Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6575

Umarekuru's New Resolve(Training,Open NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umarekuru's New Resolve(Training,Open NK)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:39 pm
Sameonna would giggle lightly at the boys comment, only to be hardly startled by the surprising appearance of Azaiyo. He had grown since the last time they had met. She smiled and bowed to him as he questioned whether or not she was Sameonna or some other person he may not have had the pleasure to acquaint himself with. Her voice would surely strike his theory correct, if not anything, her massive chakra capacity. Although the base level of her chakra pools could be measured by the simplest of tracker ninja - her hidden pools could be faintly felt, a subtle but powerful mass of energy that swirls beneath her core. A capacity that could most likely triple her capabilities during combat. An unnerving feat to say the least, as even her cursed seal lay on her neck visible to the two.

"It would be most difficult to forget you, Tenseissun." She'd laugh. He asked of Sameonna to not underestimate this boy, which wasn't out of the ordinary. If there was anyone who knew that looks could be deceiving, it was definitely Sameonna. Another slight giggle would escape her lips as she looked at Azaiyo. "I assure you, based on my interpretation of his prowess, he has a lot of hidden potential - potential that seems like it can only be unlocked through hard work and dedication." She'd look at him. "Your sensei knows me quite well, as well as what I have accomplished. A series of tasks that have labeled me both a criminal and a hero. Only to bravely represent the Mist Village in war, I single-handedly took on Konoha and brought the entire village down to its knees; even killing its Hokage in the initial first attack."

She frowned a little bit. "Looking back on it, I am not proud of what I had done - though it gained me immortality in the words of man. Immortality in words is not what I desired however. I bid my needs begone as I left the ways of war behind me and took my title as Sannin into affect." That was incredibly odd, and her words would probably strike the two with confusion considering ninja are groomed to be killers, and to feel no remorse. Sameonna pursued her own destiny though. One that did not follow in line with the rest of the ninja world.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Umarekuru's New Resolve(Training,Open NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Umarekuru's New Resolve(Training,Open NK)

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:16 pm
This was indeed a great occassion. Azaiyo rarely got times like this, times to see the ones he appreciated most, especially the ones whom he had not seen in a long time. Azaiyo would laugh and smile at the fact that he had actually been remembered well by this lady. He would begin to speak after hearing all the graceful words Sameonna had to offer. He would look to his student first as the boy would be pointing to a bunch of crumbled rocks, seemingly trying to make an impression. "You do have insane amounts of potential." Azaiyo commented, "Like I have once said before, it is only a matter of time before you stand at superior level." Azaiyo would now look at Sameonna as he had much to tell. Seemingly dreadful thoughts would come from this girl, but the fact that she was now restored pleased the Deputy Kazekage. "I have great stories to tell, Sameonna. Between the time we met and the time of which you were absent in my eyes, I was able to rid absolutely everything that all Missing-Nin currently have towards Sunagakure no Sato. I arrived back at the village after all of these great missions, some of which I took a great beating but still managed to hang on and conquer. Once I reentered the village gates, the elders gave me a surprise, the entitlement of the official Sannin of the Sand. Your guidance, along with all others had helped me reach the path of glory I was searching for. It was only a moment of time after this when the elders wanted me even more after I helped aid the entire village, asking to be their Deputy. A series of dreams had come true for me." Azaiyo smiled brightly as he could remember every second of the journey. Azaiyo had become a completely new and improved version of himself since then. He would look at the marking on Sameonna's neck as he would comment both on what she had said along with the imprint. "I have always questioned that marking, Sameonna." Azaiyo stated randomly, "It looks like a sign of great power. Speaking of power, I'm glad your life is restored, but do not let up on Konoha again. Only when Konoha comes after your life do you fight for yourself. If you feed yourself to the demons, you will only sear in flames. Freedom is the most important thing. Use it to your advantage and protect your people." Azaiyo's words had become scrambled, but that was only because he was excited. "One day our descendants will grow up with capabilities just like ours, possibly beyond. They will die knowing they made a good difference, ridding more and more evil out of sight. They will fight for us until the very end, using our power to their advantage. Let us do the same and fight for our nation, creating miracles in all areas."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:18 am
Umarekuru felt really good after hearing both sammeona and his teacher say he had potential that he had a small smile on his face." To be honest sameonna your past should not determine who you are, yet the impacts that you have on the future or your future. I guess you can say that i am learning pretty fast just listening to you both. You both have such an immense amount of wisdom and strength, and it fills me with such determination and strength to obtain my potential and surpass it. I thank you both from the bottom of my heart," He said bowing to the both of them, he knew they have not done anything physically, but mentally they have strengthen him to a new height. He walked back over to one of the unbroken boulders and continued his training, more focused than ever." I know its alot to ask but would you two like to help me train, i know its alot to ask for but i would appreciate it alot," he said as he continued to hit the boulder...

WC:2205
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:05 pm
Sameonna wasn't sure how else to approach the situation, but after her momentary leaving and return, she found herself here. She walked over to the boy who was now punching away at a boulder, determined to reduce it to the same rubble he had to the others within this cave. She held her hand to his chest, telling him to stop his attack. "Allow me to demonstrate how powerful I have become since I was your rank. All of this was achieved through hard work and dedication." She would step back one foot; and thrust her fist forward. From it, a crack bewildered and exploited itself upon the face of the boulder. It broke into pieces and was sent hurling into the wall just thirty feet or so behind it. As it slammed into the wall, the cave echoed with rumbling terror; the remaining parts of the boulder crumbled and fell to the ground in a hazing dust. She looked at him and smiled. "If you train more.. You can possess such strength."
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 pm
he saw his sensei standing there watching him, looking at her display of power overwhelmed him. " hey sensi fight me," he said running at Azaiyo full speed readying a punch towards his face.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:27 pm
Sameonna would notice Umerekuru's movement toward the Kazekage, fist ready. Surely he was out of his mind to attack the Deputy Kazekage. Especially without the combatant consent of him. Sameonna could feel the killing intent displayed by Umerekuru. He wanted to kill him. Not just fight him as he implied so fiercely. Sameonna would immediately jump into action, activating a jutsu that would cause the Hidden Mist Technique to fill the cave thoroughly with a fog so dense nothing could be seen in front of your face.

Sameonna activated a hidden jutsu, coveted by the mist she previously brought forth. Throwing three shuriken above, behind, and from left to right toward Unknown. She'd then activate another jutsu that would render her signature lost from within the mist. Moving around in complete silence, she'd anticipate the next actions of Umarekuru.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:36 pm
Umarekuru quickly stopped his movements, his sight being obscurred," what is this? whatever this is i do not like this," he said looking around. Now how would he fight he sensei, or better yet continue training. he activated his byakugan to look around and see if he could see anything. He could only see Azaiyo, still in his same area but nothing else. He sat down thinking for a moment , that this was deployed by him to test his sight. But he was wrong as heard something flying towards him at every direction. He had no chance to escape or dodge. he could either hit the ground and get hit or stand their and deflect. he remembered that he could use the gauntlets to make a small shield to block small attacks. thinking quickly he poured some chakra into the guantlets making the shield. He only managed to stop the ones coming from what seemed like his sides. he tried to dodge away from the ones above but was hit in the legs by them as well as the ones from behind, which hit him in the arms. With a Wince of pain he dropped pulling out what was now seen as shuriken and tieing up the wounds he just recieved," This seems like it is going to be more fun than sparring with azaiyo,let go then," he said wincing. he knew this was going to be a one sided spar but he did not care at the slightest, he wanted to push his limits...

WC: 2717
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:54 pm
As Azaiyo would now see a sudden launch come towards him, he would quickly dash out of its distance as it seemed too slow. On the other hand, it would seem strange as Azaiyo would now see a strong field of mist surrounding him, if not everyone in his presence. What was this exactly. The Sannin of the Sand would become concerned as he would shout. "If there is a fight going on, I am not afraid to take action!" He would reveal this as he would pull his special ninjato from its sheath, the Kyukei o Seigen as he would use it to its Eternal Mode, the Eternal Kyukei o Seigen! Strong white lights would shroud his body as he could now see through the mist with its incredible brightness. With this, he would be in full form of battle as he was now in the position where he would be nearly untouchable, his performance well-known.
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Sameonna Hoshigaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:18 pm
Sameonna would realize that this boy has some kind of deflective item on his body that could repel attacks - but seeing as how it couldn't defend his backside; it signaled that it does have its limits. Limits that would probably include restrictions such as only being able to stop small projectiles. She would dash from above, where she formerly through the shuriken, a spinning heel-kick coming his way toward his head, which would knock him backward if it landed - in addition to her previous attack she thought it wise that he would not realize she had activated the shadow-shuriken technique - 2 other shuriken would then pierce the same places they hit before. Activating another jutsu; she'd thrust her hands in a cross-formed direction - winds would collide and threaten the boy in a fierce, slashing manner. The Silent Killing technique is what would grant advantage over the Umarekuru. A fighting style that almost no people have ever lived to tell about, and even fewer know how to defend against.

Spoiler:
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:28 pm
[OOC: The posting order is being broken. The posting order is Umarekuru, Sameonna, then Azaiyo.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum