Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.] Empty Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.]

Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:08 am
The night before Echo reunited with his long lost brother Koroshi, he was at the training grounds his Fujin no Tenkei activated as he dashes towards a training post his form as if a blur ripples of wind forming along his path.

His attire consists of his equipment the 'Devil Gear' as dubbed by his subordinates due to the demonic nature of their creation his Demon collar located near his neck as well.

His feet carve a deep crater in the ground along his path a Rasengan forming in his right hand the goggles over his eyes deflecting debris as he extends his arm smashing the training post in half from the force of the Rasengan and the speed of his movements, he swirves around the broken post with a pivot of his weight to the left his feet twirling as he spins around the post and pauses facing where he was directed before hand a gust of wind picking up causing his black jacket too ripple and his blue jeans too billow the other direction...a grin breaks out on his face.

"I am the wind.." he says out loud sliding his hands in his pockets the projected gale still surrounding his form his grin still present as he chuckles too himself.

He tilts his head upwards after a moment taking in the vision of the Night sky, a truly marvelous site in the summer of Konoha.
Konoha is the perfect Ninja village, strong Shinobi around every corner, peaceful atmosphere, strong walls too ward off danger...."Only real problem is were out in the open.." Echo thinks with a slight hint of amusement and growing melancholy...soon he'll be leaving it behind in a bid too search for himself...

He sighs banishing those thoughts...for now he has too master this technique...the wind called too him...just as it had his entire life.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.] Empty Re: Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.]

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:23 pm
[Bumping this real quick =w=]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.] Empty Re: Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.]

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:39 pm
Nero had nothing to do that day, so as usual, he decided to spend the day training. He knew that he was spending a lot of his time on his trainings and that he didn't have a social life. But he was also certain that this much training was the reason he was this strong. Just as he arrived at the training grounds, he saw another shinobi. Nero turned his head away but then hears him saying "I am the wind...". The young Wind release user looked at the shinobi once again "Who is he ?" thought Nero "I have never seen him before in my life...". Nero got near the man and said "Nice to meet you Wind, you can call me Curse ", smiling...
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:59 pm
Jigen-to flaring too life with a slight blurring of his hands Echo turns his head back towards the source of the voice that managed too sneak up on him, activating his Sharingan as an afterthought Echo takes in the form of the boy standing a few feet away from him.

He let's his Jigen-To fade when he takes in the Konoha headband of the boy and smirks in amusement casting a slight wave with his left hand "Curse huh..?" he asks with a chuckle "Sure your not Death? You crept up on me well enough" He says with a shrug his smirk morphing into a grin, he briefly notes too be more alert when training when he's on the road.

He runs through his mental check-list of Konoha Shinobi, almost every single Ninja in the roster known too him through nights of intensive studying, 'Nero Yamaki, Chuunin Rank skilled with wind affinity techniques, definite runner for ANBU with some conditioning' is what the report stated.

He chuckles putting a name too the boy's face, the kid has potential...and since I am moving on in a little while.."Hey kid? What do you think of Konoha?" he asks he'll ask a few questions and if he answers right...He'll gain the right too one of his more special techniques...and with it as disposal, he'll make Sannin in no time at all and be a great help too ANBU if he makes himself known too his Brother.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:17 pm
"Curse huh..? Sure your not Death? You crept up on me well enough". Nero smiled at what the guy said. "Either way," told Nero "I am Nero Yamaki as known as Noroi, which means curse... I'm a chuunin of the hidden leaf...".

"Hey kid? What do you think of Konoha?" asked the guy. "Well," answered Nero "this village is my home... What more can I say ? You can't know which person to trust out there, but you can trust each Leaf ninja... If you meant the environment, i believe it's the best kind of place to live in. With the forest the village is in, and the wind that never stops blowing...".

"Either way..." said Nero "I gave you my name and my rank ? Won't you tell me about yourself ?"... He was trying to investigate the guy and find out why he has never seen him before in his life...
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:27 pm
He chuckles nodding in approval at the boy's answer his goggles still obscuring his mismatched eyes from view as he hears the boys question and promptly falls into his back in annoyance staying still for a moment...before he's suddenly back in his feet scratching his head in annoyance a slight pout crossing his features as he mumbles "How does no one know who I am!!?" He angrily questions.

A thought popping into his head he grins and in an instant his annoyance is gone from his voice a grin taking it's place "You wish too know who I am? VERY WELL!! I SHALL TELL YOU!!!" performing a shunshin upwards in a burst of his godlike speed he somersaults in the air curling inwards like a canon ball staying afloat with his BWG for a moment before he plummets his shoulders and legs tucked inwards before he springs outwards and lands his feet spread apart by one foot his left knee bent in front of his right leg which extends backwards as he extends his left arm to the sky pointing his index finger too the sky dramatically in what he deems a 'cool' pose. "THE VASTNESS OF THE SKY CAN'T CONTAIN THE MIGHT OF KONOHA'S FINEST!! THE POWERFUL SHINOBI WHO TREASURES FAMILY ABOVE ALL ELSE!!! TREMBLE IN AWE BEFORE THE SINGLE MOST POWERFUL SHINOBI IN ALL OF KONOHA!!! BEHOLD THE GREAT SANNIN ECHO UCHIHA!!!!" He calls out his grin only widening, he straightens a moment later cupping his chin and nodding as he congratulates himself on such a display "Oh yeah...that'll leave an impression" are his words as he chuckles too himself his BWG fading from existence as he makes his comment.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:23 am
Nero watches as the man shows off. "KONOHA'S FINEST!!" the man said, although Nero was distracted, so didn't hear all of his words, "THE SINGLE MOST POWERFUL SHINOBI IN ALL OF KONOHA!!! BEHOLD THE GREAT SANNIN ECHO UCHIHA!!!!". "Well," answered Nero, smiling "I'm impressed. I expected the strongest of Konoha to be an Uchiha clan member... So, you're saying you're stronger then the Hokage ? Well, it can be true... I never met him, and I don't know what he's capable of. I don't know what you're capable of... And what was that sick technique, which I guess was a wind release ? Seriously, you have to teach that to me...". "A sannin ?" thought Nero "Really ? Am I talking to a sannin right now ? How rude it was of me to not know him... I hope he's not the type of shinobi that only wants recognition... Ottherwise I won't be able to learn that sick jutsu...". "And I'm apologizing for not knowing you, Echo Uchiha, Sannin of the Hidden Leaf...".
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:22 pm
Echo grimaces at the mentioning of the Uchiha clan and sighs, "The Uchiha clan's arrogance and stubborn denial to the foolishness of their traditions are why the clan are so few on this day." He says "My Brother is strong for sure, but I have a few tricks that even the odds." He says with a clear smirk "Course it depends on the situation really...if it's a battlefield with lots of cover I'd have the upper hand if it's bare then Viper would end up striking me first." he crosses his arms in thought.

A few moments pass and he shrugs "Oh right that jutsu" Echo says as if just hearing the boy's words "You wanted too learn it?" He asks with a smirk "That's one of my strongest jutsu!" he says "Learning that will cement you as my apprentice ya know, can't just teach the Blessing of the Wind God too anybody!" he says with a few pointed gestures of his hands...Echo is definitely more suited too be a performer then a Shinobi most would think.

The apprenticeship's underlining meaning would of course be that if the boy ever were too betray Konoha, Echo would be honor bound too hunt him down and kill him in cold blood...hopefully that doesn't add any pressure.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm
"You wanted too learn it? That's one of my
strongest jutsu!" hsaid Echo "Learning that will cement you as my
apprentice ya know, can't just teach the Blessing of the Wind God too
anybody!". Disappointedly, Nero kneeled before Echo Uchiha "Teach me the jutsu, Echo Uchiha, Sannin of the Hidden Leaf. I can't give you much in exchange... Only my words, which mean nothing for someone like you... But that is for now... Someday I'm going to be in the ANBU of the Hokage... That's when I'll matter for the village... That's when I'll be strong enough to be impress people like you..." said Nero, as he hoped this would work out well, since it really meant a lot for him...
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 pm
Echo blinks behind his goggles at the display raising an eyebrow in confusion as he hears the boy's words "ANBU eh? That's hard work kid, you'll see things in there you won't see anywhere else...sick things...things people bite out their tongues over." Echo says sliding his hands into his pockets "It's thankless work...ANBU belong in ANBU cause they don't belong anywhere else."

Echo remembers his first few weeks as ANBU Captain..right after the destruction of Konoha and just before it was fully rebuilt...where the bandits were overrunning the village while most of the other Shinobi were distracted by bigger threats....Echo has set aside his morals for months to be successful in ANBU...he most likely won't be returning to the cell when he leaves.

Banishing those thoughts he glances down at the boy awaiting his answer too him calling out what will happen on this path, he wonders if the boy will do what he did and say he'll do it anyway for the good of his home.

The regular Shinobi of Konoha are a mercenary force, getting money for the village while as the ANBU are the actual Military..a Kage's personal army and assassination squad, and Konoha's ANBU are the best of the best.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum