Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Can I have the pancakes, with a side of murder?Today at 4:35 pmMarabelle BlossomTenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
220 Posts - 42%
81 Posts - 15%
70 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

A Meeting with Minorin! (P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting with Minorin! (P, NK)

Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:55 pm
Denkiteki chuckled as the girl smiled back at him, “I guess you are. Good!”

Denkiteki raised a right hand, ready to punch the demon girl in the face. Maybe, if I hit hard enough. I can break the tree! That would be great. His arm remained in it’s position, ready to punch, while he thought this.

Distracted with his thoughts, Denkiteki didn’t notice the small demon cloaked girl reach up and grab his hand. It wasn’t until she began crushing his arm that he realized something was wrong. Denkiteki’s body was somewhat durable, but with her strength Minorin still managed to crush the bones in his arm. Pain shot through his arm for a moment, but in his somewhat crazed state he quickly began ignoring it.

He noticed the girl lift up her other arm, but ignored it and began talking, “That wasn’t very nice at all, I guess I’ll have to make you pay for tha…” He was cut off by the girls tail hitting him in the side of the head. He was sent flying, traveling 5 meters before slamming into a tree, the bark giving in from the force the boy had been traveling.

Denkiteki fell to the ground after hitting the tree, landing on his hands and knees. His left hand quickly buckled under his weight because his arm was still broken, and he fell to the ground. His head was throbbing as well, adding to the pain. It took a moment for his regeneration to kick in, fixing both his head and his arm. The wounds required the use of a whole cell, both being medium wounds.

Denkiteki felt the need for violence and destruction leave him as he got back to his feet, swaying a bit as the red left his eyes, and his jaw returned to normal. His mind returned to him, and he realized what had happened. “Oh shit… what did I do?” he sounded surprised, and scared again. He had attacked his friend, he had lost control of himself and threw his friend, who was a young girl, into a tree.

What the hell is happening to me.. Denkiteki thought as he leaned against the tree Minorin had thrown him into, slowly sliding down it until he was in a sitting position. I’m going crazy already, this isn’t good… how long before I start trying to kill people, and not just destroy things?

TWC: 2784
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 57300

A Meeting with Minorin! (P, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting with Minorin! (P, NK)

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:02 am
Minorin stared at the boy laying in front the tree, she was watching with wide eyes as she deactivated her bijuu cloak. It seemed she had significantly underestimated herself. Minorin had always had a habit of being overly modest when it came to her strength, etc. But she hadn’t known that she could do that; make such a tall boy fly into a tree.

Denkiteki had slammed into the tree with such force that the thick bark of said tree was now cracked and splintering. The boy seemed disoriented and less lunatic but Minorin was unsure whether or not she should attempt approaching the boy, what if he lashed out at her again? Her heart was still racing; the adrenaline that rushed through her body was sending the young girl into a kind of frenzied mindset. Her thoughts were passing in and out before she could really take hold of them and digest the situation at hand.

It seemed that she had indeed crushed the boy’s wrist and she watched in awe as both it and the head injury she had inflicted mere seconds ago seemed to heal all on their own. Denkiteki had turned into something amazing, violent, and monstrous, but amazing. To be able to heal so quickly; was it magic? No no. She quickly shook the childish thought that her ten year old mind had produced away and examined the boy. It was some sort of side effect from his change. There was no way it was anything else.

Minorin’s eyes followed the boy’s figure as he swayed to his feet. He looked more like himself now. Did that mean it was safe? Or was this the eye of a storm? Would she approach her friend only to be attacked again shortly after? It was all very confusing. Then Denkiteki spoke, her ears strained to pick up his muffled voice. Her eyes became wider. Could he have not been in control? Did he just have a fit of blind madness?

Minorin burst out of her hiding spot and quickly advanced on Denkiteki, who by this time had slid down the tree trunk into a sitting position against it. Her eyes were wide and she was sure she looked a mess. As she looked at the boy she felt like crying. Why? It was so annoying, she didn’t like feeling for the boy. He made everything so much harder. But he was her only close friend. She chewed on her bottom lip and stared at the boy while the urge to cry slowly faded.

She stood there for a moment, just staring at the boy. What was someone supposed to say at a time like this? “I’m sorry for swatting you into tree after you choked me?” Yes. That would totally work. The sarcastic thoughts roaming her mind didn’t help at all. There was nothing to be said as of this moment.

But maybe she could try to make him feel better again. Just maybe.

Minorin slowly inched towards the boy, not wanting to startle him. Once she was close enough she would crouch down in front of the boy and attempt to hug him. She wondered if his family knew about his condition. That thought led to others and Minorin started feeling very concerned despite not wanting to. She would try to hold her friend tightly. Maybe by being so close he would understand that she wasn’t afraid, and maybe that would make him feel better. Everything was a maybe now. But Minorin would try her very best to comfort the boy.

WC: 3,187
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:55 am
Denkiteki remained in his seated position as Minorin looked at him, his expression completely blank. He looked at the ground, not moving at all. He couldn’t believe what had happened, he had attacked Minorin, one of his few friends. On top of that, she was a little kid, even younger than he was. Denkiteki was a Jounin of Kirigakure, he was expected to not only be responsible, but also protect those weaker than him. And yet he had attacked Minorin, for all he knew he might have even hurt her.

The sun rose above the tree line as he sat there, lighting up the area in which he and Minorin had had their little skirmish. Other shinobi would be heading towards the training grounds soon, wanting to get a morning practice before they began doing their missions. A thought passed through his head for a moment, wondering what the other shinobi would think about Minorin and Denkiteki nearly destroying two trees. If they two kids didn’t leave before anyone found out that was.

A strong light hit Denkiteki in the face, though it couldn’t have been the sun because he was still looking at the ground. Looking up he saw his headband, which must have fallen off of his neck when Minorin hit him. He also saw Minorin who was quickly advancing towards him. When she got closer to him, he felt that he could also sense where she was, much to his surprise. It seems that the sensing ability of his chakra was starting to develop better, even as he looked away from her, he could sense that she was biting her lip. What the hell.. he was afraid, How could he do that?

At the same time though, he was a bit thrilled. Yeah he attacked Minorin, but when he had been somewhat altered he had felt a bit more powerful. It felt like I was only experiencing a drop of that power though… just what am I capable of? It scared him to think about it, but the thought of him becoming even more powerful than he already was interested him.

Denkiteki sensed Minorin crouch down as he thought to himself, not looking at her or anything else in particular at that moment. He was rather surprised that the young girl had decided to walk towards him, despite what he had done. I thought… I thought she didn’t care? had she just come to try and finish him off? Her cloak of chakra was gone, but for all Denkiteki knew she could still use the power of her bijuu without it. She walked away when I told her I was afraid, there’s no way she could care. But is she really going to try and kill me?

Denkiteki’s mind was racing, should he remain still or should he strike preemptively, he was not sure. His body tensed as Minorin got closer to him, out stretching her arms. It wasn’t until the last second that he realized she was trying to hug him. His worry left him, and was quickly replaced by shock, confusion, and a bit of happiness as well.

As Minorin’s small arms wrapped around him, Denkiteki couldn’t help but smile. He was still confused as to why she all of the sudden acted like she cared, after the two of them had gotten into a short fight. At the same time though, the young Jounin was happy to see that his closest friend at least seemed to care about him.

Reaching out, Denkiteki wrapped Minorin in a hug as well, making sure not to squeeze her or anything like that. He did his best to remain calm, despite all of the emotions and feelings that were building up inside him.

TWC: 3409
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:35 pm
Minorin’s chin now rested on Denkiteki’s shoulder as she hugged the boy. She felt the side of his face change; she assumed it was a smile. His right cheek had brushed against her hair and pulled it ever so slightly upward in the process. She could only think that it was a smile, what other face can one make with that motion?

Then Denkiteki wrapped his arms around the small girl, swathing her in a hug. He did so almost gingerly, as though he was taking into account that she was injured. That was kind of him; at least he was back to normal now. The strange monstrous side of him had seemed to fade away… For the time being anyways. Minorin couldn’t help but feel as though it would happen again. The thought scared her; she needed to train so that when he went nuts again she’d be able to restrain him. Minorin closed her eyes and focused on the loose hug. That was what was important right now.

Minorin knew that Denkiteki must be feeling confused, she wondered whether or not she should tell him about her father leaving soon. But as she thought about it her situation seemed to pale in comparison with Denkiteki’s. He’d probably think it was something trivial and blow her off as some kind of idiot. And she wouldn’t be able to take that. He was the idiot here. Because he just was. He was too odd to be the smart one.

She’d have to tell him sometime though. Holding it in was becoming painful. Her father was moving away from them for who knows how long. She had decided that as soon as he left she would assume her position as her mother’s protector. She would protect her and care for her better than her idiot father ever could have. She was going to become stronger than him, smarter than him, better than him in every single way. And eventually the thoughts of him would be erased form their lives and they could live happily. That was Minorin’s new goal in life. To erase her father’s existence with her daily triumphs, whether it be comforting her mother or making dinner or bringing home all the money they needed. She’d do everything and anything to erase him.

Minorin breathed in deeply, “Denkiteki-sensei...” She paused and shook her head. It felt weird to call him that. She decided she’d call him “Baka-sensei” once all of the serious garbage was over. She let out a deep breath and gently stretched away from the hug so that she could look him in the face. “I’m sorry for acting so strangely. It’s just, well; my father is going to move very far away soon. He’s going overseas to take care of my grandparents’ business and by doing so he’s going to make it just me and mom for a while. I guess it’s just bothering me a little bit.” Minorin smiled at the boy as she said this; she didn’t feel like smiling at all but did her best to make it look genuine. He had enough problems of his own so she didn’t want to bother him, but she needed to tell someone about her problems too. Even the little amount she had told him so far was good enough, she felt just a little bit lighter without dragging the boy down in the process and that relieved her.

Denkiteki really wasn’t so bad after all, he was her Baka-sensei but he was also a kind person who always seemed to have too much on their plate. He was constantly juggling everything and doing a screwy job of it, but Minorin like that the most about him. The boy made her feel flustered and confused most of the time, but he was really fun to be around and she enjoyed learning from him. She would smile again at her closest friend while waiting for him to speak. At this moment she was a little angry with herself for letting her thoughts slip from Denkiteki to her idiot father. Oh well, I’m sure he’ll understand.. Maybe.

WC: 3,876
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:18 pm
It wasn’t until he hugged Minorin that he realized that he had hurt her. She had been acting fine, and as far as he had been able to tell from his sensory she hadn’t been hurt. But there were splinters and pieces of wood in her back, much to his dismay. He had thought her cloak would have been more than capable of protecting her, but it seemed that it wasn’t as strong as he had thought. He felt worse after that, he had hurt his friend even more than he had thought, and now she was trying to comfort him! He was a horrible friend, and a horrible squad leader.

He didn’t know that there had been a few pieces of wood in his back too, but they had been pushed out when he had healed, and were all on the ground near him. There were a few holes in his shirt that he would notice later, as well as a few drops of blood on his back from before the wounds had completely healed.

Minorin spoke, calling him sensei. He was surprised, he wouldn’t have thought that Minorin would want to call him that. What was more surprising, was that she felt the need to apologize to him! He had attacked her, and yet she was sorry? He felt even worse about the whole thing as well, learning about what was happening with her father.

Sighing, Denkiteki would try and get up, letting go of Minorin as he did so. “I’m really sorry about your father, I didn’t know about that. I’m so caught up in what’s going on with me, that I am not paying attention to everyone else I guess. I’m sorry Minorin, if you ever want to talk more about it please come visit me. Right now though, I think we should leave. People are going to be showing up soon and I’d rather not have to tell them we had a serious fight here.”

Denkiteki would then try and move past Minorin and make his way towards the exit of the training grounds, “If you want though, you can come with me and we can talk more. Actually, I have something I have been working on that I want to show you. So unless you are busy, or don’t want to be around me, would you like to come?” depending on her answer, he would either wait for her, and the two would leave together, or he would return home by himself.

TWC 3823

[Exit]

1 cell lost, however I have replaced it already in a different thread.
Minorin
Minorin
Citizen

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:14 pm
Minorin crouched there for a while, her legs tucked under her petite body, knees slightly digging into the malleable ground. She was focusing all of her weight in her toes as she crouched there. Denkiteki had just gotten up and released her from their hug. Her arms fell slowly and she brought them down to rest on top of her thighs. She looked up at the boy as he began speaking and suddenly dread crept its way in. She hadn’t wanted him to be sorry for her, well, she had just a little bit. But not this much. He seemed so sincere, plus he had taken into account that they could be questioned about the broken trees and such and such. Minorin didn’t care much for the latter to be honest, but if it was such a big deal to him she’d go along with it.

Minorin gazed up at the boy as he made his way past her. She sighed as she watched him and found herself wishing that she knew what he was really thinking up in that head of his. He was pretty tall, maybe there wasn’t enough oxygen up there or something? That was probably why he was always acting funny. Her ten year old brain hadn’t fully grasped all of that oxygen blah blah nonsense at the time, so to her it was definitely a possibility. She made a mental note to have her mother show her all about oxygen and those sorts of things in their books at home sometime later in the day.

She heard the boy begin speaking again and so she lifted herself off of the ground and turned to face his direction so that she might hear him better, he seemed to be a quiet speaker so this was necessary in Minorin’s opinion. It meant less strain on her ears.
Denkiteki was inviting her to come with him; she had started trailing along behind him by this point and stopped still in her tracks. She’d never been to anyone’s house before. Well, besides the old lady with the cats and the elderly farmer couple. But that was different! That was for work! This was a friend’s house. Minorin didn’t know what to do. She really wanted to go, but what did that involve? Should she run home to change and get snacks or something? She shook her head violently, no, there would be no changing or running home or snacks! She was ten now. That’s pretty old. She’d never seen adults run home to change and get snacks and things when they went out with friends, at least not the shinobi adults. So that meant she couldn’t do it! She nodded her head and a pleased smile crossed her face, she was quite impressed by her own adultness.

Fortunately Denkiteki’s back had been facing her the entire time so he wouldn’t have seen any of her crazy little gestures. She hurried after the boy who had kept walking while she stood there thinking, she caught up to him and walked by his right side. She looked up at the boy and tugged lightly at his elbow, “I’d like to go with you, lead the way!” After saying this she realized that she hadn’t thanked him for being so sincere, she was shocked that she hadn’t thought to respond. Oh well, Minorin shrugged it off and would follow Denkiteki wherever he wished to lead her.

[Exit with Denkiteki]

Total WC: 4,450

+ first four tails unlocked in V2
+ 22 stat points
+ 44 jutsu points
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:33 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum