Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited]

Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 am
[Should I first wait for Navi to deal with vretyel's attack then I proceed with mine or what?]
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fire Nation Team: [Private Unless Invited]

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:00 am
Each of you will have one post or "turn" to impress Navi. Use your best move or try out your favorite style. When attacking make sure you don't autohit, and don't stack off of the previous players turn, proceed in order and correctly. (Ex. For his turn Vretyel aimed a punch directly to Navi's face, Next: For his turn, Habee aimed a kick to Navi's stomach, etc.)

[No, it's your turn. All of you will have a chance to go and impress Navi. Once all of you have gone, I will have Navi respond to each of your posts individually (just like I did with each post when you guys introduced yourselves). Just because its in a fighting format doesn't mean the order changes. Everyone should proceed as if I have just turned my attention to them and it is there turn to attack, the results of what happened to each of you will come when my turn comes up.]
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:29 am
After Habee introduced him self he saw how Damballa gave his intro Habee could not resist but Laugh he covered his hand on his face to not show his laughter. Damballa could have at least be original. That story is actually the same like most Shinobi Kidz. Parents died, kid left orphan and then bla bla bla... As for the other Sand Genin and that also made him laugh. That was jus Habee being Habee laughing at people when they act so funny.
When Navi wanted them to attack his smile on his face turned serious because he knew Navi was being Serious so he watched first how Vretyel attacked Navi and he was very interested how Navi will react to that attack.
Anywayz it was Habee's turn now and he was preparing seeing how he was going to do this. He only has one shot and he has to make this count. Now which Jutsu is best to use. He Didn't want to use his new Jutsu dso he decided to try something abit differrent. So he stood forward did some quick hand signs "Wind Style: Arc" and with that he shot out 4 Wind Arcs two heading Horizontally at Navi one at his head height and another at his legs and then the other 2 Were vertical flying to right and the left of Navi. He then ran foerward at Navi and hoping that if Navi dodge them he would get Navi with this.he did some hand sign again "Wind Release: Gale Palm" and using up a lot of Chakra and let off a huge wave of air at Navi.
"Hope this will do the trick." Thought Habee
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 am
Damballa looked around at the expressions on the other genin's faces. They were laughing under their breath. Damballa looked Navi straight in the eye and found a rather knowing look, but mixed in with rage and fury which Damballa had also known as well. "They're underestimating me" Damballa smirked. Damballa watched as Vretyl and Habee launched their attacks. Damballa looked around at the team of genin again. Damballa walked infront of the Jounin and commenced. Damballa did the signs for raptor swarm assault, and the 5 green raptor birds came forth and slash out the Jounin with their beaks. Damballa then ran up to within 10 meters of Navi, and performed Vacum Wave, which would cut all around Damballa, a 360 offense and defense.
Ayama Yukiko
Ayama Yukiko
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 pm
What was it about Navi that made him encourage other young ninja to attack him? He had done the same thing in their first private meeting. Was it a psych thing? Was he trying to teach the genin through example. Like by showing them that while compared to civilians they were pretty strong. But compared to Him? They weren’t even blips on a radar.

As the genin attacked Navi one by one, Ayama calmly perused her jutsu repertoire. She was fairly balanced, having learned several basic techniques that would empower her later jutsu even more. She was still in the basics stage though, laying a foundation for herself later in life. But while she didn’t have anything nearly as flashy as what the others had her kenjutsu’s style was apparently very high rank. According to Navi it was also a leaf village style kenjutsu. She knew the powerful leaf nin had already seen her favored technique, but it was currently her only one.

Sighing she stood up and drew her sword, closing her eyes to establish a more stable infusion to her blade. As Damballa’s attack finished she completed the infusion technique and the lightning now sparked along her blade. She spun the ninjato languidly for a second, shifting her body to match the Dance of the Crescent moon form. Smiling she whipped her blade up and advanced. Flowing through the stances steps she easily closed the distance between her and Navi.

She swung the blade out, using it and her arm like one would a whip. Her blade glittered as she aimed for a quick slice across his chest. Pulling back swiftly after the move she swung her body in a circle, the shimmer of her sword spinning like a crescent moon around her. Using her body’s momentum she spun powered the blade towards his side in a vicious strike that would not only cut but would crack bones if it hit.

Not that she expected it to. Navi was too quick for that.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm
Well I guess all I really did was piss him off as well, Vretyel thought, but now it is time to act. Vretyel wasnt really taken back by the comment, he was still calm and observing closely the actions of the group. Immediately after Navi stopped talking Vretyel did one of the Jutsu he had been practicing, the Leaf Hurricane. Vretyel aimed leaf hurricane with his left leg leading towards Navi's center with all of his strength. He knew that Navi was going to try to dodge this attack, so in his right hand he used Crimson to do a sweep covering from Vretyels right side and ending with his arm right before his hand hit his left shoulder, which would try to hit navi if he trying to simply dodge to the right or left. Before he started moving he did the hand signs for the Tree walking Jutsu so that if he didn't hit navi, his feet would land on the tree, which would then prompt him to immediately do a back flip back onto the ground, landing 5 meters ahead of the tree, so that he wouldn't fall but land on his feet.

Navi stepped forward as Vretyel charged, immediately recognizing the Leaf Hurricane style as his left foot whirled around at Navi's center. Instead of dodging, Navi caught the incoming leg with left hand, taking all of the momentum out of Vretyel's attack. However Vretyel had made this a two-pronged attack, and Navi had to use his other hand to catch the bowstaff as it came in. It was an impressive display of taijutsu that was used, but the technique was too low level to work on Navi, as well executed as it was. Navi let go of his leg and quickly yanked his hand from the bloody red bowstaff. "Ah gross, where was that stream you went you washed your hands in?" Too late, as the next Genin had already begun.

He only has one shot and he has to make this count. Now which Jutsu is best to use. He Didn't want to use his new Jutsu dso he decided to try something abit differrent. So he stood forward did some quick hand signs "Wind Style: Arc" and with that he shot out 4 Wind Arcs two heading Horizontally at Navi one at his head height and another at his legs and then the other 2 Were vertical flying to right and the left of Navi. He then ran foerward at Navi and hoping that if Navi dodge them he would get Navi with this.he did some hand sign again "Wind Release: Gale Palm" and using up a lot of Chakra and let off a huge wave of air at Navi.
"Hope this will do the trick." Thought Habee

As they attacks came in, Navi recognized them as being extremely weak, but plentiful. two horizontal blows came whirling in, forcing Navi to jump high into a backwards flip, causing the attacks to slam into the tree trunk he was previously leaning against. Landing gracefully on a branch, two more vertical arcs of wind came in, but for some reason they weren't aimed at him, they were aimed to the right and left of him. Navi leaped off the tree branch as the two attacks came in, but had to do very little evasive manuvering as the attacks didn't seem to be aimed very well. Finally came something called the "Wind Release: Gale Palm," which Navi himself had never heard of. Instead of waiting to find out, Navi relied on his unbelievable speed. In a completely untraceable movement Navi appeared behind Habee as he shot his giant wind wave at the place he once was. Navi leaned forward and gently flicked the back of Habee's head, before walking back to his spot on the tree. That actually wasn't a bad display either, but now it was the crybaby's turn.

Damballa walked infront of the Jounin and commenced. Damballa did the signs for raptor swarm assault, and the 5 green raptor birds came forth and slash out the Jounin with their beaks. Damballa then ran up to within 10 meters of Navi, and performed Vacum Wave, which would cut all around Damballa, a 360 offense and defense.

[I didn't see the tech for raptor birds tech anywhere, so I just did what I thought was right to counter the technique.]

Navi threw five kunai flawlessly, one at each raptor bird that came in with such speed that they wouldn't even see his hand move. The birds would be gone almost instantly and have no chance to react to his attack as they flew forward, inevitably being hit by the incoming projectiles. Navi could see this used up a large amount of chakra in the kid, but was still impressed by his ability to perform the move. Next came Vacuum wave, which Navi was almost surprised by. Genin that knew special techniques like that were few and far between. Navi knew how to counter it, but didn't want to hurt the kid and instead stepped back about 5 meters, putting 15 meters between Damballa and him. As Damballa performed the technique, powerful air waves cut all around him, it what seemed to cover all angles. Navi would simply watch for about twenty seconds as Damballa continued standing still and not attacking, but at least putting up a slightly impressive display. If any of the wind came towards him for an attack, Navi would vanish with inhuman speed and appear behind the tree to stop the attack. If the wind blade could somehow pierce the thick trunk, then Navi would be able to dash away yet again, being able to outrun the wind and could wait for the jutsu to dissipate. However, none of these precautions seemed to need to be taken. After a while Damballa would run out of chakra and be forced to stop, as he had not aimed any of those wind waves at Navi. Still, those seemed to be two A-ranked techniques, which was very impressive for a Genin to know.

She swung the blade out, using it and her arm like one would a whip. Her blade glittered as she aimed for a quick slice across his chest. Pulling back swiftly after the move she swung her body in a circle, the shimmer of her sword spinning like a crescent moon around her. Using her body’s momentum she spun powered the blade towards his side in a vicious strike that would not only cut but would crack bones if it hit.

Navi immediately recognized this as the crescent moon dance, but was not surprised that Ayama was relying on this as her technique of choice. The technique was indeed powerful, and even more shocking that Ayama would know it, but for some reason Navi didn't seem even slightly phased that she knew the technique. As Ayama began going through the movements Navi cocked a single eyebrow, still no shadow clones? looks like we'll have to work on that. As Ayama swung the blade out, Navi dipped his head slightly, dodging the whip-like swing. As the technique was coming to a close, Ayama proved that once again she had mastered the precise movements. As the slice came in for his side Navi drew a kunai infused with fire chakra at lightning speed and clashed with the sword, a magnificent screech of steel and chakra grinding against eachother and echoing through the field.

That was everyone, Navi sighed and went back to his tree, leaning against it and recrossing his arms. Nero had showed up, which Navi would deal with after dismissing all of the Genin.
"Well," Navi began "none of you seemed to hold back and you all came at me with the intent to hurt me, so...". Navi smiled slightly while looking at each of them, "I might be starting to kind of like you guys." Each of them had shown talent in some small way, and Navi felt that taking a couple out on a mission here, maybe a different couple ninja out on a mission there, would be a worthwhile experience that they could handle. Navi didn't want to show that he was too impressed though, so instead he muttered something about them being worthless maggots and how he couldn't believe they graduated from the academy.

"You are all dismissed, I will contact you when the time arises."

[All Genin Please post an EXIT to this topic, post your WC for JP and stats while you exit]

Navi then turned his attention to Nero. "Well hello there brother," he said with a large smile across his face. They weren't truly brothers, but as clanmates they shared that bond that made them family in some ways. "I was just testing some Genin recruits to see if any of them are worth it, but you're not a Genin anymore so I have a much different test in mind. I wanted to make you a co-leader for this team, and able to take any two Genin you wanted out on a mission whenever you'd like. However, the test I had in mind for you to tryout for this position is a little more dangerous."

Navi smiled and waited a few moments for Nero to respond.

"How do you feel about an S-ranked mission?"

Last edited by Navi on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 pm
"Hello to you too, Navi" said Nero with a smile in his face "It's been a while, hasn't it ? I'm a chuunin now... And you already know that I'm always in with some difficult missions... So, can you tell me about this team a little ? How many Genin are there in it ? And why them, and not others ?"... Nero was feeling at least a little better now. He at least knew he wasn't the same as Habee in Navi's eyes...
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 pm
Navi stepped forward as Vretyel charged, immediately recognizing the Leaf Hurricane style as his left foot whirled around at Navi's center. Instead of dodging, Navi caught the incoming leg with left hand, taking all of the momentum out of Vretyel's attack. However Vretyel had made this a two-pronged attack, and Navi had to use his other hand to catch the bowstaff as it came in. It was an impressive display of taijutsu that was used, but the technique was too low level to work on Navi, as well executed as it was. Navi let go of his leg and quickly yanked his hand from the bloody red bowstaff. "Ah gross, where was that stream you went to?"

Vretyel knew that there was no way he would be able to counter this attack, and he would be able to catch both his hand and Crimson without any exertion at all. His Balance training would be able make sure that when he stopped gabbing onto his feet Vretyel would land squarely on ground, now attempting to avoid the next attack being thrown at navi, In any case he probably would have helped the other genin but he knew it would be useless. Vreytel concentrated his chakra to his feet and ran out of the way of the incoming blades of wind, making sure he was away from everyone else's attempts.

"Well," Navi began "none of you seemed to hold back and you all came at me with the intent to hurt me, so...". Navi smiled slightly while looking at each of them, "I might be starting to kind of like you guys." .......... "You are all dismissed, I will contact you when the time arises."

Vretyel saw the other leaf shinobi by, from the looks of it it was somebody of Chunin rank or higher, clearly not part of this Genin Squad. Vretyel took his Bo Staff and thought to himself about what Navi had said, you are pretty disgusting, Vretyel thought, but still this staff has proved its purpose, I need to make something better to help me and my skill. Vretyel was unamused by all the other's attacks, they all ended the same, just like his, nothing to spectacular. Vretyel walked back home knowing he had alot more training to do.

[Exit: Word Count: 1011, 5 stats, 10 JP]
Damballa
Damballa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1700

Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:55 pm
Damballa after seeing the impressive power that Navi had shown during the training, made Damballa respect the man and made him feel bad for acting stuck up during the introductions. "You are all dismissed, I will contact you when the time arises." Damballa was ready to go on a mission, and couldn't wait until he was contacted again. Damballa was impressed with his other teamates, but didn't want to show it to them. Damballa had analyzed everyone, and was happy that he was a part of a team that had some talent and prowess. When Damballa would return, he would be much stronger and more able to perform his best. Damballa was grateful for this opprotunity, and was proud that he was chosen to come here. Damballa after listening to what Navi had to say, he left ready to return to Suna. Walking along the road home, a cool wind greeted Damballa. Damballa smiled and started sprinting home, because Damballa still had a lot of training to do!

WC 602/600 +3 Speed +6JP
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:42 pm
[waiting for Habee and Ayama to post exits]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum