as soon as he began the boy saw this as a moment to attack while Vergil was distracted. The boy would run towards the wall, pressing his feet against it he flips off of it. Mid-flip he begins to extend his left leg so that it was not aiming to strike the face of Vergil. Luckily, he frees his foot and is able to leap out of the way before any harm could be done to him. The boy however lands uninterrupted. He turns around facing Vergil completely with a smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you. My names Kyou." The boy says now introducing himself.
"My name is Vergil, it is a pleasure to meet you as well." Vergil says in response. He was not even tired from the brief yet instant spar.
"We seemed to have formed a decent crowd 'eh, Vergil?" Kyou says, gesturing for Vergil to look around.
"Indeed we have." Vergil says after seeing the many people now starring at them.
"Relax a bit, you're too formal." Kyou says to Vergil.
"I'll be going, thanks for the..introduction." Vergil then walks off.

After turning his back and walking towards the exit of the arena he could hear the chattering of voices. Everyone seemed to be shocked. Their were mutters of Vergil being rude. He would ignore them as he walked away. A small child runs in his path though blocking him. "Don't be mean to Kyou-san. He's going to be the successor of the clan one day. So you better watch out." The child then storms off, laughter can be heard. Adults beckon to child on to continue, though Vergil gives them a single glare and they stop. He now exits the arena, this time without any interruptions. Apparently he had fought a potential successor to the Hyuga clan. Kyou did not seemed skilled enough the deserve that title, but Vergil knew that he could not judge. Since he had only spared with him for a short amount of time, he could not base his entire skills off of a three second spar. Walking through the large cave, that was custom crafted it seemed. He enters a room he had stayed in previously. Sitting on the bed he would begin to think of his skill sets. It had been a while since he actually used any of his gentle fist techniques in actual combat. This was probably due to the fact that he had yet to be in many situations which called upon his need to use his clans fighting style. There was no one of his rank with Sunagakure no Sato that could pose as a challenge to him, better yet a threat. He was slowly beginning to grow bored with the village. He loved Sunagakure no Sato, so he knew that he'd always have a bond with the village. He grew up there so the place held a great sentimental value to him. His bond with the village could not be broken so easily. He hoped that soon there would rise a person strong enough to challenge him. His brothers in the Brotherhood of Light, were his mentors and he felt that so far had learned a great deal from them. Though soon he felt that he would be able to surpass them eventually. What then? What was left for him to do if he surpassed his leaders? There was only a single answer to this question and it was obvious to Vergil, it was only a matter of time. Within the span of a week or two he figured he will have evolved past his own expectations. At least that is what he hoped.

Standing up from the bed Vergil begins to stretch his arms and legs out preparing for another one of his more physical training sessions. It seemed that he would have no other choice other than to spar with someone this time around. Perhaps he would spar with the alleged future successor to the clan head. Deep down Vergil had wanted to spar with the person since he had before found out that he was the successor. He felt that he earned the right to be named the head of the clan better yet the successor. Vergil had met only two other Hyuuga whom were in the clan and he felt that he was stronger than both of them no. One being Kaim a man he had met that seemed to have little to no skills at all. In fact Vergil hated to think this way, but he had a feeling that the man was a weakling even though he was a member of the Hyuga clan. He felt that the man would most likely die the second he placed a single foot out of the village. It was tragic, but then again, death was a part of life in a way. The other person whom he had met name was Xuro. He was a Hyuga and a very skilled one at that, Vergil could not be absolute certain that he was stronger than him since they had not met in a while. He remembered that the man was the host of a very rare technique, sage mode if he remembered correctly. Even when they sparred the first time, Vergil still remembered being able to land a single hit on the man. Something he would definitely boast about if they were ever able to meet each other again in the future. So far those were the only members in his clan that he'd met. It was a sure possibility that there were other Hyuga out there stronger than him but that was not something that he would bet on seeing as he had absolute confidence in the fact that he was one of the strongest.

Vergil would jab twice into the air in front of him he could hear the whip like sound that originated from his swing. The speed and force behind his punch were both impressive, but he still felt that he was still on the weak side as far as strength went. 'Maybe i should hit the weights?' Vergil would say to himself mentally as he exited the room. He walks down the long hall, he can hear the voices of people talking within the other rooms as he passed them. Finally he reaches the end of the hallway. Standing in front of a door that opens by pushing he does just that and enters. The room is empty of people. There is not a single person around, which was perfect for him because he did not want any distractions, He needed to be absolutely focused for the time being as he tried to increase his strength to even greater lengths. Walking towards a weight bench Vergil would lift a barbell from the rack, he then places all of the weights that he can find onto it, totaling the wight up to twenty-three hundred pounds. Vergil begins to curl the weight up and down till failure. Once he is finished he places the wight back onto the rack. He notices immediately that his arms feel a lot lighter. There is also a massive amount of veins protruding from his forearms. He remains in the room for three hours training with the use of weights. As soon as he finishes he exits the room and returns back towards the training arena. When he returns there is only a single person standing in the center of the arena. In the seats surrounding them the Hyuuga clansmen are seated, it was almost as if they were waiting for him. Just as Vergil begins to question whats going on a portal appears in front of him. A man exits the portal. "Ahh, Vergil." The man says staring towards Vergil. "What's up?" Vergil asks him, referring to the reason for everyone to be waiting on him. "Oh, well you see this is the real reason I invited you. I know that you are serious about your training and we also have someone just like that. Except he wishes to become the clan head in the future. Will you help us improve his skills?" The man asks Vergil. "I guess I have no choice, move." Vergil says to the man, he then evaporates into water and begins to edge away towards the entrance. "Begin!!." The man shouts from within a puddle of water.

As he speaks these words Vergil is already heading towards Kyou. The boy leaps to him in a stance that his similar to the sixty-four palms and from this point on his fate is sealed. Vergil extends his left arm outwards and begins to break into a sprint. His arm slams into the neck of Kyou sending him flying towards the opposite side of the arena. Vergil performs the ram hand seal and body flicker in the path of Kyou, the boys back facing him. Vergil extends his left arm and aims his palm for the back of the boy. A compressed vacuum shell of air slams into his back sending him flying back to the opposite side of the arena. This time Vergil lets him continue on his course, till he slams into the concrete wall unconscious. An uproar fills the arena. People are clapping some are too shocked to even speak. Apparently this was a major upset to them. They had been expecting their prodigy to win. In a way Vergil felt pity for the boy. He had so many people depending on him and he had just let them all down. Though this also proved a suspicion Vergil had had for a little while. It seemed to be that the ones that had something holding them back tended to fail more than often. The boy also seemed to be the family type. Unlike Vergil he had yet to get a taste of the actual ninja world. Had he had his experiences the match may have been entertaining. Still in all Vergil was satisfied with the day. He had got a chance to train his abilities and techniques. He also had the opportunity to use a gentle fist technique in actual combat.

The next day. Vergil walks through the desert a scarf tied around his head, neck, and shielding his eyes. from the sand. He felt that he had more energy than ever before. Such a feeling made him feel as if he could take on the entire world. To think in the previous days activities he had not activated his byakugan, not even a single time. This was good, for he did not want to become too dependent on his byakugan. As time went on he began to come closer to reaching his full potential.

{WC:4,692 ,+23 stats/46JP, Eight Trigrams: One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms Unlocked (2k words)}
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat May 11, 2013 6:44 pm
approved then.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:56 pm
An unmoving wind passes through the night desert, providing a slight sense of coolness. A large man, wrapped in a grayish cloak walks through the village, with a most terrifying presence surrounding him. This man is none other than Vergil Hyuuga. Only recently waking up from a coma, this is his first time moving freely in the past six months. As always, Vergil had chosen to travel in the night while secluded in darkness, using the moon for a source of light. This was the best time to train in the desert, it being significantly cooler at night than during the day when under the scorching wrath of the sun. The Chuunin continues walking, but stops suddenly. Activating the mighty Byakugan, scanning the surrounding area for any abnormal levels of chakra. He sighs with relief, after discovering that there were not any approaching threats.
Suddenly a cloud of dust appears in front of Vergil, out of the dust steps a frail man, around his age. Vergil does not view the man as a threat at all, therefore he continues past him. "Aye, there. I mean..you wouldn't happen to be looking for some company?" Vergil stares blankly at the man. "No, uh I mean..sparring?" The man says, stuttering almost to the point that it became difficult for Vergil to understand him completely. Vergil was not in a rush to go anywhere, but still he did not even consider the man a worthy opponent just by his frail body alone and unfortunately the man did not seem to be the type to settle for a simple "no."
Entering a lax stance, Vergil invites the man to attack. "Oh, and by the way. My name is She-," before the man is even capable of finishing the introductions, Vergil is upon him. Lariat, is the name of the technique he felt like using against the man, his right arm outstretched he would attempt to perform a clothesline. If this were to land, he may end up beheading the man with his arm alone. Unexpectedly the man raises both of his arms, just in time to guard his neck, he is still pushed back 10 meters his feet skidding against the sand floor. The man removes his hands from his neck, a slight smirk on his face.
Indeed he had fooled Vergil, whom thought the man to be weak, purely based on his slim appearance. The man's "turn" began almost immediately, disappearing out of the range of Vergil, and re-appearing behind his back. Pure instinct is the cause of Vergil raising his hand just in time to prevent his skull from being crushed. With his free hand Vergil draws a ninjato from his side, gaining a firm position on the ground he twist around wildly, while at the same time swinging the sword in his hand. The sword meets air, but there is something peculiar. Hence, the man now standing on the ninjato! This came as a shock to Vergil, never in his life had he met someone equal to him in strength while at the same time just as fast as him..This was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity for him to test his skill to their utmost limits.
The cold gray eyes, of Vergil's widen, a set of veins also appear near each eye. This was the Byakugan. As if sensing something the man performs a somersault away from the Hyuuga, landing just 5 meters away from him, a confident smirk still on his face even with this new finding of Vergil being a Hyuuga. "How interesting." Is all the man says, as he begins to charge towards Vergil once more, this time Vergil was able to sense a very strong killing intent, being emitted from the man. "Those eyes...let me have them!" The man says, taking a swipe for the eyes of Vergil, who just barely dodged the man's fingers.
It seemed that the man he was encountering was a rogue ninja, possibly looking to scavenge Dojutsu, but no matter what he would not be able to get them. Even if he had the strength of a God, he would still come up short. This was not due to the strength of Vergil, but more so to his strong will. Many years of strange encounters such as this, only built upon his will to reach a heavenly status and he would not let anyone interfere with his plans..
Coming upon this realizing, Vergil begins to swing both of his arms around rapidly in a spherical motion. Almost instantly a razor like dome intercepts the mans path in his pursuit to attack Vergil, splitting him in numerous pieces. "Kokokoko," Vergil begins to laugh at the foolish man, whom proved to Vergil once more that he could not trust anyone or thing. Still the "spar" was quite enjoyable, he would have preferred for the man to have put up a greater fight, but what else could he expect..
The desert ruthless to all, especially carcasses, wastes no time in getting rid of the remaining pieces of the body for Vergil. Crows, wolves, all flocked around the body and began to devour it as the person responsible for this natural epidemic watches. It is not long before he grows bored of this sight and begins to walk on into the desert, headed towards the cave he calls his home, in hopes of checking up on things.

The approach of morning arrives, when Vergil finally arrives at the cave in which he calls home. He finds a pile of bones near the entrance of the cave. Instantly he recognizes the bones to be that of a puppy that had followed him around on numerous occasions in the past. Such a foolish fate, when the chance of freedom arose it chose to stay behind and "wait" on its master. His foot would slam against the bones reducing them to ash, as he stepped forward into his home. The cave, 50 meters long and wide, along with untraveled areas further within it, was more than enough space for Vergil to live in for the moment.
The man continues to walk around aimlessly, before stripping off his clothes. He walks further within the cave, towards a small stream that fell from higher up in the cave. This stream of water was allocated over several months within the desert never evaporating due to not being exposed to the sunlight, instead the water continued to recycle within the cool cave naturally returning to its place above where Vergil currently stood.
The cool water falls from above Vergil onto his head, from here on Vergil enters the process of showering for the first time in 6 months. While showering he feels warmer than he should, this is not due to the temperature of water, but rather a sudden impulse of rage. His body begins to shake uncontrollably, as he attempts to control his anger.
He had promised himself to never let his anger reach a point where he unjustly hurts others, but more than often he found himself in a position where it was hard to control his anger. As a ninja of Sunagakure sudden fits of rage that places the well-being of others are in danger, would not be tolerated.
The ultimatum he now faced was: He could control his anger, this would be difficult, but possible nonetheless or he would have to leave the village. This was something Vergil could not see himself doing anytime soon, he saw himself as weak even now, and knows that if he were to leave the village, as he was now, his death would be almost certain.
Vergil inhales deeply, stepping away from the water. His decision was made, and it proved to be final. He walks towards his clothing, already dry from the air of the desert, he places on his person casual clothes that that of a commoner would wear. This consisted of a black hooded sweatshirt, which covered his entire upper body stopping at his waist, and a pair of black camouflage jeans, extending to a pair of combat boots. The clothing may have seemed extreme to anyone not accustomed to the conditions of the desert. With this he was ready to train intensely, a new "private" goal in the works.

The day had seemingly passed away quickly, while he prepared himself within the cave. Stepping out from it, it was already night. The moon glimmered brilliantly in the night sky, attracting the attention of Vergil. The man would stare into the moon, for a few seconds before enter the pose of the gentle fist. He would then begin to flow in and out of the various forms and techniques of the esteemed Hyuuga clan, effortlessly.
It is while moving through the various forms he would begin to think on life, the current state of the world. One thing which surprised him was that the world seemed to be in a slightly peaceful state. Villages and the such had not been attacked in a while, at least to his knowledge. Being a Chuunin did not allow him to know certain things.
Still, he saw the quietness of the major and minor villages, as the calm before the "storm." The fact that Uchiha and the like were still alive and breathing, showed that it was only a matter of time before something big happened. He only hoped he could be ready this time, to protect himself, above all else. The thought of protecting other people was not bad or inappropriate, it was just unlikely. How would he be able to protect those around him, if he were weak, like now?
A simple answer to that question was to become stronger. He would need to prepare himself both physically and mentally for the trial which were ahead him. His ability to use only Taijutsu limited him greatly and he was sure that he could always train to specialize something different and commercial, such as Ninjutsu. However, doing something like that would cause him to lose hold of his heritage, Gentle Fist. This was something he was not willing to let go, ever.
Instead he would have to settle with Taijutsu for now. Upon becoming Jounin there were too abilities which interested him. This was the study of weapons (weaponry) and the knowledge of various seals (fuinjutsu), it was obvious that he wanted both of these abilities, but having only one of them would suffice. This causes another question to arise, as he falls to the ground and enters a series of pushups, in hopes of increasing his physical strength.
Having Fuinjutsu and Taijutsu would allow him to create techniques in which he could enhance his physical capabilities. While that was definitely promising, Kenjutsu provided that and it also suited his current level of skill. Taijutsu and Kenjutsu are both naturally independent of chakra. This was more alluring than even Fuinjutsu, given the fact that his foundation was already independent of chakra based techniques.
Not to mention both Taijutsu and Kenjutsu's efficiency depends heavily upon the strength and speed of the performer. Knowing this led Vergil to believe that Kenjutsu would most definitely become the next thing in which he specialized in, and after that Fuinjutsu would without a doubt come into play. This was the more natural order, due to his current layout of skills.

A confident smile spread across the face of the Chuunin, as he lifts himself up from the ground with his bear hands, he then begins to perform pushups while suspended in the air. Strength. This was something that would need to be improved greatly if he wished to expand beyond the normal capabilities of any ordinary NINJA. To be the best in his category, he would need to be the strongest of them all, at the same time the fastest. His speed was already at level to rival those in higher ranks above him, all that needed further improving was his overall strength.
Strength, was something that he could easily improve. Consisting mostly on labor work and training, with hard work and effort he would be able to become one of the strongest (physically) in the land of Sunagakure. This was not a stretch, but merely a pure fact. Hosting Taijutsu (and soon Kenjutsu), he would easily be able to build upon his strength to an even higher level.
Vergil lowers his body towards the ground performing his last series of vertical pushups. Next, he bends his elbow and pushes against the ground. This causes his body to raise into the air. Vergil tucks both of his legs behind his leg performing a seemingly effortless flip, and lands softly on the sandy desert floor. The thought of many strength exercises ran through his head, giving him a various set of ideas and the sort. Walking around through the desert he passes a large boulder before, backpedaling back towards it.
He stares at the large boulder cautiously. The boulder was shaped like an egg, with the size of a house. It's density was probably immeasurable, it seemed heavy in mass as-well as weight too. Judging by it's appearance alone, Vergil estimated the boulder to be around 900 kilograms. Vergil approaches the boulder, bending down carefully, he squeezes his quadriceps and calf muscles. Lowering his arms, he places his hands under the boulder. He begins to sigh deeply, breathing in and out rhythmically building up his confidence.
Finally, he grips the bottom of the rock tightly with his hands and fingers. He can feel the pressure the lift is having on his legs, still he continues to try and lift the boulder. For several seconds he strains and finally realizes that his actions are to no
avail. He lets out a sharp scream of relief while stepping away from the boulder. He knew when he first approached the large boulder, that lifting it would be no easy feat. Failure, gave him reassurance.
Vergil stares around himself in the desert. He can see another boulder this one smaller in size, but still capable to be lifted by him. It would not be an easy lift, but he figured that it would place enough strain on his muscles to allow him to get some decent weight-training in.
In a flash, Vergil is in front of the small boulder, well at least small in comparison to the first one. He follows the same routine, before lifting the boulder into the air easily. The boulder held at his waist-line, Vergil would attempt to raise it even higher. Inhaling he would begin to lift the boulder over his head, now was the fun part. He would slowly begin to press the boulder up and down, stopping once his elbow reaches 90 degrees and lifting it once more.
He would continue to do this until he feels a burning sensation in his arms, this is a sign of soreness, which in itself is a sign of future muscle growth. After his last rep, he throws the boulder into the air. Leaping behind it, he somersaults midair, extending his right foot, he smashes it against the boulder breaking it into many pieces, which scatter around the desert floor.

After breaking the rock, his stomach growls. It seems that he was fed, while held captive, which prevented him from starving to death. He still lost some of his weight, which was good in a sense, that he could rebuild that weight with pure muscle. The problem at hands now was getting food, he could always travel to the village, in under a minute he would probably be eating a meal, but now he did not have that luxury. He wanted to devote every spare second he had into training, which means he would hunt his food down, instead of buying it.
The fun begins, Vergil enters a crouch and eliminates all things any "civilized" person would do from his mind. Now was the time to behave like an animal, and in order to do that he would have to become one mentally. He zips through the desert his ears catching the sound of a howl, within 10 meters of his current position. Almost as soon as he head the howl, he as at its location.
Standing on the top of a sand dome, he peers down curiously at the den of wolves below him. This caught him off guard, for he did not expect for it to be this many, a pact of 12 wolves circle the carcass of a camel. Entering their den would prove to be quite dangerous, of course he could always use jutsu, but he decided to rely on his natural strength for this venture in particular.
Vergil approaches the pact of wolves confidently, he did not attempt to hide for there was no point in doing so, when they could just sniff out his location easily. He continues walking till he stands in the center of their den, naturally the wolves do not take kindly on their territory being tread upon and growl at him angrily. Entering a fighting stance, he prepares himself for a rumble.
The first brave wolf of the pact, lunges at him while snapping its teeth. Vergil simply raises his lift hand catching the slack of fur, on the back of the wolf. While holding it in the air he slaps it once with his right hand, the neck of the wold twists around completely and back to its original position. The wolf would die instantly, without having to suffer.
The other wolves take sight of this, as Vergil drops the deceased first wolf's body to the floor. Some of the wolves attempt to escape, however Vergil intercepts their paths. None of the animals would be leaving alive, after their encounter with Vergil. He needed the training, but he would not let their deaths be in vain, for each wolf he kills he will become stronger.
After realizing that they had met an alpha male, the wolves all begin to whimper in acknowledgement of defeat. However, this does not prevent their natural killing instinct from kicking in. As if realizing this, all of the wolves pounce towards Vergil at once. The man attempts to maneuver around them, he knew that if he wanted to he could easily kill them off with his speed alone, but where was the fun in that?
Dodging wolf after wolf was quite simple, his superior flexibility allowed him to duck and bend further back to avoid their snapping jaws, the only thing he could not manage to avoid was their saliva dripping on him. He did not mind this, it was better than having their teeth sink into his flesh. Continuing to dodge their attempts, he grows bored. Finally raising upright from a backwards bent position, he kicks his left foot out slamming it into a wolf. The moment his feet makes impact with the skull of the wolf, he can feel it crush almost instantly, its head taking the shape of a deflated balloon. The wolf slams into the wolves behind it, killing them too, just from the sheer pressure of the attack.
Vergil could already feel his strength training paying off, while "hunting," he quickly finishes up the rest of the wolves and now finds himself standing in the center of 6 wolves, all dead. Kneeling on the ground, he grabs a rock and a few small pieces of wood, which lay deep within the sand. Stacking them together he begins to scrape the wood against the rock. This creates a small flame, which he blows on gently, causing it to spread to the rest of the wood. He removes a kunai from his pouch, in preparation to skin the wolves. As he enters the cooking process, his mind begins to drift off once more.
This thought was on who would be participating in the Jounin exams, there was not a date released yet to the ninja, but he was hoping to be ready for whenever the exam began. This would be his first time participating in such exam. Having previously rose the ninja ranks through missions. Now he would have to face off against other ninja, perhaps teaming with some too in the process. Teaming up with other ninja was something he was weary of, he did not know how to perform under such positions. Only knowing how to protect himself, this would have to change slightly if he was to be part of a team.
The easiest solution to this predicament would be scavenging a team of ninja. He could currently start leading a squad now if he wanted to. It was the responsibility of looking after others which bothered him. Still, this was something he needed to experience, so after finishing his strength training he would have to be sure to request membership as a squad leader, but if he could not find a team that would be just as fine, perhaps better...
A meal prepared in front of Vergil, consisting of 36 wolf legs cooked down tot he point where little fat remained. As well as 6 sections of ribs, cooked to the same extent. Vergil would be sure to watch his diet, for appearance reasons. Having thick muscle was definitely alluring, he thought that and he was sure others would too. Which was not good if he was to perform covertly in the future. Thus the reason of having a lean, yet strong build build was best for him.
After an hour, Vergil is done with the meal, piles of bones lay before him, the remnants of the lengthy meal he just finished. Standing up he would move back to his cave, for he was feeling rather sleepy. Once arriving at the cove, he would close the "door" to his home. His door being a large rock, tall enough to block the entrance to the cave he was stationed at. After this, he lays on the floor and falls asleep.

This slumber would last for an entire week, Vergil would hunt for food and train when he could, but he would mostly sleep. His body needing all the rest it could get, in order to improve even more. During this week of hibernation it was one dream which stuck out to him. This dream was perhaps a revelation of the near future. The dream was him, walking out of the gates of Sunagakure.
However he did not have the feeling of it being just a travel, instead it felt permanent. It was true, if he planned to accomplish his goals, he would have to leave the village. A plan of eliminating the Uchiha's while serving under one did not make any sense to him and each second he breathed he could fear his impending death upon him, the longer he stayed within the village walls.
He leans up from the stone floor, raising his left hand to his face, he lets it rest upon his forehead as he thinks, about the village he had grown up in his entire life, Sunagakure No Sato. To leave the village forever, was supposed to feel saddening, but Vergil felt no deep connection with the village, while at the same time he did not harbour any hatred for the village itself. Though being under the rule of an Uchiha was alarming. The things they'd done to him and his family, he could only imagine what one could do to an entire village. The very thought was frightening.
The judgement of the higher powers obviously saw it fit to give an Uchiha the authority over the village, and for that he could not question their choice. He only hoped for it to be correct and pure of influence, by any outer powers.

Vergil stands up opening his door by sliding the stone away, he steps outside and stares into the night sky. Once again he found himself entrapped by the beauty of the moon, as it shone above him. Absent of color, a pale white. This was the appearance of the moon. Vergil sometimes felt sorry for the moon, being forever destined to circle the planet. Such a fate was upsetting.
He continues to stare at the moon, oblivious to the outer progress of himself. His forearms, thick and strong, as-well as his trapezoids muscles, which bulged through his shirt slightly. His entire body's outer frame had seemingly changed through his time of sleeping and it was just as he wanted it to be. The true ability of his strength was not seen through his lean appearance.

{WC:4089,+20 stats & 40 jp}
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:46 pm
approved
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:28 pm
What is death? One could answer this question simply by proclaiming that death is when life ends. Digging further into the meaning, one now asks what is life and how does one know that it has ended? The answers to these question would without a doubt vary, but for Vergil there was a simple, solemn answer. This is that life ends when one's happiness has ended. When someone no longer has a reason to smile or laugh, nothing to look forward to...It is by this definition that Vergil can consider himself already dead. He knows that the only thing he can bring to the world is sadness in the end. In fact, if he were to slay of the Uchiha, he did not know what would be left for him afterwards. Would he live a life in solitude, until he grows old and eventually dies of naturally causes or will he become even more corrupted in his ways. The Uchiha not being enough he now branches out in an attempt to destroy all life forms. Though he could not see himself doing that, there was a possibility. He only hoped that someone would stop him before he does any unnecessary harm.
This is the train of thought Vergil found himself in, while sitting down within his cave/home. For the past few weeks, Vergil had been within his cave, only leaving to hunt for food and train. Any other person might consider this boring and unexciting, but Vergil saw it as preparation. He was nearing the end of his strength training. All of his work would pay off by the end of the week, if he continued uninterrupted and he believed that once his strength hit a level to match his speed, he would become nearly unstoppable in close range. Standing up from the ground, Vergil walk towards the entrance of the cave, that is now sealed by a boulder. Approaching the entrance, Vergil raises his left hand and casually pushes the boulder aside, as he exits.
He walks out 50 yards away from his home and begins to stretch, exclusively  targeting his most important muscles. Once he finishes, he begins to enter the Hyuuga's Gentle Fist, taking the stance he flows in and out of each technique. Only practicing on the form, not releasing any chakra. To him it seemed that it was not too long ago that he was training to learn the bulk of the Gentle Fist techniques. Now he knew them all and he was sure that they would come in handy in the future.  He would hate for them to be of no use.
While training his mind wonders off. He begins to wonder about his clan. He knew everything about his clan, but he only met a few other branch members like himself. He would like to meet others, but he did not know where to look. He had already gone to Konohagakure No Sato, but that was only to observe his clan's landmarks there. He did not leave Sunagakure with the intent of meeting anyone in particular. Though next time, he would. Since, it was crucial for him to gather all of the remaining members of his clan, in order to take their opinion on his plan.
Wiping out the Uchiha clan would not be an easy feat, even the ones at the rank of an academy student posed a threat. Well, they would pose a threat to any other ninja, but not Vergil. He had experienced enough 'sparring' on the battle field. So much to the point that he knew that he was within the top 3 strongest ninja of the village.
 If he could rank them in the order of power, the list would go as follows: One, Koroshi Uchiha. The 'appointed,' based on this fact, one could only assume that he was above average, and even if he wasn't being a kage opened a lot of doors of influence. Two, may have been Nero in the past. Though since the man was deceased, it carries over to Xuro. A man capable of manipulating clay. A truly terrifying person, based on the fact that it was without a doubt that the man would become stronger while Vergil was in his coma. Three, was none other than himself. Specializing in Taijutsu only, is the only thing which places him at number three. He always felt that if he had Kenjutsu as well as Taijutsu, he would be able to easily become the second strongest person within the village. If not the first, depending on his mastery. However, Vergil was not training to simply become the strongest in Sunagakure. Instead he wished to be come the strongest Hyuuga, wherever that would place him, is up to the God's.
Vergil finishes his final form of the Hyuuga's Gentle Fist, he stands still and collects himself. He raises both of his hands towards his face and scans them. Numerous blisters and scars, some recent and some older, covered his hands. His arms and legs are the most important, being a Taijutsu specialist, at the moment, he depended heavily on them. If they were to be damaged...This prompts Vergil to begin to think about perhaps creating a special type of gear or equipment, better yet armor. Though he didn't have too much of a use for it now, he was sure that he was going to need it  in the future. He could not risk foolishly damaging his hands, especially if it could be avoided. Only one problem arose, how much would it cost? It was obvious that with the money he had he would be able to easily buy standard armor, but why? When he could raise the money he has now and buy the best armor possible, custom suited, one could not go wrong with that. Vergil shakes his head slightly, confirmation that he would need to do more missions, and then he could purchase himself the best protective gear, to suit his fighting style.

He calmly begins to walk through the desert, when something catches his eye. A small object is slowly approaching him from the ground, as if it is crawling. Vergil activates his byakugan to further inspect the object, and to his amazement it is a person. After inspecting it with his eyes for a few more seconds,in order to make sure an explosive tag or any other objects were attached to him or her, he dashes towards the small person. A gust of wind sends a wave of sand towards his eyes, he raises his arm to shield himself from it, at the same time he gets a clear look at the person on the ground.
It was a little boy. He appeared to be no more than 6 years of age. He was also riddled with scars, none life threatening as far as he could tell. He kneels down and turns the boy over, "Are you alright?" Vergil asks out of concern for the boy. "Da-Dad." The boy says, his voice dry. Vergil raises a canteen from his side and pours water into the mouth of the boy, slowly so he can rid him of dehydration. "Yes. Your dad, where is he? I'm sure he's worried about you. So let's go home. Where do you live?" He asks, lifting the boy over his shoulders and onto his back. As he lifts him, he frisks the boy, checking for any weapons that could endanger his life, while in such a vulnerable position. "No. We can't go back. Bad men have mommy and daddy." Vergil stops walking. "Bad men? Who are these men," he asks. "I don't know, but daddy told me to run..so we have to." This boy.. "It's alright. Look here.." Vergil raises a finger and taps it against his Sunagakure No Sato headband. "I'm a ninja, those men shouldn't be any problem." A sound of whimpering increases as the boy begins to cry. He points out towards the west of their current location, his home perhaps. "Hold on tight." Vergil says, before dashing towards the direction.
With the aid of his Byakugan, he is able to swiftly locate the boy's home. A run down shack, two stories tall and 30 meters wide. Held together with random types of wood, as well as a few rocks keeping up the bottom foundation of the house. Vergil slowly approaches the home, standing 50 meters away. It was quiet and he did not sense any chakra signatures, but just to be sure he would stop walking. "Go wait over their, between the crevice of the rocks and hide. Until your family comes.." The boy follows instructions Hiding between a set of rocks, in a crouched position.
Vergil proceeds towards the boy's home, from a distance he can see that the front door is open already. Entering the home, a noticeable trail of blood can be seen. Leading from the dining area towards the area outside the back of the home. Vergil walks slowly through the house, but stop immediately the moment he hears the creaking of a floor board behind him.
He leaps forward, turning his body around in mid-air. His movement was not a second too soon, because a fork like blade swung down from the room beside where he was previously standing. The blade crashes through the wall and slams on the floor, even while standing 10 meters away, Vergil could feel the foundation of the home vibrate slightly. After it finishes shaking a moment of silence fall over the home, as Vergil waits for the person responsible for nearly cleaving him in half, as well as breaking the wall,  to reveal himself.  One thing that concerned him about the person, whomever he was, was that even with his byakugan activated he could not sense his chakra presence.
A moment later, a single booted foot steps out of the room. The foot was large, leading Vergil to believe that the person had to be rather large too, but the largeness of the foot was not the first thing that caught Vergil's attention. The first thing that alarmed him was how blood stained the boot was, he did not know who the blood belonged to, but he guessed it to be the parents of the young boy, leaving this to be the perpetrator.

Finally a man steps from the room. The perpetrator was wearing a pair of black pants, dark blood stained boots, and only a hood cover his head. The torso area was shirtless, revealing an impressive frame of abs, along with a few large scars, allowing Vergil to assume this person has batlle experience. The person also stood at an astonishing height of 7 feet, this would be a tough one... So Vergil does not attempt to engage in conversation once finally seeing the man, instead he dives in, halting directly in front of the man. His frame of 6'3 reveals the obvious height difference.  Vergil feints a left straight, and raises his right leg into the air at an odd angle, above the man's head, and brings it downwards with his full strength (Brazilian kick). The strike connects, slamming against the mans neck, however the man does not even buckle. In fact, the attack seemed to have no effect at all.
The monster of a man raises his hand and grasps the right foot of Vergil. Dammit. With a single arm the man lifts Vergil's entire boy in the air by his leg, and immediately throws him upwards.
Against his will, Vergil slams through the first two stories of the house, and now finds himself in the air above the house. His mind in a blank unconscious state, while falling towards the ground. He shakes his head slowly as he finds himself only a few meters from his skull smashing against the ground. He lowers both of his hands towards the ground to cushion the fall and it does, only a bit though, as he now finds himself rolling against the sand floor that for some reason feels a lot more like concrete.
The man exits the house, walking out towards the back, where Vergil lies. The Chuunin moans, as he begins to stand. Outside of the house and in the open, he notices something about the man he hadn't before and this was that the man seemed to be under the control of someone else. Able to tell this from the sluggish way the man walked, as well as the pale skin color. This would also explain why the man hosted no chakra signature. Vergil could not explain it very well, but he had an overall hunch that the man was probably already dead, just under the control of someone else. 
Vergil loosens the muscles in his neck by twisting it around, his neck emits a popping sound, he then darts towards the position of the man. At the moment he was traveling at a speed he was sure the man would not be able to keep up with due to his large frame. However, Vergil could not be any more wrong. The man darts towards Vergil as well matching his speed. They both meet at the halfway point, with Vergil and the man extending their fists. Their fists meet and a moment of stillness echos throughout the desert. Only a few seconds later, a wave of sand erupts around them. The pure impact of their fists creates a shock wave pushing all sand within a 30 meter radius away from them.
They both find themselves in a stalemate. Their hands still connected from the punch. Heh. Vergil concentrates on excreting chakra from the Tenketsu on both his arms, and it does not take long for shrouds of purple chakra to appear around the both of them. The shrouds both have the appearance of a lion's head, the mouths located around his fists. Their fists still connected, the man attempts to move, once noticing a new change in Vergil, but it's too late. As the man draws his hand back, the lion head on Vergil's fist opens and leans forward as Vergil does, then quickly snaps it shut. Removing the man's right hand, down to the forearm. He tries to retreat, but Vergil raises his free hand and slams it into the man's stomach, the jaw of the lion eating its way in creating a whole where the man's heart once was.

The man falls to the ground, dead forever, this time. Immediately after the man's death, a chakra signature appears. This chakra signature belonging to the man that has the kid's parents held hostage. Vergil body flickers, landing in front of an underground cellar. Starring down at the cellar, he notices two more chakra signatures, significantly weaker than the first once. Without a doubt these were the boy's parents and they were still alive, at least for now. Vergil leans over and opens the cellar, stepping down his foot lands on the first step of the staircase. "Help!" A voice screams from the bottom of the cellar, followed by a slap. "Shut up! Who ever that is up there, you better come dow-." Before the man can finish his sentence, Vergil is already standing directly in front of him. His face blank of all emotion. Multiple tears on his clothing and slight bruising over his arms, legs, and face.
"Go! Your son is waiting.."
The Hyuuga says loudly, the woman as well as her husband both exit the bunker, his eyes starring directly into those of the man. This entire time, he was wonder why he felt a connection with the young boy. Now he knew why he had that feeling. it was because he remembers being in a very similar situation. Home broken into, family murdered..Luckily things did not get that far, but to prevent any future possibilities he would have to kill the man standing in front of him....
The cellar door closes and the two lunge at each other. Vergil swiftly draws a kunai, and the man barely does the same. They clash their weapons together, an obvious difference in strength with Vergil easily overpowering him. "Do you know what you just did? That family owes a large amount of debt to m-." Vergil's kunai slashes the lower lip of the man in half. "Shut up." Vergil then steps back away from the man, and begins to bounce from foot to foot, exchanging his weight per foot quickly, the speed slowly increases, until his movements become a blur to the man. It was now over, but Vergil wanted him to suffer because each time he looks the man in the eyes, he sees the pattern of a sharingan.
Vergil bounces rapidly around the man, every few seconds he leans forward to slash him on an unguarded area. It does not take long for a pool of blood to be at the man's feet before he falls to his knees. "Stahp, I let 'em off. Just please stahp." Vergil stops all movement, toying with the man he pretends as if he is actually pondering on letting him loose in the world. He's asking me for help? Where was this politeness when he was torturing the boy's family? I guess it didn't exit then, heh. This is a fitting end for scum like him, but wait a minute... The man begins to move slightly, slowly edging himself towards the cellar. I have to make his death slow and painful, so that he can know he's dead. Removing the head would be too quick, he would probably go into shock. Ah!! That's it!!

Vergil walks past the man, as he crawls towards the door. "You're free." The man looks startled at first, but this moment of confusion is short lived he darts towards the door and pass Vergil. Finally outside the man begins to run, but suddenly stops 5 meters away from the basement. "What's wrong?" Vergil asks, a slight humor in his voice. The man turns around slowly, and reveals a large slit in his throat. "Ah, that's right. I forgot to tell you that you were already dead before you even stepped out of the bunker. My fault, I forgot to tell you that the moment you rushed pass me, I swiftly slit your throat with my kunai. See?" Vergil says, lifting his blood stained kunai from his side. "Oh and I hit an artery too..You're going to need to get to a hospital real soon before you bleed out. Luckily you have enough time. The way I cut you, I avoided everything that would cause instant death, so you have about twenty minutes. Oops fifteen now, sorry. I was talking too much. I don't really do this you know." Vergil says, approaching the man slowly, while he collapses on his back. Struggling for air that would never come. "Talking that is. I don't like talking, but for some reason I feel the need to right now." The man gasps for air. "What did you say, speak louder I can't hear you." In an attempt to speak more blood erupts from the man's mouth and throat. "Second thought, you might want to stay quiet. Forgot that I destroyed your vocal cords, when I cut you."
The man struggles for a breath of air, that he would never get, before dieing. Vergil approaches the body and stares down at the man. This time he sees something. there's movement to his right, he draws his kunai and throws it in the direction of the movement and it slams against the edge of the house. Behind the cover of the edhe of the house is the kid, Vergil smiles, but upon seeing this the kid runs away screaming. Vergil stares around puzzled at first, until he saw 'it.'
 His own reflection in the lifeless eye of the dead man. Blood spatters all over the body of Vergil, none of it his. He looked exactly like a psychopath..He sighs, turning around. He was slowly beginning to lose control of himself. He turns away from the house and walks back towards his cave

2 days later.

Vergil sits in his cave. His wounds already healed, with little to no treatment. In front of him is a large pile of ash. This ash came from a large boulder he had completely pulverized with a pluck from his finger. He could now say it, and believe it,  NOW he was strong. It's almost time..

{Word Count:3,422 / 17 Stats & 34 Jp.}
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:52 am
Approval no jutsu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum