Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Fools Gold

+2
Wandering Blind Man
Psychosis
6 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fools Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Fools Gold

Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:36 pm
Yeah, in order. We are in my lab, well, my Master's lab, she owns it, I run it... usually. We are here because this is the safest place to explain. Why am I a girl right now? Because I want to be, end of story. No, you cannot remove his eyes. That woman who had the sword is my master, the one I follow until death. You are female because I cant kill you, and you attacked my master. Now Eiji, stop staring at Genjina, I dont care how attracted to her you are," was Kuro's first answer. Fai looked from the ugly abomination to Eiji," well your taste is terrible," as he looked back to Kuro he would smile as he heard the next statement,""Now, I am Kuro Shikyo, I am the second Psychosis, and the third Fear, I serve Minatsuki Takami until death. Now you all introduce yourselves." Fai would look at them all as his real eye color took over in his left eye which would be a golden yellow,"Well then for proper introduction, i am Fai..no wait i guess Fai is dead now isn't he," taking off the bandages looking at everyone with his yellow and blue eyes,"My name is Yui Li Wong...Crimson Dragon..And subjectively the Lightning God," as he gave a bow.
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 pm
Eiji completely astonished that they would think he was attracted to the ugliest creation man has ever seen and rage filled his eyes, "YOU THINK I FUCKING LIKE THAT UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!? I WAS LOOKING AT HER BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO FUCKING FIGURE OUT HOW SOMETHING COULD POSSIBLY GET SO UGLY!!" Eiji letting out his steam breathed deeply in and out trying to relax himself, "Sorry, it's just if someone were to actually like that thing," he said pointing at Genjina, "The world might possibly cease to exist." Eiji was forgetting something, some of the people in the room didn't know him, "Oh right, my name is Eiji by the way..."
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm
Yeah, in order. We are in my lab, well, my Master's lab, she owns it, I run it... usually. We are here because this is the safest place to explain. Why am I a girl right now? Because I want to be, end of story. No, you cannot remove his eyes. That woman who had the sword is my master, the one I follow until death. You are female because I cant kill you, and you attacked my master. Now Eiji, stop staring at Genjina, I dont care how attracted to her you are. "

Genji glaned over at Eiji, " You know as a female now i would understand why no one would fuck your anoying ass." Lifting his hand flipping Eiji off and hold his hand up up flipping Eiji up while talking.

" Im Genji Uchiha."

Still flipping Eiji off as he held his hand up.

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:08 pm
Yui would consider asking why is that she was so dam ugly, but looking at Eiji being a female made it a little worse. He would nod as he smiled," Very well then i will wait until your master returns," as he went to a clean wall and leaned onto it looking around the place.
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 am
Eiji obviously pissed with the man for making his penis retract and humongous boobs grow from his chest he just glared at the man/woman for a moment. Then used the water from his/her boobs and made it go down making his vagina disappear and putting a fake penis and balls in its place he also rearranged his face to make it look like a man again. This was okay for a temporary thing, but he did not intend for periods to come from his fake penis every month. "When you get a chance mind giving me a real dick back?" he said to Kuro, "Also are we going to get some work done or?" Then Eiji decided it was best to let the man do what he does and he changed himself back to the sexy slut the man had made him before. Hopefully this man would change him back soon.
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm
Genjis hand went down as he noticed almost everyone was now turned into a girl. " Hahahaha, your an ugly ass girl yourself there Eiji." Chuckling Genjis body leaned back sitting against a wall. " Well ill stay until our leader gets back."

((Its short i know x.x))

Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:16 pm
Fai would simply watch as Kuro would continue to work on the body. It intrigued him how he knew so much about the body and its workings. As everyone else was debating on leaving Fai was the only one to sit back and wait for the "leader" to come back so they could get on with this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum