Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Galen Okinaga
Galen Okinaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training in Kumo (P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training in Kumo (P, NK)

Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 pm
Raising an eyebrow, Galen watched as the two fought. Picking back up his kunai and putting them in his ninja pouch, standing there and watching. He would laugh as the one known as 'Maikeru' tried to attack Hasashi with all of his injuries. The kid had to be strong though, seeing as he would still attack him even with all of the injuries he had sustained. Seeing the fight end, Galen would slowly approach Hasashi, curious about what had happened earlier. After approaching Hasashi, he would tap him on the shoulder, also watching Maikeru walking away from the fight. He would talk to Hasashi, a hint of awe in his voice.

"Hello...... What was your name again? And I was wondering.... What's with your eye? I saw it turned red..... And had two weird commas in it. Is that normal? Because I don't remember hearing about a Kekkei Genkei like that in Kumogakure......."
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:25 pm
Hasashi watched as the kid fell after attempting his kick, the blood and dirt of out of his eyes as the kid fell. It must of hurt, Hasashi didn’t think people should land like that after attempting weird acrobatic kicks and such. But Maikeru seemed fine he got back up, with his blood on his hands. Why? Hasashi had no clue at all. But it was kind of gross.

When he got close he made a throwing motion, blood coming off of his hand and flying towards Hasashi. He raised his hand in front of his face, his fingers spaced just enough to see through without allowing the blood to hit his eye. It turned out that wasn’t needed though, as Maikeru was trying to catch his breath.

The boy then said goodbye and left, leaving to go get his wounds taken care of. He left Hasashi and Galen. Hasashi was no covered in blood, his hair and arm felt sticky and wet. Hasashi wanted to puke, but he didn’t want to look weak. So he stood there, watching Maikeru leave until Galen tapped his shoulder.

He seemed surprised, or was it impressed by something? As he spoke, he mentioned something about Hasashi’s eyes. Something about them turning red and having commas in them. He was confused at first, then he remembered that when Galen and Maikeru were fighting, his vision had changed a bit. Did he really activate it? Did he really use the Sharingan? And two tomoes, there’s no way…

Hasashi’s surprise was clear on his face, after looking past the blood on his face anyway, “Really? You saw my eyes turn…red and with… 2 tomoe!?” Hasashi felt excited, but at the same time he wondered if this was real. How could he have activated the Sharingan?

TWC:1283
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:00 pm
Galen did not respond to Hasashi, not that the young Uchiha would have listened. He was busy trying to figure out how he could possibly have the Sharingan. He thought he wasn’t going to possess either Kekkai Genkai, his father’s or his mother’s. His parents had constantly warned him that there wasn’t much of a chance of him getting either, and he had come to believe that he would never own either of his parents Kekkai Genkai. To him that was what was going to happen, his parents had known he wouldn’t get a Kekkai Genkai and wanted to slowly ease him into the idea. That had been what he had thought, but it seemed he had been wrong.

Hasashi didn’t know whether to feel excited, or worried. His parents had always warned him about having the name Uchiha, how that meant people would think he had the Sharingan. His parents had actually told him to never say his clan name to someone he had just met, no matter how much they pressured him to. It could put him in danger, and could lead to someone killing him for his eyes. He wondered if that was because, maybe, they knew he would get the Sharingan?

His head began to hurt as he thought about it, could his parents have been trying to hide from him the fact that he would get the Sharingan? That was what they had talked about, if he asked mostly, they rarely warned him about Wood Release or mentioned any chance of him getting it. Most of their comments talked about Sharingan, had his parents known? Hasashi was upset that his parents hadn’t told him, that they hadn’t thought he would be capable of keeping it a secret. He was in a terrible mood now, his excitement and worry vanishing.

His terrible mood and the strange headache he had were hard to bear, and his face showed that he was upset as he looked away from Galen. Did my parents really lie to me? How could they do that? Hasashi looked at the ground to his right, fighting back tears. His parents had known, he figured out that much. They knew he could gain the Sharingan, yet they had always told him to not try and get it, they thought he was to young or something to know about it and learn to use it.

His headache began to get worse, and he felt dizzy. What was happening? He nearly fell backwards but he brought his foot back to stop himself, after that he began to sway though. His mind began to feel odd, random images floating into his head. What were they? What was happening to him now? He felt sick, his brain hurt. Images were flashing through his mind, events he didn’t remember happening. They couldn’t have happened. Or could they have, and Hasashi just now remembered. No way, there’s no… His mind was overloaded, his head hurt, he felt even dizzy.

After a few moments of swaying, Hasashi would drop to the ground, landing on his back. He barely had enough time to figure this out before his eyes clothes, and everything went black. He was still breathing, but he had fallen unconscious. Finding out about his Sharingan had triggered a block in his memories to release itself, a block his father had created. He hadn’t wanted Hasashi to know he had the Sharingan, and that one day he would be able to master it.

As he was unconscious, the memories returned to him. He had been 6 when his father had altered his memory, though he had only taken out a few minutes of Hasashi’s life. It had been only hours after his grandmother’s death, that his father had entered his room and been amazed to find that Hasashi’s eyes had turned red, and that there was one black tomoe in each eye. He had left for a few minutes, probably to talk to Hasashi’s mother.

At the time Hasashi hadn’t cared, his grandmother had just died and he missed her. The Sharingan was not something he had cared about, and when his father left the room his thoughts had immediately gone back to his grandmother.

It was only a few minutes later that his father re-entered the room, and Hasashi realized his Sharingan was active too. He hadn’t been sure why, but the next thing he knew he had fallen unconscious. He had awoken with out remembering that he had activated his Sharingan, his father had used a Genjutsu to make him forget activating it.

Hasashi remained unconscious for a total of 30 seconds. It would be easy to tell he was alive, his chest still moved and his breath was rather easy to hear. He would move around a bit as well while he was unconscious, though not too much. His expression was blank though, until he finally opened his eyes again. He looked rather upset, and was quite angry.

He realized he was still on the ground as he awoke, his headache was still there but not quite as bad, the memories of the event in which he had activated his Sharingan were back now, and he could remember that day fairly well. He slowly got himself off of the ground, realizing he was also still covered in the blood of Maikeru.

That was another thing that made his situation terrible. The normally happy kid was probably having the worst day of his life at that moment. Not only had he gotten blood on him, but he also now remembered his father attempting to alter his memories through Genjutsu.

It was hard to tell which was worse, normally Hasashi would have thought altering someone’s memory was worse, but at least his father had a reason behind it. Yes it was completely uncalled for, but at least he thought it would protect Hasashi. This Maikeru kid had thrown his blood at him for seemingly no reason, and now it was sticking to his hair and his arm. What had the kid thought to do from that, what sort of explanation could there be?

Hasashi was still swaying a bit when he thought that maybe Maikeru was upset with him for not saving him. Hasashi had been fast enough to do it, he had just been to scared. What if he had gotten cut himself or what if he had made things worse? He tried to justify not trying to save Maikeru, but he knew deep down he had just been a coward. He liked to talk big, but deep down he was usually afraid.

He had accepted the spar with the two older shinobi, yet he hadn’t been able to do anything except dodge one of Maikeru’s attacks. He had been to afraid to save Maikeru, who at the time he had actually thought would be killed. He had attacked so suddenly, he thought that Galen’s first reaction would be to kill him. Seeing as Maikeru hadn’t even asked Galen to spar, simply attacked him after he said hello. Hasashi could have stopped him, he was right there when Maikeru began running at him. But he had seen Galen take out the kunai, and he had gotten scared. He had known there would be blood, and he didn’t want to see it. So he did nothing, and Maikeru got a cut on his leg. It could have been much worse, but it seemed Galen was a better ninja than Hasashi was.

Hasashi looked up at Galen as he thought about the event, wondering if he was really powerful or skilled. He was at least skilled, he had managed to handle the situation easily and had come out of the short battle unscathed. The boy wasn’t that much older than Hasashi was, yet he managed to handle the situation without fear. He had seemed to be a bit surprised, however unlike Hasashi he hadn’t allowed that to make him hesitate.

The young Uchiha wondered if he should go home, though if he did he wasn’t sure what he would do. Would he angrily yell at his father, or would he cry because he was a failure, and couldn’t even save a person when they were getting stabbed? Or would he try and forget the bad things, and try and focus on the fact that he had the Sharingan. But what if my dad tries to block my memories again… that thought had just occurred to him, he decided that he would not confront his father and that he wouldn’t show any excitement he felt later about his Sharingan. He would just tell his parent’s about what had happened involving Galen and Maikeru, once he did leave to go home anyway.

He touched the blood in his hair, he had thought blood would be sticky but it was much more so than he had thought. It was more disgusting than he had thought when he looked at it. Feeling it made everything worse. It can’t be healthy, having all of this blood on me, maybe I should go home for now… That seemed like the best idea, he really needed to get washed off. It would be much worse if he let the blood dry too, it would be harder to get off of his arms and his hair.

He didn’t want to leave Galen though, he seemed like a nice guy. He also seemed like a skilled shinobi, Hasashi would have enjoyed training with him. But with all that had just happened, he knew he had to leave. He wasn’t going to be able to focus on training, he had to go home, clean up, and then figure out what he had to do next. But that didn’t mean he couldn’t train with Galen later.

He looked back at the older Genin, he would probably be weirded out at this point because Hasashi had fainted for a few moments, and after waking up he hadn’t talked for a few more. He finally spoke now though, “I have… no clue what just happened.” He paused, he sort of knew what was going on, but he didn’t want to tell Galen right now. “I think it had something to do with that weird thing you saw on my eyes. I… think I should go see my parents, they might want to take me to a doctor. And I probably have to clean up to, I’m a real mess.” He chuckled as he finished, though it was obviously a nervous chuckle.

“Hey, maybe tomorrow we could train, if you want? I don’t know what was up with that one guy, I had just met him a few moments before you arrived. You seem like a great ninja though, I would really like to spar or train with you sometime.” He spoke quickly, and it was rather clear that he wanted to leave quickly. But there was signs of admiration in his voice too, Galen had managed to act and defend himself against Maikeru, despite him attacking out of no where. Hasashi was capable of defending himself, but unlike Galen he would have hesitated a moment, and probably could have gotten hurt.

“Anyway, I have to go!” He would then quickly move around Galen and make his way towards the exit of the training area, wanting to get home quickly. It was fortunate that he hadn’t been hurt during the short fight, he was able to move quickly, deciding to jump on to the roof tops in order to avoid strange looks from people who would notice the blood on him. He didn’t want to draw attention, he wanted to get home and clean himself up.

It only took him a few minutes to get to his home, luckily neither of his parents were home. He would be able to take a shower and clean himself up before either of them saw him, he knew they would freak out if they saw him in blood. Especially his mother, she would most likely have a heart attack.

[Exit]

Post WC: 2011
TWC:3294

[Requesting Tomoe 2, from feeling helpless when Galen struck Maikeru]

Last edited by Hasashi Uchiha on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 pm
You may use NPC to awaken the Sharingan, and advance it to the third tomoe, but if this route is taken the post must be a minimum of 2K words per tomoe, no stats are given also due to this reflecting character development.

Please edit your post so that it is 2000 words for awakening the Tomoe in the single post then I will approve.

Alu approved for training, but please work on grammar and sentence structure in the future.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:24 am
Approved of 2nd Tomoe, 6 Stats, 12 JP (for training besides the 2nd Tomoe)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum