Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16500

Family {P,NK} - Page 2 Empty Re: Family {P,NK}

Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:32 pm
Vergil would watch as the once kind face of Xuro turned cold and silent for a minute. He listened to every word Xuro said and he understood the way he felt, more than Xuro knew. After Xuro finished talking Vergil spoke and said,

"I agree, I will not qualify to be family to someone such as you. I am too weak and I know this. That is why I also left Suna, though my leave is temporary...I may go back sometime soon. Until then I will be training in the borders, becoming stronger."

The continuous mention of family had begun to make Vergil think of his own. His entire family, murdered cold hartedly by an Uchiha. This very thought making Vergil's body immediately tense up.

"My family was murdered by a single member of the Uchiha clan, not long ago. I watched as my father was beheaded right in front of me.. and I couldn't do a thing. I was so weak...Now my goal is to get revenge. Only then will I be able to rest and actually have a normal life...You see? This hatred pushes me beyond my limits. With this in time I will be strong enough to compete with someone of your strength."

Vergil would speak these words carefully as he stared into the byakugan of Xuro with his own. The wind blew greatly in that moment, as the spirits of the two Hyuugas clashed...
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:09 pm

Xuro would suddenly be struck in awe. His eyes wide opened as he couldn't believe what he just heard. He suddenly felt sorry for the Hyuuga Vergil. He was much like Xuro. Xuro would loose his emotionless face and this time explained regret. He would then say to Vergil in soft voice, "Ummm... I'm sorry for what just said. I had no idea that your family was also killed and that you are all alone. I thought I was the only Hyuuga that was an orphan with no family. I didn't mean to act in such a selfish disrespectful manner. Just that so much has happenen my life now. It was never so complicated like this I never thought I would leave my village and leave my brother behind. That incident has changed me into a totally different person not like how I used to be. But now knowing that there's another person out there in the same situation as my self, I think you helped me restore some of my old self back. I thank you for that." Xuro then tried something he hadn't done for since he left Sunagakure. Appeared on his face was a full proper smile the most he has ever done. He seemed a bit happy compared to his frustration and anger he had ssince his departure.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:29 pm
Vergil would return Xuro's smile with a smile of his own. Was it weird that he had almost forgotten how to smile? Vergil would then reply and say,

"It's alright. It all happened so long ago. I guess we are not truly alone after all and I'm glad that I played a part in restoring your old self back. In way you have helped restore my hope in this world. For so long I have been cold to this world only caring about my family. Maybe we met by fate. Who knows."

Vergil said as he planted his feet back into the ground firmly. With his byakugan still activated he would stare into the eyes of Xuro.

"What do you say we finish this."

Vergil would say this, expecting Xuro to get into his taijutsu stance. He would then sprint towards Xuro his body running along the grass. Once Xuro is within the distance of a meter, Vergil would leap into the air and attempt to kick the jaw of Xuro with his left foot.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:05 pm
Xuro would nod in agreement to Vergil's statement, he would then get ready into his own stance exactly when Vergil did. "Let's see if you can prove yourself to become my family and a friend." Xuro would get ready for the jutsu he was going to use to signal the beginning of the end. He kept his left arm out ready for Vergil. As soon as vergil would want to leap in the air, Xuro would yell, "Beast Tearing Gale Palm!" Creating a huge blue chakra demon-like claw out of his left hand which would catch Vergil in mid air, grab him and then flung him 10 meters towards the right of Xuro. He would then be ready for Vergil if he comes and attacks Xuro again. He began forming the hand seals and then finished it off by slamming his hand onto the ground. "Summoning Jutsu!" A puff of smoke appeared next to him. When the smoke cleared, one of his faithful summons, Gamasuta was standing there looking lost as ever. Xuro would wait for Vergil. If vergil got up and attacked again he would be ready with Gamasuta but if the jutsu hit him badly, Xuro would make his way to where he had flung vergil and help the boy up on his feet and would be ready with some bandages if he needs to tend to any wounds.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 pm
Vergil would be caught off gaurd when the enourmous hand made of chakra flung him 10 meters away from his original location. Vergil landed hard on the ground, rolling a few more extra meters before finally coming to a stop. Vergil starred into the ground, his entire body aching badly. Though he did not want to give up, the fun was just starting. Vergil now knew that he would have to be expecting anything coming from Xuro. Taking his time to slowly get up Vergil would stand back on his feet staring at the direction of Xuro. Though there was something strange something that caught him off gaurd. Vergil starred at the large toad, with a dumbfounded expression on his face. He shook his head wildly several times, to make sure that he was not hallucinating from the fall. 'Is this real.' Vergil thought as he studied the clone with his byakugan. It seemed that he had badly underestimated Xuro. Vergil still had to fight, to prove his strength. He ran towards Xuro once again moving from right to left. He would leap into the air once more and attempt to this time performing a spinning kick on Xuro, aiming for his midsection.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:18 pm
Xuro would wait to see if Vergil was good enough to be able to get up from his beast tearing gale palm. And sure enough, vergil stood up still trying to recover from hthe jutsu thatro had used. Once Xuro had seen Vergil standing up, xuro knew he had to be able to defeat and he needed to go all out to accomplish that. He would say to Gamasuta, "Gamasuta take care of Vergil with your toad oil bullet while I will set up my favourite trump card."
"Yes sir! You can count on me!" gamsuta would say as he got focused and waited for Vergil.
Something in that lazy-sounding voice of Gamasuta's made Xuro think that Gamasuta won't be able to do what he said he would. But xuro had to just trust his summon and get set up for his main jutsu. He would sit on the floor behind Gamasuta and remained perfectly still. He would then start meditating and absorbing nature energy and get ready to enter Sage Mode. In the mean time, gamasuta would watch Vergil start running in a weaving manner and then jump in the air to perform a spinning kick. As vergil jumped in the air, Gamasuta would get ready and perform the toad oil bullet right at Vergil which would be very powerful and difficult for vergil to be able to get out of it due to his not having much stength. The toad iol bullet would shoot at Vergil and send him flying 10 meters back. While Xuro would stiLl be medidating and gathering nature energy..
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 pm
Vergil would be flung back another 10 meters. This time it was by the creature that Xuro had summoned. Vergil's incompetence led him to ignore and focus soely on Xuro. He was wrong in his judgement, he thought as he layed on the ground, his body covered in the oil. He began to tug and pull on the oil, attempting to break free from it, but he was too weak. He would soon realize that his efforts to break free were futile.

As he layed on the ground 1o meters away from Xuro he waited for the toad to release him. He starred at Xuro as he seemed to be focusing on something completely different from the spar at hand. With the use of his byakugan, Vergil watched as the chakra signature of Xuro fluctuated up and down. He seemed to be getting stronger. It didn't matter though, for Vergil could do nothing about this as long as he was stuck within the oil from the toad, all he could do was watch the chakra signature of Xuro increase.
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:26 pm
After Gamasuta would use the toad oil bullet, that would sent vergil flying back and leave stuck in a pile of Toad oil. Xuro would then be ready. He would open his eyes. His irides would turn yellow and his pupils would turn from round to horizontal bars. As he stood up, the reddish-orange pigment formed around his eyes. The identifications that Xuro has successfully entered Sage Mode and is a true Toad Sage. Xuro would then let Gamasuta release his toad oil and then tell him, "Ok Gamasuta you can go now. I want to fight him now one on one. Thank you for your help..." Gamasuta would then say, "ok Xuro, summon me if you need any help."
Gamasuta would then disappear in a puff of smoke. The toad oil would now begin to soften and melt away off Vergil onto the ground. Xuro would dash by Vergil using his teleportating like speed. He stood 1 meter awy from Vergil and said, "Sorry for having my summon attack you. I just needed time to be able to activate my sage mode. I never fought using this against any one so I wanted to try it out. Now if you ready let us continue." Xuro would then get into a proper stance and await for Vergil.
Vergil Hyuuga
Vergil Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm
As Vergil layed on the ground he watched as Xuro's chakra reached a godly level. Soon after this Xuro remoce the summon from the spar. He would then apologize saying that he would fight Vergil from now on and something else about a sage mode. This was all new to Vergil. He had read about the sage mode on numerous occasions. Though to be able to witness it...battle against it was truly scary. Still Vergil saw this as another challenge, something he would have to face against in order to become a better ninja.

Vergil stood up from the ground, his body now free from the oil. He watched as the now even stronger Xuro took his battle stance, prepared for Vergil's next action. Vergil performed a single handsign and bodyflickered one meter in front of Xuro. He stared into the eyes of Xuro, he even look different. Still Vergil could not let the strength of his opponent falter his actions. Vergil would slightly duck his body he would then lift his right hand quickly, attempting to slam his fist into the chin of Xuro, uppercutting him.

Vergil knew that there was little chance that the attack would follow through, but he could not give up. He wanted to show Xuro that he had the true spirit of a Hyuuga...
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:06 am
Xuro would wait for Vergil to get up and continue to spar. He wanted to see if the boy had what it takes. If he had that never-give-up, never-die attitude. This was merely a test of Xuro's to see just how strong this Hyuuga boy is and how much potential the boy has. If Vergil could prove to be a worthy opponent and a worthy member of the Hyuuga family, then Xuro would accept him being his family.

The boy, Vergil would use a body flicker to get closer to Xuro. The boy then duck and then attempt to uppercut Xuro. Xuro would use his incredible speed and strength to move to right evading the uppercut and then lay a powerful fist into the exposed stomach of Vergil.

"You sure got courage and Determination kid. You don't give up do you?! That's a good quality." Xuro would say as he punched the Hyuuga, Vergil.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum