Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A date? Hmmm [P;AiAiViVi Spar] - Page 2 Empty Re: A date? Hmmm [P;AiAiViVi Spar]

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:23 am
Viper now in an upright standing position 2 meters away from her extends his right arm outwards, half an inch above his skyward facing palm the air distorts followed by a few sparks, a sphere of flame forming in above his hand floating, the flame 4in in spherical diameter.
The crimson glow of the flames grows deeper as it is compressed, Viper speaks.
"We will go until you tell me to stop, I want you to do your best until then."
The flames are manipulated further, a slight rotation is visible in the flames as the exterior rotates clockwise, and the interior rotating counter clockwise.
With the combined rotations a small pocket is made at the exact location the rotations switch, the momentum generates an air pocket that gradually feeds both the interior and exterior flame, the sphere remaining compressed due to Viper's will.
Faster it spins, a slight humming is produced as small wisps of flames arc off the sphere of flame that is gradually building in power, the areas heat beginning to build due to the sphere's presence, the temperature only rising 5 degrees.
The sphere of flame destined to become that of a miniature sun if left to fully grow unhindered, a smirk is on Viper's face as he watches for Akina's reaction, the humming of the flames growing louder as the sphere takes on a deeper shade of crimson.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

A date? Hmmm [P;AiAiViVi Spar] - Page 2 Empty Re: A date? Hmmm [P;AiAiViVi Spar]

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:29 pm
Akina watched carefully with her Byakugan as Viper positioned his arm above his head and a crimson ball of flames began to form. Her eyes allowed her to see that the chakra forming in his hand was very condensed and that there were two layers of chakra, one layer was spinning clockwise as the other layer was spinning counter clockwise. There was a slight smirk as she analyzed this jutsu. She nodded to Viper's comment that was spoken more like a command. Unfortunately for him, Akina never had the privilege of letting herself stop for anything. Normally, it would take someone dragging her to the hospital before she realized for certain what horrible danger she had been in. To top it off, she normally spent the hospital sentence in complete solitude.

There was a slight smirk on her face as she licked her lips slowly. "It should be bigger, Viper. The gap between the layers of chakra and the opposite manner in which the layers are spinning means that what you hold in your hand should be much bigger. That means that condensed within that sphere is a raging inferno of massive power. I'm impressed, yes, but, if I was stronger, I would be able to diffuse it with my own chakra...most likely. It would be an interesting experiment to do when it will not kill me." Her voice was flat, but as she ceased her analysis, her voice returned to normal, and the smirk on her face lightened into a smile.

Her body tensed slightly, there was no point in charging the Hokage directly this time. The attack he had planned at a very close encounter would most likely send her to the hospital at the least, or kill her right on the spot. The only question was that if Viper released the sphere, would it expand or not? Akina bit her lip slowly. A sigh escaped her lips. "You do have me in quite the difficult position, do you not? If I rush at you, the attack hits me at point blank range. I can try to dodge, but the second you release the sphere, it could expand rapidly. Either way, I'm going to get injured, unless you want to see the ability of me thinking on my feet." The words were said somewhat snidely, in an attempt to distract Viper just enough to get him to divulge more information on the attack she was facing.

At the same time, the Hyuga girl was surveying the surroundings behind her. Except for her blind spot, the girl could see only grass and the three wooden posts. The posts might be her way out of all of this. She had to work quickly at preparing herself. "Hey, Viper," she whispered slowly as her foot slid toward the Hokage. There was some dirt from the sparring before this, which the girl wanted to use to her advantage if necessary. "Surprise!" Her foot kicked up the dirt, flinging it into the air, creating something of a dust cloud, which Akina used to prepare a decoy for herself out of the grass below her. She began doing the hand signs for substitution when the wind kicked up slightly more dust and some leaves from the trees. She stood at the ready, waiting for Viper, hoping that this one thing would not be thwarted. She wasn't going to give in even if it did fall through the cracks, but this was what she could do in the little time she had.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:52 pm
Viper hears her words, a soft chuckle escapes his lips as she describes his technique, though her opinion on the technique is slightly off, should the technique become unstable it would no doubt explode causing harm to all around.
"You'll never know until you try, you will be faced with attacks of this caliber all during your life as a Shinobi. The real trick, is finding a way to get around everything."
Viper says in a more instructive manner, even if she is to be his woman he can not baby her, he will make sure that even when he is away he trusts her to take care of herself while at home alone.

The sphere in his palm grows a deeper shade of crimson, the core glowing a deep black as the sphere gains even more power while it is left to charge.
He notes her positioning carefully with his eyes, her foot lifts as the dirt is kicked upwards viper extends his arm forward more flames form through the air all set to swirl around the core sphere, this obliterates all the debris that would go to Viper's eyes.
Viper just stands, his senses alert as he waits for any action from his bride to be that might prove to be an assault, although the sphere is mostly a scare topic, he will most likely not even use it to fight against her, possibly for show later on.
Viper remains at the ready still charging his attack for now two whole posts with the flames beginning to roar within his palm.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:20 pm
Akina finished with her distraction when she heard his instruction. She understood his meaning, but the flames in his palm began to grow darker and that was beginning to worry her. She was not exactly sure what was going on. She herself was hiding behind one of the three posts, wondering what to do. She bit her lip as she wondered what all a Genin like her could do against an attack like that. Her silver eyes glinted with determination. He was right. She had to man up once more or shut up and die in shame. That was something that was unaccepted in her life. She had already prepared her log and decided to do something foolhardy.

She came out from her spot and began running straight at the attack Viper was holding in his hand. Something in his tone hinted at the fact that this all could be nothing more than a show. He had always been soft on her and perhaps this was no exception. As she reached the man, she struck out at his exposed left ribs with her knee that was subtly charged with her chakra. If this failed, her training might end shortly after Viper's attack landed.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:48 pm
Viper observes her actions, his eyes take on their eternal state, his gaze locking with her eyes.
Now it is time for Viper to show her what could of happened should he not care about her life and safety, a Genjutsu is cast through his eyes as he manipulates the girls sensory system perfectly to allow her to see and feel what he wishes her to.

Within the Illusion:
The girls motions are tracked, his arm extends forward, a foolish frontal assault from a man whom has so much power.
Viper simply extends his palm forwards as she swings her leg forward, the flames erupting outwards to form a massive pressurized laser set to impact the girl point blank.
This illusion is woven perfectly, the girl is allowed to view the attack but does not feel any of the side effects.

In Reality:
Viper watches her advance, instead of moving his palm in the way of her travel he simply takes a step back, her form no doubt stunned by the Genjutsu, his palm raises towards the sky, what was once in the illusion as a pressurized elemental laser is released as a grand scale dragon that bursts high in to the sky twisting and coiling around itself before vanishing in the clouds above only to gather them in to storm clouds due to the massive amount of flames, this results in a massive down pour over the area.
The illusion if not countered is set to end after Viper generates the storm leaving the girl to stand in front of him pondering reality.
"Always plan your actions, never rush to your death. There is no shame is running, there is shame however in throwing your life away carelessly when fleeing could prove much more efficient in the current situation."
Viper says as he lowers his arm to his side allowing the steady rain fall upon him as he looks up, the raindrops pinging against the slightly exposed steel of his headband, the droplets hitting his face which is angled in the perfect way as to make it so the rain does not impact his eyes.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:04 pm
Akina stopped as soon as Viper looked at her. She knew it was a problem when she felt no pain as her leg flew off to the left and the rest of her was eradicated. The girl had reason to believe that the movement was a genjutsu, but she couldn't release it. She was at Viper's mercy in this state. She heard his words and nodded slowly. The girl shook slightly from the "blood" she was losing within the genjutsu.

Akina was shaking in real life and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. She was warring within herself between what she thought to be real outside of this dream and the dream that was reality staring her in the face. Am I really dying? Am I really... Her thoughts tormented her, but when she saw a dragon burst into the air, breathing terrifying and fiery life, she came to her senses and quickly looked down while her hands tied her headband around her eyes. "How many times do I have to face your perversions until you trust my nindo, I wonder." Her voice was somewhat depressed. Her heart pounded in her chest from the genjutsu, but she refused to be afraid.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm
Akina stopped as soon as Viper looked at her. She knew it was a problem when she felt no pain as her leg flew off to the left and the rest of her was eradicated. The girl had reason to believe that the movement was a genjutsu, but she couldn't release it. She was at Viper's mercy in this state. She heard his words and nodded slowly. The girl shook slightly from the "blood" she was losing within the genjutsu.

Akina was shaking in real life and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. She was warring within herself between what she thought to be real outside of this dream and the dream that was reality staring her in the face. Am I really dying? Am I really... Her thoughts tormented her, but when she saw a dragon burst into the air, breathing terrifying and fiery life, she came to her senses and quickly looked down while her hands tied her headband around her eyes. "How many times do I have to face your perversions until you trust my nindo, I wonder." Her voice was somewhat depressed. Her heart pounded in her chest from the genjutsu, but she refused to be afraid.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 pm
Viper sighs, she took his words all wrong.
"What would you of accomplished in you did die?" Viper asks, he directs his gaze towards the steel that hides her eyes, his perfected eyes taking in every detail of the battle, the rain falling slower in his field of vision.
"If you simply rushed in to die against the unbeatable, what good would that do? All that would do is leave a void in the hearts of the ones that love you."
The end of Viper's words have a hint of sadness in them, he tries to keep his more serious tone but fails at the section referring to the pain left after death.
A sore spot with Viper one could say, he does not want to lose anything else which deeply bothers him that Akina will fight on even against the impossible, he does not know what he would do if he lost her.

Viper sighs, with the girls vision obstructed he no longer has to keep up his serious facial expressions as he relaxes a bit more where if one did look upon him they could tell something was truly bothering him.
"I understand you want to prove yourself but you already have, the only issue here is how you take to many risks in battle. Test your opponent, wear them down, do not blindly charge them and hope for the best, that will do nothing but end horribly for you."
Viper hopes she understands what he means by his words, he has fought in wars, and taken over multiple villages. He knows how war goes and how people act when they want to kill you, they will not give you the openings he is giving to her. Her rushing in like this is a flaw because she knows deep down he will not hurt her, she is not thinking out her actions only preforming the same set of actions over and over.
Not once has he seen her use ninja tools, or even attempt to use the environment, only run forwards and kick and jab towards him.
Would he of been in her shoes he would of taken to the outskirts and tested the waters before getting up close where he could be shut down by someone superior in power.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:56 pm
Akina gritted her teeth harshly. There was no point to this training, not when she was so under leveled in comparison to Viper. Still, she enjoyed hanging around Viper in the small moment of time which she was afforded with him. It wasn't that she loved him entirely just yet, but she found herself smiling at him warmly despite his scalding remarks to her. Gently, she closed her eyes and removed her headband. There were emotions swirling around in her mind, but she kept them bottled up inside. Suddenly, her vision flashed red, and the whole of what Viper had said to her was making her screech mentally. He said she had proven herself, and yet, she was met with his scathing words of failure. "Turn around, Uchiha Viper. You have no right to look at me." Her voice was strong and unyielding. It was frosty with as much regalia that was befitting of a queen.

For once, her voice did not scare her, and she felt the surge of her will trying to push and battle with his. "I do not love you." Her voice was very cold and cruel. "I hardly even like you like that, Viper." Her body had warmed with the spike of rage that came with her words. I'm starting to learn about how I feel, so please, give me one last chance... Her silvery eyes were cold and harsh, but she was beginning to feel that her rage was more directed toward herself. It was her fault that she hadn't equipped any ninja tools. Suddenly, a drumming came out of her, and she heard the words echo in the air, "I want a very powerful sword. It should be crafted by the greatest sword smith that there ever was." There was a twinkle in her eye. She was almost so serious it was comical.

The girl bit her lip slowly. "I apologize for my earlier words, Viper, but I was wondering if maybe we could go...out today. I guess you may call it a date if you wish..." There was a slight blush on her cheeks, but she was noticing the necessity of getting to know Viper better. He was quite found of her, but lately, she had been feeling the weight of the empty Uchiha sect in the Okigana district on her shoulders. There was a sigh whispering through the trees.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:20 am
Viper watches for her reaction, it is made known, the gritting of her teeth, followed by her words that actually surprise him, he has no right to look at her? What does she possibly mean by that?
Now come the rest of her words, her tone being most of what effects Viper, his fists clench, his eyes narrow as his teeth grind together in rage, not really towards her but towards himself for being such a fool as to accept love in to his heart.
He goes to turn away from the girl, ready to leave her behind and go off on his own, but her sudden words catch him before he can turn his back to her.
His grip loosens on his fists, slowly he sighs, not really showing any joy towards the fact she basically asked him out, his head turns to face her, his tone has but little emotion.
"If that is what you want, I'm not going to refer to it as such and fool myself however."
It is apparent that Viper was hurt by her words, perhaps he did get to attached and give in to his emotions, the feeling of not wanting to be alone anymore causing him to force his desire upon someone who most likely did not feel the same.
"I can not do it today however, I need to go and check on something in another nation, if you'll excuse me."
Viper completes his turn and begins to walk away leaving his back to her, he needs time to gather his thoughts. With his face hidden from her sadness now dominates his face, his eyes closing as his fists tighten once more, the hard rain impacting him and making his clothing but a soggy mess, his hair straightened by the water and the time he was in it leaving it to cling to the back of his Uchiha uniform.
Viper begins to make his way towards the gates to exit the training field.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum