Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 340

Kamui and alucard, spar (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kamui and alucard, spar (private)

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:28 pm
catches the kunai that was spinning on his finger tip in his hand defleting the sword and spinning safely away from his kunai attack. while spinning away Maikeru placed an exsplosive tag on Kamui's back between his shoulder blades out of reach from Kumais hands. once Maikeru stopped spinning he set off the exsplosive tag with his chakra and smiled but he knew the battle was not over.
Kamui
Kamui
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1450

Kamui and alucard, spar (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kamui and alucard, spar (private)

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:46 pm
But he forgot the kunai, which hit him through the ribcage and into the left lung. I then threw off my shirt and watched it explode from the explosive tag. I wondered how Mai was doing. If I had hit him in the left lung, it would probably have killed him. That would be interesting, to say the least.
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:00 pm
"miss read your post "

breathing slightly heavily i looked at my side and saw a cut not deep enough to kill if i had not spun when i did it could have killed me. drawing my sword placeing it in front of me. prepair for his next attack. holding the substution jutsu hand sign very descreetly in case he actually got cloase enough to hit me."you cut my ribs you will pay for that".his smile turned into a grim look of eternal rage towards kumai. who was over estimating himself because he is stronger than myself and but he seems to be more ready to fight than to observe his enemy.

(102 word count )
Kamui
Kamui
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:01 pm
(OOC: Uh, I said "into" the left lung. That means inside, which means you now have a hole in your lung.)
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:04 pm
( ooc: yes but i spun there for it only sratched and broke a rib.)
Kamui
Kamui
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:07 pm
As Maikeru stared at me, hate glinting in his eyes, I suddenly became glad that he had spun. When I had plunged the kunai into his lung, I had hoped that he would do such a thing. The spinning merely gouged out a wider hole in his lung, which sped up its collapse. I stood there with my kunai ready, waiting for Maikeru’s inevitable death…
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:22 pm
coughing up blood smiling still looking at his enemy with not just mere hatered but also a glint of awe he could feel his lung starting to fail him but with the last remaining energy he had he was not about to give up this fight. placing the remaining exsplosive tages to himself he reach in the bag and drew out his remaining kunai an thrust them at kumai's legs arms neck and chest. h knew he would dodge them but he threw the smoke bombs aswell and them ran in full speed and grabbed kumai and set off the exsplosive tag pinning his arms to his side so he could not use his substitution jutsu.
all in all they were both dead to the world.

(unless you can see a way out of this then it is a draw) (word count 126)
Kamui
Kamui
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:31 pm
I avoided the kunai and got caught in the smoke. However, it didn't really matter because of two reasons. The first was that Mai couldn't see me because I was in the smoke. The second was that he had placed the explosive tags on himself. I jumped back towards the gate of the training grounds and ran out of the gate, escaping my crime.

[EXIT]
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:39 pm
stops before setting off the exsplosive tags watching him run out of the battle and says " i guess i won the fight its time i get to a hospital to bandage my wounds" walking slowly so not to over work his lungs as he wlaked towards the exit to got to the hospital. smiling becuase he had made his emeny run because of the thought of a suicide mission to finish the battle as it was a bluff because he would had used his substition jutsu to escape the exsplosive tags.

[exit] [word count 92]
alucard121
alucard121
Citizen

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm
final word count 438.

health:10

chakra: 15

stamina:10

speed:15

strength:10
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum