Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gohan
Gohan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Young Saiyans Empty Young Saiyans

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:24 pm
Gohan sat cross legged on the grassy training field, looking out over the village of Kumogakure no Sato. A broad smile is spread across his face, the man twisting his body slightly to reach behind his back and stretch his arms. He hadn't trained in quite a long time, and hoped to finally get a little stronger after having just eaten a colossal meal. After a few moment of stressing and a couple deep breaths he hops to his feet, holding his hands high above his head and swinging down to reach for his toes a few times.

He waits on the field now to see if he would be lucky enough to come across a sparring partner, until then Gohan planned to just stretch and exercise a bit, enjoying the breeze as it flowed over the training field.
TheMysteriousYouth
TheMysteriousYouth
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Young Saiyans Empty Re: Young Saiyans

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:32 pm
Trunks walking from a small scuffle with a Mountain Lion after wandering down a cliff from the path away from the village, his hands slide in his pockets as his feet go from stone to soft ankle length grass.

His green eyes scan around the clearing his facial expressions morphing from disinterest to a wide smile upon sighting his friend and partial mentor, the Teen who took the young Saiyan under his wing after a few mishaps with his Father's training sessions...

Re-repressing those memories now.

His pace quickens too a slight jog his right hand raising high above his head waving to the other Saiyan "Hey Gohan!!" he shouts in greeting as he begins closing the 30 foot distance.
Gohan
Gohan
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm
Gohan's vision snaps to look back at the young boy running towards him. For a moment he is confused before his look of uncertainty morphs into a wide smile with realization. He raises his right hand up and waves it wildly at the boy, his large grin wildly displayed as he shouts back.

"Oh, Hey Trunks!"

The two boys having some history together and being a part of the same clan having left a bond of friendship between them. An idea pops into the boy's head, causing his every widening grin to grow even larger. His tone of voice grows even louder, despite his friend's closing distance due to sheer excitement.

"Hey, would you like to train or spar with me?!?"

TheMysteriousYouth
TheMysteriousYouth
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:52 pm
Trunks widens his smile at the return of his greeting as he stops fifteen feet from his friend stopping his feet spread apart slightly looking prepared for a fight if need be, they are rather far from the village after all.

His smile morphs into a wide grin at the mention of a spar the Saiyan blood inside him at the aspect of a challenge "Sure!!" he says his right foot sliding back his left foot remaining stiff as his knee's bend slightly his left foots toes aimed towards Gohan while his body turns away from him his right fist cocked at his side while his left fist is in front of his face ready to block and strike his muscles tensing up in preparation for a strike or block.

Gohan
Gohan
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:04 pm
"Great!"

Gohan replies back upon hearing Trunk's response. His face grows serious now, the smile remaining obvious, but hidden behind a more concentrated gaze. It is clear that this fight is more of a playful venture to him, a way of exercising with a friend to stave off the boredom of simple stretching. With a slightly repressed level of excitement, Gohan exhales deeply and slips into a battling mindset.

His body takes stance, his right leg sweeping behind him and his left leg bending slightly to remain solid in preparation of beginning a sprint. His arms bend to cover his front, balling into tight fists in a seemingly standard fighting stance. He jumps up and down gently, alternating slightly between each leg before bursting forwards towards his opponent. He jumps up once within range, twirling around with his left leg extended and aiming a powerful spinning kick to the center of Trunk's chest.
TheMysteriousYouth
TheMysteriousYouth
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:16 pm
His eyes watch the older boys approach and when he spins in his jump Trunks leans back slightly so the kick may miss him, his right arm already prepared flies forward his fist opening into a palm which slaps against the back of Gohans passing ankle forcing his spin to go faster then intended.

As the spin continues forward Trunk's left hand shoots forward aiming for the side of Gohan's chest with full force his miniscule strength only enough to send the older teen toppling backwards in his spin and impact the ground if unavoided.

"Hey Gohan! Do you know how to fly yet?" he asks while striking his intended target.
Gohan
Gohan
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 pm
His kick misses with a small level of finesse displayed by his friend, his spin causes the somewhat weak ninja to lose perception and balance a bit, leaving him open for the attack that Trunks launches. The incoming left hand pushes forwards into his chest, the attack hurting a little bit but not having much strength to do anything notable. The momentum of the punch is transferred through his body, causing the boy to flip backwards with the use of some basic redirection methods. His right hand shoots out to palm the ground, performing an acrobatic backwards cartwheel to gracefully land with small clouds of dust forming at his feet.

His form now stands about two meters from Trunks, and just as he is about to lunge forward again with another attack he is interrupted and immediately skids to a halt. The question is perceived and Gohan takes a moment to collect his thoughts and snap out of battle mode before offering up his response.

"No not yet, I think I have the method down but I need to become stronger before I can use it right."

The familiar smile comes back to his face, his left hand coming up to hold the back of his head.

"I was actually gonna go train with my dad later today, I was hoping he would teach me a few things. I'm not sure if he's busy or not, but maybe later I can show you some of the stuff he shows me!"

TheMysteriousYouth
TheMysteriousYouth
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm
The young Saiyan nods his brow furrowing in thought slightly "Cool, I saw my Dad a few days ago flying over the village...he was carrying a bunch of cats and looked kinda mad...not that that's new.." he says with a bit of a deadpan.

He crosses his arms over his chest tilting his head to the left "You got the method?? How much power does it take??" he asks his confusion shifting to excitement "Can you teach me the method??" he asks while bouncing on his heels in excitement.
Gohan
Gohan
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 pm
Gohan nods at the comment about his father, Vegeta. It seemed like that guy was always angry about something, but it was difficult to figure out what. Maybe that guy was just a naturally angry person?

The next questions are perceived and Gohan grins again, happy to teach Trunks what little he has figured out so far.

"Well, from what I can tell, I think it just has to do with the amount of energy we can concentrate in our feet."

He focuses for a few moments on his feet in particular, holding both fists at his sides and standing straight up. For a few moments there is pure silence, Gohan clenching his teeth a little bit before jumping into the air. The emitted Ki energy spurts from his feet, the boy gliding upwards about five meters for a few seconds before the unstable energy shorts out and he falls back down.

Gohan laughs a little bit to himself with some level of embarrassment with a ungraceful fall onto his feet that creates a large dust cloud.

"Looks like you need a power level just a little bit above mine to do it right. I think the secret is to shoot out the energy sort of like a thruster to power yourself into the air."

He frowns for a second at his somewhat poorly worded explanation about the technique. Unsure of whether or not Trunks has grasped what he said, another idea springs to mind.

"Sorry if I'm not explaining it very well, why don't you give it a try?"
TheMysteriousYouth
TheMysteriousYouth
Citizen

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:39 pm
Trunks watches nodding every so often while blinking and furrowing his eyebrows in confusion before his eyes shine with understanding, a range of emotions showing through out Gohan's explanation.

He crosses his arms watching intently as his senior clan member boosts into the air, his eyes widen as Gohan falls to his feet and furrows his eyebrows once more in confusion.

He nods his head twice before smirking confidently preparing to imitate with what he's seen the Older Saiyan perform.

Bending his knee's slightly he prepares himself channeling his Ki to his feet slowly his eyes narrowing in concentration before he jumps his Ki bursting from his feet at an awkward angle sending the young Saiyan shooting upwards and forwards at a respective ten feet high and six feet forward flying past Gohan's head with a yelp of alarm before landing on his stomach with an "Oof!" of slight pain and a grumble as he sets himself back up again and to his feet.

Dusting himself off before crossing his arms in thought he looks prepared to try again in order to regulate the power once more...such a tedious thing.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum