Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

A Meeting with Minorin! (P, NK) Empty A Meeting with Minorin! (P, NK)

Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 pm
Denkiteki had been up most of the night, trying to find something, anything that could help him figure out what was wrong with him. He had searched through medical books, asked doctors, and talked to those who knew about the ritual he had gone through. None could tell him what was wrong. Some speculated that perhaps his new cells, that created the appendages, were attempting to merge with his body. It seemed to make a little bit of sense, at least to Denkiteki anyway. But those who were checking him were still unsure, and wanted to run more tests later.

They had no explanation for why it affected his chakra the way it did, and why he felt excitement whenever he thought about fighting. But they had only been testing for a few days, it might take awhile for them to figure out what was happening. Hopefully they will find a cure, or something, before I go completely nuts and start killing people.. The doctors assured him that any violent outbursts he had would be temporary, at least for the time being.

Denkiteki decided that he should tell Minorin about it, and had invited her to meet him in the training grounds. Of all of the friends he had in Kirigakure, she was his closest. He wore no weapons with him while he was waiting for her, nor did he wear his Chuunin gear. I need to get that replaced soon… I can’t believe I’m a Jounin now. And at only 12 years old?

The promotion had somewhat distracted him from his worries, and the strange feelings that constantly plagued him, but it also worried him even more. He would be sent on much harder missions, and he was still not stable enough to go on one. At least in his own opinion.What if I were to go crazy and kill my teammates? The doctors said there was a chance of me temporarily losing it. What happens if I just go nuts and kill everyone?

Denkiteki was wearing a loose fitting T-shirt and well fitted pants. His headband was tie around his neck for once, he mad messed up when trying to tie it up onto his forehead earlier, and it had fallen off and went around his neck. He didn’t care though, at least not at that time. It was early in the morning, the sun had been up for barely over an hour. He hoped it wasn’t to early of a time for Minorin though, and that she would show up.

TWC 423
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

A Meeting with Minorin! (P, NK) Empty Re: A Meeting with Minorin! (P, NK)

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:18 pm
Minorin hadn’t slept well, but at least she’d gotten in a good seven hours of solid sleep. She brushed her hair and thought about what exactly Denkiteki would be telling her about his going through puberty. Perhaps he had decided he needed a change in career from it? Or maybe to join the circus? She’d heard that boys did a lot of crazy things once they hit puberty so it wasn’t so surprising, right?

She still had about half an hour before she needed to meet him at the training grounds; she sighed and burrowed her face into the soft pillows that adorned her bed. She hated caring so much about someone other than her family and herself, she cared for her village and Kage very much also. But this felt conflicting, like something ominous would happen. I mean, she had already killed someone, not because they were a missing nin, but because it would make Denkiteki’s life just a little bit easier. She wondered if he’d ever killed anyone before. He probably had, he was pretty skilled and had been on tons of missions. She flopped onto her back and stared at the ceiling. How many people did the average shinobi kill in their lifetime? Ten perhaps? Or twenty? Maybe more? Just how many people could someone kill anyways? Wouldn’t they eventually fall to pieces? Did human life wither away in value before their eyes the more they killed? It was all very confusing for the small ten year old girl, she groaned in annoyance; it had to be confusing for that stupid Denkiteki too.

Minorin glanced towards the clock, there were only fifteen minutes left before she had to be face to face with Denkiteki. She hopped off of her bed and adjusted her dress, picking off a speck of lint as she did so. She wrapped a short scarf comfortably around her neck and tied her head band onto her left arm. With another quick glance at the clock she bounded down the stairs before rushing out of the front door and towards the training grounds. She hadn’t eaten anything because she didn’t think she’d be able to keep it down while she felt so anxious.

As she approached the training grounds she could see the silhouette of Denkiteki. She would have to be as serious as possible. Due to the seriousness of the invitation she had received she assumed that puberty was a pretty cutthroat process. She stopped about a meter away from Denkiteki and nodded. She examined the boy, he looked even worse than before. Puberty must make people turn ugly.

She sighed and looked up into the older boy’s face, searching for some kind of emotion to play through. An emotion that screamed, “I’M AN IDIOT!” Like the old Denkiteki seemed to.

WC: 468
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:33 pm
Denkiteki saw Minorin approaching, the short white haired adorable girl that as his friend. It was truly hard to believe she as a shinobi, and that the Gobi was sealed somewhere inside of her. He attempted a smirk when she arrived, but he couldn’t quite get his lips to move the way he wanted to. It was hard to fake emotions when you felt terrible.

He took a breath, it would be best to just tell her. That he was sick, that his body might be mutating into something that he didn’t want to become. A monster, a beast. His left arm twitched frantically as he thought about how terrible his luck was, about how it wasn’t fair! But after taking yet another breath, this one deep and cleansing, he found himself back in control.

“Minorin, I’m sure you have noticed, I haven’t been acting myself.” He stopped; he didn’t want to tell her. How would she react? Would she be worried about him? Would she not even care? He wasn’t sure of that or anything really. But he knew she at least deserved an answer, regardless of what she thought of him afterwards.

“A few weeks ago, I was sent to an island. Where I had a ritual performed on me. It was supposed to be…. Purely beneficial. Those snake things that come out of my arms? That’s one of its powers. I may also be able to regenerate lost body parts, and other useful things…” another pause. Retelling his actions it seemed so stupid? Why had he let some snakes he had never met before mess with his body? He hadn’t even given it a second thought. I’m an idiot. Those powers aren’t worth this..

“Recently though, strange things have been happening. My arm twitches uncontrollably, one time I felt my jaw try to reform into something else. I grew fangs.” His voice betrayed his fear, he had been able to hide it before but as he talked about his symptoms, his body began to quiver. Not from excitement, or anxiousness, but pure fear this time.

“I’ve talked to some doctors; they think my body may start releasing chemicals into my brain… chemicals that will make me become more violent. And there’s talk about my body transforming, into something else. No one knows what though. I’m…. I’m really scared.”

He looked towards the ground as he finished talking, not wanting Minorin to see him as he was. He was a Jounin, he was supposed to be a leader. He was supposed to inspire bravery and courage in his friends and allies. Yet if Minorin felt anything at that time, Denkiteki was sure it was neither of those things. I’m a failure as a shinobi…

Total WC 879
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:46 am
Minorin noticed Denkiteki’s expression change, it seemed like he had just eaten a really sour lemon and his whole entire face had puckered up from it.

She waited anxiously as the boy sighed; his arm then began to twitch frantically. Minorin’s heart beat faster, she was genuinely concerned for him. Was puberty really this strange? Did people change this much from something so simple? She watched as the boy took another breath, he had seemed to calm down by this time.

Denkiteki had started to speak but cut himself off after saying that he was sure she’d noticed that he hadn’t been acting like himself. She wanted to roll her eyes at the boy, of course she’d noticed. They were with each other almost every day doing some kind of mission or training. They were supposed to have formed a team by now but it seemed like they were just going to be a two man squad for the most part.

His anxiousness played into his voice as he continued and it did so in a way that made her feel pity towards him. Pity was such an unpleasant feeling. He was her superior. And he was admitting weakness in front of her. As he went on to say that he had regenerative powers and so on and so forth she realized this was not puberty they were dealing with. She was a little disappointed since she had really wanted to know more on the subject, but she would listen intently to every word that dropped from Denkiteki’s mouth.

After a slight pause he went on to say things that were even stranger than what he had told her previously and she could tell he was afraid. Minorin didn’t know what to do, she’d never been in a situation like this before.

Then the boy said that he could even become more violent and shortly after that he admitted that he was indeed afraid. Should she reach out to him? Was he feeling lonely and twisted? She’d never heard of such a transformation before, it seemed like something right out of a fairytale, a sick fairytale that is.

Minorin watched as the boy hung his head, he truly looked pitiful. She sighed; he made life so hard already. He was like a pet that one had to attend to at every waking moment. But she had to admit that she cared for him, how could she not after all the time they spent together? He really was her closest friend.

She walked towards the boy and reached her arms out, trying to hold the boy’s hands. She would bring them up to her face, one of his hands held in hers on the right side of her face as well as the left. Minorin was trying to get the boy to look into her eyes. If he did she would smile and tell him that everything would work out in its own way, and that he didn’t need to worry because she’d stay by her sensei’s side. She supposed she should start calling him that now. Her sensei. He really did teach her many things, including how to fight correctly in addition to how to use her very first and currently only Earth technique. He was very capable for a boy that was only twelve years old; he shouldn’t be so hard on himself. And Minorin made sure to tell him that as well.

WC: 1,042
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:17 am
Denkiteki noticed Minorin walk towards him, he could ehar her feet move towards him slowly. And somehow, he could feel her moving closer. Even though he was looking down, he knew exactly where she was and how she was moving her arms, how her body was oriented. It was weird. What the hell is happening to me?

Denkiteki felt small, soft hands grip his for a moment, before lifting them up. Min put his hands on her face, it was an odd gesture. He looked at the little white hair girl, unsure as to what she was trying to do. She began to try and talk to him when he looked eyes with her, trying to make him feel better.

How would she know if everything was going to be alright? That it would just work out in its own way. I have to worry about becoming crazy, about going insane! About killing people I don’t want to kill, doing things I don’t really ant to do. She just can’t understand, I think. he had hoped that she, who had a demon sealed within her, would at least be able to empathize with him on some level. But it seemed that she couldn’t and she just wanted to make me feel better.

She called him sensei as well, which just made him feel worse about things. He was supposed to be her teacher, yet he was worried about himself, what would happen to him. How could he be called a teacher? Yes he was capable, but what did that matter if he was beginning to lose control? What use was having power if you could not use it the way you wanted too. He appreciated the young girls attempts to make him feel better, but ti seemed that she wouldn’t be able to cheer him up.

An idea popped into his head though, that perhaps he should help Minorin out a bit, before he starting getting even more insane. He had created a few useful jutsu, it would be a shame if he was the only one who ever used them. Deciding to ignore his fears and the excitement, he decided to ask her what she wanted to do.

“Minorin, remember that jutsu I did the first time we actually sparred? The one where I made the spikes come out of the ground. How would you like to learn that jutsu? I… I don’t want to be the only person to ever use it. I would like it if someone else learned it, and would be able to actually use it in battle and in real combat.” He didn’t know what she would think of that jutsu, whether she thought it impressive or useless. But he offered it to her nonetheless.

“I do know another jutsu though, that you might find more useful. It really depends though. I could teach you to tear open the earth itself, and create a hole to swallow your enemies in. If you wanted to, you could leave them in there too. No one would find them quickly enough to save them, they’d suffocate after awhile.” Getting caught up in his own words, Denkiteki chuckled as he finished talking about his other jutsu. Wouldn’t it be amusing to just send someone who was cruel, no anyone really, into their grave before they were even dead?

No, that would be horrible. What the hell is wrong with me. Denkiteki’s fear returned, however he wouldn’t’ let it stop him. Not from teaching Minorin anyway. He wondered which jutsu she would try to learn, or if she just wouldn’t care for either technique.

Total WC 1,484
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:42 am
Denkiteki proceeded to stare at her for quite some time, he was an idiot again. Didn’t he know that this was already super hard for her? Like she wanted to have to deal with all this snake nonsense from him. She supposed it was similar to her activating a bijuu cloak she couldn’t handle, she’d never done that but she assumed there would be consequences. She wouldn’t worry about it though; her Kage had a bijuu sealed within him, so why would it be terribly wrong to have one inside? For all she knew all the Kages could have beasts sealed inside. So if he had only told her expecting her to empathize with him then he was wrong. She rather liked Kokuo, he was extremely polite and didn’t really speak much; to be honest she wanted him to speak more. Wanted to know what it was like to be sealed inside of someone.

She could have laughed; on top of all this garbage her father would be leaving soon. Her mother’s parents had died and in their will they had asked for her father to take care of their business overseas. Minorin was sure they did this to spite her mother, to show that even when they were dead that they were still in control. Her mother had started crying when her father was out getting groceries or things of that nature, because it reminded her that he’d be leaving. Minorin was disappointed in her father, deciding to leave his spouse and child just because some wrinkly dead people wanted him to. He was the complete opposite of loyal in her opinion. She would never be like him. She was going to become the protector that he never was for her mother. She wouldn’t just up and leave no matter what she was offered. This was her home. The people that she saw every day and interacted with were part of her life. And if her idiot father wanted to leave a giant part of his life behind then so be it. She couldn’t believe her mother wasn’t going to divorce him. She’d never even see him for the longest time. Everything was a mess and this idiot wanted to tell her all of this weird shit now.

She tossed his hands away from her face as she let go of them. It looked like the gears inside of Denkiteki's head had slowly started turning once more. Good, maybe that means we can be done with that nonsense and actually get something done, she looked past the boy and deeper into the training grounds, it seemed they were the only two there. She looked back at Denkiteki for a moment as she walked a little further into the training grounds. He wanted her to feel sorry for him, didn’t he? Well, turns out she couldn’t after all. Besides, he’d gotten himself into that mess anyways. He chose it. Minorin chose to have the Gobi sealed inside of her, but that was only because her Kage had selected her. She ended up liking Kokuo very much but when he was sealed inside of her she was nothing but a mass of anxious nerves.

She was still walking at this time when she heard Denkiteki speak. She stopped in her tracks and turned around to face his back, she was about twelve feet away from the boy now and she had to listen hard to hear what he was saying. She took a step forward and listened carefully, he wanted to know if she would like to learn the jutsu he had used to make spikes come out of the ground. Minorin thought for a moment, that jutsu could prove to be useful, being able to impale someone or maybe even trap them with it.

Then Denkiteki began speaking again. She didn’t have to listen as hard now, it seemed that the volume of his voice was rising steadily, he wasn’t becoming loud. He just wasn’t almost whispering now. He told her of a jutsu one could use to make the earth swallow up one's enemies, he seemed rather enthralled by this jutsu; he even started to laugh after he finished telling her about it.

He seemed to be slipping into a more violent mood. Hadn’t that been some kind of symptom he’d listed a few minutes ago? She couldn’t help but think such things as she watched the back of the laughing boy. Normally Denkiteki wouldn’t act this way. He was actually scaring her with this behavior. She decided against the jutsu that could create spike-like structures from the earth and go with the hole instead. It seemed less dangerous and if Denkiteki had a chance of turning violent she didn’t want those spikes in his hands.

As she faced the boy's back she would answer him, "Please teach me the jutsu that will swallow my enemies." Her muscles tensed, she was finally grasping the seriousness of the situation at hand.

WC: 1,873

(Sorry if this is all over the place, I'm busy with turkey stuff! So if this sucks I'm so sorry! Dx)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 pm
Minorin didn’t seem to care, she let go of his hands, and looked past him. I suppose, maybe I misinterpreted things. I thought she was my friend, but I guess, she just sees me as someone that can train her.

He simply stood there as Minorin walked away, I thought she was my closest friend…. But it seemed, to him at least, that she cared nothing about what was going on. She had just been curious, and was willing to say a few words for him. It was depressing. He had a chance of going crazy and maybe transforming into a weird snake thing, and the person he thought to be his closest friend seemed to care little about it.

He took a deep breath, and attempted to force his sadness, and his worries out of his mind. He didn’t want them anymore. He was tired of everything, and was beginning to be tired of everyone. Why should he worry about himself, if no one else did? The doctors were most likely worried because he was a prodigy, and they would want him to continue doing missions and brining in money for the missions. The snakes just wanted to have someone that could bring them into the outside world, and allow them something to do outside of their own island.

Only his parents seemed to care, truly, about him. Obviously his friends didn’t. if Minorin didn’t care then why would his other friends? He let all of his fears and his worries leave him, it seemed they were useless. He did his best to push all of his emotions out, he didn’t want to feel them anymore. He stood there, unmoving, as he attempted this.

But the excitement, the desire for violence remained. And with the absence of his other feelings, the desire grew. His arm twitched even more, wishing for a blade. Why did I not bring one? He wanted to cut, to kill. To destroy everything. Images floated into his minds of all of the wonderful things he could do, and he was unsure of which idea he should pick.

His thoughts were interrupted by a voice, a small girl asking him a question. He turned his face to look at her, his eyes no longer the blue they had been before. Red eyes stared at the young Senju girl, whose muscles were tensed, as though she knew what was to happen.

“No… I really don’t think I should teach you.” He said with a laugh, this one was very unlike any Denkiteki had ever made, “You seem to selfish, you don’t even care. No, I rather think, that you don’t deserve my jutsu.” Whenever saying a word that had an ‘s’ in it, the sound seemed to come out as half a hiss.

He turned the rest of his body, and stood with Minorin in front of him. The Gobi is in there, yes. This should be great fun! It would be a shame, if I were to attack this girl, and she just died. That would make this far to boring. I’d like… to fight…. The Gobi though. He chuckled again, “I would suggest, that you… prepare yourself….I’ve decided….. that … we’re going to have….some…. fun.”

A large grin appeared on his face, and his mouth opened to show two fangs as well. This will be, So. Much. Fun. He could barely contain himself, he was so excited.

Total WC 2056

Initial Phase:
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:55 pm
Minorin was quite surprised when he said he wouldn’t teach her. Something definitely was wrong with him. Then he began speaking, saying things like she didn’t care and was undeserving. How could she not care? She didn’t want to care, but she obviously did. He was being so stupid. Minorin wished it was all a dream, this situation was too taxing on her patience. She wanted to lash out at the boy. Do anything to make him stop. Beat him to a pulp if she could, as long as he would just stop.

Denkiteki turned his body towards her, she was still a good eleven feet away from the boy, but she felt threatened. She attempted to speak but she couldn’t. It seemed she had a kind of lump in her throat, she was genuinely afraid of Denkiteki at this time.

Her fear didn’t show through though, and she narrowed her eyes at Denkiteki as he chuckled. She wished she was more of a calm and calculative person; then maybe she could have avoided the mess she was in. The demented boy told her to prepare herself and that they’d be having fun. After he had said all of this a wide grin spread across his face to reveal his teeth accompanied by two sharp fangs.

Minorin shivered in disgust. If he wanted to fight she would make sure to give him an all-out brawl.

"Denkiteki, I don't think I'm going to be able to defeat you. But I'm going to knock some sense into you! One way or another!"

She activated her bijuu cloak, her five tails materialized and swished wildly behind her as she started to crouch. She would charge forward at Denkiteki and aim a solid punch at his face with her right fist, putting as much force as possible into the punch. As she did so she was soaring through the air, attempting to latch on to Denkiteki in order to pummel, kick, and punch him better. She just wanted to hit him.

WC: 2,210

Health: 57

Chakra: 57

Stamina: 14

Speed: 66

Strength: 63
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 am
Denkiteki laughed at the sight of the cloak, “5 tails? All of them just for me? How thoughtful.”

Denkiteki watched as the girl charged him, “so much powerful, but still so slow…”

The girl jumped towards him, soaring into the air. For someone else, she might have been a threat. She was much stronger, much faster in her current state. And while she was most likely stronger than Denkiteki, his speed was much higher than hers. She might as well have been moving like a snail towards him, the difference was so vast.

Moving so fast that to Minorin it may have looked as though he had teleported, he intercepted her halfway through her jump. He moved past her fist that she would have attempted to punch him with, and reached out to her with his left hand. It would go towards her throat, only the small scarf stopping him from grabbing bare skin. He would grab her by the neck if he could, which he was certain he would be capable of doing because of his speed.

If he got a hold of her, Minorin would quickly find herself smashing into a tree, Denkiteki’s strength forcing her through the bark and a few centimeters into the tree itself. It wouldn’t be enough to seriously hurt the girl, but that wasn’t what Denkiteki was trying to do. He just wanted to hit her, and throw her around. And break things, he really wanted to do that.

“Are you having fun yet?” he would ask the girl with a smile, showing off his strange fangs on again. His eyes would still be red as he looked at her, no real hint of Denkiteki could be seen in those eyes. There as only madness, and a desire for violence. None of Denkiteki’s ideals, or his emotions, could be seen in that face. It may as well have been a different person holding Minorin against the tree.

TWC 2380
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:25 am
Minorin snarled as Denkiteki’s hand shot out towards her throat. She had attempted to stretch her arms forward to grab a hold of his wrist, but he moved too quickly and before Minorin knew it Denkiteki had his fingers curled around her neck and she was being smashed into a nearby tree.

She heard the tree groan slightly, as if it were in pain. The branches waved and the leaves rustled as the bark cracked beneath Minorin’s back. She ground her teeth as she made contact with the tree, her eyes locked on Denkiteki’s. Her back hurt, she was sure she would have splinters of some sort as well as a fairly large bruise. She had just been smacked into a tree after all.

A smile stretched across Minorin’s face revealing her bared teeth as the boy asked her if she was having fun yet with a smile. She’d have fun if she ever got the chance to pluck each and every finger nail out of the hand he was holding her with before breaking every single bone in said hand before chopping slivers of it off until eventually no trace of a hand was left. That was when she would be having this “fun” he spoke of.

There seemed to be no trace of the seemingly harmless boy he was before, he was a real threat now. He was at this very moment a dumb animal, a dumb diseased animal that was raging instead of the kind and helpful Denkiteki. Minorin’s right hand shot up in an attempt to grab a hold of Denkiteki’s wrist; if she succeeded she would attempt to then crush his wrist. As her right hand shot towards Denkiteki’s wrist she would lift up her left arm and point her palm at Denkiteki’s face in an attempt to distract the boy as she whipped a tail up from under her body that would strike him as hard as possible against the side of his head. If she succeeded the boy should hopefully stumble or fall towards his left and his grip on her neck would loosen, allowing her to fall to her feet and back away into a cluster of trees about three feet from where Denkiteki had been standing previously before any further damage was done.

WC: 2,592
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum