Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

the next act(private) - Page 2 Empty Re: the next act(private)

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:06 am
Now Prim was angry. She jumped up her eyes glowing the same color as his now and was face to face with him. She respected him as the hokage but this was more a family affair.
"Thats not fair Viper, I make mistakes I know, but honestly, is it to the point you don't trust me? I have tried so hard to prove to you that I can handlemyself, I know I get hurt alot but who doesnt't?" Prim said to him, she had never had to face off with him, but one thing she had learned was a little about standing up for herself.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:12 am
"That's not fair?" Viper takes a step towards her, his voice raising once again.
"Do you think it is fair I have to either watch you or have someone else watch you 24-7 just to make sure you do not run across enemy lines and get blown up?!
Handling yourself does not mean going out and fighting people on your own for no reason, I told you this multiple times that I am doing everything I can to keep you safe and all you are doing is making my life hell."
Viper turns his back to her already mentally prepared to depart from her room not even wanting to see her face anymore at this point out of sheer anger.
"If you want to prove yourself to me, then how about you grow up first and stop being a disappointment to me and your clan."
With these rage spoken words Viper vanishes in a flash of crimson returning to Asgard unless given a reason to delay his departure.

[Exit]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:39 am
Prim gritted her teeth with a muffled scream she fell to her knees and developed a severe headache. Suddenly she started seeing things, things she had no idea existed even. Her head began to pound severely. She screamed in pain and sadness. The one person whom she trusted whith her life, who she looked up to, hated and despised her. Viper hadn't saved her from the wolves, he had saved her from herself! He wasn't her cousin, he was just another clansmen. But he had taken her in to help her. She had ran away from home, and just small bits and pieces of her past came up. She had met Nightshade in the woods when she had left home. Nightshade had become a missing nin and was out to get Prim, but Viper stopped her and rewrote her memory to. Kochou, the one young girl who thought the world of Prim, saving her Prim had nearly died and Echo and Navi had saved her life. Then because Prim wasnt with her one day, Kochou had died.

"Thats what you meant Viper, my memories were changed, because you tried to protect me, you tried to save me and I am nothing more than a huge letdown. You have every right to hate me or disown me. I am so sorry, I see now everything you ever did for me and all I have ever done is disappoint you and disgrace our clan I am so sorry." Prim said as she laid on the ground. The more the memories came back, the more she saw of herself and the more disgusted she became. The more her heart broke to know someone who cared enough to be her family was caused so much pain by her.

Prims eyes closed and everything she did to try and hide the pain, wouldnt go away. "No, No, No. This can't be happening to me. WHat have I done?" She said as sh rocked back and forth and tears still flooded her bright red eyes and tear stained cheeks. She jumped up and left. Nothing else to it. She walked along a familiar path. She knew where there was a small abandoned shed near the center ofthe village. she went there and continued her crying. the memories floding back suddenly. Her heart couldn't break anymore than it had. She cried until she passed out from exhaustion.

"I'm sorry Viper...I love you..." Prim said before she was out cold from exhaustion.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:08 am
It is only after finding out the recent information about the failed mission that the same ANBU that spoke such harsh words seeks her out hours later after deserting her, his mind is filled with guilt for his words that left his lips out of anger, he frantically thinks of a way to tell the girl that another people she loved was killed.
Out of crimson Raven returns to the girl, appearing beside her passed out form with a sigh, the mask is removed and placed upon the floor beside him as he crouches sitting beside his cousin whom has falled asleep upon the tear stained flood.
Softly his half gloved right hand touches her right shoulder as he nudges her softly, "Primrose, wake up.." he says softly.

[Reentering after obtaining new info.]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 am
After having slept in the same position for song long, she woke up feeling kind of stiff with a slight headache. She felt the nudging and heard her name...very few people call her Primrose, and Viper is one of them. She remembered they had an argument and that suddenly the memories came flooding back to her. She felt horrible after she realized what had happened. She sat up and looked at him still kind of dazed. She rubbed her eyes as she sat next to him.
"I thought you hated me and never wanted to see me again." She said as she looked up at him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:32 am
Viper sighs, "I never said I hated you, I was angry and scared cause I almost lost you.." Viper's tone is low with a tinge of sadness, "I killed the man who took you away, soon I will have to depart to settle the issue once and for all with Kirigakure no Sato."
Viper's eternal gaze shifts as he looks around the abandoned building, "I know things are bad now, but I have some bad news you need to know.." Viper's words end with a sigh as he prepares how to tell her.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:40 am
Prim reaches out and takes his hand. She was in shock that he killed Mangetsu! "You-You killed Mangetsu beause he attacked me." She was near tears again. But she refused to crack and cry over this. To have killed for her showed her he loved her. Primrose threw her arms around Viper hugging him. He mentioned he had tell her something. "What did you need to tell me?" She asked curiously with her arms still around him. If it was bad news she would at least have her arms around him hugging him.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:48 am
Softly his cloaked arms embrace her, "Prim, Taro was killed in the line of duty on a mission.."
He waits for the shock as he holds her tighter, "There were two casulties in the mission and Taro was one of them, they met with a missing ninja they could not handle, his corpse along with that of Nero Yamaki's was brought back by Vretiel."
His words are spoken softly, there is no better way to say this than with the truth, it is going to sting but she deserves to know, not think he simply vanished in thin air.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 am
Prim gasps as though she can't breathe! Her body goes limp as though she can't hold on, luckily he is holding her tighter. Prims tears start to fall again, as though she felt she couldn't cry anymore since the previous night. She stats to shake as she began to think of Taro and the time they spent together. "No...no...no...I just saw him the...no!" She said shaking and crying as she practically leans against Viper for support. "He can't be...dead..." Prim said as she began to cry fairly harder than earlier still shaking her head saying no repeatedly. "Why is it everything is falling apart?" She cried into Vipers shoulder. Her head began to hurt really bad as she opened her eyes for a split second and swore she saw red. And as she watched she thought she saw a weird design and felt something in her eyes. She rubbed her eyes not even thinking about it.
"Last night I let you down and now I find out Taros dead...Viper...I don't know..." She felt as though to say she couldn't take it anymore. She was still collapsed in his arms. She felt as though she had done everything wrong and because of her mistakes she was losing loved ones and that she was hopeless.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:19 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum