Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Umarekuru's New Resolve(Training,Open NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Umarekuru's New Resolve(Training,Open NK)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:30 pm
Umarekuru now being able to the another chakra signature, knew he was not going to win this battle head on. he quickly made a clone to take his place if whoever it was fell for it. He tried to move the clone into his place but with no success for the attack came faster than he expected he could only use his arms to block the attack. He quickly faltered to one knee, his previous injury taking effect. As the continued to falter something hit him in the back again, making him drop and roll out of the way," Aghhh, this is not going well at all, i cant fight what i can hardly see, maybe i am to weak for this," he said pulling out the shurikens. He did not know what else to do, no other options left. He felt death was the only way out until he thought of the people he would be leaving behind. He could not leave them like this not now or ever. He stood up wobbling at first then, standing," i will not lost here, this will not be my end, i shall get stronger and i will defeat you," he said panting. As he spoke he felt like his chakra was going into the guantlets and boots and began to make a small outter radius to where he could sense what was there. The flames started flickering more. With this he closed his eyes waiting for the next attack as it came," i may not be strong or fast, or even have the best jutsu or abilites, but one thing i do have," he said as the next attack came," IS MY DETERMINATION," he screamed as he tried to counter this attack and strike he knew what the outcome would be but he did not care, he would win at any cost......

WC:2740

AND THIS IS MY POST AFTER AZAIYO'S SO THIS COUNTS AS MY POST SO AFTER HE POSTS IT IS sAMMEONA'S TURN( I FIXED MY POST I HOPE THIS IS BETTER.)

Last edited by TheUnknownNinja on Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Umarekuru's New Resolve(Training,Open NK) - Page 3 Empty Re: Umarekuru's New Resolve(Training,Open NK)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:31 pm
OOC:[ ok sorry lets resume the order after azaiyo posts agreed]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:39 pm
[Since the order is screwed up, we will resolve it in this way. It will be Unknown, Azaiyo, then Sameonna since that is how it went while the posting order was screwed up. Also, Unknown, your Shadow Clone shield is invalid as you do not have the technique. I am guessing you probably got it messed up with the Clone Technique. The Shadow Clone technique is B-Ranked while the Clone technique is E-Ranked. Since you made this mistake unfortunately, you are hit in the front as well unless you get permission from Sameonna to edit your post. Not meaning to act like staff, just simply pointing stuff out.]
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:54 pm
[OOC: Umarekuru - I don't want to kill you. If you don't edit, my attacks will land - the kick would send your head backwards and the shuriken would rip through your skull. Edit it before you die lol]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 pm
im sorry for the misunderstanding the clone was not made for a shield i made the clone to take my place sorry for the confusion for that and i did not know that lol but i will edit it to make it seem less cloney
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 pm
[OOC: All is good now, so I'm up.]

With the intense light shining brightly through the mist, Azaiyo being able to see everything through it, he would see that his student was now crying in pain, bleeding at large amounts. Something was definitely wrong here. He would look around as he saw Sameonna's face. Her face would look angry, a possibility that may indicate that she in fact was the person who committed the assault. He could see all of the hits as they would all seem as if they were launched from Sameonna's direction, all slightly angling towards her position. He would be in a state of great shock as he would yell. "Sameonna! What have you done?!" Taking this into further consideration, Azaiyo would recall the sudden attack that Umarekuru performed in front of him, only to be guarded and interfered. Azaiyo would suppose as a Leaf Nin, Sameonna would not exactly understand the situation at hand, but all in all it was a friendly assault, only to cause great punishment upon oneself. Sameonna should have known and recalled that Umarekuru was his student, but then the Sannin of the Sand would look back on something himself. There was no signal of the assault whatsoever- not a single identification of a friendly attack. As he would refresh himself, Azaiyo would highlight the situation and conclude it. "Sameonna, sorry for my tone previously. This was indeed a confusing act that Umarekuru performed." He would say this simply, hoping that Sameonna would only acknowledge what he meant. As his student was now down, Azaiyo would make his final call. "Umarekuru. Allow me to take you to the hospital. Your health is of very great importance of course." Azaiyo's beliefs were right. He would have to reconsider some people he had met. He would deactivate his Eternal Kyukei o Seigen as he would place the ninjato back in its sheath, his body returning to normal. "I'll be on my way...Sameonna..." Azaiyo concluded, simply revealing a brief smile, revealing that something highly dangerous and unintentional had just happened. On the other hand, did his student really want to betray him, or was it rather a friendly attack? This would all be determined in the next act.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:21 pm
Sameonna recalled her Mist Technique - the fog began to disperse from existence as she looked upon the bleeding body of the student. She had barely begun her attack and he was already in shambles. His health was of great concern, as Azaiyo had stated. Regardless, he had launched an unexpected attack at her dear friend, and her first instinct was to defend him - even if he could defend himself. "Apologies, Deputy Kazekage.." She noted. "I simply acted on impulse in your defense. Though my intentions were not to kill him, they did stop him from his attack." She again looked at the boy, now on his knees in a small puddle of his own blood. "You should get him to a hospital before the shuriken cause trauma to his muscle tissue.." Stepping back and turning, she'd say another word before her leave. ".. Tenseissun.. I'll see you soon. Train him, and perhaps he'll stand greater chance against the enemies that are heading your way." Yes that was right. What Sameonna said held greater truth than ever. She was aware of plans revolved around Azaiyo, though it wasn't her place to inform him of such things. With a punch of her fist, the rocks in front of her crumbled, bringing in a shining light from the walls outside. In the smoke that filled the room, her presence could no longer be sensed from within.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:29 pm
Umarekuru was now coughing up blood sitting on the floor," yea the hospital would sound nice right about now, but sammy i would like for you to at least train me after i get better, i feel i can learn alot from you, no offense sensei. I feel like taking a nap now so just wake me up when we get there," he said laying down on the cave floor. He felt weak considering he was losing blood but he did not know it was that bad. Losing conscienceness fast he felt azaiyo pick him up and everything after that went black...

WC:2860
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 pm
Umarekuru would allow Azaiyo to take him to the hospital as Azaiyo would grab the boy swiftly, disappearing as he would use the Flying Thunder God to instantaneously move him and the unconscious boy to the hospital. As Azaiyo had questions for his student, he would only leave him to the medics once he would arrive.

[EXIT]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:52 pm
[This is my last post and i guess we move to the hospital???]

Umarekuru only wondered if this was the end for him or maybe a new beginning. He could hear only here pacing and random noises. Through it all he felt like he could hear his parents voice, much like when he was a child. They were asking him what he wanted to be when i grew up and i responded a great hyuga ninja like you two. He could now hear the doctors and nurses as they scrambled around. He thought this was how sachiko must have felt i the hospital and now it was his turn. He could not sigh so he sat in the recesses of his mind thinking of all the possible outcomes of his dicision, not only would he have to stay in the hospital but explain to Azaiyo, the man he wanted to impress, what happened. As he began to fall back into his slumber he only let out two words,' not over,".

[exit]

WC:3018
+13 speed +2 chakra +30 JP
ALSO WONDERING IF I CAN UNLOCK 8 TRIGRAMS 64 PALMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum