Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Umarekuru's First Day Of School Empty Umarekuru's First Day Of School

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:30 pm
I woke up a little earlier than usual to get ready for my first day of school at the academy, i was a bit nervous because i dont't really like huge crowds, but i was also excited because it was leading to me being a ninja. I grabbed all of my clothes and put them on in a bit of a rush because... well i looked at the time wrong and actually had 10 minutes to get to class. i grabbed my jacket and threw it on running passed my grandma and shouted," I'll see you when i get out of class." She replied," Make sure you don't get into any trouble ok?" Dashing through the city, I had to zig-zag through the usual morning traffic of people until finally i got to the academy. All of the kids parents were wishing them good luck in class as the kids all walked in, But I decided to avoid all of them and walk straight into the classroom. I forgort i was a late entry and had to introduce myself to the class.. what a huge pain that is gonign to be. The teacher had came out of the classroom to meet with me before i had to go in. She looked at me and said," Ahh you must be the new student, my name is Sataki Rin and what is your name?" Looking at her i said," My name is Hyuuga Umarekuru, its a pleasure to meet you Miss Rin-Sempai." She motion for me to come into the class and stand beside her, as she walked in the class became silent as she said," Hello everyone, we have a new student joining us today and i would like him to introduce himself and say abit about himself." This was the part i was gonna hate the most but I spoke and said," My name is Hyuuga Umarekuru and i am 13, its a pleasure to meet you all, i hope that we can become friends." The class just looked at me, while some of the girls giggled while looking dead at me. i sighed and said," This is goning to be a long day.".. Miss Rin looked at me and pointed to a seat," That will be your seat over there in the corner by the window." I sat down next to a girl who had black hair and blue eyes although she looked a bit shy. Rin wrote something on the board and said," Todays lesson is chakra control and we will be practicing it outside as well as the lesson on elements." Finally, something i was good in and couldn't fail at. All of the class walked outside and lined up to show what they could do. One by one, everyone went until it was my go, and everyone was staring at me. I heard one of the girls say," His red hair adn silver eyes are kinda cute." Then she giggled as i looked at her. Rin had looked at me and said," When you are ready, you may begin, but don't overdo it okay." All i did was nod and close my eyes as i demonstrated my chakra control and everyone looked in amazment as i made three perfect clones of me. Miss Rin congradulated me and said," with that kind of skill you'll make genin in no time." I just let out a small laugh and nodded. The last lesson of today was about the elements. She explained that their were five elements: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Lightning. She also stated that the elements could be combined to make even powerful element- if trained correctly. After the lesson, it was time to go home and everyones parents were waiting for them including granny which was a major surprise. She looked at me and asked," How was your first day at the academy?' I looked at her and said," It was good and i showed how good my chakra control was and the teacher was impressed." Miss Rin walked up to us and said," he is a really good student with a really bright future, hes got alot of potential." Granny just nodded and said," I know, he takes after his father so much." After that we stopped at the store before walking back to the house and preparing dinner. After dinner i walked upstairs and started getting ready for my next day at school...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum