Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zidan
Zidan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1725

School day with Zidan Empty School day with Zidan

Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:35 pm
Zidan walked through the school's gate and just kept looking at the sky. "Hey Zidan! I see you are finally on time." someone mentioned and Zidan looked at the direction of the sound, it was a girl from his class, her name was Nera. Nera wasn't mean to him, but she just teased him. "Too bad... Now I'll have to look longer at your ugly face." he said in a rather cold manner. "That's mean!" he shouted and looked angry "I'll get when we need to spar today, Zidan." "Sure, whatever you say, princess..." he grinned and made fun of her. The bell rang and everyone went inside. Nera sat next to Zidan. "Wow Zidan! Finally on time!" the teacher mentioned, but he didn't answer. "Anyhow, today i'll teach you about jutsu and at the end of the lesson I want you to let me see how well you are with the transformation jutsu." his sensei announced andhe began explaining how a jutsu worked.
" A jutsu is mainly based on the amount of chakra you have or have left. A good example would be the clone jutsu, the more chakra, the more clones..." the teacher explained.

"Hey, Zidan? Our next class is gym right?" Nera asked. "What about it?" Zidan said while listening to the teacher. "Oh it's just that... I'm gonna kick your ass!" she said very convinsed.
Zidan didn't listen to her, all his attention was drawn by teacher and the clock. He wanted this lesson to be over, so he could show Nera that she shouldn't bluff that much. Tick tick tick tick... Suddenly it looked like the time just stopped or the battery was empty... But it made him even more frustrated that he didn't knew the time. It felt like ages before the ball rang again. Okay... One more hour to go and then I can kick her ass!

A half hour passed and the teacher was still boring. "Now let us do the test!" the teacher felle through the whole classroom, so everybody this the damn jutsu and passed. Zidan madecit as well. The bell for the break rang. Everybody packed their stuff and went outside. Zidan went to his favorite spot and just sat there, looking at the sky, wandering. The break only felt like 2 minutes, but now he got to kick Nera's butt.

Zidan got dressed for gym and went to class. "You will be sparring today! Unfortunate a boy is sick today so one of you will have to spar against a girl. Zidan? Why don't you try?" the teacher said to the class. Zidan went over to Nera and stood ready to fight. Nera did the same and made the first move by running towards him and trying to tackle him. His reflexes were too good and he jus spread his legs so Nera would just slide underneath them, but Nera grabbed his legs and made Zidan fall flat on his face. He stood up, all embarrassed that he fell that dumb... Zidan ran towards her in zig-zag mode and hit her on the left. She shoved a half meter to the right because of the power of that hit. Nera already was K.O by that one hit, so they had to switch partners. Zidan now had to fight against one of the smartest guys in class, they had great plans to beat someone, even if that someone was bigger and stronger. They both stood ready to take a hit. When suddenly the boy started to run straight at him. Zidan just stood still, not moving a muscle, he knew the boy wouldn't make a frontal attack. And indeed, the boy jumped over Zidan and tried to kick him in mid air, but it failed and the boy fell. He stood up and didn't move a muscle. Now it was time for Zidan to attack. He made the same moves as in the fight with Nera and got a hit again, but this time the boy could block it with his arms. Zidan immediately fell on his feet again and started to punch without a rhythm so he would never know where it would come from. The boy gave up at the exact same time as the bell rang to go home.

715 words
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

School day with Zidan Empty Re: School day with Zidan

Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 am
Approved
+3 Stats, +7 JP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum