Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

alucard121
alucard121
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 340

Foreign Shinobi [Caesar's Invite Only] Empty Re: Foreign Shinobi [Caesar's Invite Only]

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:38 pm
waking up he looked at the foot of his bed and saw black cerburis and smiled to him self. He let out a light whistle and Black cerburis's ears perked up. "well are you ready for our run." Black cerbur ris let out a low bark. Dante got dressed and placed his sword on his side it was funny looking red green and whie he smiled. walking out of his house with black cerburis on his heels he headed for the village gate. once out of the gate h headed for the cliff he new well but to his surprise black cerburis started growling and Dante looked around and over the edge and low on the ground below he spotted a man. Not knowing what the man wanted or really cared he need a good spar and was read if the man was he jumped down the cliff with black cerburis right with him he stopped as he got close and bowed and said "my name is dante and this is black cerburis ". standing nearly seven feet tall he was taller than most and hoped that this didnt make the man in front of him weary of sparring. "would you like to spar with us ?. wating on the man answer he looked at black cerburis and smiled .

[twc=217

alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Foreign Shinobi [Caesar's Invite Only] Empty Re: Foreign Shinobi [Caesar's Invite Only]

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:23 pm
while watching the man draw his sword Dante looked slightly down and nodded at black cerbuuris. now looking back at the man he drew his own sword and was contimplating and laughed when the man made his threat but took it seruiously beause he didnt really know thius man but he studdied the man.he was think about how to go about this spar with out killing each other.he finaaly put his sword away and asked if the could use hand to hand combat. bowing he was stretching and was looking at both black cerburis and the man with the sword out now more like dancing than stretching the man was giving some low kicks and jabs waiting on an answer from the man and looked at him waiting for him to make the first move even if the man used his sword he would make a stand with no weapon unless it came to last resort and the smiled knowing this man would not move fuirst so lifting him self off the ground with one foot he did a low whistle meaning for black cerburis to stay unless called for battle. landing right next to the man with his ghands ready for a fight are you read sir.
[twc=427 its all good i know what you meen and i dont intend on killing you i hope the same from you ]

Last edited by alucard121 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:52 pm
getting kicked had surprised him but apperently the young man had forget that black cerburis was watch and whistled black cerburis leaped and aimed an attck to the mans leg if it connected the man would be on one knee. with black cerburis attacking from behind the boy he wouldnt be able to see it coming in time. when the boy hits the ground Dante takes the chance to attack with a powerful brizialan jui jitsu uppercut to the boys jaw sending him back 3 feet landing on his back. smiling while his head is throbbing from getting kicked. Dante whistled and Black cerburis returned to his side and sitting down and panting. looking "weren1t exspecting that where you." looking at the boy giving him time to come to his senses he had hit him with poower but not enough to knock him out but to jar him some. waiting for the boy to draw his sword but hopping he wouldnt. patting black cerburis on his head. walking toward the man he noticed his head band wasnt the same as his own "what village are you from?" Black cerburis was getting an itch and descided to scratch it. looking at the man on the ground and waited for him to rise and fight .
[twc= 630]

alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:49 am
[ your line about where my dog was is a vauge manip.....if i was beside you then you got behind me then the dog is behind you.....if you wouldnt mind fixing that part please. Secondly my wolf is stronger then you so your hit would not knock it out.....and i can under stand you hearing the whistle and thinking dog....but as it is it was behind you and you were closer to it then i was counting in the fact that i jumped and landed beside you i couldnt be more then 2 meters away from you and for you but that is beside the point here.....For you to be able to knee my pet you would have to turn atleast 165 degress around and by that logic you would not be able to see me in your periphal vision im not trying to bitch but if you had wanted me to edit my post i would have.]

alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:19 pm
" yes and your strength is at 3 and i stated that i jumped and landed beside you and you also stated that you popped up behind me thus putting my WOLF behind thus making you have to turn all the way around leaving me out of your sight"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum