Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.]

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:29 pm
"So," said Nero, his head still down, him still kneeling before Echo, "What is your answer ?" asked Nero, waiting patiently as he got more and more excited each second. "You will not regret it if you say "Yes."..." added Nero, as he thought "What ? How can I say that ? I'm talking to a Sannin. I may not be able to fullfill the things he expects from me... Just... What's wrong with me ?".
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.] - Page 2 Empty Re: Riders of the Wind[Private, Echo and Nero.]

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:44 pm
Echo blinks twice now pondering the ramifications of teaching this boy his technique, the technique uses wind pressure too create a nearly impenetrable gale around the user the winds speeding up their movement too insane levels.

When Echo first discovered the Technique he nearly leveled his Shangri la, the world inside his head, surely this kid couldn't cause as much damage as he had...Right?

"Alright, I'll teach you the technique...but if you ever use it against this village..." Echo starts slowly letting a bit of the Kyuubi's influence leak into him his voice darkening as his fangs enlarge too visible levels baring them towards the boy claws forming as his fingers curl as if anticipating a kill the red aura appearing in the form of a cloak "I'll KILL you..." He says, knowing even at a certain level...this boy could not stop him from doing so.

The Kyuubi's chakra fades as his grin returns "Understand?" he asks the goofy slightly lazy tone replacing the earlier killing intent banishing it completely, A Jinchuuriki.

That much would be made clear, the Kyuubi was discreetly sealed into Echo so no one would know which exact Bijuu was sealed into Echo...unless of course he went full Nine-tails.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 am
"Alright, I'll teach you the technique...but if you ever use it against
this village... I'll kill you... Understand?"...

Nero answered, getting up from the ground, "I expected much... And thank you one million times, Echo Uchiha... Now after the Hokage, your words is second most important to me...". He was then distracted by the chakra cloak. "And can you please tell me what that cloak-type jutsu is ? My team leader, Raito has used it before but I never got to learn what it actually is... Otherwise, I'm always ready to start the training of this jutsu...".

Nero would have a smile on his face since he was going to be trained a jutsu by a Sannin of the Leaf....

[OOC : by the cloak-type jutsu, i meant the bijuu cloak]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:32 pm
Echo blinks at the boy's calmness and his grin widens, kids got guts......Echo then promptly face plants when hearing his question about his..'cloak jutsu', quickly getting back too his feet and coughing into his right fist in order too regain his composure he speaks again

"Well, it's not something anyone can learn, it's something you either steal or receive." He says letting out a hum of thought followed by a grunt of annoyance pondering if he should tell the Chunin about what a Jinchuuriki is.

He decides against it not knowing if the Nanabi-Jinchuuriki wants anyone too know just yet, it's nice too keep it a secret but you have too also spread awareness when facing a Jinchuuriki...Konoha's not the only one with Bijuu after all...the inner debate on whether too keep a boy's secret or divulge information that could very well save his new little apprentices life.

"You've heard of the Bijuu yeah?? A Jinchuuriki is what occurs when a Bijuu is sealed into a Human being, they gain some of the destructive ability of the Bijuu making an extremely powerful combatant, Konoha has many in our possession, never get into a direct confrontation with a Jinchuuriki..it's like trying too stop a train with your bare hands...just not a good idea." he explains glancing up for a moment "Oh, if you have a sealing expert with you that makes dealing with em much easier!" He exclaims a grin on his face "I've dabbled in the art but it's not something I can do." he crosses his arms while he goes off on his tangents...it's very clear Echo's not a very good teacher.

He strokes his chin in thought for a moment and then blinks behind his goggles "Oh right, I was gonna teach you the Blessing of the Wind God!" he says lightly pounding his right fist into his left open palm in remembrance nodding and grinning as if he's figured out one of life's great mysteries.

Echo closes his eyes letting his arms drop to his sides his head raising towards the sky a smile tugging at his lips....the wind picks up in the air causing his hair too billow south loose leaves blowing along the wind...riding it..a slow light swirl begins appearing around the Sannin's feet slowly lifting him into the air stopping a simple two feet off the ground as the wind begins too grow heavy with Echo's chakra the soon to be retired ANBU Captain glowing a translucent light blue the aura forming like a gale around him the wind in the area picking up as he begins too rise higher his hands raising in unison his index finger pointing north a gust of wind billowing towards, not as strong as his Raging Storm God...but it's enough.

He chuckles his eyes still closed as he continues too rise higher into the air his left knee bending slightly his ankle pressed against his right calf his toes aimed towards the ground, the wind is his too command in this state...if the boy understands his rambling explanation after his demonstration then he'll be able too perform the technique with a few simple meditation exercises.

He too can ride the Wind.

Echo's face scrunches up slightly at the feeling of the Flame forming inside the pit of his stomach..it's not much of a distraction but it's a strange feeling too the man who was once completely incapable of casting a single Katon technique of even the simplest of techniques...the campfire starting jutsu.

He sighs slightly and begins lowering himself too the ground the wind fading from his being a slight heat picking up, he coughs slightly and glances towards the Chuunin too gauge his reaction.

"So...What did you gather from the little demonstration?" Echo questions with a smirk.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:37 am
"Well, " said Nero, who had been carefully watching Echo since he started the demonstration of the jutsu, "I see you're able to I guess I can show you...".

Nero would close his eyes, as Echo did and then start concentrating on his chakra, then on nature transformation, and then on the rotation... He easily managed to do it, since he has trained Rasengan before, and he needed to concentrate on the two of them for that jutsu too... So, it would take a lot more time then when Echo used it or the time Nero used rasengan...

Then, a pile of wind would start to rotate around Nero... It can still be seen that he's a rookie, with the wind rotating in weird shapes, sometimes blowing to different destinations, but in the end Nero managed to stabilize the rotation...

"I feel lighter..." said Nero as he knew it was the effect of the jutsu to make him faster... He's just slightly faster, but it can still be sensed by Nero himself. Nero would then try to send a slah of wind, as Echo did before. He would use his hand to send the slash, but the chakra would disappear just a little while after it gets out from the rotating wind around him.

"Ummm... I'll work on that..." says Nero as he loses his concentration and the wind stops rotating. He'd fall down since he'd been standing on rotating wind for a while now, and he wouldn't be expecting to be standing back on smooth ground. "And I don't believe it has to rotate while I'm using it... I just know rasengan, and I'm used to making the chakra rotate... I'd be happy to learn the proper way... Also, how exactly am I going to "manipulate" wind like that ?"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:49 pm
Echo watches the boy moving the wind with a nod, it's a good first try..better then his first where he overloaded the rotation and ended up stuck in a tree atop the Hokage monument...damn sparrows kept trying too bite him! Wasn't his fault he busted the nest!

He thinks his face remaining neutral...he doesn't wanna give away such an embarrassing thought.

He hums in thought as he watches Nero drop and raises his right hand to the back of his head scratching it in his train of thought "You focus too much, let it flow kid, like a breeze moving with you..keep a calm mind and a free spirit the actual mechanics of the technique are too complicated but it's something along the lines of generating wind chakra through every tenketsu you can...while also making sure you don't accidentally turn all of the chakra in your coils into wind...and well...dying." He says with a shrug before he realizes what the boy said and blinks in surprise behind his goggles that hide his mismatched eyes. "You trained too use the Rasengan?" He questions now stepping back twice expecting the boy too train on the new technique while Echo glances towards a small bush and forms a ram seal gathering as much Katon chakra as his still slightly malformed coils will allow and sending out a small baseball sized fireball towards it after a moments wait...he frowns at the size of it and sighs in annoyance...better then nothing I suppose.

Still such a thing is a big leap for the Sannin, who was unable too cast a single Katon technique before a spar with his Brother the Hokage of Konohagakure no sato, where his own Rasengan managed too light aflame with his Brother's flaming dragon construct, in turn the Katon chakra backlash flowed into his coils and somehow kick started his own Fire Nature..a miracle through battle..and yet another thing he owes too his Brother.

He glances towards the boy Nero listening too his answer while he dwells on his thoughts and performs the rather weak Katon technique idly wandering what he should do too improve it.

He takes another deep breath the Katon chakra forming as he forms the Tiger seal this time..the Ram seal was his own mistake he realizes..so used too Fuuton that he used the Handseal for drawing on Fuuton...the Tiger seal should allow him too channel the Katon chakra easier and with more power.

Rearing his head back slightly his eyes narrow upon the slightly scorched bush and he opens his mouth spitting out a decently sized fireball the technique easily igniting the bush in red hot flames, a grin spreads across Echo's face at this and he chuckles in triumph...at something most Uchiha do when their Six years old....Echo's grin visibly drops at this thought and he grimaces instead....damn his inferiority complex!! Damn it too hell!! he laments inside his head glancing back towards the boy once more too make sure he's still trying too use the technique properly.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 am
"Yes..." would Nero answer "I have trained rasengan." as he would form a weak rasengan in his hands for some seconds to just show Echo... "I shouldn't concentrate much, huh ? Well, let's try...". He'd also see that Echo is using Fire release. "Oh !" he would say "So you use Fire and Wind, like me...".

Nero would once again concentrate on the wind, this time not concentrating much about it's shape, and not much in nature transformation, and a little more on releasing chakra from his body, but he'll be careful on not realising too much to damage him.

Once again, wind will start rotating around him, this time blowing him a little to the top to allow him to be able to stay with some cm between his feet and the ground. The jutsu would do as what he think it'll do and lets Nero lift from the ground.

Nero, once again with the boosted speed caused by the jutsu directing the wind from blowing right towards his body. He would run around to show the speed boost to Echo.

He would then, once again try to manipulate wind, like Echo was doing... He would try sending a slash of wind with his right hand. Manipulated wind will now leave the "armor", the rotating wind around Nero and will be succesfully thrown away. It would disappear after raching its maximum range, and Nero would be smiling after seeing that. He'd release the jutsu, as the winds stop rotating around him, and this time he'd land on his feet. Nero, still keeping the smile on his face, will turn his face to Echo and ask "So... What do you think ?".
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:47 pm
He chuckles nodding at the boy's 'perceptiveness' on his elemental affinities, he watches the boy play with his new technique his sharingan still active behind his goggles so he can keep track of the boy's movements.

He notes the swirling pattern still visible and sighs, this is no doubt a bit rougher of a variant then the flowing air armor that Echo uses..but it works, his connection must not be as strong as his own.

"Good for a beginner" He says nodding his approval at his use, he'll learn too make it nearly invisible like him with a bit of practice, Rome..whatever that place is wasn't built in a day after all, "Wind and Fire you said earlier?" He questions turning his gaze back towards the boy "That's gotta be a devastating combo yeah??" He asks with a chuckle remembering Him and His Brother's combination attack of a Fireball followed by a Great Breakthrough a wind powered firestorm of raw destructive power being the satisfying result...the Chuunin exams where the two Brother's defeated Ten opponents being one of the more gruesome displays of this method.

He remembers fondly the day they created this method....through one of their more intense spars of course...

A young Echo and Viper Uchiha square off looking to be about Ten Echo having a training Bokken strapped to his back while Viper wields some dummy Kunai which he sheathes as they glare at eachother sharing a determined look that simply says 'I want too win.' Each Brother begins flashing through hand signs Viper's speed and Ninjutsu prowess allowing him too finish mere seconds before Echo does, firing a rather large fireball towards Echo's position, Echo finishes his hand seals and shoots both palms outwards sending a blast of wind towards the fireball the free flying nature of the technique Vs the continuous stream of Echo's stopping the momentum of the technique and reverses it the wind chakra feeding the flames causing the flames too turn a hue of blue as they shoot forward Viper's eyes widening as he utilizes the body flicker too dodge as his only chance of dodging.

The Brother's a mere ten feet apart from Each other stare wide eyed at the blackened training field before looking at each other...and quickly bolting from the scene too avoid punishment for their little training accident..also remembering just how devastating this would be if used correctly.

Smiling fondly at the memory held in Training Ground 11, he returns too the present and glances towards the boy his ears still picking up his answer to his question.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:59 pm
"Good for a beginner" said Echo as Nero smile became bigger, and he answered "Thanks you, hearing this from someone like you is really important to me...". Echo then continued "Wind and
Fire you said earlier? That's gotta be a devastating combo yeah?".

Nero looked down at the ground, then once again turned his face to Echo "Well, I hope it is... I'm actually working on a style that I'll infuse my Wind Release jutsus with Fire-natured, and my Fire Release jutsus with wind-natured chakra. I'm going to call it "Fuuga Style", as soon as I master the training though... So, that was why I came here at the first place...".

Nero, seeing he was going to be here for a while, went back on working with the jutsu, as he also continued speaking... "So... What was the name of this cloak-type jutsu again ? BWG or something ? But what does BWG mean ?". Once again, winds will lift Nero up and Nero would start dashing around. He'd also send some slashes to some training dummies, since he is now able of doing it more easily.

[WC this far : 1517]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:25 pm
"Blessing of the Wind God." He says, "It's a more refined weaker less hazardous too my health version of another technique I invented, Blessing of the Wind God makes it obsolete as it were." He says with a nod

"The Wind fuels the Fire and adds to the power of the fire, the Fire heats up the Wind and increases it's damage capability.." Echo muses "Interesting too say the very least" He comments with a chuckle the analogy subtly reminding him of his Brother's analogy for the combo they utilized during an attack drill, Vacuum waves and the Pheonix flower jutsu creating a spiraling tornado of flames..they've often been accused of being Pyromaniacs due to the destructive force and power of their combo's.

The Blessing of the Wind God is a devastating cloak based technique...and if the boy managed too add a Katon nature too it....well...he'd most likely burn too death BUT if he managed too master the Katon too keep the cooling lair of air above and channel it outwards...well the kid would be a living fireball with a penchant for burning someones ass, Echo thought with a growing smirk..he briefly wonders if he should attempt something similar when he finishes mastering his Katon chakra.

The thought of flames and destruction also brings his thoughts too the Kyuubi..who's been silent for awhile now, not even complaining or roaring in the back of his head as he forcefully draws out the beasts chakra through sheer force of will and his meditation techniques...the higher he goes with the tails though the harder it is too control the burning rage that wells up inside of him through the Kyuubi's influence and his own sometimes violent thoughts he sometimes ponders about the Uchiha clan.

The Uchiha clan brings a slight frown too his face as he idly watches the boy take out the training dummies with wind blades, already showing a high proficiency with his technique.

[3,415 so far.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum