Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited] Empty The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited]

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:23 am
Navi leaned against a dead and dry tree in the middle of a wide and open clearing. He had sent out messages to a few particular Genin to have the first team meeting at this exact spot on the country border between the Sand and Leaf villages.

Navi was dressed in his standard Jounin attire, and held a book in his hand which he read with disinterest as the sun began to rise behind him. Today Navi would meet the team that he planned to lead on dangerous missions as requested by either the Leaf or Sand village contracts.

[short sorry]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited] Empty Re: The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited]

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:02 am
Vretyel was invited to go into this special team with Navi, the Jounin who trained the deceased Kochou and the elusive Primrose with Vretyel. Now that it looks as though Vretyel is the only Lucid person from that training team left he may have felt pity for me, Vretyel thought, but I am not an idiot like those to two and im determined to win.

As Vretyel got to where Navi was, he was curious to see who these "Sand" ninja were, he had heard rumors, but nothing else, only that he was meant to meet him at the border. Vretyel got to where Navi was, and placed Crimson, his Bo Staff painted Red with his own blood on the ground with his right hand. Looked at Navi for the moment and uttered a few words for talk.

"Some say that even the clouds fear the heat of this Desert, but the wind always pulls them in."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited] Empty Re: The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited]

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:13 am
"Habee woke up and got out of bed just as soon as his alarm rang because he was very anxious today was a very special day. He got invited to join his first team he was very happy that he was chosen. He wore his same usual clothes and then wore his hoddied jacket and wore his signature gloves. He then took his sword and his equipment and slipped out of the house and then put on his hoddie covering his whole face.
The invitation was for him to meet Navi at the specific spot on the border between the Sand and the Leaf. Habee could not wait to go there so he decided to take a very good sprint and try to reach there as fast as possible. So there he was off sprinting anxiously out of the Hidden Leaf and onto the open clearing after a while he had finally made it to the meeting place. He looked around as he stopped and panted heavily due to fatigue and all that sprinting.
There he saw Navi leaning against a tree. He walked over and greeted Navi, "Hey Navi looks like im the second one to arrive. I wonder who elese is coming."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:19 am
[Sorry about that post in posted it already but internet was lagging and only saw afterwords that Vretyel already posted sorry xD]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 am
[So am I welcome or what ? Please let me know, and Navi, I'm ready for another s-rank mission.]
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:40 pm
Damballa awoke early in the morning. "Today is the day!" Damballa said to himself. Damballa ate a large bowl of ramen and a large glass of milk. He put on his regular attire and set out to the Konaha-Suna border to meet Navi to start their joint team operation. Damballa set out at a nice pace. Damballa arrived and saw 3 other ninja there. "Looks like I'm a little late." Damballa muttered. Damballa approached Navi and greated him. "It looks like we're going to be working together, I am Austin of the Kinzokutei clan." Damballa said. "Let's get started"
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:44 am
"Oh my god" she muttered, Hisoka mumbling an agreement. This was her team? This was the group she had been terrified would kill her? She really needed to work on that paranoia thing, Navi was looking a lot more trust worthy with each teammate that appeared.

Ayama had come early, suspicion driving her to be completely paranoid and preemptive. She knew Navi had probably sensed her but she still stayed in the tree watching the genin come in. Was it just the way she was raised? Or maybe it was something to do with being bonded to a cat. Either way she was feeling pretty confident with her position as one of the most powerful people on this team.

Excluding Navi of course.

Sighing she stood up, stretching to her full height on the branch. With a few quick hand signs she used her body flicker technique and appeared with a poof of smoke amongst the genin. She felt like arriving in style today.

“Hey,” she said, her voice friendly enough, waving to the other genin, her new team.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:33 am
"Some say that even the clouds fear the heat of this Desert, but the wind always pulls them in."

Navi grunted without looking up from his book. He had seen Vretyel before, and was unimpressed by his style. Granted, he had fought well against the two other pitted against him, but nothing about him stuck out in particular.

Habee: "Hey Navi looks like im the second one to arrive. I wonder who else is coming."

Navi grunted as Habee walked up, still not acknowledging anyone as he continued scanning his book. He knew nothing about Habee, other then that he was a Uchiha with wind style chakra. As always, Navi kept low expectations.

Damballa: "It looks like we're going to be working together, I am Austin of the Kinzokutei clan." Damballa said. "Let's get started"

"M." Navi replied as he turned the page on his book, still more interested in the content of the pages then the members of his new team. Was his name Damballa or Austin? Navi wasn't exactly sure and had only skimmed his file. Just another genin with wind chakra, Navi continued to have low expectations.

Ayama: “Hey,”

Navi actually glanced from up from his book this time. Last but not least... I guess she showed up. He sighed and closed his book, sliding it gently into his back pocket. There may be another person or two showing up, but for now this looked like a good place to start.

Looking up, Navi slowly scanned each member of his team, up and down. From a mere glance Navi was able to tell the muscle capability, chakra reserve, and power level of each person in front of him. After a few moments Navi sighed and looked up at the sky.

"The first ever team of Fire Nation ninja and this is what they send me?" he muttered to himself while shaking his head. Navi took a deep breath before addressing all of them.

"Listen up maggots, just because you showed up today doesn't mean you're a part of the team. It means that you're a wannabe ninja who wishes they were a part of the team. When we do missions I will be leading a 2-3 man cell derived from this group. We will not be doing charity work, so do your weed-picking missions at home. Those who wish to be members of my team will be combat ready, as the only missions this team will be assigned are ones that require combat against enemies of the Sand and Leaf villages."

Navi took another breath, taking a brief break from his explanation and rant.

"Each of you will follow my explicit orders without question whenever I deliver them. If any of you have any doubt in your minds about being a ninja, then now is your chance to back out." Navi's face darkened for a moment before he said the next part: "If while on a mission you have a breakdown and disobey my orders or leave a teammate behind, then I will kill you myself."

Navi let his words settle in. He had said every word without any emotion or raising of his voice. His voice remained serious and eyes cold as he stared at his team and watched for their reactions.

"So lets go in a circle, tell me who you are and why I should give a shit." Navi crossed his arms, leaned back against the tree and started to watch.

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:23 am
"So lets go in a circle, tell me who you are and why I should give a shit." Navi said, it was just like him too, always cold and uninterested. Vretyel didn't have any jutsu that he could use that would stun this seemingly un-amused crowd who didnt really care about Vretyel's existence, so he decided that the only thing that he could do would be to show them all how dedicated he really was.

He observed everybody else in the group and suddenly realized that he would be the only one without any special jutsu techniques, he wasn't prepared yet to use lightning techniques, but he had to prove his worth.

"Like a cloud I travel on my own path, with Justice being the wind pushing myself to my limits" Vretyel then started to unwrap his hand bandages to show his forearms and hands, covered in the large red scabs, extremely thin because of how often these scabs were broken during training. Vretyel put Crimson down and aimed open handed punches with his right and left hand to the tree that Navi was leaning on. His scabs on Vretyel's hands were so weak that his palms started dripping blood only after one hit. After about a minute he took Crimson back in his right hand and held it out to Navi, watching the red blood drip down Crimson and onto the ground.

"My name is Vretyel, and I will not stop my path to Justice until I achieve my goal or die."

Vretyel cleaned the edge of Crimson with his shirt and washed his hands in a nearby stream before joining the group again and putting his bandages back on.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 am
[Current Posting Order:

Navi, Vretyel, Habee, Damballa, Ayama]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum