Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

the next act(private) - Page 3 Empty Re: the next act(private)

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:28 pm
Viper hears her words, all anger he had towards her is gone by this point.
"Prim I know it is hard, this is why I am working so hard to change everything.."
Viper sighs still holding her as she cries, "Now you see why I was so worried, if someone as strong as Taro can fall on a mission with his squad, see why I was afraid of losing you?"
Hopefully this will have her understand that the world is real, it is not just a fairy tail that you can frolic around in, the world is the closest to hell than anything else.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:09 pm
"Viper, thank you for everything you've done to protect me. I am sorry for everything I have done, thank you for not giving up on me." She said between tears. Prims heart still hurt from all the events. She did not want to tell him her memories came back. If Viper was responsible for erasing her memories, which Prim thought he was, he had done it to protect her. "I will listen, I promise." Prim said to him, this time she would not let nothing veer her away from doing as she was told. "You killed Mangetsu? You did what you had to do." Prim said assuring him, if Kiri was upset about Viper killing him, maybe they should watch their Shinobi better. Prim thought to herself. "Can you take me back home?" Prim asked Viper as she looked at him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:32 pm
The girls tears subside slowly, Viper softly rubs her back in an attempt to calm her down, "I was not sure what he would do next after I rescued you, he already proved himself to be scum so he was not worth leaving alive."
Viper's words are slightly cold referring to this subject, Viper releases her and gets to his feet and grabs his mask with his left hand putting it back upon him, he makes an attempt to place his right hand on her shoulder as with twin sets of flashes of crimson in this world and the next they are destined to be back at the home of the family.
"I still have much to do but I wanted to make sure you were safe." with this Viper vanishes in crimson returning to Asgard should all go as planned.

[Exit;Closed after Primmy]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:23 pm
Primmy was still in a state of shock. The pulsationg behind her eyes started again. Her eyes had changed agin. She didn't even think about her eyes upgrading themselves as they always do in situation. Her vision had enhanced incredibly, detail was better than anything and beyond perfect. Luckily she kept them on for very short periods of time. Sighing deeply her MS eyes flickered off and Prims headache slightly let up. She went upstairs to her room to sleep. She covered her eyes and covered up before drifting off to sleep.

Primmy gained MS!
Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum